A Fairy Tale - Cover

A Fairy Tale

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - When Heather tells her boyfriend she's pregnant, it's just the beginning of another romantic stroll down the boulevard of broken dreams...Or is it? Throw in a bisexual roommate, two hot transsexual Dommes, and a lot of sex along the way and who knows? Maybe it'll all end happily ever after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Chapter Four

Knock ... Knock ... Knock

"Heather? I know you're in there! Heather!" The heavy knocking on the door continued and I heard Brandon's voice as he shouted on the other side of it.

"Who the fuck is that?" Stacy stared at me and I blinked dumbly at the noise, trying to coax my brain into working.

"She's married?" Lucy asked with a snort, pulling my pussy onto her cock and making me gasp as it seemed I'd never get used to the size of her beautiful black prick. The shemale kept her hands firmly around my hips too, just in case I had some foolish idea of getting away or something.

"Heather! I have to talk to you!" Brandon yelled again and I wondered if he'd gone insane. "Open up!"

Stacy didn't bother answering Lucy; she knew I wasn't married. She didn't bother getting dressed either. I'd been sucking her off while Lucy fucked me and my Mistress slapped my flushed face with her long cock before pulling away completely. Mistress Lucy reach for my tits, giving them a squeeze to make me moan. She pulled my back to her own heavy breasts and I spread my pale legs outside her thighs so that I could rub my burning clit while I rocked my stuffed cunt eagerly. Both of us were watching Mistress Stacy as she opened the door.

"Heath ... errrr ... What the fuck?" Brandon's shock filled the room and I couldn't see his face, but I imagined he must have been pretty surprised to see a tall, imposing, and utterly sexy shemale standing in front of him with a hard, dripping cock.

"Get on your knees, boy!" she said and to the best of my knowledge she didn't know Brandon at all, but she sounded like she did.

SLAP!!!

"I said, get on your fuckin' knees, you little fag!" Mistress Stacy had slapped his face. Not too hard probably, she'd never struck me and I knew it wasn't her thing, but it was a good wake-up call for my boyfriend.

"I don't ... W-What?" He'd always been a little slow, I thought.

SLAP!!!

"Down! There's only one reason a pretty boy like you comes knocking on my door," she told all of us, grabbing his shoulders with both hands and pushing him to the floor. "That's it, faggot. Open your mouth, cocksucker!"

"Gummmpphhhh..." Brandon was on his knees and suddenly choking on Mistress Stacy's thick meat as she held his head and pushed with her hips.

"That was fast," Lucy said with a giggle. She pinched my tits hard, twisting my nipples so that I squirmed on her dick, rolling my pussy around her fuckpole like the slut I was.

I felt her tongue in my ear and I turned my head, my mouth seeking Lucy's as she lifted her ass, keeping her cockhead deep and close to my cervix. We were kissing then, my mouth open as the woman rammed her tongue into my mouth, fucking me with it. I groaned and rubbed my clitoris frantically, feeling another orgasm coming to steal my senses as I sucked her tongue hard, sliding my lips back and forth along that soft pink muscle.

"Get you clothes off, sissy," Stacy demanded. "No! Don't you fucking stop, bitch! You can undress while I fuck your face."

"Mmmm..." I shuddered with pleasure as Lucy moved her hands back to my hips, lifting me now as her orgasm was getting closer and she wanted a real fuck.

The black transsexual was so strong, I loved that about her. Lucy had real muscles and yet somehow possessed an incredibly sexy and decidedly feminine presence. She looked like a fitness model, not a body builder and unless you looked closely for her Adam's apple, or got a look at her big cock and generous balls, you'd never know she was anything but a woman. It turned me on, all of that, but especially the way she could dominate me so easily. The way both of those shemales could and now Stacy seemed intent on turning my boyfriend into her faggot slave. That idea was another thrill for my over stimulated imagination and when Lucy let my mouth go, I watched them with rapt fascination.

