Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

They were ready to go a bit after noontime. Peggy Sue arranged the wagons. Karen rode with Jessie and Betsy. Kenny went with her, Lisa Marie, and Carol Ann. Patty was on the big seat next to Waite, and Annabel Lee rode in the bedroom. They hit the road and managed to travel unmolested the rest of the day. They made camp beside the road as the sun was approaching the horizon, shooting red and golden rays streaking across the sky.

'Now that's a real Bob Ross moment, ' Waite thought.

Waite took the one Springfield trapdoor rifle with the scope, and his Winchester while the women were getting ready to making dinner and Jessie was chopping wood. He crossed the road, and swiftly moved into the woods. He discovered a rise next to a small pasture within the woods. He found himself a place of concealment and waited. His patience paid off at dusk. A stag leading his herd came into the clearing. He must have been strong and powerful. There were thirteen adult females, and several yearlings following him. He was magnificent. Waite had never seen a twenty-point buck before.

He brought the Springfield to his shoulder and braced the barrel on his knee. He carefully took aim through the sniper scope. Breathe, exhale; breathe, let half out ... hold ... and squeeze.

Blam! The massive charge exploded and the gases pushed the projectile at 1350fps toward the buck. It was dead before the sound reached the rest of the herd. He made one step, and fell. The sound of the blast frightened the rest of the herd, and they ran back into the woods.

Waite walked up to the buck, and dragged it back to the tree line. He tied its rear legs with the lariat he'd brought along, and threw the end over a branch about fifteen feet overhead. He caught the end, and pulled the buck up. He tied the rope to a low limb on a neighboring tree.

He slit the throat on the buck using his Bowie, and bled him out. He quickly eviscerated the buck. He let it cool as he used the Bowie to cut a couple of nearby saplings. He then lowered the buck and used the rope to fashion a small travois and loaded the deer onto it. He was back at the wagons with his prize ten minutes later.

"I thought we should have some fresh meat, so I went and got some," he said, as he entered the camp.

"Oh, good," Peggy Sue returned. "We do need to have some fresh meat. We're all getting a little tired of this salt meat we have. We will process it tonight and have fresh tomorrow."

So the intrepid adventurers ate their already prepared dinner, and had a good night's sleep ... after the obligatory service to their respective wives, of course! Patty and Karen slept in the wagon with Kenny.

The women made breakfast and took care of the deer the next morning. They were ready to leave before eight o'clock. Waite had made a stretching frame, and Patty had stretched and scraped the hide.

Waite found a handsaw that Jessie had claimed from the Brasher's barn. He carefully sawed the rack off the buck's head. Jessie took care of the deer remains, pulling the stuff into the woods for the other critters. Waite took the lead wagon this morning. Patty drove the farm wagon, and Jessie drove the other Conestoga.

They discovered they were on a branch of the Great Stage Road when they drove into Crossville later that morning. It connected the Knoxville area with the Nashville area. There was a crossroad with the Kentucky Stock Road, a cattle drovers' path connecting Middle Tennessee with Kentucky and extending to Chattanooga.

The proprietor of the General Store there was more than willing to trade Waite supplies in exchange for fresh deer meat. Waite was able to restock all their food supplies, trading away just half of that huge deer.

Peggy Sue got him to buy pretty dresses for Patty and Karen. She had them change in the store's back room. They looked beautiful when they emerged from the back. Peggy Sue also bought a bouquet of flowers, and surreptitiously asked where the parson was located. She received a conspiratorial reply from the pretty wife of the shopkeeper.

Waite had just finished with his purchases. He gave Jessie an advance on his wages and Jessie had bought a pretty hat and some flowers for Betsy. He looked around, and saw Betsy with the group consisting of Karen, Patty, Peggy Sue, and Annabel Lee. Carol Ann and Lisa Marie joined the gaggle.

Jessie looked around and saw a black leather vest. He tried it on, and it fit perfectly. It matched the hat and the gunbelt that Waite had given him. Jessie elbowed Waite to get his attention. Jessie motioned toward the women when he turned.

"Looks like something's up, Jessie," Waite said. "Be ready for anything, and remember to go along with what the women say. It'll make your life so much easier. The only time you contradict them is when the safety of the female is at stake. You don't let her make lethal mistakes!"

"I think I'm already learning that. I did something last night, but I don't know what, and Betsy wouldn't talk to me for the longest time. I tried to hold her, but she jerked away," Jessie responded.

"You never can tell. Don't try to outguess or understand them, just go with the flow."

Peggy Sue shortly came over to Waite and took his hand. The group of women broke up and drifted out the door. Betsy came up to Jessie and slipped her arm into his as she pulled him away. He gave her the hat and flowers. She smiled brightly up at him and started to move him out the door. Peggy Sue led Waite out of the store. The other women had turned left and were casually strolling up the boardwalk. They were talking and laughing. Kenny was pulling up the rear. The lead group turned the corner and momentarily disappeared from view. Peggy Sue was chatting on about the mercantile and the good trade she'd made. They turned the corner and went across the street.

Waite was distracted by Peggy Sue and didn't notice where they were going. Jessie only had eyes for Betsy and he paid rapt attention to her ramblings. They walked up the steps to a building and entered. It was then that Waite noticed where they were. He was standing at the rear of the sanctuary of an Episcopal Church. The Right Reverend Dudley Moore was standing at the pulpit. Standing up at the altar on the left was Patty, Karen, Lisa Marie, Annabel Lee, and Carol Ann. Jessie stood on the right with a forlorn look on his face.

