Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Monday

We wake up to the alarm, and get ready for the day. Setsuko is a bit agitated while helping to get breakfast ready. Hideko and Makha talk with her a lot. While we eat Kira says, “Tell him, Setsuko, he won’t bite.” I almost laugh at the comment.

The meal is almost over when Setsuko tells me she’s supposed to go to an important meeting today. I grin, and ask, “If you’re to stand before the masters, then we’ll go together.” Her eyes pop open, and she nods yes. I think she forgot about me telling her I have to stand before the masters. I smile, because that makes four of us to be tested this week: Tora and Kira are also ready for independent testing, and this is the best way to do it to get a fair idea of their current level of training.

Today is for the administration matters for the tests, so it’s a short day due to all of the paperwork and organising, and it starts after lunch. A late start, because some people have to travel a long way to get to the tests, many will be staying at nearby temples for the days of the tests.

This morning we’ve a business stop to make before we go to the testing grounds. I’ve a good idea, but none of my companies are in the relevant industry, so I’m going to visit one of Mr Tanaka’s clan companies that’s in need of a good revenue source. Yesterday afternoon Kazuma sorted all of the company lists from my allies and mine into business groups for me, and he noted their current operational status beside them. He also sent copies to all allies and to Bryce so we can all help each other.

Entertaining Exercise

About nine fifteen we arrive at Endō Electronics, just Tora, Setsuko, Kira, and I. We leave Danny, my own guard, with the car and our driver from Nagumi. At the security desk I ask to speak with one of the sales staff, Uki Abe. Kazuma had made an appointment with her for me this morning, he called while we were on our way over. I notice the security staff, ninja from the Abe clan, are giving me odd looks while we wait.

When Uki arrives she looks surprised, and apologises for the senior sales manager being away at a meeting. I smile, and say, “Uki, relax, the meeting was arranged with you. Why do you think the senior manager should be involved?”

She gives a weak smile, “Miss Setsuko Tanaka is with you, so you must be someone very important for her to be helping you. As such, a senior member of staff should be assisting you.”

I grin, “Uki, I’ve a lot to do today, and I don’t have the time for the usual protocols. Today what I need is someone like you. One who knows your current products, and what’s in development. I wish to see if you’ve items to suit my needs. Once that’s sorted we can get others involved.” She gives a shy grin, and shows us to a side room with all of their current products on display. We spend twenty minutes looking at them. I do note the product codes for a few items.

“Uki, I would like to view the products your research people have ready and about to go into production, or nearly ready for production.”

She nods yes, and makes an internal call. After a quick trip in the lift we’re in an interesting meeting room in the Research area. The walls are lined with rough drawings of ideas and projects. Between the ready products and the ideas they come close to, but not quite to, what I’ve got in mind. I turn to Uki and the Research Director when I tap the drawing of an idea on the wall while handing Uki a note with three product names on it, “I’d like to have a quick meeting with your people who know how to make this work, and these three products, please.”

Uki smiles, and rings to have someone bring up the three products while the director goes for his staff, it’s clear he’s not happy about it.

A few minutes later three of the research staff join us as a junior office worker delivers the three products. I place a recorder on the table while I nod for Uki to do the same, then I smile when one of the design team adds a third. Turning to the Endō research staff, I say, “I need to have an electronics company manufacture some new items. You’ve got some in design, or ready to go, that almost meet what I want. I’ll describe what I want, and if we can’t come to an agreement on you making them I need your promise you’ll not go ahead with my ideas on your own.” They all nod agreement while they give me verbal assurances.

