Cari's Story - Family Secrets - Cover

Cari's Story - Family Secrets

Copyright© 2010 by Dani Xafano

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - From the time she was little Cari knew there was only one boy she'd ever love. Her baby brother, AJ.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Size  

"Hey, Cari."

She looked up from the book she was reading. Her gorgeous baby brother AJ was standing in the door of the bathroom they shared. Most people thought that she and AJ were twins, though they look nothing alike, because she was only ten months older than him and they were in the same grade at school.

"What's up, AJ?" she asked closing her book.

He crossed the room and sat on her bed. "I just came over to say goodnight," he said giving her that gorgeous smile. He had their dad's good looks and killer smile.

AJ stretched out across the bottom of her bed. He was tall, already over six feet and he had just turned sixteen. He made her feel like a shrimp and he had a really annoying habit of just picking her up and moving her when he thought she was in the way. It was even more annoying because of the way her body reacted to his casual touch.

He was strong. AJ had been playing football since he was six and had started seriously working out when he was fourteen. She knew he could easily overpower her if he wanted to and she fantasized about it. AJ holding her down and forcing her to give him what she wanted to give him anyway.

She looked at him lying across the bottom of her bed propped up on one elbow. His incredibly blue eyes were watching her questioningly. She blushed and looked away.

He sat up and leaned toward her. She looked up, startled, and leaned back. AJ chuckled. "I was just going to kiss you goodnight," he said smiling.

"'Night, AJ," she mumbled leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

He turned his head and their lips met. It was a very chaste, close mouthed kiss, but when she started to pull back AJ put one hand on the back of her head and held her where she was while his mouth moved softly against hers. The kiss couldn't have lasted more than fifteen seconds, but when AJ moved away Cari was breathless.

He stood up and looked down at her, his blue eyes shining with a light that made her tremble. "Love you, Cari."

"Love you, AJ," she murmured looking away from his too intense gaze. She picked her book up again, aware that he was still watching her. She opened it and pretended to read until she heard the bathroom door close.

"I love you, AJ," she whispered as she set the book aside and rolled onto her stomach. She slid her hand down the front of her shorts and started fingering her clit. It wasn't the first time AJ had kissed her on the mouth. The first time had occurred during the two month period when they had both been eleven.

Their parents had been out for the evening and the woman baby sitting had fallen asleep in front of the tv. While getting ready for bed Cari had walked in on AJ in the bathroom with his pants around his ankles and his already impressive cock in his hand. Curious about boys, Cari had sat down on the side of their tub to watch him masturbate. Watching had led to touching and she had ended up giving her little brother his first hand job.

There hadn't been a lot of cum, but what there was had landed on her chin and chest. As AJ had started to hand her his towel she had scooped his cum up with her fingers and popped them into her mouth. He had watched her in amazement. When she pulled her fingers out of her mouth, AJ had held her face between his hands and pressed his lips against hers for what had felt like forever.

Cari rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up. Letting her legs fall open wide she stroked her wet pussy furiously before sliding her fingers into her tight little hole to fuck herself to an explosive orgasm.

AJ leaned with his back against the bathroom door. He could hear Cari's muffled whimpers and moans. He knew what she was doing and he heard her groan his name before becoming silent. He turned around slowly and pressed his body against the door.

She made him ache all the time. Everything about her was absolutely perfect. From her sunlit, honey blond hair to her beautiful little feet. Her almond shaped green eyes, her cute little nose, her full pink lips. She was gorgeous. Her petite body, her small, perfectly shaped tits, her tiny waist that curved into full hips, and her legs ... Oh, God, her legs. She was only about five feet two, but her legs just went on forever. If he could find a way to get her to wrap those legs around him, he'd die a happy man.

He straightened away from the door and opened her hamper. Finding a pair of her pink, cotton panties, he held them to his nose. Her scent clung to them. With a trembling hand he turned the shower on and adjusted the water temperature. He leaned against her door again and pushed the crotch of her dirty panties into his mouth. He sucked on them while rubbing the hard bulge in his jeans until there was a tiny wet spot on the denim. He dropped her panties back into her hamper and closed it before stripping out of his clothes and stepping into the shower.

He let the water stream over the front of his body before turning his back and reaching for the soap. He lathered his hard cock and began stroking himself slowly. He squeezed on the upward stroke imaging Cari's tight little cunt gripping his engorge cock on each outward stroke. He began to thrust his hips, sliding his cock through his fist. He cupped his left hand over his tight balls and closed his eyes. Leaning his forehead against the cool, tile wall he fucked his fist the way he wanted to fuck his sister, pushing so far into her that the spongy head of his dick was hitting the bottom of her tight pussy.

