Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

There was the sound of giggling as Waite made his way back to the makeshift bedroom made up in the massive wagon. The tick bedding was relatively new and was as wide as the wagon bed itself. There was more than enough room for the four lovelies waiting there. There was also room for Waite right in the middle of the mattress. Blonde and redhead on one side, brunette and raven-haired on the other. Carol Ann was closest to Waite and she was to be first.

The girls had been playing with each other. It was a prelude to their symphony. The air was filled with the scent of women in heat. 'It smelled like a French whorehouse in there', as Momma would say. He wasted no time getting his clothes off. His prick sprang out full and proud as he pulled his pants off.

Annabel Lee went "Oh", in surprise.

The others had felt it and knew it was a keeper. She was a bit shyer and hadn't touched it yet. Peggy Sue reached down as Waite approached Carol Ann, and pulled Carol Ann's legs wide apart to make room for Waite. He headed in for the delightful duty of licking Carol Ann's pussy. Her lips were decorated with her sparse blond cunt hair. Peggy Sue reached down to spread the lips wide for easier access.

Lisa Marie was soul kissing Carol Ann and playing with her delightfully robust chest. Her nipples had crinkled up and were expectantly waiting for lips to caress them. Since Annabel Lee didn't have anything to do, she took that duty over. She found it extremely exciting. She diddled her own clit as she sucked. The combination of the two was really activating her libido. Her hips were rocking as she worked.

Carol Ann loved to ride horses as a girl. Her channel was clear of obstruction, and she wanted it filled. She chose Waite to fill it. She gently brushed Lisa Marie away and reached out to Waite. She pulled him close and took hold of his manhood. It was erect and both hard and soft at the same time. She marveled at its feel and texture before rubbing the soft helmet on her sensitive clitoris.

It was like an electrical charge coursed through her. The tingling in her breasts grew in intensity, partially because of the ministrations of Annabel Lee, and partially because of the monster cock plowing into her virgin canal. She felt the tremor of two small orgasms as he entered her. This was only the beginning of her adventure. She would become a shuddering, shivering, quivering mass of exquisite feminine pulchritude before he was finished with her for the evening. He grew in length and circumference as he continued his assault on her love channel, all because of her response to him.

Their orgasms built together.

The other women were touching, feeling, pinching, sucking, kissing, and in general doing anything they could to help the couple obtain nirvana. Carol Ann doubled up with the throws of contractions as her orgasm hit in one explosive instant. Waite's semen burst forth into her womb immediately following the first contraction. The searing heat of his seed forced her to convulse over and over again.

Peggy Sue joined Annabel Lee in sucking on Carol Ann's nipples. Both women were excited by the actions and were leaking their own fluids. Lisa Marie was on her knees and moved her body over Carol Ann's head. When she saw Lisa's cunt, she put her tongue forth and began to stimulate Lisa Marie's clitoris. Lisa Marie held fast to Waite for support. She would have collapsed from the pleasure if she had been standing. Her large breasts were helping to stimulate Waite, keeping his cock as hard as a rock after spewing what seemed like a quart of fluid.

Lisa was so overly stimulated that Waite took her next. She was so wet that there was no stopping as he rammed his cock past her barrier. She barely felt it. What she did feel was the gigantic orgasm that engulfed her on his third stroke to the bottom of her vagina. The fireworks began as she exploded in orgasmic bliss as he slammed into her cervix for the third time. He held is cock in that position and she flooded it with her own juices. She convulsed with her orgasms over and over again.

It was such an erotic sight that Waite couldn't help himself. He filled a pussy with his juices for the second time. When they began to overflow, Peggy Sue was there, waiting with her mouth to receive them. The mix of semen and vaginal fluid was like ambrosia. Peggy Sue lapped up the fluid as quickly as she could. Her face was right down in the middle of the action and Waite buffeted her face with his pelvis as he continued to thrust his manhood in to the soft velvet sheath of the new ex-virgin.

He was beginning to tire, so he carefully pulled out and lay down next to Lisa Marie. Peggy Sue continued the cleanup. She sucked the cum out of Lisa Marie's cunt, taking great globs of the stuff. Annabel Lee was close at hand, so she reached over and grasped the girl's head and gave her a soul kiss to curl her toes., She passed the cum into Annabel Lee's mouth as she did it. When she tasted the juice, she greedily sucked the rest of it into her mouth, relishing the taste.

The next thing she did was a mistake. Waite was watching the display and darned if he didn't regain his erection. When Annabel Lee saw it in its full glory, she just had to have it inside her small virgin cunt. She literally leapt on it. She somehow got the angle just right and it slid in her well-lubricated pussy, ramming past the fragile thin barrier and burying itself deep within her cleft. Her eyes got big as saucers when she hit bottom. She froze in position, unable to move. Waite held her down. She let out a scream after a minute of absolute silence.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AAAARRRRRGGGG! That HHUUUURRRRTTS! Damn you, you son of a bitch, you motherfucking cocksucker! God damn you. Oooouch!"