While smiling I tap a concept drawing on the wall, “You researchers working on the wireless MP3 Player, I’ll need to use your knowledge of this technology to see if what I want is technically feasible.” They’ve all got huge grins when they nod yes, and their director groans. I suspect he’s been holding them back on the wireless technology due to the expansion set-up costs involved. I pick up one of the existing products, a headphone unit that goes over the ears with the joining strap running around the back of the head instead of over it. Over the next few minutes I detail what I want in the way of the audio players (CD / DVD and MPEG), headphones, and accessories. All of them are to use wireless technology, and are to be watertight for use on the beach, or in a bath, or in a sauna as well as a reasonable battery life time. I explain to them what I want is:

Headphones: the bar runs around the back of the head with a built in wireless tuner, volume control, and replaceable batteries. The speakers to be on a hinge so they can be against the ear, at about sixty degrees from the ear, or at one hundred and sixty degrees from the ear; the first two positions provide sound, but not after they pass ninety degrees. This will provide a position where the person can hear the headphones and what’s around them, and another where the speaker on that side is off so they can pay closer attention to someone beside them.

Players: wireless transmission with a five sub-frequencies selector, a range of five or six metres, replaceable batteries, a USB link, and the MPEG player to be 20 GB or more. The players to use a range of sub-frequencies. Minimum play time on a set of batteries to be six hours.

Auxiliary Kit: external chargers to power the players from the mains power or car cigarette lighters.

Long life rechargeable lithium battery packs: the same for all three with a charger is another kit if they wish to make it.

There’s quite a bit of technical discussion before the research people all agree it’s all possible to make at a reasonable cost, once they set up for it. During this discussion Uki is sitting there thinking hard. With the tech OK given she says, “You see this as an answer to a situation, what is it?”

I grin, “I’ll give you two scenarios this will give the answer to. First, a mother with a teenager daughter is hosting a sleepover, and she doesn’t want too much noise after the younger children go to bed, but the girls want to continue listening to their music, or to dance. This will allow the girls to bring their own headphones, tune them to one player, and they all hear the music, few rooms are more than five by five metres, and if they are the player can be near the centre to reach ten by ten metres.” All grin at the concept. “Second, my company publishes a lot of books that appeal to teenage girls, we’ve just started a range of audio discs to go with them, they’re also available as MPEGs. With the items we’re talking about a girl can share her story listening with her friends while they study or travel together.”

Uki’s eyes light up, and she says, “The Lyn Evans books?” I nod yes. “I’ll have to get the sales director involved on this. This one’s too big for a basic ‘we make for you’ deal.”

I nod agreement, “I don’t want to go to the trouble of setting up extra retail or wholesale sources, either. I was thinking of an agreement where you use the Lyn Evans name on the products and sell them through book shops as well as your normal outlets. We’ll both advertise these and the discs. All I ask is for the products hit the streets soon, you don’t go too high on the retail price, and as simple royalties we get a dollar fifty per headphone unit sold. They’ll have the biggest volume of sales, and you’ll need to track only one production item for audit. Oh, and you get any commission from this contract, because it’s your sales deal.” Her eyes go real wide with surprise, and she nods yes. She picks up a phone to give the details to someone else for them to prepare a draft agreement.

Several minutes later an officer worker walks in with an agreement in Japanese. Uki reads it then makes some notes on it, the person leaves, and is back in another few minutes with a new draft. Uki reads it, and hands it to me. I hand it to Tora who reads it out in English for me. I’m surprised, because it includes something I didn’t think to ask for: we get to give final approval on all media releases and campaigns that use our name. I smile when I sign where Tora points, and she signs as a witness. While Uki signs two more copies are delivered, and are checked by Tora. We soon have all three copies signed.

A grinning Uki hands me my copy while saying, “May I ask why we were chosen by you for this deal?”

I smile, “I asked my friends about getting this work done, and Mister Takeo Tanaka asked if I’d consider your company, because he feels you can do with a new products boost. I agreed to use you if you can make what I want. You can, so it’s your contract.” The eyes of all the company people go wide when they realise I’m more important than they thought. “If you need any extra money to get the items into production and on the shelves contact Mister Tanaka, and he’ll either arrange a loan, or he’ll call me to make the loan for you.” Uki smiles, and bows while she makes a phone call.

