A Fairy Tale
Part 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - When Heather tells her boyfriend she's pregnant, it's just the beginning of another romantic stroll down the boulevard of broken dreams...Or is it? Throw in a bisexual roommate, two hot transsexual Dommes, and a lot of sex along the way and who knows? Maybe it'll all end happily ever after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Chapter Seven

The following morning I returned to the campus dormitory and found my roommate still asleep. Denise liked to sleep in on weekends and so did I, but my mistress had given me an order and I wanted to obey her. I could have said no and Stacy wouldn't have held it against me, but maybe that's the secret. My shemale mistress had no power except that which I gave her and sometimes I felt as if I'd seduced myself into becoming her eager slave.

At any rate, I had a mission - Talking Denise into coming with me to Stacy's house, just so Mistress Lucy could meet my best friend and try to seduce her. I didn't feel bad about that either, Denise was her own person and could make up her own mind, I'd just be making the introductions. Sorta. I didn't think it would happen anyway, personally. The girl didn't like black people at all for some reason and I had a feeling she wouldn't think too much of transsexuals either, although I didn't know for sure.

I undressed quickly, as I'd already decided the best approach would be a little seduction of my own, plus the fact that I felt horny as hell. Spending the night at Stacy's apartment tended to do that to me, like having all the sex I wanted just made me hungry for more. Sometimes I wondered if I'd turned into a nymphomaniac, but I'd always been like that anyway. Ever since I'd kissed my first boy in sixth grade, all I'd ever wanted was more. So I slipped naked into bed with Denise, moving slowly and carefully, sliding under sheets to feel her body warm and dry and soft. The girl was small with her narrow hips and nice round butt, no tits at all, just those fabulous pink nipples. I bet she didn't weigh more than ninety pounds and I felt like I was molesting a child as I brought my hand to her smooth thigh.

Denise wore a pair of panties and nothing else, only that black thong she'd pulled on the night before, and I wondered if she'd gotten lucky in them. Not that luck had anything to do with it. Denise had the sort of looks that most of us envy and all she had to do was stand still for five minutes before some guy would try and pick her up. I got a lot of looks and my fair share of attention, but Denise was a cock magnet, seriously, and it couldn't have just been her appearance alone. I wondered if some people weren't blessed or something, gifted with an invisible aura that just made them so much more attractive than the rest of us on some hidden level.

Whatever Denise had, it worked on me too, and despite my best friend being twenty and looking twelve, I wanted to fuck her. I wasn't into little girls, but I could get into Denise and we'd done it before, so this wasn't going to shock her too much, just surprise her a bit since I'd never woken her up with a kiss before.

Turning my body head over heels brought my mouth to her ass. Denise lay on her right side, facing away from me. Her smooth cheeks were exposed completely, the girl's pussy and sweetly puckered anus only barely covered by the thin material of her thong. I pressed my body against hers. my tummy and tits caressing her back with my already moist pussy being tickled by her strawberry-blonde bedhead hair. I tugged my roommate's thong aside, extending my tongue even as I buried my face in the warm, pale valley of her ass.

She smelled rich and musky beneath the perfumed scent of the body lotion she liked to use and I breathed her in deeply through my nose. Denise had her knees up in a lazy fetal position and I teased her vulva that way, with my nose, while my tongue flicked across her asshole. Her reddish pubic hair curled away from her thin labia and by the light filtered though the old sheet, I decided she had the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen. I loved her cunt and tilted my head to kiss it lightly from behind as she slowly stirred awake.

Denise moved her legs first, lifting the top one slightly to give her pleasure more room to grow. I seriously doubted she realized exactly what it was she felt and I didn't hesitate as I gained much better access to her cunt. I licked across her sex lightly and then harder, splitting her pink labia with the tip of my tongue and tickling her hidden clitoris. My thighs had been close together, but I lifted my left leg, the top one, and bent my knee as I rubbed my sex against the back of her head. I could feel Denise's soft thick hair teasing my pussy as I pursed my lips and began sucking at her sweet little hole.

"Mmmm ... Whoever you are..." Denise sighed, arching her back with a tiny stretch and pushing her ass and pussy against my mouth, " ... don't stop."

