Defendant and Victim - Cover

Defendant and Victim

Copyright© 2010 by mkuncertain

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teacher goes on trial for rape he didn't commit, but gets offered a defence lawyer with a difference. Along the way he learns how to live a more enjoyable, amoral life while his accuser learns how to be a real victim.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   School  

Gradually Mark became more aware of his surroundings as he came down from the wicked high of pumping his semen into the gorgeous blonde creature kneeling in front of him. She, for her part, had a knowing smile on her face as she gracefully rose to her feet. Standing, she leaned forward and nibbled on his ear a little,

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah...", he croaked, "But that was ... I shouldn't have..."

Mark closed his eyes as she stuck her tongue into his ear. A small part of him felt like he should protest but mostly he just wanted to bask in the pleasure. It had been so long since he'd felt this good, so relaxed and, frankly, so wanted.

A second later he was shoved backwards and he found himself landing onto a leather couch he hadn't previously noticed. With his pants round his ankles he began to feel a little self conscious – he was in a strange place, half-naked with a stranger.

"Who are you?", he asked, something that he probably should have said before she'd guzzled down his cum.

She advanced on him until her legs were either side of his, a tall, confident and sexy seductress holding him in rapt attention. Her demeanour wasn't even undermined by her submissive school-girl fetish wear. With her legs apart her flimsy skirt had ridden even higher, the tops of her white stockings plainly visible against her tanned thighs, the garter straps running up to a hidden promised land. Her knees pushed onto the couch either side of him as she kneeled up, astride his lap. Her fingers toyed with one fastened blazer button which he couldn't help staring at.

"I am Miss Stansen. But my friends call me Erin", she smirked slightly, "And I think you and I are gonna be very good friends"

She pushed even further forward before settling down onto his lap. Mark had thought he had emptied every last bit of sexual desire out of his body with the mind-blowing face-fucking he'd enjoyed moments ago but his dick thought differently as it was already stirring again. It was hidden now, the light fabric of Erin's skirt draped over it and tickling it delightfully.

He was dimly aware of a heat coming from the woman's pussy, agonisingly close.

"Miss Stansen?", he asked, shaking his head to think, "But Mr. Stansen ... are you his assistant?"

She laughed with a little shake of her head, which sent her blonde tresses curling over one shoulder,

"Daddy likes to call me that", she rolled her eyes, "He thinks I'm junior to him, that he's the brains and I'm the beauty." She gave a derisive snort, the first time Mark had seen her express any kind of displeasure. "Believe me, I'm the one who does most of the work."

"Mr. Stansen is your father?!", Mark gasped.

"Oh dear", the young lawyer seemed amused, "You didn't think I was that old fart's sister did you?"

"No... ," he stammered, "I ... of course not..."

"Anyway, enough of this boring small talk", her face softened once more into an expression of predatory lust, "We've taken care of your relaxation problem Mark. How about you help me now?"

She leaned forward and Mark felt the hot end of his dick rub against her bare pussy mound underneath her skirt. Erin lay her head against his chest and looked up at him, with a pout on her face,

"Mr. Slater, please Sir", she put on a little girl voice, "I've been wearing this stuffy school uniform all day long and it's got me sooo hot ... you don't mind if I take it off do you?"

Erin began unbuttoning her jacket as Mark's voice caught in his throat. When the final button was undone he simply stared as she parted the lapels and shrugged it off. She wore nothing underneath – her glorious body was naked from the waist up except for a lacy white garter belt. The same even golden glow continued across her whole body, her stomach flat, her torso narrow and tapering down to the delicious flaring of her hips and skirt. The teacher was transfixed by her breasts, large round tit-bags – far larger than he would have thought from her toned build and yet sitting without a hint of either sag or silicone on her frame.

"Holy fuck", he whispered. Erin sat up, which suddenly made her rack that much more magnificent. He finally moved into action, his hands coming up to grab and maul those beautiful breasts, his face plunging into her cleavage to kiss and suck on any inch of flesh he could.

"Oh sir!", Erin gasped breathily, "Do you like my boobies? They're not too big are they?"

The little girl voice did nothing to dampen Mark's passion and he growled with desire. He would never have admitted it before but in spite of her obviously stacked womanly body, her act and her outfit was reminding him of so many innocent and not so innocent pupils at his school. Young teenage girls that he'd lusted after, even if he'd always denied it or reprimanded himself for it. He wrapped his hands around her waist, feeling the complete lack of fat there – this was a body honed in the gym to a level of perfection that would leave most lingerie models feeling inadequate.

Mark manhandled the woman onto the couch next to him so she was lying flat at his mercy. In the next moment he was pushing her legs apart and yanking her skirt up. Her pussy was completely bare of hair, its lips delicate and shiny with her juices. Ordinarily when making love he would have licked and sucked on such a beautiful cunt, sucking on the inflamed clit and making his woman groan into surrender. But right now he cared only for sating his own needs, his prick once more fat and engorged.

He gripped his shaft and seated its head within the entrance to her twat. His hands just above her hips, he drove into her hard and fast, forcing the most delicious moan from her. As he began slowly opening up her tight gripping channel he barely noticed her fingers, moving up and unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie. But Mark was in control now – he batted away her hands and tore his formal clothes off before squeezing those gorgeous tits and thrusting steadily into her with purpose.

Fully within her lawyer-cunt, he moved forward to engulf her body with his own. His arms moved up to beneath her shoulders so he could fully hold the blonde beauty and his hips began hammering steadily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.