A moment later an older gentleman enters the room. Uki introduces him as Mr Endō, the chairman of the board. He apologises the CEO is away on business, and he thanks me for the contract, because they’ll be able to make a lot of revenue from it. I give a gracious acceptance of his apology, and I give my own for not letting them know I was coming. I also repeat about the availability of loans if needed. He smiles, because we all know they’ll need a loan to put in changes to the production line to get this out fast. While the revenue and profits from the new lines will be of great benefit to the company, and it’ll also boost their position in the industry. He’s a happy man when he escorts us to the front door.

We stop for an early lunch at a roadside eatery on the way to the testing grounds. I also ring Takeo to let him know of the deal, and my promise of loans on his behalf. He’s another happy businessman.

Arrangements and Action

We arrive at the testing grounds early, so we take a walk through the rest of the temple grounds it’s part of. When we return to the test area, still early, I see some of the temple staff are setting up a food stall. I wander over to ask about it. I soon learn they provide snacks and lunches for the three breaks at a small charge for each. To simplify things they’ve three price ranges available at each one. While we talk I notice a few other early arrivals looking over the prices then checking their wallets. Realising many are school students who are on very tight budgets I turn to the priest in charge, “Do you know how many students and staff will be here for the tests?”

He nods, “Yes, we’re told that so we can work out how much extra food we need to prepare, because most buy their food from us.”

“Good. Work out a price for me to pay for them all to get the largest serving at each break, please.” He turns to stare at me. “I know the tests have been brought forward this year. I strongly suspect it was part of a special test of my dedication to see if I’d rearrange my schedule to be here. Knowing this, and knowing many people are on tight budgets because of this, I feel an obligation to minimise their expenses where I can. I’m rich enough to afford this, so this is the best way for me to be fair to all while I repay them for adjusting to the changes caused by me.”

He nods to me, and starts doing some figures. A moment later he says, “It should be about two hundred and ninety thousand yen.”

“The profit goes to the temple?” He nods yes. “The details for a direct deposit please.” He hands over some banking details with an invoice number, then he starts to write out an invoice. I smile, and say, “Make the invoice for five hundred thousand yen.” He turns to stare while I give the details and the amount to Hideko via my cell phone. A moment later she gives me the on-line receipt number, which I pass along to the priest in charge of the food stall. He calls to get confirmation of the payment being in the bank before he notes the invoice as paid.

I smile while the grinning priest gives instructions for all people to be given the choice of what they want for all meals for free starting right now, and for another priest to take the cash tin back to the office. He thanks me for my generosity while another priest erases all of the prices from the board, and he replaces it with ‘All food free for the tests.’ Several of those standing around watching them set up smile while they put their wallets away when they move to stand in line to get their lunch.

Tora walks over to hand me a juice to drink, she’d been about to pay for four when the priest walked off with the cash tin. The priest I’m talking with smiles when she says, “Master, when will I ever be able to buy you something?”

I grin at her, “When you can get the money into the salesperson’s hand before I pay for it.” She smiles, and slowly shakes her head while she laughs at my reply.

Registration

A little later I look at the five or six hundred students in the large test grounds as they chat while waiting for the masters. More priests arrive and set up tables around the edge of the area. Soon after that some older men stand along one edge of the area. On seeing Sensei Michio amongst them I understand what’s going on. I tell Setsuko I need to speak with her sensei before we leave. She nods acceptance of the order, and goes to stand near her sensei. She speaks to him when it’s her turn. I lead Tora and Kira to Sensei Michio.

We grin at each other while I introduce my students before I explain what I’ve trained them in, and I detail Tora’s history. He smiles, and calls over a priest, asking him to have her father’s sensei come speak with him. A moment later the requested sensei arrives, and he talks with Sensei Michio before he talks to Tora and myself. He speaks with Sensei Michio again. They reach an agreement, and call a priest over. The three talk for a moment, and the priest makes notes of the talks. When all are happy Tora is instructed to stay with us.