I giggled silently, savoring the flavor of her unwashed pussy. She hadn't had sex the night before, I didn't think, and her pussy was nice and tight and tasting faintly of piss. She used condoms for birth control though, like I used to, so I suppose Denise might have gotten laid, but I doubted it. She seemed too ready and eager for this unexpected treat, as if she'd been dreaming of it. Her clit had stiffened immediately, that nub of pink flesh poking out for me to kiss and suck, pinching it with my lips as I moved to get more of my mouth on her juicing cunt.

"Yeah yeah ... Oh yeah..." Denise sighed happily, spreading her legs even more, but not turning over or anything, not yet. She was content to let me suck her pussy while she moaned like a kitten, her throat making a soft raspy sound, like a purr, and I thought she sounded seriously cute.

I stabbed my tongue past her labia as they became plump and greasy with arousal, wriggling it quickly and fucking her hot little sex. I knew from experience that my friend enjoyed that more than almost anything else, being tickled just beneath her clit where her piss hole spasmed with a sexy contraction of pleasure. A small bit of wetness spilled around the tip of my tongue and I pulled at her pussy with my fingers. I spread her wide and got a glimpse of what I was kissing before shoving my tongue deep to find the real flavor. Her juices were flowing, tart and oily, but delicious all the same. The buttery walls of her vagina surrendered easily to my wet tongue and I only wished I had a longer one.

"Give me some too ... Like this..." Denis breathed and she was moving finally, turning over to her other side so she could face me. We were growing sticky with beads of perspiration breaking out on our skin.

I felt her breath on my pussy as we adjusted ourselves, getting comfortable for a nice long 69 with each other. With my legs spread and my right knee cocked high, my roommate had all the room she needed to kiss my humid pussy. We ate each other out slowly, like we had all the time in the world. I loved sucking her cunt and using my fingers to fuck her while I mouthed her hard little clit. I brought Denise off after a long ten minutes maybe, holding the girl tightly as she rocked her hips and pressed her thighs against my hot cheeks.

Then I had my turn as she gave me a sweet cum of my very own. If it surprised Denise to find a load of fresh semen in my pussy, she didn't say anything. She didn't even slow down as the salty cream flowed out of my vagina with my orgasm. It was Lucy's cum and I'd asked the black shemale to fuck me just before I left Stacy's apartment, knowing I'd finally get to live one of my fantasies. Denise, my racist friend, had no idea she was sucking black sperm out of my cunt and swallowing it down happily. That alone brought me off three times real quickly, those beautiful multiple orgasms pushing Lisa's cum out of my well-fucked hole and into Denise's hungry mouth.

"Shit ... I gotta pee," Denise groaned after about forty-five minutes or maybe an hour of good lesbian sex. We'd gone a little crazy and I didn't know about her, but my tongue ached from the effort.

We were both damp and the sheet had gotten tangled up as it clung to our bodies, binding us together. We'd moved quite a lot at times, when our orgasms were just too good not to. My lips were swollen and my jaw ached from all that licking and sucking, an hour of oral sex is some serious exercise, believe me. It felt good though and I didn't mind, my whole body seemed to thrum with pleasure. I'd swallowed a lot of Denise too because that girl came a lot when she climaxed and she tasted bitter-sweet and fruity, like pickled lemon peels or something. I dunno, I'd sucked down as much as I could and wore the rest of her cum all over my face and neck, and in my hair as we lay there catching our breath.

"Here ... Fuck ... Stupid sheet..." I giggled, sticking out my tongue as we worked to unravel ourselves.

"I thought you were staying at Stacy's house all weekend." Denise said, worming her way free and off the bed. She stretched in the middle of our room as I just collapsed onto pillows and licked my lips.

"Mmmm ... I was, but I had to come back for some clothes." I shrugged. It was just a little white lie.

"Be right back ... I need a shower too," she decided, wiping around her mouth with her fingers and I'd painted her face with my juices, and Lucy's too.

"Yeah. A shower sounds good," I agreed, forcing myself to get up.

I could have stayed in bed forever, but I hadn't forgotten the job at hand either.

"God! So what brought that on anyway?" Denise asked five minutes later, smiling at me while we showered next to each other.

"What? Are you complaining?" I giggled at her.

"No, uh-uh," she said with a roll of her bright green eyes. "You can wake me up like that anytime."

"Sorry about the little mess," I told her, feeling my tummy tighten with excitement as I teased Denise without her knowing it.

"What's that?"

"All the cream filling," I explained with a grin. "I didn't think you'd mind."

"Yeah! Where'd that come from?" Denise wondered. "Were you guys having an orgy or something?"

