Finding Home
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Friday 31st December

After waking up, getting ready, and having breakfast, it’s shopping time for us with work for Dad and his two ladies. Lia insists on a hair trim for all of the new people, and the standard stops at Victoria’s Secret, the accessories store next door, swimwear, and the cosplay store. Next we visit our favourite jewellery lady to get necklaces for the new slaves. She also has some nice ones I asked her to make up for my daughters, which makes them happy to have their own special items of jewellery to wear. I also get more standard jewellery for all of the ladies too. All of the recipients are very happy to get their new accessories.

We’re a large group while we move as a unit, thirty-four of us plus our guards. My three girlfriends, twenty-one permanent slaves, three temporary slaves, my six ‘daughters,’ plus me, and the security staff of and unknown number because that’s Rob’s concern, and I’ve given up on worrying about it. We stop for an early lunch in the food court, and we fill up a large section of it. All of my people are happy.

After lunch it’s back to the hotel to get ready for tonight’s party. Lia and Sharon have organised for us to have a good time at home, which makes Rob happy as well. However, the only security to be on hand in the penthouse will be female, because it’s a nude party. All access will be locked down, and the men will be going to a big party being put on by the hotel in the dining room. Some of the men will be staying sober and sharing the perimeter security duty in short shifts so all of them can spend some time at the hotel party.

Pixie Problem

Just after we return to the penthouse I’m approached by Sharon, Lia, Rob, and Randy because they’ve got a problem with a special project and they’re bringing it to me to see if I can think of a way to fix it. Randy starts the ball rolling by saying, “Al, remember asking us to find ways to help the local people who are a bit down, and also asking me to approach the many veteran’s organisation about helping them?” I nod yes. “Well, we got talking, did some investigating, and came up with a program. We named it after that system you told us about one of your local churches using, Pixie Drops.” I smile, because I remember making an offhand comment on how members of a nearby branch of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints used to make anonymous donations of food etc. to those in need. I don’t know if they did it elsewhere, but in Sydney they’d make up a basket of goodies, and place it beside the front door. Then they’d ring the doorbell, and run like hell to get away to hide before the door got answered. I saw a few of their teenagers doing this one night so I asked them about it. They told me what they were doing, and that it was called a Pixie Drop, because the baskets were left by the pixies. “Anyway, we were looking at doing this help right across Frederick. But before we knew what was going on the various veteran’s associations wanted to know if we’d be happy to extend it across the state, or further. Sharon, Rob, and I were talking about this just after you left when Lia heard us, and told us to extend it as far as the associations can reach. Operation Pixie now covers the whole nation, Australia, and a few selected International locations. Location choices are based on the ability of our information sources to collect reliable information.”

I’m very surprised to realise how big this has grown in just a few weeks. They all look like they’re concerned about my reaction. I smile, and say, “That’s very good work. I’m just very surprised you managed to go so big so quick. If you need more money, just call Bryce.”

Sharon grins, “I did. That’s why it’s also nationwide in Australia. As much as possible we’ve got information and have prepared help packages of food, clothing, gifts, and other suitable things tailored to each family. That does include some cash as well. We also have a number of generic packs for where we couldn’t get good information on the family. The total cost is now in the seven to eight million dollars range.”

I smile, because that’s very low for such an operation. Lia takes over, “The cost has come in much lower than expected as the large quantities of most things have allowed us to get a better price. Also, some suppliers have donated things when they found out what we’re up to. But the biggest saving has been in the delivery program. We had expected to use a delivery service like DHL or Fed Ex, but ninety-six percent of the deliveries are being done free by volunteer Marines and soldiers in their own time. They’ll drive out from the nearest base to make the deliveries for an area in one go. In each case their base commander has approved the use of base trucks and cars to carry the delivery teams and goods. Bryce has arranged a good price from DHL for the rest of the packages. It’s all on track to be delivered in a couple of weeks on a Sunday morning, so they’ve time to go through it all during the day.”

“Good work team, very good work. So why the sour looks?”