About ten minutes later the Masters arrive to take seats on the stand in the centre of the same side of the grounds all of the sensei are standing along. The area goes quiet, and the last students race to join the groups in front of their senior sensei.

One of the Masters explains how the tests will be conducted and the administrative arrangements. He tells us to be patient while registration is done, and we may either leave or practice in the surrounding areas when released by our sensei. Last, he explains how the meals during the breaks are all free this year as an unnamed benefactor has paid for them all in advance as part of a significant donation to the temple. Due to the size of the donation the priests will also be making a small snack available at the start and end of each day, starting tomorrow. He calls upon all of the students to eat well, and to keep their energy up during the testing period. We’re then released to the many sensei for registration.

I find out the priests set up on the other three sides of the area handle one of the arts per side. Tora and Kira are released after Sensei Michio registers the three of us for tests as ninja, he lists each level we’re to test for. The priest looks up when I get listed for all of the ninja tests while I’m also noted as being needed for the other arts. Of the twelve students sensei has only four of us are registered for more than one art, and only one other is testing in all three arts. Sensei Michio is still building up his dojo strength following his return to Japan this year.

When released Setsuko introduces me to her Sensei, and we discuss how I’ll be taking over her training, because she’ll be going back to the US with me. We soon reach an agreement, dependent upon my passing the appropriate levels during my testing. We leave him, and go to get Tora and Kira who are talking with some of Tora’s Kymao relatives.

When I near the group I notice a rather loud mouthed arrogant student standing nearby making rude comments about the Kymao, and he’s asking why the Abe must now be friendly with them. I note he keeps glancing over to make sure the Abe and Kymao sensei are still busy elsewhere.

When only a few paces away I say, “It’s hoped that certain of the Abe students will finally learn their manners, and how to behave when amongst civilised people.”

Although it’s not needed for today this student has dressed in his training clothes, and he has all of his weapons on. He whirls around, drawing his katana while he says, “How dare you insult me!”

I grin, “It seems a general statement has been taken as a personal comment. I’m glad you know your faults, because that way we may be able to correct them.”

He raises his sword and is starting a strike when one of the masters places his own sword between us to block the intended strike. He says, “If a fight is to be had, it will be by the rules.” He turns to me, “You look very calm for an unarmed person facing one with a drawn sword.”

I smile, and open my hands - palms up. The master smiles on seeing the steel climbing hooks I’d slipped on my hands as I walked up. I say, “It’s a shame you were so close, Master, as you’ve saved this one’s life.”

Many are grinning, but the one with the sword isn’t, he’s very angry. The Master says, “What’s the highest level you expect to test out at?”

I smile, “Menkyo, Master.” This gets a few shocked looks, because I’m young for that level. The student with the drawn katana gulps before he states his highest level as it’s well below mine, and is the same as Tora’s. I think the Master is about to ask if we’ll apologise, so I say, “When I arrived, this,” I wave at the other student, “was being very loud and rude about the Kymao. Any apology must include an apology to every one of the Kymao clan who studies the arts.” As expected this gets a rude response, despite the presence of the Master, who isn’t happy about it.

Waving Tora over I say, “Tora is a student of mine who stands to test at the same level as this one. I suggest an Open Combat to the death. To ensure no extra weapons or armour is used, they both strip, their underwear is examined and handed back, and they wear only t-shirts supplied by the monks. Weapons are to be themselves and one blade no longer than a katana. Tora will be my champion in this death match.”

From his expression the Abe student doesn’t like the idea of the change of clothes. The Master sees this, and he turns to me to ask, “Why the change of clothes?”

“Modern clothes can be made with woven Kevlar in them, giving a lot of extra strength and protection against weapons. My shirt is such.”

Fair Fight?

Noticing the expression on the other student the Master sends a priest off for two large t-shirts from their souvenir shop before he says, “I’m constantly amazed by what new technology is available, and what it can do. We’ll use t-shirts from the priests’ shop. Come with me.” While we follow him I send Kira for my sword case, because it’s in the car.