She continued her tirade for the next few seconds, but her hips involuntarily stared to flex after maybe fifteen or twenty seconds. Her scream shattered the air. An orgasm just happened to hit her at that moment. She was on a hair trigger as the heat from his cock drove her wild. She came again within a minute of beginning her thrusting. She bounced on his erect member harder and harder. It was as if she was trying to force his cock to enter her womb to ejaculate his sperm.

Two more of those megakiloton explosions and her pleasure center overloaded. She collapsed on his chest, unconscious. Peggy Sue, the vivacious redhead who had been reaming Annabel Lee's asshole with her tongue, had wet her finger with her own pussy juices and rammed it fully into Annabel Lee's rosebud. Peggy Sue wiggled her finger when it had completely seated inside her bowels.

This action, in combination with Waite's cock in her pussy had done the trick. She had overloaded, exploded, and collapsed. It would be several hours before she woke. Peggy Sue helped move her off Waite's chest. They laid her on her side in between the other two girls. The girls immediately snuggled up to her and petted, kissed, and played with her good parts.

Waite had lain back down in the meantime. Peggy Sue Instantly had her mouth on Junior, lapping up the pink tinged fluids. She began kissing her way up his body when she had the area clean. She took an extended hiatus when she got to his nipples, and figuring turn about was fair play, took time to nibble and suck them.

She maintained her body pressure on his cock, which was rapidly inflating again. She continued her upward movement until she reached his mouth. She locked lips and forced her tongue into his mouth. The tongue duel began. Peggy Sue slowly forced her body back down as they danced. She allowed his cock to enter her as she slid down. She felt the pinch as he broke through her maidenhead, but she kept going until she was fully seated on his now fully erect penis. The distraction of his swollen member entering her numbed her senses enough for her to ignore the pain.

She slowly began to rock her pelvis. She rose up, holding her weight up over Waite. Her 36D rack was rubbing on his chest. Her areolas were as large as an old style silver dollar. They are colored a dark pink that contrasted with her alabaster skin. Her nipples capped the areolas like cherries on an ice cream sundae.

With her doing all the work and holding herself above him, Waite was able to engage in one of his favorite pastimes. His hands were all over her chest. Tit flesh and nipples alike couldn't escape his assault. He hit on one of her pleasure centers as he squeezed and manipulated her tits. She could feel her release building, but she held back. She wanted to orchestrate this final movement of the symphony as a mutual orgasm. Waite quickly caught up.

They were soon in harmony as their orgasms hit. The horns were blaring and the cannons blasted away as Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture reached its zenith, and they blasted into orgasmic oblivion. Peggy Sue ended up sleeping on his chest, with Junior still buried deep within her.

He slipped out and rolled her off him sometime during the night. The four of them were sleeping on less than half the mattress when he awoke in the morning. They were clustered together in the center of the mattress and they were centering on his body. Hands were cupping pussies and cunts. One small hand, belonging to Peggy Sue, had a firm, immovable grip on his morning wood.

He wasn't quite fully awake yet. He was just laying there listening to nature. A horse whinnied, then a second and third joined in. This disturbed Waite enough that he extracted himself from the group. He pulled his pants and boots on, and strapped his six-guns on. He peeked out of the wagon from under the seat where he was less visible. He saw movement over by the picket line. He turned to exit out the back of the wagon and ran smack dab into a large pair of tits. Lisa Marie was awake.

"What's wrong, Darling?" she asked, "What has you spooked?"

"I discovered a bushwhacker when I checked the camp last night. I tied him up before coming to bed. Something spooked the horses over by the picket line just now, and I need to get out there and find out what's going on," he replied.

"Well, you came to the right person. I'm well-trained with weapons. My father taught me to shoot as a little girl. He even commissioned a gun maker in Boston to build me a custom shotgun when I was twelve. I'll cover you from the front with one of the Greeners. We won't disturb the others unless the gun happens to go off, and it won't be an accident if it does," she assured me.

She pulled one of the Greener shotguns out from the weapons storage. I took a Winchester. I rolled out the tailgate and dropped to the ground. The wagon wheel partially obscured my vision of the picket line. I started to move around the wagon when I heard the cocking of a weapon. I froze.

"Now you hold it right there, you varmint." the voice said. "You warn't very nice last night, en I'm a gonna have ta teach you a lesson in manners. You just leave the rifle there and turn over, nice an' slow like. Don't make no sudden moves. I gots me an itchy trigger finger."

Phillips was no fool. He knew he had to do as he was told. His mind was racing a mile a minute trying to figure out what he could do. His concern was the women right now. He hoped he could find a solution before they got in harm's way. He didn't need any collateral damage. The man had him move around to the wagon wheel. He had a rope with a loop on it ready for his hand. He got Waite's wrists tied to the wheel with a little difficulty. Waite was now in trouble. He had no way to get loose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.