Rob takes over, and I love the way they’re sharing the task. “We’ve a problem with one of the local beached Marines. He was approached to help with information on people in his area of residence. He was asked for info on the general civilians in the area, but has since found out we’re also including beached Marines who’re doing it tough. That wasn’t an issue in itself, but it made him suspicious as to why we didn’t ask him about any information on the Marines in his area. We’re getting all of the info on vets through the vets associations. He’s found out he’s on the local list for vets, and he’s kicking up a stink about not needing any charity. Since then he’s complained to some of his neighbours who are also vets, we now have a small group that could mess with the program if we can’t get them back on board. We’re hoping you can turn your silver tongue loose on them to convince them to get with the program.”

“OK. I’ve got a couple of hours to spare at the moment, so let’s go see what we can do. Have we got the pack for his family ready, and have we got a spare pack for a family of five?” They nod yes. “Tell me about the family.” Rob tells me all about Marine Master Sergeant McIntosh, his wife, and three teenage daughters. I also take a moment to call John to ask him for any information, and I get told a bit more about them. I head to his home, taking Andre and Kira with me.

Silver Tongued Devil?

At two fifteen in the afternoon Graham is driving slowly down a typical older middle-class suburban street looking for number 126 by checking for the house numbers. This isn’t that easy, because most of the houses don’t have numbers, just names. Andre is helping by checking numbers on the opposite side of the road. Looking down the street I can see a group of very fit looking older men standing in a group talking to another who’s working in his front garden.

I smile, and say, “Graham, what’s the bet that group on the footpath about two hundred metres down are at the house we’re looking for, or they can tell us which one it is.”

Graham and Andre both look up, and Graham says, “If that isn’t a bunch of beached Marine NCOs, I’ve never seen one.”

When we get nearer one looks up, and glances at the car. He’s almost turned back to the group when his head makes a very fast turn back to us before he says something. In seconds the whole group is standing, and staring at the car when we pull up at the kerb. When Andre opens the door and steps out one of them seems to frown while looking at the door.

Andre gives the area a good scrutiny, as is his job. He closes the door, and Kira gets out of the passenger door. She double checks everything before she waves me out of the car. I exit, to see surprised looks on the faces of the group standing a little in front of the car.

I walk up to the group with Kira and Andre following, and Graham closes the door with the remote control. I’m about to speak when one of the men asks, “You some sort of yoofoe nut?”

With a grin I say “No. My company’s initials are A R E A, and my head of security thought it would be a good joke to confuse the hell out of people to have my main vehicle as number fifty-one instead of one. My driver’s name is Graham Lake, so that just adds to the fun, because it drives some people crazy trying to work out the relevance of it. Master Sergeant McIntosh, may I have a word with you and your family?”

The gardener tilts his head to the side while he appraises me, the car, and my two keepers. “Why?”

“So I can convince you and your friends here not to be such stiff necked sons of bitches, or make your life miserable for months because you caused my staff and my number one girlfriend some trouble.” He’s a bit stunned and shocked by my answer.

“That would be a neat trick for someone your age to manage either of those tasks. So come in, because I want to see what you do. And if you don’t mind, I’ll have my friends come in as well.”

I nod my agreement, and say, “Andre, get those two boxes and the shoulder bag from the car for me, please. Then you can wander off down the road to talk to that young lady you wish to call on while pretending to be visiting her father. You can take a copy of each book for the young lady, and another set for her sister. That should get you some brownie points with her for thinking of her sister too.”

Andre looks at me, “Shit, Boss, you’ve got a better intel system than the Pentagon.”

“I should, because I use what the Pentagon’s intel people tell me as a starting point for my other sources.” This gets a few laughs and odd looks, but Kira only smiles, because she knows it’s true.

In a few minutes we’re all inside the house, and taking seats in the lounge room. Andre follows us in, carrying two cardboard boxes the size of large suitcases with handles on the top, and my shoulder bag. He puts the things down just beside the end of the lounge I’m sitting on with Kira beside me. I notice a sour look on the men’s faces when they spot the drawing of a large pixie on the sides of the boxes.