"Brandon came over," I said, finding that particular truth to be a useful lie and I really didn't make a habit out of lying to my friends, but ... You know, I only did what I had to do.

"That was Brandon?" She laughed. "He's pretty yummy."

"You think so?" I stuck out my tongue.

"I know so!" she said. "Kind of ... Rich."

"You're such a pervert."

"Me? You're the one who put it in my face, remember?"

"What?" I pursed my lips as I soaped my tits. "I remember you turning around, that's what I remember."

"Well, you woke me up anyway, so you're the pervert."

"I'm just queer, remember?" I laughed. "What's your excuse?"

"Do I need one?" She gave me an innocent look, a real killer that she'd probably perfected in seventh grade, and I sighed helplessly.

"Nope." I shook my head and watched Denise trim her pussy with a disposable razor. "You should shave all of it."

"God!" She rolled her eyes. "Have you seen my pussy?"

"Yeah, it's pretty. Shave it smooth, it'll look so cool."

"I'll look like a girl scout."

"More like a brownie," I said with a giggle.

"You shave yours," Denise said, staring at my blonde bush.

"I will, if you do it too," I promised.

"Really?" She looked up at me.

"No, I'm lying," I said sarcastically. "Yeah, what do you think?"

"You do it for me then." She held out the razor. "Then I'll do you."

"Okay," I agreed and her pussy would look sexy as hell without any hair at all. "You got shaving cream?"

"In the bag." Denise jerked her head towards her straw beach bag hanging from one of the unused shower faucets nearby. "Oh. Hey, Amy."

"Hey guys!" a sweet, lilting voice replied.

I turned my head to see Amy Welch walking into the community shower, tall and blonde and looking like, I dunno ... Like she'd just stepped out of a Playboy centerfold, or even better than that maybe. I personally thought the coed belonged in a Victoria's Secret catalogue and I'd told her that once, but I'd been pretty buzzed and she'd only laughed.

"Hi Amy." I smiled at her and felt my nipples pop.

I wasn't a real lesbian, of course, but that girl could have turned me to the darkside anytime she wanted to. I'd have taken the secret oath, drank blood from a virgin, and sworn off cock forever if Amy would've demanded it. Beautiful people owned me and she was the most attractive person I'd ever seen. Denise agreed with my opinion too, so I knew it wasn't just me.

"Hi, uh..."

"Heather," I prompted, not caring that she could never remember my name.

"Heather, sorry." Amy smiled and she had to know what that did to people.

She wore a towel, a pink one as it just had to be for a total femme like her, and I tried not to stare as she took it off, but I felt like a sixteen year old boy peeking through a window. Denise caught my eyes, mouthing a silent "Oh shit!" because she felt it too. Amy's flawless tits were right there, neither big nor small, but just right, baby bear. Her light brown nipples weren't even hard and they begged for a kiss, just like her inny belly button and deftly rounded hips. She gave us her pussy, just a glimpse of heaven, and then turned around so I could memorize her perfect ass. It sounds ridiculous, almost ludicrous to describe anyone in such way, but I'm not exaggerating. Amy wasn't human. People didn't look like that in real life, but she did.

I tore my eyes away with superhuman effort.

"Here we go..." I cleared my throat and focused on my best friend's pussy, reminding myself that Denise wasn't far from perfect herself and much more attainable. Maybe that's the difference, like perfection exists only in what we can't have; once we get it, well ... What's left?

"You better pay attention to what you're doing down there," Denise warned me with a giggle.

"Bad time for Amy to show up, huh?" I replied softly as I got on my knees in front of my friend. "The barber shop is now open. Do you need a little trim, Amy?"

"What?" She looked over her shoulder, blinking her big blue eyes at me as I started rubbing shaving cream on Denise's pubic mound.

"I'm giving away free haircuts." I grinned at the girl. "You want one?"

"Um, no. That's okay." Amy smiled like she didn't believe me and turned back around.

"Too bad," Denise sighed and I had to agree with that.

"We should fuck her," I whispered. "Right here."

"What?" Denise laughed and I frowned.

"Stop moving!" I pinched her thigh.

"Then be serious."

"I am," I said, stroking Denise's soft swell with the razor slowly. "We could do it right now, me and you."

"Yeah, oh ... Good idea. I always wondered what the inside of jail looked like."