His balls drew up and his ass clenched as the cum erupted from the tip of his cock. He grunted quietly with each spasm as he fucked every drop of cum from his balls. Masturbating took the edge off, but he still wanted Cari.

He stepped back into the stream of water and soaped his body. He rinsed the soap away and turned the water off. He toweled himself dry and stepped out of the shower. After brushing his teeth, he turned off the bathroom light and headed into his room.

He stretched out naked on top of his bed and tried to think of something other than his sister. It was difficult to do. AJ had dated a girl from school at the beginning of the year. He had been attracted to her because she had the same type of body as Cari. After two months of heavy petting he had finally gotten Dana to spread her legs for him.

Fucking her had been an incredible disappointment. It had been awkward, and it had felt all wrong. When he had finally cum it was only because he had closed his eyes and thought about his sister. He had very nearly shouted Cari's name.

He broke up with Dana the next day and he hadn't dated anyone since.

Cari had never dated anyone. He knew it wasn't because no one asked her out. One of his former friends had declared Cari the most fuckable girl at Dillard High. AJ had beaten the crap out of him and earned himself a five day suspension.

He fianally closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.


He woke to the sound of laughter coming from the patio. His parents, whose bedroom was on the first floor and had french doors that opened onto the pool area, were in the spa. He closed his window and searched for the shorts he usually slept in. Pulling them on he walked through the bathroom to Cari's room.

The reading lamp by her bed was still on. She was sleeping on her stomach, the blankets kicked to the bottom of her bed. She had one leg drawn up and her fist was curled by her mouth as though she was sucking her thumb.

He closed her window and turned to leave her room. "AJ?" she said sleepily.

"Yeah."

"What are you doing?" she asked sitting up.

"Mom and Dad are in the hot tub," he said grinning.

She grinned back. "Natural wood," they said simultaneously.

Their sixty-one year old father was very proud of the fact that he didn't need viagra to satisfy his much younger wife. He had an embarrassing habit of pressing up against her and saying, "Feel that? That's natural wood."

AJ sat down on Cari's bed. She was wearing pink shorts and a matching tank top with a rhinestoned 'Victoria's Secret' emblazoned across her luscious little tits. AJ was sporting some natural wood of his own.

He leaned back on his elbows and made sure that the tented bulge in his shorts was obvious to Cari. He watched as her eyes widened. Turning toward her he rose onto his knees.

"Wanna see it?" he asked huskily.

She desperately wanted to see his hard cock, but she shook her head.

"Yes you do," he said with a crooked little smile. "And this time you're going to show me something, too."

"AJ..."

He reached out and pulled her into his arms. Holding her against his bare chest, he bent his head and kissed her. Her hands pressed against his chest as his mouth moved urgently over her closed lips.

"Open your mouth, Cari," he whispered without lifting his lips from hers.

She did just to protest and his tongue invaded her sweet, moist mouth. He moaned softly as her hands glided up over his broad shoulders to tangle in his hair and she began to kiss him back.

His hands slipped under her shirt and glided up her ribs. Before Cari realized what he was doing, AJ lifted his mouth from hers and pulled her top over her head. With a resigned sigh, she lifted her arms and let him slide it off. He tossed it across the room.

He took a deep, shuddering breath as he gazed at her beautiful little tits with their delicate pink, up turned nipples. His head dipped down and he caught one nipple gently between his teeth and pulled.

Cari's breath caught in her throat and her fingers wound into his dark hair again. AJ sucked her nipple into his mouth and rolled it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. She moaned quietly and pressed her hands against the back of his head. His mouth moved to her other breast and Cari straddled his thigh and began grinding her wet cunt against his leg.

AJ cupped her breasts and squeezed them together, his mouth moving from one to the other. He licked and sucked, pulling as much of each lucious globe into his mouth as he could.

Cari's hand slid across his chest and down his stomach. AJ sucked his breath in and rested his forehead against the top of her breasts as her hand slipped into his shorts to rub his rock hard cock. He was shaking violently as his hand moved to the drawstring on the front of her shorts.

Cari grabbed his wrist. "No, AJ," she said huskily.

"I need you, Cari," he pleaded. "You don't know how badly I need you."

Cari swallowed hard and pushed his shorts down to his knees. She laid back against her pillows and reached for him. He laid down on top of her petite body, resting his weight carefully on his elbows, and kissed her again. He breathed heavily as he thrust his cock against her slky thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.