There was a plump rosy-cheeked woman sitting at the piano. She was playing the march from the opera 'Lohengrin', by Richard Wagner. (Editor's Note: The most popular and recognizable part of the opera is the Bridal Chorus ... known better as 'Here Comes the Bride' ... which is played at weddings in the West.)

Peggy Sue marched him to the altar, and placed Patty beside him.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony," the reverend began as the music ceased. "Marriage is a holy estate, ordained by God for man, and should not be taken lightly."

He continued with the ceremony, finishing with "Waite and Patty, having been commissioned of Jesus Christ, legally ordained, and acknowledged by the great state of Tennessee; I now pronounce you husband and wife, joined now and forever before the eyes of the Lord Almighty. What God has joined together, let no man tear asunder. In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen. You may kiss the bride."

Patty and Waite kissed for the first time. It was heavenly. Waite knew he loved her as much as he loved Peggy Sue for tricking him into this when they parted. Peggy Sue gently separated them while they stood there looking at each other.

"We're not done here yet," she whispered.

Peggy Sue moved Waite to the other side of Jessie and took Jessie's hand. She pulled him forward as Carol Ann and Lisa Marie pushed Karen forward. The looks on their faces were like the MasterCard commercial: 'Priceless'.

Peggy Sue took Karen's hand and placed it in Jessie's. She then stepped back, and took her place with the rest of the women.

"Dearly beloved," he began again. He finished with "In the name of our savior, Jesus Christ, Amen. You may kiss the bride."

Following the kiss, Peggy Sue nudged Waite and pointed to the Reverend Moore. Waite extended his hand, and left two half eagles with the reverend. The man smiled and blessed the party.

They left the church and went down the street to Scott's Tavern. They went inside and the proprietor, Mr. James Scott himself, served them a good bottle of champagne. It was an 1847 Perrier-Jouët. They toasted the brides and grooms. Waite bought several more bottles (all Mr. Scott had) and had them distributed to the others in the Tavern. Mr. Scott brought food out for the bridal party. Everyone was amazed when Mr. Scott brought out a two-layer cake, with white sugar frosting, at the end of the meal.

"My wife runs the bakery next door. It was nothing for her to do this," he beamed.

Jessie and Waite, with the help of Karen and Patty, cut the cake. Each took a piece and fed it to their new spouse. More cake was cut. Betsy, Jessie, Waite, and the four other women performed the same process.

Most of the tavern patrons paid no attention, but Scott's wife noticed and a big smile crossed her face. She waited a while, and then went over to Peggy Sue. She asked Peggy Sue to come to the back. Peggy Sue excused herself to follow the woman into the kitchen.

There in the kitchen was one other woman. She could be a twin of the first, except she was a bit taller and fuller in the bust and hips.

"This is my sister, Anna," Mrs. Scott began. "I noticed out in the great room what you were doing. You and the other four women are all married to Mr. Phillips, aren't you?"

It was more than a statement than a question. Her eyes were keen as they searched Peggy Sue's face. Peggy Sue knew she couldn't lie to this woman.

"Yes, we are all sister/wives, and we are all wed to Waite, and Betsy is also married to Jessie. We love our husband dearly, and we love each other, too. We are all happy, and he pleases us very much. We couldn't be happier that Patty joined us in matrimony today. They don't enforce the polygamy laws passed in 1862, so we don't have any problems. If we come to someone who asks, I am his 'official' wife. But we all are equal in his eyes. He treats us all as equals and makes love to us all at the same time," she said.

Mrs. Lucy Scott blushed, but reached over to the other woman. She reluctantly came to Lucy's side. Lucy reached up and stroked the woman's face lightly with the back of her hand.

"You see? It's all right. We can both share James. I love you, Sister, and I know you pine after him. I know how it hurts when he kisses me in front of you. We are going to change that. You wait here with Mrs. Phillips, I'll be right back."

She returned in a few seconds, with Mr. Scott in tow.

"Now, Husband, stand there and listen to this woman. You'll do the right thing, if you know what's good for you, too."

Lucy had Peggy Sue retell her story. His eyes got bigger and bigger as she progressed through the story. His cock responded, as she didn't censor the story. She did leave out the killings and their good fortune, but she didn't leave out the sex part.

He kept glancing from Peggy Sue to Lucy, to the sister, Lettie. Lettie was next to Lucy and their hands were petting each other. The smell of female arousal permeated the air, and mixed with the odor of the food simmering on the fire. Peggy Sue occasionally noticed Lettie close her eyes and shudder slightly. Lucy spoke when Peggy Sue finished their story.

"So you see, Husband, if these people can do it ... and be so loving towards each other ... there is no longer any reason why Lettie can't join us. She has loved you from afar ever since she came to live with us four years ago. There have been times when I have had to help her satisfy her urges because she didn't want to excite you without hope of you returning her affection. We love each other more than just as sisters. We have been lovers ever since I was thirteen and she was twelve. Now we can share each other and you, too. Will you marry Lettie, and let her share our love?"

James Scott was speechless. His member was straining at his pants. He looked back and forth between wife and sister. Lucy pulled her sister to her side. She then pulled James up. She stepped back, and pulled them both together. She stood behind her sister and watched as they kissed for the first time. Lucy's hands were busily touching and fondling the other two. She caressed his cheek and fondled Lettie's nipples at the same time. James's hands were around them both, and he brought a hand around to cup and play with one of Lucy's tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.