"You sit on her face, I'll take care of her pussy." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Then we'll switch after awhile."

"You wish," she said, teasing me with her tongue. "Careful!"

"I am being careful, stop laughing," I chided my friend.

"She's watching us," Denise whispered.

"Really?"

"She's pretending not to."

"She's curious." I giggled and sang loudly enough for Amy to hear. "Bi-bi-curious ... Bye-bye vir-gin-i-ty..."

"Probably not," Denise decided. "She just wondering why a couple dykes like us are living in her dorm."

"Who are you calling a dyke?" I asked, pinching her clit hard.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Spread your legs a little more. I'm almost done."

"I'll give you a dollar if you just ask her," Denise said.

"Ask her what?"

"Ask Amy if you can suck her pussy."

"Right! So she can crush my ego like an eggshell?" I laughed. "Amy can't even remember my name."

"I'll ask her for you." Denise looked down at her pussy, pulling at her skin with her fingers. "Finished?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "Rinse it off. How come you're so frisky today?"

"I dunno." She turned towards the hot spray, washing the remains of the shaving cream off her pussy and thighs. "Maybe waking up with a tongue all over me has something to do with it."

"Probably all that creampie you ate," I said. "Did it really taste good?"

"Yeah, it was delicious," she replied with a grin and the girl didn't even blush; Denise was so much like me. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I agreed. "I've never shaved it all off before. Let me see yours."

"I look like a little girl," Denise said as she turned around and that wasn't a lie. Her pussy was soft and pink and hairless now. It looked totally sexy like that too and I leaned forward to kiss it, not caring that Amy was there and probably watching us.

"Nice. Perfect," I breathed, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin against my lips.

"Hey, Amy ... Heather wants to know if she can suck your pussy for you," Denise said and I frowned at that, looking up to see my friend smiling and then over my shoulder to see Amy standing still as a statue as she stared at me.

"You're crazy," Amy decided after a few long seconds of silence, jerking to life and obviously determined to finish her shower as quickly as she could.

I made a face at my friend. "That wasn't very cool, Denise."

"Yeah it was," she said. "She'll be thinking about it now, you'll see."

"I don't know," I sighed, standing up and feeling annoyed more than angry. I wasn't totally embarrassed, but I did want Amy to like me. Well, I really wished she'd love me, but I'd settle for like if I had to.

"A girl like that just needs to get it into her head. Like a forbidden fruit deal," Denise explained as she took the razor out of my hand. "You'll thank me later when she asks you to do it."

"You're high." I laughed, pushing my frustration away. I didn't want to feel anything but good as I took my place under the shower and Denise went to her knees in front of me.

"Trust me," she said. "I fucked half the cheerleaders in high school like that."

"You liar!" I giggled.

"I swear! I tried being all subtle or whatever and then one day..." Denise grinned at me. "I asked one if I could suck her pussy. Like the hottest girl in school too."

"What did she say?"

"She said no," my friend admitted with a shrug. "But like a week later? She asked me if I really wanted to do it."

"Oh yeah?" I thought about that for a second. "It worked?"

"Like a charm." Denise nodded and started working that greenish shaving cream into white foam. "See, you never tried to pick up a girl, Heather. You always let some dyke hit on you first."

"So?"

"So, if you wanna be queer you gotta learn to be queer," she said. "Hold still now, I never did this before."

"Watch out for my clit!" I said, looking up as Amy wrapped that pink towel around her perfect body, giving us a brief look and little else.

"I am, I am ... Jesus. Hold still, I said," Denise told me. "If I cut something off, it's your fault."

"That's not funny."

"I'm not laughing. God! You got like a jungle down here!"

"You weren't complaining in bed!"

"Well, I wasn't trying to shave it either. You oughta trim it once in awhile. This razor's kind of dull."

"Hey, come with me to Stacy's after this. You want to?" I asked her.

"Stacy's?" Denise wrinkled her nose. "She's a total bull."

"A bull?"

"A bull dyke. You know, like always on top? She probably never goes down on you, huh?" Denise snorted. "Like Hauven."

"Nah, she's nothing like Professor Hauven, believe me!" I laughed.

"That woman is ill," she decided, shaving me carefully while I watched her closely and kind of held my breath.

"Yeah, she fucked me before," I reminded her.

"With her strap-on?" Denise grinned, but didn't take her eyes off my cunt.

"That big red one?" I asked with a nod. "She gave me a 3.2 in her class though, and I didn't even turn anything in."