We wait a moment while Mrs McIntosh and their daughters join us. I surprise them when I stand up while she enters the room. She smiles as the rest join me on my feet. Mrs McIntosh and the girls sit down. I look over my audience, the girls on the other lounge, both parents in single seat lounge chairs, and the other men on chairs from the dining room.

Telling It Like It Is

Smiling at them all I start in, “Before I get into the full spiel I want to clear the decks a bit. One, this is about Operation Pixie and you. Two, we all know the final decision here will be made by the supreme authority; so, Mac, don’t get upset when I ignore any ranting from you, because I’ll be waiting for Sergeant Diane McIntosh to have the final say.” This gets shocked looks from a few, and surprised looks from her and her daughters. “Once a Marine, always a Marine. That even applies to those who retire to have a family, doesn’t it, Sergeant?” She smiles, and nods yes. I can see she’s trying to work out how I found that out, because it’s not readily available, but it was amongst the extra information from John. “Three, Mac, you do not want to get into a fight with me. I know you’ve won the Navy Cross and the Silver Star, but it takes a man with a lot more courage, or death wish, or stupidity to take me on in a full blown fight. I also know you know my father, and those who knows us both say he’s a wimp and easy to beat, when compared to me. You worked with Dad when he was still Captain Peter Adams of the Australian SAS.”

Mac’s eyes go wide during this, and he sits up straight when I mention Dad. “So, you’re Prairie Dog’s pup, the one they call Arctic?”

I nod, “Yes! I am!”

Mrs McIntosh butts in with, “Mac, don’t think you can get physical with this lad, he moves better than Uncle Jamie.” I turn to her, and raise an eyebrow. “My Uncle Jamie runs a Taekwondo dojo in town. I’m third degree black belt, and he’s a fifth degree black belt. Yet you move with more grace and ease than he does, which shows you’re a higher level.”

“I’ve recently been granted my menkyo in certain Japanese martial arts. In fact, I’m just returned from a visit to Japan to undertake the tests involved. I’m also a third degree black belt in Taekwondo. With the combination of the arts I’d probably be better than most.” This gets a few more odd looks. I turn back to Mac, “Now to deal with the stiff necked son of a bitch who thinks it’s charity when some of his fellow Marines want to help him out when things are a bit tough. I can do this the hard way or the easy way, which do you prefer?”

He looks up, “Let’s try the easy way first.”

I smile, and nod approval. “OK, I know you’re smart enough to accept help from others when you’re out on patrol and end up in an enemy ambush that has you out numbered. When pinned down like that, and running out of ammo, you’ve no objections to a resupply drop and some other troops hitting the enemy from behind, do you?” He frowns while he nods agreement, it’s clear he doesn’t see where I’m heading. “So, why is it you get upset and angry when offered some help and a resupply drop when caught in an ambush by an economic enemy?”

Mac gulps, half smiles, shakes his head, and says, “I walked into that trap, didn’t I? And I can see you aren’t going to accept me saying it’s not the same thing, are you?” I shake my head no. “I can already feel the vibes I’m about to get marching orders on this, but, out of interest, what’s the hard way?”

I grin, “I once heard a friend of my father’s say that the worst hell he’s ever found was not on the battlefield, but in his own home when his two daughters constantly nagged him about something. You’ve three, so I figure that should be much worse. Also, I know teenage girls are always talking, and the worst situation is when they’re talking at you about wanting something.” He grins, and nods yes. “So, if I were to add to the Pixie pack something that would cause them to nag the hell out of you, how long do you think you’d last?”

Diane jumps in, “He’d last about ten seconds. But what could you add to the pack to have our daughters nagging him?”