"Crawl, bitch ... Over there ... Crawl over to your girlfriend and kiss her pussy," Stacy said, practically dragging Brandon by his hair. I could see his face red and wet with spit and precum after only a minute or two of sucking cock for the first time in his life. The boy looked a little confused, to put it mildly.

"H-Heather..." he gasped as he saw me riding Lucy's massive erection, lifting my ass to expose six inches of ebony shaft, and then sliding back down with a jolt of pleasure when her cock touched bottom. She held me tightly, even possessively, I suppose, letting Brandon know that she owned my lily ass.

"Come here, muffin!" Lucy grinned at him. "Suck my balls while I fuck your slutty girlfriend!"

"Hiiiii..." I sighed happily and giggled as I felt lightheaded and silly with pleasure. I rode that fat cock like a whore now that I'd sort of gotten used to the size and shape, although I doubt any woman could truly get comfortable with ten or maybe eleven inches of cock stretching her hole. Brandon watching us only made it better for some reason, maybe because Lucy fucked me bareback, something my boyfriend had never experienced despite his occasional begging. The whole scene struck me as crazy sexy and I liked it a lot.

"You heard her, bitch!" Stacy siad with a soft laugh, pushing Brandon between Mistress Lucy's long black legs.

"Pretty puppy ... Get your mouth where it belongs, white boy," Lucy breathed, rolling her hips to stir all the fuck juices up inside me. Our fuck cream spilled around her black shaft and past my puffy pink labia as they clung to it greedily.

"Do it, Brandon ... Oh God! I'm cumming again!" I moaned, shivering as the ecstasy of seeing my boyfriend naked on his knees and watching me get fucked became too much to handle.

Mistress Stacy didn't give him much of a chance to refuse. She pushed his face between Lucy's thighs, between mine as I straddled her, and I giggled breathlessly as I felt his lips and tongue working at our sloppy union. He was actually doing it, lapping at our sex and kissing our fuck, and it brought me off completely. Stacy pushed his head this way and that, telling him to suck up our fuck juices and swallow the stuff down.

"You're going to be my faggot slave now, bitch," she told him. "You're going to fuck and suck like a pro before I even think about letting you go."

"He's such a ... Ugh! ... pretty boy," Lucy grunted as she fucked me. "I'm jealous!"

"Such a pretty ass!" Mistress Stacy agreed. "No lube either, what a shame!"

"Oh, God! Mistresssss..." I hissed as I felt Brandon's tongue on my swollen clit, shooting fireworks off in my tummy. "Fuck him!"

She didn't need my encouragement and Stacy gave me a grin as she took a position directly behind him, spreading his smooth butt cheeks and bringing her fat shemale fuckpole to his virgin anus. At least I assumed it was virgin, but then again ... He'd gone to his knees pretty fast for a straight boy. As cute as Brandon was, especially those beautiful brown eyes of his, I could see where he might have had some cock before. He'd probably been one of those pretty boys in high school, the kind who get teased and bullied by the bigger kids. I had another orgasm as I imagined my innocent boyfriend getting gang-fucked by a crowd of big sweaty football players in the showers after gym class.

Right then though, Brandon was getting fucked by his new Mistress. Stacy took him patiently, obviously not wanting to hurt him too much, but he must have been seriously tight. Maybe he'd really been a virgin after all, I thought with a desperate moan and then more kisses from Mistress Lucy who was breathing hard and just seconds away from filling my already impregnated womb with her thick semen.

"Ohhh ... Fuck no! N-Nooooo ... Please! Oh God ... Ugh!" Brandon lifted his head, gasping and groaning and trying to pull himself away from Stacy's rock hard prick as it stretched his anus. I could almost imagine the strange, painful sensation of the smooth glans suddenly popping past the ring of his sphincter. I'd been ass fucked before and I loved that part, the way the pressure built up until something had to give and then the sudden surge of two or three or more inches of hot penis sliding home. I knew what my boyfriend was feeling and the look on his face was priceless.