Within minutes four tables are set up on the edge of the main test ground, and everything else cleared away, as the registrations are all done. Most of the students are still here, so they stand around the area to watch. The Master supervises the combatants while they get ready.

First the Abe student, his katana is placed on one table, along with the t-shirt. He then takes off all his clothes, placing the various weapons and clothes on a second table. When he’s standing there, naked, the Master examines his underwear, and hands them back before waving him toward the other table to put on the t-shirt and take up his katana in his hand. I smile when the Master tests the clothing with his tanto, and he notes how much harder it is to cut the cloth than is usual.

Next is Tora’s turn. She approaches a third table, and undresses as a t-shirt is placed on the fourth table. She’s calm as she stands there while her panties are examined before being handed to her to put on. She then goes to the fourth table, and puts on the t-shirt. I walk up to place my sword case on the table with her clothes. The Master smiles on seeing how elaborate it is. I open the case, and take out my tanto. I’ve the Master remove it from its shirasaya, he looks at me. I nod for him to give it to Tora. He frowns when he walks over to place it on the table, she smiles when she picks it up. Mine is a double edged moroha style tanto with a little larger tsuba (guard) than is found on a normal tanto.

I say, “Tora, this is open combat to the death. On the love we have for each other I order you to concentrate on your combat, to remember and use all I’ve taught you over the last few months, and to kill. This is open combat, remember that, open combat.” She nods yes, I put command in my voice, “Tora, remember all my teachings, and kill this dog so its carcass may be thrown in the gutter.” She has a big grin when she bows to me, I’d emphasised the words ‘all’ and ‘gutter,’ she knows what I want.

I step back, and I go to stand beside Sensei Michio while the Master gives the combatants their final instructions and he readies them for the combat. Sensei Michio says, “I know this student, he doesn’t stand for testing until he’s ready for the next level, while I know you will stand your students when they’re first ready. Does she stand a real chance?”

I grin, “Notice Kira and the Kymao students making bets on her with the Abe students?” He nods yes, “I hope they’re getting good odds. All have forgotten one thing, this is Open Combat, not restricted to ninja moves! Anything goes!” Sensei Michio turns to look at me, and he gives a slow grin. He’s fast to move off to make a bet with another sensei, the pile of money handed to a third to hold is quite large.

Sensei returns, “I doubt anyone else here has seen your father’s gutter clearance style of knife fighting before.” I grin, and nod yes to him.

The Master gives the command to start. The other student attacks using a two handed overhead power stroke. Tora smiles while she raises the tanto at an angle to block the strike and to trap the blades above their heads while she strikes hard at his wide open rib cage with her left hand. We can all hear the snap when she breaks some of his ribs. He tries to move the sword to the side. But the way the she’s holding the knife against the sword with both guards against each other leaves him only one direction he can move the sword: back to his left. He takes a half pace back while pulling the katana back and to his left, grimacing with the pain caused by his broken ribs. With an ear to ear grin Tora drops her hand to slice the tanto across his throat while she steps around behind him. The blood starts to flow when she cuts the artery. She steps further around to grab the t-shirt, and wipes the blade. When she’s right behind him he’s starting to turn to follow her, she swings her left arm to strike him hard between the shoulder blades. He’s balanced for a front on attack, so he’s not balanced for the hard hit from the rear, and he’s knocked down to his knees and over onto his face. She leaves him lying there to walk back to the table to place the tanto on it while she smiles at me, and I smile back. All but Kira, Sensei Michio, and I are stunned by the speed of the fight and how easily she killed him. He may have known more ninja skills than Tora, but she knows more than just ninja skills, and she’s been in a real life combat before, which gives her a great advantage.

Aftermath

The Master turns to me, “That’s no ninja attack! You’ve taught her more than one style! That’s why the Open Combat!” No questions, just flat statements.

I reply, “Yes, Master, and those moves are all at a lower level, as she’s only had three months training in them. Her strongest art is ninjutsu.”