“I’d brought a few items along to add as gifts if we settled this with ease, or to use as weapons if he gave me too much trouble.” Grabbing for my shoulder bag I take out copies of the two latest Lyn Evans books plus the audio disc sets, and place them on a coffee table in three piles; one for each girl. Even at a couple of metres I can see them all start to drool. “To add fuel to the fire each is personally dedicated by Lyn Evans.” The girls are surprised. I check inside the books, and hand them to the girls, each pile to the correct recipient. “Now, instead of having them nag you, Mac, they’ll be quietly sitting in their rooms reading. But I can even improve on that. My spies tell me you each have only four very close friends you share everything with. If you go to my car with Kira you’ll find three boxes in the back with four more sets like this, but not signed, for you to give to your friends.” We all grin when the girls jump up and drag Kira out the front door.

Punishment Detail

Pulling three folders out of my bag I pass them over to Diane, “If you and Mac will sign these and have some of these gentlemen witness the signatures I’ll see the originals get back to REBS today.”

She gasps when she reads the three contracts, one for each girl, for REBS to send them to the college of their choice with full financial support. She looks up, and says, “I’ve heard of REBS, now convince me this isn’t charity.”

“All returned service personnel leave something behind them, be it in the jungle or in the sand. Some leave their lives, some leave a body part, some leave blood, some leave their minds, but all who return alive and sane leave behind a lot of their peace of mind, at a minimum. They all serve as a way of doing something for their country. I won’t get into an argument about whether they should be in a particular conflict or not, since that decision is made by the political leaders well after the service people make a decision to place their life between trouble and their country. I believe anything we can do to help them after they return is a debt we should pay. Unlike most people I’m in a position where I can’t do much for them on a personal basis, except throw a lot of money out to help, of which I’ve got more than I can use. I’ve a lot of people who know a lot of people, and between them they can take that money and do a lot of good for people on a personal basis. One of the things I’ve done to make that easier for me to do is to set up a company that’s a registered charity, it’s named after my mother and it’s set up to do anything for other people. The Robyn Evans Benevolent Society is that company. I know you see these contracts as charity, and they are a bit of charity, in a sort of way. But they’re also part of your administrative punishment for causing trouble and making me come here. So just sign them and hand them back to me.”

Diane sits and looks at me for a moment, then she puts the contracts on the table to sign them and passes them around for the rest of the signatures before handing them back to me. I put them away.

“Now, for the rest of your punishment, Mac. You already know the names of all the non-veteran’s in your area who are getting packages as part of operation Pixie. You now have to find someone who isn’t on that list and is also deserving, or almost deserving, of some help, and to take them this extra box here to hand it to them. You’re to convince them to accept the pack, not just drop it and run. The pack’s for a family of five, but you may give it to a family of any size. And your pack is here for you to take and use now, instead of in a couple of weeks.”

Mac looks up at me, “You’re one hard-nosed mean son of a bitch, aren’t you?”

I gulp at the comment, because it catches me by surprise. I must’ve also made an expression of some sort, because I can see fear and concern on Kira’s face. She just walked back in the front door, alone. She races over to kneel in front of me while she takes my hands in hers, and says, “Master, no! Fight it, Master, fight it.” I hardly hear her while a wave of depression washes over me. I hear her speaking, but I can’t make out the words. I can see the looks of concern on all their faces. A moment later I can hear Kira’s words, “Master, think of Operation Pixie and all the good it will do. You must be here to organise Operation Pixie each year, because it’s a very fitting memorial to them, Master.”

Gulping again I look at Kira, “They deliver on the ninth, do they?” She nods yes. “There’s a Chinese proverb that two women in one house is big trouble. Twenty-seven of you is well beyond big trouble, but it does include a huge amount of conniving, doesn’t it?” She half smiles, and nods again. “OK, tell Lia I surrender, and to organise for me to visit the therapist she’s had Sharon line up.” Her eyes go wide with shock. “Did you really think you lot could organise something like that without one of my intelligence networks finding out?”

With a slow shake of her head she says, “We thought we could, and we did try. Who did we miss out on, how did you find out?”

I grin, “Like a lot of people you only think of the Yakuza as a crime organisation. The majority of their operations are now legal. Tsukasa contacted me to check it wasn’t someone trying to get at me.”

“Oh, we didn’t think about either of your Yakuza groups.”