"Brandon ... Oh! Shhhh..." I breathed and giggled and reached for him, grabbing his head and pulling him awkwardly back to the place where Lucy's prick still stretched my greasy pussy lips wide around her.

"Fuck ... I'm cumming!" Mistress Lucy suddenly groaned, lifting her body as if to drive her cock all the way into my tummy and I tugged at Brandon's hair harder than I meant to as I clutched him against us.

Stacy held the boy tightly anyway, pushing him forward as she worked to get all of her swollen cock inside his too small ass, so Brandon wasn't going anywhere. He was taking some real cock now, getting a taste of his new life as Mistress Stacy's faggot bitch. If he wasn't queer already, I had a feeling that he would be before the weekend was over. He'd find out what I already knew - How it felt to surrender to someone completely.

"Give him some," she told us and Lucy didn't protest as I grabbed her cock by the root, lifting myself high so I could pull her still hard and now weakly spurting cock free of my cunt.

The black Domme just leaned back, catching her breath and trying to relax as I held Brandon's hair in my right fist and guided Lucy's glistening penis into my boyfriend's open mouth. Stacy had him grunting and gasping for air with every thrust of her hips and it wasn't all that difficult to push Lucy's cum stained cock past my boyfriend's lips.

"Ummmph!" His eyes were almost pleading with me and he had some small tears maybe, a little love dew in his pretty eyes, but he wanted it. I could tell and he barely resisted me at all as I fed him Mistress Lucy's cummy girl cock.

"Oh, that's sexy," Lucy sighed happily and I nodded.

"Yeah, Brandon. Suck her cock," I urged him. "Take more of it. Can you taste my pussy on her dick, baby?"

"Fuck! This fag's ass is tight ... And hot! Like an oven in there!" Stacy sounded giddy with pleasure and she gave Brandon's butt a slap as he was filled from both ends with thick shemale cock.

"Hot, greased, and ready for the meat!" Lucy agreed, bringing her hands to my tits while I stroked Brandon's flushed cheeks and let him work that dick with his hungry mouth.

"I had no idea he was such a faggot!" I giggled, teasing Brandon. "He asked me to marry him tonight."

"Really?" Lucy pulled my nipples hard, stretching my tits into heavy cones and making me gasp. "Pretty boys are always the romantic ones."

"Hmmm ... A slut like you deserves a cock hungry husband ... Uh-huh! Work that ass, cocksucker!" Stacy thrust her rigid prick hard inside Brandon's hole and he'd taken all of it by then, now she fucked him slowly in and out, letting him get used to the unique sensation of having a hard cock in his faggot cunt.

"Where's your ring?" Lucy asked me.

"Oh, no ... I told him I couldn't marry him." I said, smiling into Brandon's eyes as he looked up at me, his sensual lips stretched wide around the black cock fucking his face.

"What? Why not?" Stacy gave me a little frown. "A slut like you and a bitch like this sissy? It's perfect."

"But Mistress..." I swallowed hard and my heart gave a little stutter. "I thought you and me and ... Ummm..." I looked down feeling suddenly embarrassed.

"You thought I was going to marry you?" she laughed and I burned with the humiliation of my stupidity.

"She's a bit of a romantic too, eh?" Lucy turned my head for a kiss. "You're so precious, slut."

"You're my hole, right?" Mistress Stacy asked me and I nodded. "You belong to me. You're my property now, or did you change your mind about that?"

"I belong to you, Mistress," I agreed, afraid to look up at her.

"You can take off that collar, slut," she told me. "Anytime you want."

"I don't want to, Mistress!" I lifted my head. "I love you!"

"Then love me and stop thinking so much. You fuck and suck, and that's all you do," Stacy said, staring into my eyes and I nodded quickly.

"Yes Mistress."

"She loves you too, don't worry," Lucy whispered in my ear.

"So, you'll marry this fag and I'll keep you both, husband and wife." Stacy slapped Brandon's ass again. "Hear that, bitch? You're getting married!"

