Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Thursday

During breakfast I ask Setsuko, Chie, Haruko, and Hideko about certain places I’d read about on the Internet, and I heard spoken of since our arrival in Japan. All of the girls smile at my asking, and I get the distinct impression they’ve been waiting for me to ask. Setsuko, as the one with the most recent knowledge of this, tells me about the places. She gives details about one she knows of near to us, which it has the advantage of being within the territory her father controls. I ask her to organise for us to visit, just her, Tora, Kira, Kazuma, and I. Haruko and Hideko are going to visit Haruko’s doctor here in Tokyo. Haruko is sure she’s pregnant, but she wants him to be the one to confirm it, because he’s been her doctor since the day she was born. Hideko is going along to support her, with three guards and two ninja as security. Chie and the rest will be organising something here at the house in preparation for Christmas on Saturday. They wish to decorate the house and to organise the meals for minimal work on Saturday by precooking what they can.

An aspect of this work is Chie, Haruko, and Hideko have convinced me to hire some of the Nagumi house staff. Taiki has a standing rule to employ all of the family members of his house staff, unless they wish to seek service elsewhere, and they’ve found a job already. This means his house is over staffed with qualified people, plus more in training. He’s happy to have me offer work to any of his staff who wish to go with us to work in the USA. I put the responsibility of checking out the staff for skills, desire to move, and ability to fit in on Chie and Haruko to organise and sort out for me.

This extra duty has kept the two of them busy while they get to know people, and ask about them. They’ve a list of suitable people they’re considering asking me to employ as cooks and house staff. They’ve also involved Hideko and Sachi in their deliberations on who to ask to work with us. The activities over the next few days will help them make up their minds as to who to have on the final list to work for us if they wish.

The Mini-court

About mid-morning we travel the short distance to a fair sized mall. In the front corner of the mall is a picture theatre, and between it and the main part of the mall is a sort of food court with entrances to the mall, the theatre, and the street. Inside are several shops along the back wall, most are food shops, but some sell electronic gadgets or jewellery. In front of this is an open area for clients to wait for their order, or a chance to order. A large sitting area to eat the ordered food is in front of that. An upper level of seating starts about a quarter of the way in from the street to extends over the order area and the front of the shops. The shops pay a low per sale fee to the group that manages the client area for cleaning the tables and controlling the clients as well as the special clients and guests.

The special clients pay a small fee to the client area manager, and are given a special earring to wear. The special client rules are simple:

1. They must pay a fee and get an earring on arrival, or on deciding to join the special client group.

2. They must return the earring if they leave the mini-court.

3. They must be known to the manager or prove who they are, their age, and have a current long term contraceptive.

4. They must be sixteen to nineteen year old girls, and at school.

5. They must wear tight top, short skirt (seifuku preferred), and skimpy or no panties.

6. They must stay on the upper level, except when shopping at the shops in the mini-court, or when leaving.

The court also caters to special guests, they have rules, too:

1. They must be male, and over twenty years of age.

2. They must be cleanly dressed, and recently bathed.

3. They must buy food at one of the stores before going to the upper seating area.

4. They must treat the special clients with respect, and not hurt them or cause any trouble.

5. They must limit interactions to what the special clients allow, and set out, at the start of any personal time together.

6. They must thank the special clients for their company and time with a suitable gift from one of the shops.

The schoolgirls are exhibitionists who really enjoy flirting, extreme flirting. Some also engage in sex with the special guests who visit. Guests arrive, and go to the upper area where they interact with the girls in the central area, no physical personal contact is permitted in this area. If they wish to spend some private time with a special girl or girls they discuss it with them until an agreement is reached as to what is and isn’t allowed. They then retire to one of the booths lining three sides of the area to become much more closely acquainted. The guest must not do anything beyond what’s been set out prior to going to the booth, but the client may initiate more if they wish to. Cash tips may also be given to the girls, but a gift must be bought at the shops as well. Later, the gifts are often sold back to the shops unopened by the girls for half of their purchase price. Although there’s no rule they can’t go upstairs, the other girls usually do not go upstairs, but they stay downstairs.

Most of these special mini-courts are controlled by the Yakuza, this one is controlled by Mr Tanaka’s clan, and it’s very well managed.

Shopping Surprises

We get out of the car in a drop off zone in front of the theatre. The Kymao driver and guard stay with the car. They’ll park in the car park, and will return for us when we call them. We form up in a short column with me in front of two pairs: Tora and Kira then Kazuma and Setsuko. We’re wearing our capes, so anyone can see we’re a group of some sort, and it’s interesting to see how people on the street make way for us.