“You know there may be trouble with all the Abe clan?”

I nod yes to him, and I walk over to congratulate Tora. Her opponent is still alive, just, but sure to die before he can do anything. I look down at the tanto, and turn it over to show the tiger. After waving her over to get dressed again I call out, “I want all of the Abe masters and sensei to come forward to look closely at my tanto this student used in the fight. Do this now, before your students do something stupid, and die.”

Stunned, they come forward, the masters first, since they’re closer. The two Abe masters look at the knife, and both give me sharp looks, then they wave the sensei forward. I wave to a point to the side, and move to stand in front of it. The other masters stare when the two Abe masters move to the place I pointed to, and they drop to their knees. The students are stunned when the sensei look at the tanto then go and kneel behind the masters. I wait until they’re all kneeling before me. In a stern voice I say, “The dying dog behind you was very rude, and showed he had no manners at all. I can not understand how he could have progressed as far as he did without you instilling proper manners in him. You will review all of your students to ensure they have the proper manners. You will review all of your training to ensure manners are properly taught. You have six months to teach all of your students the right way to behave. After that time when I find a student of yours who is rude or arrogant I will kill both the student and the sensei. Do I make myself clear?”

They all nod, bow, and say, “Yes, Lord. I hear, and will obey.” I nod to them, and dismiss them. When I turn back I notice the Senior Master looking at my tanto, and frowning. When he turns to approach me the other masters look at the tanto, and some are very surprised.

When the Senior Master reaches me I say, “In the last few days the leaders of the Yakuza clan the Abe are affiliated with negotiated their allegiance with me, and acknowledged me as their Lord. The terms of the agreement are the same as the ones I’ve made with the clan to which the Kymao are affiliated. One of those terms is harmony between the ranks of all my allies. The one dying worked to breach that harmony. I won’t have disharmony within the ranks of my people.” He gives me a slow nod.

There is much confusion amongst the students for a little while, then I hear the whispered words ‘Lord Torao’ being spread, along with the word not to take any photos of me if they wished to stay alive.

Back at the Guest-house

It doesn’t take much longer for us to pack up and leave. We arrive back at the guest-house at four fifteen. With nothing else on today’s agenda we take time to exercise, and to have an extended rest in the large spa. It’s an interesting contrast to the cool winter weather around us. We’re nice and warm, because the design of the glasshouse traps the heat in, and the high garden walls keep other breezes and winds out. There’s only a little hot air lost through convection currents out the open side.

We’re in the spa about fifteen minutes when Tora and Kira both approach me. I grin, and say, “I know, three of the Nagumi staff teens. Let’s ignore them for now. If they keep it up I’ll take action at the end of the week.” They smile, and move away. We’d all noticed the three teenagers who’d come in to hide in the cold garden while they watch us.

About six o’clock we get out to go inside to organise dinner, followed by a fun evening at home, and an early night. I go to bed early with Setsuko and Tora after checking, and dealing with, my emails on the way, because that’s now part of my evening routine and done each night. But it takes some time before I get to sleep, because each of my girls comes in for a kiss and a cuddle before they go to bed. No sex tonight, because the expected exercise tomorrow will need all of my energy, and that will be the case all week. We settle down for sleep about ten forty, and are soon asleep.

Testing Week

Tuesday we’re up early and off to the testing grounds for an eight o’clock start. Most of the students get a short ten or fifteen minute rest between demonstrations of their skills, but I’ve got so many test to do I go straight from one test to the next all day long. The only rests I get are the three designated meal breaks of morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack.

We start at five to eight with a five minute warm up exercise, stop for a fifteen minute break at ten, stop for thirty minutes of lunch at twelve fifteen, another fifteen minute break at two forty-five, and finish at five o’clock for a five minute cool off exercise. Eight hours of tests during the day, all being five or ten minute bouts or exercises to demonstrate our skills. Most people have a one or two testing time breaks between test etc., while I’ve so many tests to do I get no breaks during the bouts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.