"Ha! That sucks." Denise giggled. "She gave me a 3.6 and I never went to class after the first week."

"Well, she looks like a pedophile anyway." I shrugged, but I wouldn't have a clue what one of those looked like probably. The woman just freaked me out sometimes.

"I shoulda shaved for her," she said. "I probably coulda made the dean's list."

"You're fucking her now, right?" I asked, because I thought she was.

"Once in awhile." Denise nodded. "But she's got some freshman, some Jap cunt who eats her ass with chopsticks or something."

"Hard to compete with that, huh?" I laughed. "Poor baby."

"Ah, fuck you. I have to get a decent GPA or my parents will cut my allowance," she said. "They think I'm still a little girl or something."

"You are a little girl," I teased her. "Face it, you're never gonna grow up."

"My dad asked me what I want for graduation next year, like a new car or whatever..."

"What did you say?"

"A boob job!" Denise laughed and she'd just about finished with my pussy. "I'm gonna get Swiss tits, baby."

"Swiss tits?" I stuck my tongue out. "Go to California ... Or Florida, lots of plastic surgeons down there. They have their own TV shows and everything."

"Cosmo said the best place is some clinic in Switzerland," Denise said. "They do like royalty and all those rich euro bitches."

"Oh, well, Cosmo ... You know they're on it." I rolled my eyes. I didn't need a boob job, thank God, my 34C's were about perfect so far as I was concerned, and most other people as well.

"Yeah." She sat back with a smile, ignoring my sarcasm. "There, wash it off and let's see it."

I looked down at my freshly shaved pussy amazed at how different it looked without any pubic hair. It was cute, with my labia hanging out, all dark and thick. I have kind of big pussy lips anyway, not like Denise. Her lips are tiny, but her whole pussy is like half the size of mine and I tried to imagine Mistress Lucy's huge black cock stuffing my roommate's tight pink sex. I definitely wanted a front row seat for that!

"It looks good, huh?" I finally decided and Denise nodded.

"Yeah, here ... Kiss for good luck!" She giggled and leaned forward to kiss my swollen clit. Being shaved had kind of turned me on.

"So how about it, you want to come with me? Please?" I asked Denise once we were back in our room. "It'll be fun, I promise."

"I dunno," she said airily, scrubbing her hair with a towel and tossing it around. I loved her hair, kind of halfway between blonde and red and sort of curly without being frizzy the way a lot of redheads are.

"Come on. What else do you have to do today?" I asked. "Brandon's there anyway, and another woman, Lucy."

"A little party huh?" Denise smiled. "Would you get really pissed if I fucked Brandon? He's hot."

"No, I wouldn't care," I said. "But you have to come with me if you're gonna do that."

"Hmmm ... Yeah, I guess," she agreed, "Just so that Stacy chick doesn't weird out on me."

"Weird out?" I laughed. "Define that for me."

"I dunno, like ... Weird out, try and piss on me or something. I hate that weird bull dyke stuff."

"I don't think she's gonna piss on you, Denise," I told her seriously. "She did tell me she likes you though. She said you're cute."

"I bet!" She snorted and it wasn't like that would impress her. Everyone thought Denise looked cute.

"It'll be fun," I promised and I really, really hoped I wasn't lying.

I almost thought of telling Denise that Lucy was black, but that would have changed my friend's mind instantly. That sounds dumb, but it's true. Denise just didn't want to have anything to do with black people. She wouldn't even shower the same time Lisa or one of the other black girls was in there. She didn't like Orientals or Hispanics all that much either and none of that made sense to me, but I hoped she'd change her mind later. Otherwise, Denise would probably be a little pissed at me for a few days.


Chapter Eight

"Um, I have to take off my clothes," I said in answer to my friend's questioning look. We were at the top of the stairs, standing outside Stacy's apartment, and I felt a little nervous maybe, but excited as well.

"Why?" Denise smiled with some confusion as I'd already taken off my skirt and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"Cause I'm not allowed to wear clothes in her apartment." I shrugged. "And my name is slut, once we get in, okay?"

"Slut?" She blinked at me.

"Yeah, and um, Brandon ... We kinda call him bitch now."

"Bitch?" Denise laughed and shook her head. "What's going on, Heather?"

"You'll see. It's all just for fun," I said. "But, um, Stacy is like my Mistress when I come here, okay? Brandon's her slave too, so..."