"Congratulations!" Lucy laughed, kissing me again and Brandon lifted his mouth from her semi-hard cock, now washed clean of the sperm and girl cum that had covered it moments before.

"I don't understand ... Ow! ... Fuck ... Who are you ... Ugghhhh! ... People anyway?" Brandon had a hard time getting the words out in between gasping for air and being fucked hard with Stacy's fat cock in his ass.

"We're the girls your daddy warned you about!" Lucy told him and I laughed at that.

"This is Mistress Lucy and Mistress Stacy is fucking you, Brandon," I explained, making the late introductions while I rubbed my pussy, feeling the cum that Lucy had put way up inside me starting to trickle out.

"I'm your Mistress now, bitch, and that's your name. Bitch! Understand me?" Stacy slammed her cock into his ass hard, bringing a sharp yelp as Brandon seemed to leap forward, but not very far as Mistress Lucy's dark thighs trapped his face. Her glistening cock stood upright and lazy across his left eye.

"My name is slut," I said, smiling at the confused look on Brandon's face as Lucy let him go. "Mistress Stacy is the father ... Mother? Of my baby."

"Your baby now, bitch," Stacy told him. "You're going to marry slut and take care of her. That's what you want, right?"

"Our baby!" I giggled, staring into my boyfriend's eyes.

"Suck the cum out of your wife's cunt, bitch. That'll be all the sex you'll get from her, I think." Lucy reached around me for Brandon's head while I scooted my butt down a little, riding her thighs with mine.

"B-But ... yeah, I want to ... Ohhhh..." He glanced over his shoulder at Stacy, " ... Marry her, but ... I don't..."

"Shut-up!" Lucy said, pulling his mouth to my cunt so he could dig her sperm out of me with his tongue. "You think too much, faggot."

"He needs a lot of training," Stacy agreed, sawing her prick in and out of his ass easily now.

I suppose bitch was pretty well lubed with Mistress Stacy's precum by then. He seemed to be taking his first ever cock rather easily now, but he'd suffered some real pain at the beginning, I knew, and I felt kind of bad about that. Bitch would learn though, the same way I had and just as fast, probably. I'd fallen in love with Stacy and now I was devoted to her. I'd do anything she wanted me to, even marry Brandon, I didn't care so long as it made her happy. We'd be her slaves for as long as she wanted us and if that meant she would trade us to another Mistress like Lucy, or sell us, or breed me with strangers, it just didn't matter. I had no idea how much of what the two shemales had said was true and how much was just playing around for my benefit, but I was sure I'd find out when the time was right.

"Hmmmm ... Oh, that feels so good, bitch!" I moaned softly, feeling Brandon's tongue working my pussy nicely.

He'd always been pretty good at giving me head, for a guy anyway. Girls were better because they knew exactly what everything felt like, but boys were probably better at sucking cock for that same reason. Still, bitch wasn't bad at it and my well fucked cunt was stretched wide and pink and raw just for him. All that cum Lucy had put up near my cervix slithered from my fuckhole right into bitch's hungry mouth. He swallowed it down too, eating Mistress Lucy's sperm like he'd been born for it. He'd turn out to be a good little sex toy for our shemale mistress, that was obvious.

"Ahhhh ... Fuck ... I'm gonna cum in your ass, bitch!" Mistress Stacy hadn't been fucking him long before she started cumming, ejaculating deep into my boyfriend's ass. It must have felt pretty good for bitch too, because I noticed for the first time the cute erection he sported between his legs.

Bitch had a nice cock, average sized and pretty, but definitely smaller than Mistress Stacy's. He wasn't going to get much use out of it anymore anyway, probably. A bitch didn't need a cock, just a wet sucking mouth and tight hot asshole for any hard cock that wanted to use it. If he came at all, it would only be for Stacy's personal amusement, not his. She wasn't cruel though, not by any stretch of the imagination. She wouldn't beat him, or humiliate bitch in public, or do anything he wouldn't learn to enjoy eventually. Bitch was already liking it and whatever protests he made were just for show, like mine had been in the beginning; a weak attempt to sooth our injured pride and silly egos.

