Finding Home
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Friday

We’re up and ready for our visitors by seven o’clock. At a minute to seven the gates between the houses open, then Sachi Nagumi leads in the line of children with two women behind them. They stop in front of me when I stand on the front porch of the house. Sachi says, “Please accept my apology for my staff not supervising the children properly. And for the children invading your privacy. I’ve assigned a punishment to the adults that should have been aware of what the children were up to.”

I smile at her. “Sachi, you have nothing to apologise for. When one assigns a duty to an adult one expects them to carry it out. When the duty includes the supervision of others one expects the adults to check up on those they supervise. I’ll leave you to deal with the adults who’ve let you down by not doing that task well. As to the children, well, that’s another issue. There are five groups involved here, and I’ll assign a punishment when I identify them. I’ll leave you and their supervisors to note who gets which punishment, as some have earned more than one.”

Stepping down from the porch I walk along the line of children to touch most of them on the head. “All these children came into the gardens and went to the fruit trees to pick fruit without permission. They are to be given an extra twenty hours work to do on top of their normal chores. How many weeks this work is spread over I’ll leave up to their supervisors to decide.”

I walk back along the line to touch fourteen children on the head. “These children entered the garden and came to watch us as we enjoyed the warmth of the large outdoor spa. Thus they invaded our personal privacy. They are to do an extra fifty hours work, and I hope it’s work of the dirtiest kind so they remember not to do it again.”

I move to the porch. “Yuka and Utako also violated our privacy, repeatedly, on the direct orders of Yota and Rena, but they did not like doing it. I’ve taken Yuka and Utako into my household as my servants so I can ensure they’ve good supervision and direction from now on. Yota and Rena have agreed to an extra punishment which they’ll serve here today. I’ll send them back when it is over. They are to go into the house when I do.”

I look at one child who I’ve not assigned a punishment to. Twelve year old Natsu gulps when I say, “Natsu entered the gardens to pick fruit every day, and sometime twice a day. However, unlike the others, she had the good sense to first ask the guards for permission each time she entered the garden. For her wilful obedience and common sense I give her the punishment of accepting this new top line cell phone with lots of hours and ten thousand yen in cash.” I enjoy her stunned look when Kira walks up to hand her the last fancy phone from yesterday with a ten thousand yen note. I look over them all, “The phone is a gift for her thinking of others and being obedient. The money is solely to force home to the rest of you that sometimes doing the right thing can have some unexpected rewards.” I smile at Natsu, “I hope both bring you much joy.” She smiles back. I nod at Sachi, then I turn to enter the house. Being dismissed the rest turn to leave while Yota and Rena follow me inside.

Once inside I turn to face the two teens. “From this moment until I send you home you’ll do exactly as you’re told by everyone in this house. Understand?” Both nod yes. “There’ll be breaks to clean up, have something to eat and drink, and some rest breaks. The rest of the time you’ll perform oral, anal, and genital sex as both the recipient and the giver as directed. Those using you for their pleasure have been told what is and isn’t acceptable. However, you can be expected to service more than one at a time, and either gender.” Yota goes white, knowing he’s expected to suck cock. “You’ll do as told, and do it fast.” They both nod they understand their position and orders. I wave Hideko and Kazuma forward to lead them to the bedrooms readied for them.

I wait a few minutes for the adults to arrive, and give them much the same rules before adding, “Yota and Rena will each be in a room of their own. But you may move between the rooms, because they’re side by side with a door between them. To ensure you get the most from Yota a dick clamp will be applied, do not release it without approval of Hideko or Kazuma, because they’ll be supervising the activities.” They all nod agreement. Most are in their late forties to late fifties, but a few older people are present, including Hideko’s sixty something grandmother with two close friends of hers. I smile at how they’ll enjoy Yota.

Turning, I lead the way to the two rooms. In the first room Yota is lying on the bed, naked, with a stiff dick sticking up, glistening with lubricant while Hideko plays with his dick. She smiles when her grandmother drops her kimono, and moves to the bed. I enjoy the look of horror on Yota’s face when he watches one old woman straddle his hips to lower herself on to his dick while another straddles his face, and says, “Suck my cunt good, boy.” Most of the women stop here for the moment, and the men follow me to the next room.

We enter to find Rena on her hands and knees while Kazuma plays with her tits. She almost screams when the two oldest men slip their clothes off while they approach her. One slips his dick in her mouth while the other slides home into her wet cunt. I can see the tears when she starts sucking.

I leave the people to their fun, and I go back to the kitchen for my breakfast. A little later I change, and get ready to go calling.

I’m waiting for Sugi to return with the driver for her vehicle when Taiki and Sachi walk in the gate. They walk over, and she says, “Thank you for the most marvellous Christmas present you’ve arranged for my mother and her friends, and my uncle.” I give her an odd look. She giggles, “A couple of teens for some horny oldies. That’s devious, and I like it. Thank you for recognising Natsu’s obedience so well. This may get the other children to be more obedient.” We all have a good laugh while we chat about it for a few minutes.

They leave when I indicate I have to go, because Sugi has arrived.

Shop Stop

The driver gets out of Sugi’s car, and checks the load is secure. He’s stunned to see it’s grown, and what it’s grown with. While I explain to him only Daiki or Sugi are to be allowed to touch the load Mr Saitou arrives with a large truck. He’s on his way to deliver the Kondō order, and he stopped in to pick up his dedicated books.