For a laugh, when we reach the door into the mini-court I push it open then hold it open with my left hand while I half bow and mutter a greeting in Arabic while executing a rather elaborate arm movement I’ve seen some of Dad’s Arab friends use; the right hand does a couple of short circles just in front of the right temple then swings away to the right, pointing the way inside. Kazuma smiles, and my girls giggle while they enter. I release the door, and turn to look the place over. Since the girls stopped after taking a couple of paces inside I’m soon back in the lead while I walk past them to look around the large eating area.

The place is so large it looks empty, despite there being what looks to be about two hundred people in it. I can’t estimate the actual size, as it’s too big to do by eye, but I’ve seen vacant building blocks at home that looked smaller; I’d guess it’s not quite the size of a football field. I can’t help smiling. Yes, there’s about two hundred people in the place, but about a hundred and ninety of them are scantily clad schoolgirls. All are wearing seifuku or similar outfits, despite this not being a school day, since they broke up for Christmas a couple of days ago. I look up at the rail for the upper area, and I notice more girls up there. The glass fronted rail is jammed full of schoolgirls in short skirts, and all their panties are clear to see - where they’re wearing them, as a few aren’t. By the way all their eyes are on us I gather we must be the spectator sight of the day. I lead us toward the food ordering area while we discuss what to eat.

We soon work out our order. Kira and Kazuma line up to order for us all, and to bring it to us. While I wait I turn around to admire the lovely sights, and Setsuko points out the earrings the girls are to wear if they’re to be available. A few of the girls going up the stairs are wearing them. Those without them just mingle, most of those are on the lower level.

Turning again I glance up at the top level spectator gallery to make eye contact with a few of the girls up there. I get a few smiles and blushes in reply. While I do this Setsuko says, “Master, please don’t ask any girl her age. Although they provide evidence of being sixteen or older the legal age for sexual contact in this prefecture is eighteen. Many Japanese girls don’t mature at the same rate as western girls, so it’s difficult to tell if a girl is fourteen or eighteen, even for us Japanese. Some of the girls who come here are suspected of being younger than they say, and of using the identity papers of an older sister to sign up. Father would rather have the girls here than on the public streets. But if anyone asks a girl her age, and she gives a truthful answer that’s a problem age it causes many more problems for many people. Assume all the girls are sixteen or older, despite their appearances, and accept any favours they give you. They wouldn’t be here if they didn’t wish to be here. Surveys show the majority of the girls at these venues don’t engage in sex with everyone, but will with ones they take a liking to.” I nod to show I understand.

I’m still enjoying the display of legs and skimpy underwear when the crowd at the rail stops smiling, and moves back from the rail in a sudden mass movement. I turn to see what’s disturbed them, because they all look at something toward the door before they move back.

Standing just inside the street door is a young man, mid-twenties, thin build, dark hair, a smirk on his face, and the eyes of a hungry tiger. Just behind him are five men, the lead one has Yakuza markings on his hand: ones I’ve not seen before. When the other four move forward I see they move with the easy sliding motion of men trained in the martial arts, probably ninja security guards. The lead man yells out, “Moriko, you slut, where are you?” There’s no answer, except for girls backing away from the entrance. He looks around, spotting a girl, he darts to her, and grabs her. This girl looks to be about ten or eleven. He drags her back to where he was standing while and shouting, “Moriko, I know you’re here. I’ve your sister, if you don’t come forward to go with me I’ll take her instead, and have fun playing with her.” From her expression I can tell he’s hurting the girl with the way he’s holding her.

In a low voice I say, “Tora, my left, Setsuko, her left,” I move forward, and say in a loud voice, “Let the girl go.”

The young man turns to me, and laughs before saying, “What, a foreign dog challenges me over the sister of a slut?”

I give a slow smile, “If she’s the sister of a slut why are you not on your knees in recognition of someone of greatly superior importance and status than you? You can let her go and leave, or you can die.” The Yakuza security staff from Mr Tanaka’s clan are moving toward us, more toward me than the young man. I glance at them, and say, “Setsuko, have them stand back. They are not to take part unless Takeo Tanaka or I order them to.” She nods yes, and walks toward the closest one.

The young man stands there smirking, expecting Tanaka’s men to deal with me. Another of the men approaches her, they talk, he gets out a mobile phone, and makes a call. He speaks, then he hands the phone to Setsuko, she talks, and hands it back. He listens, and he goes pale. Closing the phone he puts it back in his pocket while he waves his men back, away from us. I smile at the young man when he gives a worried glance to the Yakuza man with him.

Setsuko returns to her place while saying, “Lord, the dog holding the girl is Genji Mori, the first born son of the governor of this prefecture. The others are the security team assigned to him by the Yakuza of another clan that’s not allied or at war with father’s clan. They’re permitted to enter the area on legal business.” The leader of the Yakuza looks at Setsuko when she mentions her relationship to the local clan.