"Turn around, bitch. Clean my cock now," she commanded him after filling bitch's rectum with her creamy ball juice.

"Get down there, slut," Lucy breathed, pushing me away from her and onto the floor. "Make your new husband's asshole feel good. He looks a little sore."

"Yes Mistress." I nodded eagerly and soon found myself kneeling behind bitch with my tongue worming its way into his hot, gaping asshole, sucking at the dirty sperm inside.

"Good girl, slut." Mistress Stacy smiled at me. "Bitch deserves a reward. He took my cock so nicely, didn't you bitch? Such a sweet ass and you fuck so good for a first timer!"

"Mmmphhh..." he made muffled sounds of agreement as he washed his own ass off the softening shemale cock in his mouth.

I worked bitch's ass the best I knew how, spreading his firm, pale cheeks with my hands and licking and kissing his stretched anus. He'd been filled with a monster load of rich salty sperm and it tasted differently, as it had to I suppose, coming fresh out of bitch's asshole like it did. I enjoyed the flavor though, finding it rather pleasant and I know bitch enjoyed my efforts. He moaned around the prick in his mouth and wagged his sexy ass against my face. His cock throbbed between his thighs. I caught a glimpse of it when I lifted my mouth for a drink of cool air every now and again. His precum dripped onto the carpet and I wished our Mistress would let me give him a little suck, just to give bitch some relief. I couldn't ask though and it wasn't my place to suggest such a thing.

"My balls too, faggot," Stacy told him. "Get all that fuck juice cleaned off of me."

"Now I really am jealous," Lucy sighed around a sip of wine, looking happily relaxed as she leaned back on the sofa. The shemale had her long black legs crossed with her flaccid cock lying across the top of one thigh.

"Keep working bitch's asshole, slut," Stacy said, catching me looking over my shoulder at Mistress Lucy and I dipped my head, blushing and quickly going back to fuck bitch's ass with my stiff tongue.

"I need a pet of my own, a souvenir to take home with me on Monday," Lucy pouted playfully.

"Oh, I'm sure we can find something for you," my mistress replied. "The university is full of sluts and bitches."

"Hmmm..." Lucy seemed to consider that.

"That's enough, bitch." Stacy pushed my boyfriend's mouth off her cock. "Give your wife some love now. Give slut some sweet kissy face."

"Kissy face!" Lucy laughed.

"Yes ... Uh, Mistress," he replied slowly, as if trying the words on for size.

"Ohhhh, someone is learning!" Stacy smiled and stroked bitch's cheek. "Good little bitch. Kiss her now. Go on and make it extra sloppy, she likes that."


Chapter Five

Bitch and I were kneeling on the floor and he took me in his arms, smiling and at last finding something he was truly comfortable with as I put my hands on his shoulders. He kissed me softly and then harder as I responded eagerly, not just for him, but for our Mistress as well. His mouth, fresh from cleaning Stacy's cock, met my own, just finished with sucking the cum from his tender asshole. We kissed sloppy and wet like Stacy wanted, our tongue writhing against each other, over and under and around while we moaned with pleasure. I could feel my hard nipples rubbing his hot skin as he held me tightly and bitch's firm cock pressed against my tummy, the moist head and shaft trapped between us, rubbing back and forth as he had no choice but to move. Bitch was desperate to cum and I wasn't going to stop him.

"Maybe slut knows someone who might want a black Mistress?" Lucy said conversationally. "I'm sure a slut like her knows some real cock whores."

"They do flock together, don't they?" Stacy giggled, sitting beside her friend and drinking her own wine while they watched us make out.

"Birds of a feather," Lucy agreed. "I want a little white whore, I think. A female I can breed with my nigger cock."

"Yeah ... Hmmm..." Stacy seemed to think about it. "Who was that girl I met before, slut? Last month, the one that looked like she was twelve?"