"Mistress? Slaves?" she asked with a frown. "She's gonna get all weird and tie us up and all that? I don't want to be like ... whipped or something."

"No, nothing like that!" I rolled my eyes as I pulled my panties down. "It's gonna be fun. There's no pain or anything, just sex mostly, okay?"

"We'll see, but this is already weird," she sniffed. "Do I have to take my clothes off too?"

"Um ... I don't know. If you want to, I guess." I giggled. "Or you can leave them on; Stacy isn't going to mind one way or the other."

"I'll leave my clothes on then," Denise decided. "I'm not getting naked before I walk into a stranger's house."

"Good idea," I agreed. "Always a wise policy."

"Yeah, I think so," she said with a laugh. "This is really weird."

"It gets weirder," I said, I knocking on the door, although I probably could have just opened it if I wanted to.

"You said it wouldn't!" Denise frowned, but then the door opened.

"Hi slut," bitch said, standing there naked except for my collar around his neck and some old panties I'd left behind a few weeks or a month before. He looked hot and sweaty and pink all over, with his hard cock straining against the thin lace that barely concealed it.

"Hi bitch," I replied, leaning forward to give him a kiss and it was nice, especially since Denise's eyes were bugging out as she took in Brandon's new look.

"Brandon?" she gasped and he'd been made up prettily, although his crimson lipstick had obviously been put to the test recently.

"Oh! Denise." He blushed and lowered his eyes. "I didn't see you, um ... Just call me bitch, okay?"

"Bitch, yeah, I got that already," she said in a dry voice. "Why are you dressed like that? And ... makeup?"

"Let's go inside," I said, since we were still standing in the open doorway. "Where's Mistress Stacy?"

"In the kitchen with Mistress Lucy," bitch said. "I made some soup."

"Looks like they were making you." I giggled and my boyfriend blushed some more.

"Yeah, a little I guess," he admitted. "You were gone a long time, slut. They got bored."

"What were you doing?" Denise wondered.

"Well, they were teaching me how to put on makeup first," he answered slowly, even shyly, it seemed to me. "And then they said I looked so pretty they had to, uh ... fuck me, so..."

"So they did, huh?" I grinned at him. "Both of them?"

"Yeah." He nodded and rubbed his butt. "It hurt a little less this time, I think. They used butter."

"See? I told you it would feel good eventually," I reminded him.

"Well, it didn't feel good exactly," he said. "But it didn't feel that bad. I've just gotta give my butt a couple days off, I think."

"What?" Denise stared at him, finally catching on. "They fucked your ass? What, with strap-ons or something?"

"Or something!" Bitch giggled like the sissy he was fast becoming.

"What does that mean?" she asked me and I shrugged, not really knowing what I was supposed to do with her past this point. I'd brought Denise, now it would be up to the shemale Dommes to convince the girl to be Lucy's little whore for the weekend.

"Hi!" Mistress Stacy walked into the living room. "Denise, right? Nice to see you again."

"Uh..." My friend really went into shock then, her green eyes large as saucers and her mouth falling open, it was pretty funny actually.

If Mistress Stacy had been wearing out bitch's faggot hole in the kitchen, she didn't look like it. She was perfectly made up with her hair brushed so it fell around her face in long black waves. She'd dressed like the dentist's assistant she was, sort of, if the dentist in question kept his office in the fetish section of your local adult video arcade. Beneath the nurse's outfit that barely covered her body, Stacy wore white stockings with a real garter belt peeking from under the skirt, and some white fuck-me pumps on her feet.

And that white nurse's uniform? She must have bought that as a joke, because it didn't come close to fitting her. The top had a zipper that Stacy hadn't bothered with, so it was pulled open around breasts firmly encased in a sheer white bra that hid neither of her dark swollen nipples. The skin-tight skirt was so short that her long cock and heavy balls were hanging beneath the hemline and her ass had to be hanging halfway out the back. The ruddy shaft of her semi-hard prick glistened, looking positively delicious to me, and I felt my pussy growing moist with desire as I stared at my Mistress.

"Don't be shy." Stacy grinned and struck a bit of a pose, knowing exactly how sexy she looked. "Didn't slut tell you I had a little something ... extra?"

"N-No!" She shook her head. "You're a ... man!"

"Not really." Stacy chuckled softly. "I just have a really big clit ... Do you want to touch it, Denise?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.