Landlord Pete and the MILF - Cover

Landlord Pete and the MILF

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - *** No sex in Ch 7 ***Sequel to Rent Girls The further adventures of Pete the landlord. Pete never hit on young stuff, but this girl was different. He conspired to have her seduce him and he didn't care how long it took. No sex for several chapters, then a lot of teasing, ending in much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

After a few more minutes of Joni's exquisite blow job, I'd had enough. Never mind I was under the influence of the miracle blue pill, one more sensation of my cock head in Joni's throat and I would spurt.

This was Sarah's night and she deserved my main attentions and my cum. I had an idea how to make it about Sarah, even under the circumstances.

I tapped Joni on the shoulder and told her to go kneel 'over there', pointing to a spot about 5 feet from the side of the bed.

I pulled Sarah to the bed and onto her back, I laid beside her VERY close and ran my left hand over her body, while whispering in her ear...

"This is your night sweetie. She can watch us make love and know that is all she's gonna get out of it."

Sarah giggled.

"I have a better idea. She can know we're having sex right next to her and can't even watch it."

I grinned.

"I love it when you let your 'Mean Girl' out to play. Impress me; you issue the orders."

Sarah smiled back. She shifted us so Joni could only see us from the side, pulled me over on top of her and grabbed my cock, placing it at her pussy. Turning to address Joni, she said.

"Turn around, stay on your knees, lean spread them apart, bend over face and shoulders on carpet then reach back and spread your cheeks With both hands."

Then in my ear:

"This way she can't fake it. While she hears us fucking, we can watch how it turns her on ... if I guess right, her pussy will be running like a leaky faucet."

I gave Sarah a tight hug and kissed her.

"Love it!", I whispered. "Wish this part of you had come out 45 years ago. Wait ... if it had, I would probably be a raging perv at this late date."

She kissed my neck several times.

"Now's soon enough sweetie. We saved something for our old age."

She was right, as she is so often. Sarah and I fucked like bunnies, letting out every vocalization of our passions. Joni's pussy ran like a fountain, first glistening then streaming down her thighs. But the girl was ever proper ... she only uttered the slightest moans as she suffered through her ordeal.

It was Sarah herself, though, that turned me on the most, she fucked me back from below hard enough that I marveled at her ab strength ... and hoped she didn't pull something, if girls do that.

Despite my history with the blue pill, I ended up cumming long before I thought I should. Dang ... I wished Sarah could hang around for at least a couple weeks.


The next morning, Sarah and I roused ourselves and showered then went downstairs to find Joni making breakfast, it was almost as if it had never happened. Except for Joni's even more cheerful attitude and the shit-eating grin on my face. I couldn't help it, it was great to not have to make a decision like this by myself. Sarah took one look at my face and back-handed slapped my on the shoulder.

"Behave yourself and act like an adult." She ordered, nodding toward Jack but with a smirk on her own face.

The rest of the meal, we spent discussing the coming day, Sarah was spending the afternoon and evening with her daughter and grand-kids. I had appointments all day with prospective tenants and contractors and wouldn't be home until the evening.

Jack, being 5 years old, studiously ignored all this trivial talk, anxious to get out to the back yard and play on the old jungle gym I had rescued off the neighbor's curb when Joni and Jack moved in. As soon as Jack sprinted out the back door, Sarah turned to me.

"I was planning to stay overnight at Millie's but I think I'm needed here."

I cocked an eyebrow, I'm sure. Joni just looked a little down.

"I am talking about rules being needed for this new arrangement." She looked at Joni.

"I want to make sure Pete doesn't do something stupid, and that you don't feel he's taking advantage."

I was sure Joni didn't know of Sarah's and my long-time relationship, as my best friend, confidant and sometime playmate but I was certain Sarah would make it clear.

"Well, you ladies have fun visiting. Gotta start my day." Sarah followed me back to my room.

We talked about the issues as I dressed.

"I really appreciate this. Please tell her you think she should get the equivalent of minimum wage, minus rent and board. I want to stay on the up and up with workers comp and the tax guys. Don't forget Medical insurance. I reckon about $12.00 an hour, @ 40 hour week, equivalent ought to do it. Point out the perks. Meals, clothing allowance, car ... within in reason, etc."

"Still cheap compared to hookers" she quipped.

"Or wife." I rebutted.

Sarah didn't take that personally. Long experience had taught her that occasional trysts to get her ashes hauled were preferable to having some lout lying around her house trying to manage things for her.

At least that's what she told me.

I hugged and kissed her goodbye and left. I was sure I would be speculating all day about what would happen that night. That's a mostly positive feeling.

Mostly.


I worked my way through my day-timer without much surprise or aggravation. One deviation, stopping at GNC and picking up a few Strawberry flavored protein shakes. And a stop at Kwicky Mart for a quart of cold milk to mix it with. If you have to ask, you don't get old age angst.

I got back home at 7. Sarah wasnt there yet, and Joni was bustling around putting away groceries and cleaning supplies.

"Hungry? I have a roast in the oven, I can pull it anytime."

Sarah had told me she would be back later in the evening but I presumed Joni knew her plans better than I did, so I told her I was famished.

She knew I liked hot shots so she whipped up a serving of instant potatos and gravy and a nice caesar saled to go with it. She only had the salad, and picked at it.

"So ... you ate when Jack did?" Just small talk, I thought.

"No, he had a playdate with a friend from pre-school and they had so much fun the kid's mother invited him to stay over."

She blushed when she mentioned the last. Wonder what she was thinking.

"So ... you haven't eaten."

"Well, no. But to tell the truth, I'm on a diet."

"Why? Doesn't seem to me you have gained any weight since I met you."

"I just thought I should lose a little..."

I raised my hand for her to stop.

"Not on my account, I hope. I like you just the way you are, barely plump."

She blushed.

"Oh, maybe I should say 'slightly plump'."

That was the extent of that conversation; we went on to other things, including how much Jack like having a large back yard with a swing and slide on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.