"Twelve?" Lucy giggled.

"A redhead." Stacy agreed. "Real small, petite with no tits and a hot little ass, hmmm ... She'd make you good whore."

"Sounds promising," Lucy said. "Who is she, slut?"

I pulled my mouth away from bitch, sucking air into my lungs and licking my bruised lips. I felt sticky now and damp all over, and my heart raced. It had been nice making out like that and bitch was a great kisser, he always had been. I could feel my juices flowing again, spilling out of my cunt to run wetly down my thighs and his cock bobbed up and down with a life all its own. Bitch would have to cum soon and he stayed close enough so he could keep stroking my soft tummy with his erection while I answered.

"Denise ... Mistress..." I breathed. "My roommate at the dorm."

"Denise?" Stacy smiled. "Yeah, that was her name. Do you think she'd like Mistress Lucy?"

"Everyone likes me." Lucy chuckled.

"I don't know." I made a little face, lowering my eyes.

"What is it?" my mistress asked and I had no choice but to answer.

"Denise, uh..." I licked my lips. "She doesn't like, um, black people."

"She's a racist?" Lucy asked and I nodded. "A real one?"

"I..." I shrugged. "I guess so, Mistress. She calls them, uh ... Niggers. Sometimes."

"She does?" Stacy laughed.

"So do I!" Mistress Lucy giggled. "She sounds perfect. I want to meet her."

"You do?" I stared at the woman for a moment before remembering my place and lowering my eyes.

"Oh yeah. A little Klan whore? What's not to love?" Lucy laughed. "The only sheet she'll be wearing is the one from my bed after I fuck her on it."

"I don't know, Mistress ... Denise is kind of..." I swallowed hard and I couldn't imagine my roommate ever wanting to have anything to do with Lucy.

"She's a whore, right?" Stacy asked. "A piece of fuckmeat for anyone who wants her?"

"Uh..." I glanced at bitch and he watched us as we spoke, his eyes darting back and forth. He wasn't going to offer any opinion on this subject.

"Well?" the black shemale prompted me impatiently. "Does she fuck or is she a virgin?"

"She fucks, Mistress," I said quickly. "She fucks a lot."

"Then she'll fuck me too." Lucy decided with a grin.

"Bring her over tomorrow, slut," Mistress Stacy told me. "Invite her for lunch and don't let her refuse, understand me?"

"Yes Mistress." I blinked and spoke slowly. "You won't ... You're not going to ... Rape her or anything, are you?"

"Rape her?" She frowned. "Did I rape you?"

"No, Mistress." I had to admit that she hadn't, the shemale had only convinced me to let her fuck me bareback and even that hadn't been entirely against my own desires at the time. I'd just wanted it to be.

"Did I rape you, bitch?" Stacy asked my boyfriend.

"Ummm..." Bitch looked at me for a second and then dropped his eyes and blushed. "No Mistress ... I liked it."

"I've never raped anyone, see?" Stacy smiled. "Lucy and I, we just show people..."

" ... What they're missing," Lucy finished for her friend with a laugh. "Don't worry, if the whore doesn't want it, then no means no."

"But if she says maybe..." Stacy grinned.

"Then she's fucked!" Lucy said with a chuckle. "I'll give Denise a baby nigger all her own."

"Affirmative action," Stacy sighed. "We all have to do our part."

"Heh!" Lucy rolled her eyes. "I just wanna fuck her. She can be prejudiced all she wants. I like my whores feisty."

"Alright, enough fooling around." Stacy clapped her hands. "You two, get your asses in the kitchen. Rattle those pots and pans ... And no fucking! Don't you cum, bitch!"

"Yes Mistress," Bitch and I nodded and agreed together.

I always did the cooking and the cleaning and whatever else Mistress Stacy wanted me to do when I stayed with her.

"What are we doing?" Bitch asked me as soon as we were in Stacy's smallish kitchen. He was walking pretty gingerly, but my boyfriend didn't seem to be in too much pain from his first ass fuck.