Looking up at the shocked looks on the others I explain, “On the ninth of January last year my mother,” I stop to catch my breath again, and swallow, “sister, two cousins who were like another sister and brother, my aunt, and uncle were all murdered by a drunk driver. The shock of the news killed my grandparents. In only a few hours I lost everyone I loved and was close to. Dad and I were never close, because he was always away on duty. Since then I’ve suffered from depression a lot, but have been too stiff necked to get professional help. My new family, which includes three girlfriends, twenty-four slaves, and six recently adopted children, plus Dad’s two slaves, and all except one are female, have colluded to organise a therapist for me.” I enjoy watching their eyes go wider while the tally of family members goes up. “In my recent trip to Japan I signed articles of association between my corporate empire and some of the better Yakuza clans, which includes the main clan here in Frederick and the main clan in Washington. They all keep an ear and eye out for anything that may affect me.”

Mac gulps, “Hell, your combined intelligence network must be big.”

I smile, “Yes, it is! Especially when I add in the man who doesn’t exist in Washington.” Mac looks at me funny, but Diane’s eyes go wide. Hmm, interesting response by her, I wonder if she still does intelligence work for them. I smile, “Yes, Diane, I was given permission to let you know I know about the man I never speak to.” She laughs, and smiles.

Mac turns to her, “Oh shit. They’ve still got you doing some of that analysis work, don’t they? Is that why the mortgage isn’t so bad?”

She nods yes, “Paid work is paid work, and every little bit helps, Dear.”

On that good note I get up to say my good-byes, and we leave. We only have a short wait for Andre to join us after being called over the radio. We head back to the hotel, as our work here’s done now they’re back on track for Operation Pixie.

Penthouse Party

I walk into the penthouse to find a mid-thirties woman I don’t know waiting for me. Seeing me she smiles, and says, “We all feel we should start while you’re still feeling in agreement to being helped.”

“OK, where do we go to get started?”

“Not many choices here. Let’s get in the spa so you can relax, and Lia will see we’re left alone.” In a few minutes we’re both sitting in the hot spa, me in swim trunks while she’s in a one piece suit. Special approval ordered by Lia for the treatment sessions. Two hours later we emerge for a delivered dinner with everyone else as a prelude to the party. We’ve covered a lot of ground, but we still have a lot more ground to cover, and more work to do with me. I still miss my family a great deal, but I’m moving to accepting I’ve a new family that needs me. Time will see how we go, and how I’ll manage, if I do.

After our dinner we help the housekeeping people set up some equipment to keep the food hot for later. They have a whole pile of it in commercial food warmers along one wall. After they leave a number of the female security staff arrive before Rob leads the men out, with a huge smirk on his face. This makes me worry about what he knows that I don’t. I watch them go down in the elevator to the lobby, and I recall it to the penthouse then I lock it down for the night. We’re now secured until morning. All of the curtains are shut, the stairway doors locked at both ends, and the elevator secured. I turn to Lia, and she grins.

Sharon starts some music playing, not loud, but nice background music. I look around the crowd in the lounge room. While I do it I wonder what is going to happen since we do have some extras with us. There’s my three girlfriends, my twenty-four slaves, my six adopted children, Dad, his two slaves, twelve female guards (not all of the women are here), Jon, Amy, Randy, Akimi, and Mercy Blessing - my analyst, and yes, that’s her birth name. Fifty-four of us in all, and only five are male. That’s a good sized crowd in anyone’s definition, but the room doesn’t look crowded, despite all of the space taken up with gear for food plus drinks and furniture. Like I said before, this is one huge room.