All but Sugi are stunned when I say, “All of the books have a stamp saying they’re commemorating my visit, but those in the boxes with the large ‘T’ on them in black marker are signed by me while those with a large ‘L’ in red marker are signed by Lyn Evans.” Mr Saitou is very happy while his staff load the boxes of books. Sugi leaves while they load, Mr Saitou and the van will follow my crew in the minibus we’ve the use of for our transport today.

When we reach the book store we stop traffic, literally. It’s a no stopping zone, but I have the driver stop, anyway. Tora, Setsuko, and Kira get out to clear a space. That’s easy, since they’re in their ninja garb, so people move away. I get out wearing my formal business dress, and I’m followed by Chie, Haruko, Makha, Mayu, Nadia, Yuka, and Utako in servant dress. I stop to instruct the van driver to show Mr Saitou and my driver where to go, and they all drive off. The brief talk was simply to link the deliveries with me. Tora leads the way into the store, and I enter at exactly nine thirty, as per my plan. My people follow me in, and the side-walk goes back to being crowded when people start moving again while talking about my arrival. Movement in the store is now halted.

A very well dressed older man approaches me and bows. I smile, and say, “I seek my friend, Daiki Kondō, and I’ve been told he works here today. Please have someone tell him Torao is here to see him.” The man looks surprised while he nods yes, and moves to another of the staff. A quick exchange of words, and the younger staff member races away, going deeper into the book store.

A minute or so later Daiki is fast approaching with two older men while the young man who was sent for him leads the way. I smile when I see him, and call out, “Daiki, my friend. I wasn’t able to thank you for helping with those girls the other day, so now I will.”

He smiles when he stops in front of me to introduce his father and uncle, the chairman of the board and CEO of the family company. I greet them, and turn back to Daiki, “First, I’ve a gift of appreciation for you,” as I wave Yuka forward. She walks up to hand him a gift wrapped parcel. “These are some copies of the Lyn Evans books with a special dedication for you. The new omnibus sets in kanji, the last two books in English, and a set of the English audio books.” He grins, as these are special from me to him, showing he has my favour. “As your family also helped out I’ve arranged some gifts for the family. Late yesterday I made arrangements with one of your staff to send me some copies of the Lyn Evans books you have in stock for sale. I also arranged for Mister Saitou to provide some extra copies of the new kanji editions he prints. One of your vans should be waiting for you at your dock with those books in it. Two hundred of each title with a dedication about my visit. Half of them are signed by me, the rest are signed by Lyn Evans. I’m sure you can use these well as promotional items, or sell them as being worth more. Also, Mister Saitou is personally delivering your order of the kanji copies of the Lyn Evans book he’s printed. His truck followed me, and it should now be at your dock too.” These get surprised looks from the seniors, because they weren’t down for delivery of those books for another week or so.

Daiki smiles while saying, “These are more thanks than I expected, Lord. While the books we need to keep our customers happy are a welcome gift for the family. Please come through to the office so we may talk in comfort.”

I smile, “My pleasure. But the drivers have been instructed to turn the books over only to yourself or a person named Sugi who I made the arrangements with yesterday afternoon. So we should organise that first.” He nods agreement, and we head for the docks after I tell the girls to look for any books they wish to purchase. Kira stays with me while the rest move out to look at what books are on the shelves.

The trip to the docks is quick, and the books are unloaded while the bills are handed over by Mr Saitou. Daiki’s uncle leaves us to organise displays of the new books, along with signs in the windows and talks with their publicity people about the dedicated books.

At a quarter to ten we’re sitting down to chakai in the office of the CEO while we discuss many things. A little later the two older men get nervous. They now have conflicting matters of great importance. I smile, and say, “I’ve heard there’s some concern within your clan as to whether Daiki did the right or wrong thing the day he took action against a liar and a thief.” They’re both worried. “I also heard your clan leaders will discuss this today.” A pair of frowns. “I wish to address that meeting, if I may.” They both acknowledge my request, and they withdraw across the room to talk. A moment later I’m asked to follow them.

A few steps down the hall we enter a conference room with about two dozen well-dressed Japanese men in it, the senior leaders of both clans. They look up when we walk in. Kira is still with me as my personal guard, and I’m wearing my formal business dress. A two piece suit in a deep blue to match my plane, with red trim, gold buttons, the logo on the pocket, and the cape in blue with red trim and logo. The man at the head of the table sees us enter, and he stands up while his eyes go wide. The rest turn to look at us. A few are shocked, and they turn to look at the leader at the head of the table. It’s clear to me they recognise the logo and colours from the plane, so they realise who I am. But one man a bit younger than the rest has an arrogant sneer on his face while he looks at us. He says, “And who is this gaijin child who thinks a female gaijin has the right to dress as a ninja and he can dress as a business man?” He turns to one of the ninja guards in the room, “See if this female knows to duck when a sword comes at her.”

When the guard draws his sword and heads toward us, I say, “Kill this dog.” Kira smiles, she draws her own katana, and moves forward.

When she passes the one who spoke she slashes with her katana, and takes the head off the man who sneered. The others gasp while the body falls, and she says, “The dog is dead, Master. Do you wish I also kill the guard whose only crime is obedience to those above him?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.