Frowning at Genji I say, “Let her go.” Genji smirks, and drags her across in front of him, like a shield. There’s only about four paces between us, so I act. Leaping forward I cover the distance in two bounds to strike hard at his right shoulder. He screams, and lets go of the girl. I snatch her up, move back, put her down beside where I started from, and she scurries away into the crowd when I let her go. I was so fast the ninja with him couldn’t make up the space between him and them until I’m back in my starting place. I fold my arms across my chest.

The young man screams, and cries in pain until one of the ninja uses a pressure point to relieve the pain before he puts the shoulder back in place. Recognising I’d struck in the proper place to dislocate the shoulder he glances at me while he finishes treating the young man.

While he rotates his arm to check he has movement the young man glares at me. I smile at him while saying, “Genji, you have thirty seconds to turn around and walk out. Then never to return. Or you can be carried out as a corpse.”

He glares at me, and waves for the ninja to attack me while he says, “Kill this dog.” The ninja turn toward me.

Tora and Setsuko have taken up their positions as directed, to my left, and stepped back from me with Setsuko back from Tora. Knowing they aren’t in the way, and the space to my right is clear for a few paces, I’ve no concerns when I uncross my arms to fling a bo-shuriken into Genji’s forehead while my hands whip down to my sides to grab the hilts of my swords under the cape. I release the clips, and I draw both of the swords. I smile on hearing the observers gasp when my two swords seem to appear out of mid-air while Tora and Setsuko are drawing their katanas at the same time.

While the ninja move toward me they don’t see what I do to Genji, but their Yakuza leader does. He looks at the falling body, sees the bo-shuriken, and shouts, “Wait, back away.” The ninja obey him, and back away. He kneels by the body, checks the pulse, and removes the bo-shuriken. I notice his eyes go wide when he sees the engraved symbol on it. He stands up, walks toward me, and places he bo-shuriken on a table near me. Looking very hard at me he says, “His father will not like this, but many people in the prefecture will. That is a matter between him and you, Lord.” A few people gasp at him calling me lord. “I’ll tell our clan leaders of what happened. I doubt they’ll wish to make it a clan matter. But his father may wish to extend the problem. I’ll advise my clan leaders not to be involved if he does. From my view, this matter is now over.”

I slowly nod while saying, “I view this as a matter between Genji and I, and nothing to do with his father. If he wishes to extend it, then I will deal with him. I’m glad you think your clan leaders will not regard this as a clan matter, as I’ve nothing against your clan and I wish them no ill will. I’ve heard good reports of your clan, and I welcome many more such reports.” He gives me a small smile, bows, and turns to go. When he passes the body he waves at his men to collect it to take it away.

Turning to look at the crowd I notice a lot of surprised looks while Kira walks up, and drops to her knees at my side. I hand her Claw, and she puts it back in its koshirae. Fang follows it into hiding. I notice Setsuko and Tora take turns helping each other with this task. While this happens I think on the differences between Japan and the USA. An incident like this in the USA would’ve ended up with several shots being fired to result in a lot more dead lying around, while here in Japan the preference is to use swords, or knives, or hand-to-hand fighting.

With everything back where it belongs I look around further, and I notice Kazuma standing beside a table with three trays of food. I smile when Kira and Setsuko head over to pick up a tray each. I nod at the leader of the local Yakuza group, and he smiles back while he talks on the phone, probably giving a summary of events to his immediate superior.

The girl who was grabbed walks over, and thanks me while I clean my bo-shuriken then put it away. She has a hard time taking her eye off the food, and she looks a bit undernourished. I smile at her while saying, “Come sit with me to have something to eat with us while you tell me what that was all about.” She’s hesitant, but nods yes. She’s not so sure when I lead us all upstairs.

Gulping, she says, “Excuse me, Lord, but I’m here with two friends.”

I smile, “Wave them over so they can eat with us too. If we need more, I’ll buy more.” Grinning, she waves at two other young girls who look very underfed. We move to a group of tables in the upper centre section, near the front. It’s not long before Kazuma leads a group of the girls downstairs to buy several more trays of food. Most of the girls here are eager to sit with us to chat, although they can’t understand why the Yakuza respect me so much. I learn Genji is a very well-known sexual predator in the area who’s very much into whipping the girls, so they go out of their way to avoid him. Of late he’s taken a liking to Moriko, the sister of Choko, the girl who was grabbed. Genji’s grabbing Choko may have worked, except she’s here with her friends, because her sister is home sick, ill from the last time Genji took her away. I get the address, and pass it along to Takeo. He promises to send a doctor to check on her, and report her condition to the governor, along with his bill.

All of the girls with the earrings start flirting with me, I also notice a lot of girls who were downstairs are now coming up here to join our fast growing group, many are now wearing earrings they didn’t have on before. I smile at them.