Lia smiles at us all, and says, “I know I’ve spoken to you all about the party in the past week, except for Al, so the rest of you know what to expect. The fact you’re here says you accept what’s going to happen. We’re here to have a good time and lots of fun. I’ve assigned bedrooms to Randy and Kazuma and Jon, while Al and Peter already have their own bedrooms. No sex or sexually related activity except in those bedrooms, and none in the room assigned to Jon. You men can only sneak off to your room with a lady if the lady concerned makes it clear she wants to, and she sets the limits, tonight is definitely ladies choice, understand?” We’re heavily outnumbered, so we men all nod agreement, even Jon. “Good. All of the other bedrooms are set aside for the ladies in case they want some good times with other ladies, you men stay out of them.” We give another set of nods. “Contact above the waist is fair go all night by anyone with anyone. We’re here to have fun, not an orgy. The spa is hot and ready, the TV has a few good movies and is set up in one corner for those who wish to watch it. Al’s office has several computers set up with Internet access for those who want to send emails or check things out on the Net. Only adults are to touch the alcohol. Drink and food is out and ready for you to help yourselves. Anyone who wants to sleep before twelve thirty is out of luck. Sometime after twelve thirty the room assignments will change a bit so people can get some sleep, if they want to. The lounge room, office, and spa will stay in full party mode until breakfast. OK, everyone have fun. It’s now time to get naked.” Almost everyone grins while they start to strip their clothes off, and stack them on a couple of tables with a sign saying, ‘All clothes here.’

All of my crowd are used to nudity, while my newest wards, Mercy, Randy, and Akimi aren’t that used to it yet, especially Randy. These six are a bit slow getting their gear off, and are very red faced, but they do strip. All of the residents put their clothes in their normal rooms.

I walk over to Mercy, and ask, “It’s clear you’re not used to group nudity, so why did you stay and strip off?”

She half grins, and replies, “I’ve got a chance at a good contract if I can get used to being nude in front of crowds of others. So I’m seeing how I go by joining in here where I can’t back out now. A forced induction. I also want to see your fun-time interactions with the others.”

I smile, then we start into a general conversation. A little later I check how Randy and Akimi are handling things. She’s more used to this than he is, and they’re doing OK. The next twenty minutes or so is a general mingling while people have some drinks, a few nibblers, and we all get accustomed to the situation.

Several of us head for the spa at the same time. And I find we’ve music playing in here too. Lia has a small sound system set up in the corner with some meditation music playing on low. After about thirty minutes sitting in the water while chatting with my six daughters I get out to head to the office to check my emails. A few of the usual New Year type messages which I reply to, and nothing else.

The time passes very fast while we move about, mingle, and just talk about many things. After what Lia said about the bedrooms I sort of expected there to be a regular movement to them, but there isn’t.

Midnight comes around, and we all spend the last few minutes near the television while we wait for the big event to be televised from Times Square. Everyone crowds around to watch the traditional ball drop. It’s midnight, and everyone spends the next twenty minutes or so hugging and kissing everyone else while we wish them all a happy new year. What I do find interesting is during the last minute before midnight I’ve almost as many people watching me as are watching the television. Yeah, they’re really worried about me, and I’m deeply touched by it. I hope this will sink into my emotions, and help me to deal with my internal troubles.

At twelve thirty Lia assigns bedrooms to a few of the crowd, and tells the rest to just pick a room with space to sleep in later. Most rooms have a pile of extra mattresses and bedding in them so people can sleep on the floors. With so many of us in the penthouse Randy and Akimi are very lucky to be assigned a room to themselves. The rest of us are sharing, even Jon and Amy will have others in their bed with them, as well as in the room itself. I’m not told who I’m sleeping with. But I find out when I head to bed at one o’clock. I’m followed by my six daughters, and end up with Sarah and Tama asleep on my chest. We’re all soon asleep.

Shopping Saturday

The morning starts with the usual getting ready, and it’s followed by cleaning-up from last night. Room service delivers breakfast at nine thirty, and they start to take away the equipment from last night. All of the food had been eaten, and nearly all of the drinks were consumed too.

Then I’m told it’s time to go shopping, because a number of the stores have some New Year sale specials on. For fun I make them line up outside the hotel then we march off like a company on parade with Carl calling the cadence. This works well. By the time we add a few of the security people into the group there’s sixty-five of us with nearly half knowing the cadence calls. It doesn’t take the rest long to learn them. When we march down the street the other shoppers stop to stare at us, and then laugh when they realise we aren’t a real military unit, but are just playing around. I think the high number of school age members gives us away, for some reason.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.