"Making dinner." I smiled at him and opened the refrigerator. "Let's see what we have ... Hmmm..."

"Heather, I'm..." Bitch dropped his voice. "I'm serious. That girl ... Those guys ... They just..."

"Fucked you?" I rolled my eyes and reached for he veggie drawer. "Let's make a salad; she's got all kinds of stuff here!"

"I'm not gay, Heather," he said and I turned around, handing him some lettuce, tomatoes, radishes, some onions and cucumbers...

"Don't play with the cucumbers, bitch." I giggled. "Those are for eating."

"What? Heather, It isn't funny! Don't call me that!" He sounded a bit exasperated. "What's wrong with you?"

"Me?" I grabbed some other stuff, not too sure what all of it was, but it looked green, mostly. "Nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong with you? Don't you like Mistress Stacy?"

"Yeah, I guess, I don't know..." He blinked at me, almost dropping the vegetables he held. "She slapped me."

"Did it hurt? Put all that by the sink, we have to wash it first," I told him. "And look around for a colander or something."

"No, it didn't, but ... She made me ... Heather, she made me suck her dick! His dick, um ... Whatever."

"And so did Mistress Lucy, isn't she awesome?" I grinned at him. "You're so cool, bitch! I do love you. I take back all that stuff I said before."

I put down the vegetables and gave him a hug, going tip-toe so I could kiss him as he dropped a couple onions on the floor.

"Y-You do?" Bitch actually smiled after our sexy kiss and I grabbed his cock, which was still hard as a rock, and I gave it a friendly squeeze. "Oh ... Don't do that!"

"Shhh ... She won't know." I whispered, massaging bitch's cock slowly and looking into his soft brown eyes. "I can't believe she made you her bitch, bitch!"

"I'm not, um..." He swallowed hard, "Am I queer now?"

"I'm afraid so." I nodded seriously and then laughed at the look on his face. "You're a queer sissy cocksucker who takes huge shemale cocks up his pussy ass."

"Heather!" he pouted.

"What?" I let go of his dick because I really wasn't supposed to be touching him like that. "What do you expect me to say? No, you're not a fag? Come on, bitch, she fucked you and you loved it, just admit it."

"It hurt." He frowned. "It hurt a lot."

"I know, baby." I frowned too. "It gets better though, believe me. After awhile it really starts to feel good. Now wash those vegetables for me, okay?"

"Why are you acting like this?" Bitch asked me a couple minutes later, while I tore the lettuce up with my hands. He just couldn't let it go, but I guess it's harder for a boy than for a girls. I mean, we're supposed to get fucked.

I laughed at him. "Cause it's fun. It feels good and the sex is great and I like having someone in charge, you know? Every guy I ever went out with was just like you."

"Like me?" Bitch looked at me.

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Nice and sweet and cute, but you never even tried to fuck me without a rubber."

"I didn't know I was supposed to."

"You never held me down and told me you were going to fuck my ass just because you wanted to."

"You would have killed me."

"You didn't tell me to bring one of my friends over and talk her into a threesome."

"You'd really do that?"

"You never named me slut or called me a whore or anything like that, bitch," I sighed. "A girl needs that stuff sometimes."

"Not any girl I ever met, Heather."

"I'm slut now," I reminded him.

"

"Right." He rolled his eyes. "I still never knew any girl into ... whatever this is."

"Well, I'm into it," I told him, "and so are you, right? You like being called bitch and when Mistress Stacy put you on your knees, how come you didn't stop her, or leave or anything like that?"

"Cause I wanted to see you."

"Yeah!" I grinned at that. "And how did you know where to find me anyway?"

"Uh ... I followed you." Bitch swallowed hard and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Followed me? You were calling me when I left."

"Yeah, but I was waiting downstairs..." he cleared his throat. "Denise told me you were going to see someone and I figured it was the guy, you know, so..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.