After waving for quiet I say, “Girls, I love flirting and admiring your lovely bodies, but do not think about going to one of the booths with me unless you intend me to fuck you. My friend Kazuma greatly enjoys eating pussy, and he may agree to settle for that. He’s one of the best pussy eaters in the world, my girls can confirm that, but he does prefer to fuck you, come in you, and then spend time using his tongue to get it all out again.” I smile when I’m interrupted by a girl having an orgasm while she imagines Kazuma doing that to her. “What he really loves is eating my sperm out of a girl’s pussy.” Again I stop when I’ve triggered another girl’s fantasy. “What I wish to do is to identify something I can buy as a gift from the shops below which you’ll all accept and keep. That way I can organise to have the gift supplied in quantity, ready for giving. Please discuss this then let me know what to get. In the meantime, let’s get more food and drinks, and eat while we have fun talking.”

Setsuko sets up a regular chain of food being brought upstairs by the staff from the food shops. The central area is very full with nearly all of the girls now up here to be part of the fun talk and free food.

After about fifteen minutes one of the older girls informs me of the latest cell phone available in the shops. I ask, and all the girls say they’d keep such a phone, and pass on their current phones, if they were to be given one of the new phones. Smiling at them I go to the shop concerned to ask about the phones. This unit straps onto the wrist, and is a lot like the ones in the old Dick Tracey comics, a deliberate marketing ploy. It even has a camera facing out the side of the unit. If you hold your hand across your body the camera records what’s in front of you to display it on the flip up screen. They retail for one hundred thousand yen, but he’s got them on a reduced price at the moment as they aren’t selling, not even on the buyback scheme. We bargain, and for a charge of five million yen on my card he sets up the fifty phones he has with 8 GB memory cards, SIM cards, and ten thousand yen’s worth of phone calls. He’ll set them up and bring them to me, happy to have sold all his stock of them.

More Visitors

Back upstairs I tell the girls I’ve bought his entire stock of phones, they have the 8 GB memory upgrade, SIM card, ten thousand yen’s worth of calls prepaid, and they’re non-return since he won’t carry them now. A couple of girls aren’t as happy as the others, but most smile at the idea they can get one. Then they think about what they have to do to earn them, and a few smiles shrink. A couple of girls are asking me about retiring to a booth when there’s a commotion at the front door.

Going to the rail I look down to see several men just arrived, and are standing near the street door, including two police officers. I wave at my people, and I indicate for them to carry on as they are while I head down the stairs. There are two stairwells, one in each front corner of the area, they’re circular so they don’t take up much space. When I start down the one at the end nearest the theatre I notice the men turn to look at me, because I’m the only person moving outside of the shops; also, my clothes are a bit distinctive. Reaching the lower level I walk toward them.

One of the policemen, a senior one if I’ve read the collar studs right, says, “Do you know anything about the death of Genji Mori?”

Stopping a few paces short of the group I nod, “Yes. He came in here with a security team, and he demanded a girl leave with him. She wasn’t here to hear his demand, but her younger sister was. Seeing the sister he grabbed her, dragged her back to his group, and threatened to take her away to beat and rape her if the sister he sought didn’t step forward.” Most of the group go a bit wide-eyed while the older man in the middle looks shocked. “According to many of the local girls he can’t perform as a man until after he’s beaten the girl into submission, so no girl will voluntarily go with him.” A couple of the group glance at the man in the middle, so I’m now sure he’s the governor, Mitsuo Mori. “I told Genji to release the girl. He refused. On his second refusal I struck him on the shoulder, and forced him to let the girl go. He cried like a baby at the pain. One of the ninja stopped the pain, and reset his shoulder. He then ordered the ninja with him to kill me, so I killed him with a bo-shuriken. The Yakuza in charge of the security team saw no point in his men dying to no value, so he called them back, and they left.”

The senior policeman is surprised I admit to killing the governor’s son. Reaching into my coat pocket I withdraw my passport before I step forward and open it. I show him who I am, and my permit to go armed when in the country. He gulps, and he bows. I say, “I’m authorised to go armed. Genji Mori insulted me, then threatened me, then attacked me. I killed him. End of story. I’ll send a full report to the Minister of Justice after I get home and write it up.” Again the policeman bows before waving for the other police to back away. He bows again while he backs away. The others in the group give him very odd looks when he does.

Turning to the governor I say, “Governor Mori, I’ve had very good reports about you, and what you do for the people in your charge. I had no wish to kill any of your kin, but your son was an evil person. I don’t know how this came about. But I, too, also have a duty of care to my people, not in just this prefecture, but in all of the prefectures. People who act as your son acted in his beating and raping of girls cannot be allowed to exist, so I ended his existence when he gave me legal reason to do so. I hope your other children are not like him, because I believe you are not like that.” He stands there just staring at me for a moment. He turns to see the policemen waiting for him outside. It’s clear they’ve no wish to be involved in this now. So he wonders what power I have.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.