Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Sunday

I wake up to the feel of someone sucking on my dick. My arms are still pinned to the bed by Tora and Kira, so I bend my head to see who it is, but the covers are still on, and I can only see a shape. I move my arms, to wake the girls as well. It doesn’t take them long to realise we’ve a fourth in bed. They smile at each other, and they both slide under the covers too. Soon I can feel three tongues working on me. I flip the covers off, to see Belle between my thighs while her mouth and tongue work on my dick with real skill.

Grinning, I stroke her head. I open my mouth to speak, and a hand comes round to stick some toast in it. I turn to where it came from to find Liz sitting on the side of the bed with a breakfast tray. I smile, and I eat. Half way through the second slice the girls stop, and Belle moves up to straddle my dick. I make her wait while Tora puts my dick clamp on, because I want this to last. A moment later Belle is sliding herself down on my stiff dick. I lie there eating the food fed me while she rides me to several orgasms. She tires, and gets off, so Tora takes over. By the time I finish eating my breakfast Kira, Liz, Sharon, Dawn, Denise, Diane, and Nadia have all enjoyed a good ride. I send Sharon for the others while I lie back to let my slaves pleasure me while El, Makha, and Mayu take turns. I really enjoy relaxing and letting them do the work.

I’m ready to blow, but I’ve something special to do today. Pulling the covers back I send for Lia to check if she trained the new people while I was out last night. All I get is a dirty look, and, “Of course I did.”

More Training

Suddenly she smiles, and races out, a moment later she leads the new people in, shutting the door when she leaves. I have them all undress.

With a wide grin I say, “You’ll now show me how well you learned to suck cock last night.” I point at them in turn, starting with Chie. I praise her for her skill, and have to follow that with orders for Emi and Ito to improve. Praise for Koemi, Haruko, and Hideko. More training for Kazuma; despite his sour look at having to suck my dick.

I look at him, “Kazuma, you will do what I tell you to, and to the best of your ability. You can soon learn how to suck my dick well, or you can have plenty of time to practice on the horses in the stables. You can choose.” His face goes white. “The same applies to you as well Emi, Ito.” Their faces go green. What a colourful lot they are.

I’ve Koemi, Chie, and Haruko lie on the bed while Hideko, Emi, and Ito eat them to a few orgasms. Then they swap positions for the same duty. I call the girls off, and step forward. I slip a pillow under Emi’s hips, and place my dick at her vaginal entrance. She still has her eyes shut when I make contact. But they soon fly open when I push in, and spread her sheath wide. As I expected, Lia has seen to it their hymens are gone. She now has that done during the training. I grin while I watch Emi’s look of concern vanish in an orgasm while I ride over her G-spot. A few orgasms later she’s very tired. I pull out, and have Chie move Emi up the bed while I mount Ito. When she’s tired out from her orgasms I withdraw, and have Ito moved to lie on the bed while I go to Hideko. Kazuma isn’t happy I’m about to fuck his wife when I motion for him to move around the bed and stand opposite.

I slide into Hideko, and her eyes go wide while I widen her sheath and slide over her G-spot. She comes as I enter her. I keep the pressure up until our groins meet, stretching her more. I fuck her good and hard while her husband watches. I say, “Kazuma, I’m about to fill your wife with sperm. Get on the bed to kiss her, and hold her shoulders down.” He’s very unhappy, but he does as told. I see the concern in her eyes as I’m sure the girls have told her about an Al Fuck. I slide back in, and seek out her cervix. Stopping, I hold position while I grab her hips. I make a sudden thrust forward, hard and fast while I hold her still.

My dick pushes against the tight ring of her cervix. She tries to shout, and her body heaves up. This makes her hips rise, and I go a bit deeper. I push further in. Her eyes are as wide open as they can go while her body quivers. Her cunt starts rippling along my dick, and her body starts to shiver and shake as against quiver. I tap Kazuma’s shoulder, and he breaks the kiss, he moves back to watch us. She moans a long drawn out, “Fuuuuuuucck.” I wait a moment before I reach down to release the dick clamp. I start to pump my seed into her womb. Her body goes stiff again, and her eyes roll back in her head when she faints. Amazing, her cunt is still milking my dick as hard as it can, despite her being unconscious. My dick goes limp. Her cunt squeezes down on while it milks more sperm out. I smile, because I know Hideko is unprotected.

Pulling out I tell Kazuma to eat her to four more orgasms, and to see how much of my excess semen he can suck out. He’s unhappy while he moves to her pussy. After the first few licks it seems to me he’s enjoying himself. Chie drops to her knees, and sucks my dick clean. I stop her before she gets it stiff again.

I climb on the bed between Emi and Ito, pulling them over to lie on me with their heads on my shoulders and their breasts in my sides. When Kazuma finishes the clean up on Hideko I have her moved to be beside us, and he lies outside of her, cuddling her to him. Koemi smiles while she covers us, and leaves the room. I soon fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up to see Emi and Ito staring at me with confused looks on their faces. I smile, “Yesterday you hated me, but you swore oaths to me. Today you expect to hate me still, but you find you care for me. Not love yet, but you real do care for me. That confuses you, right?” They both nod yes. “Yesterday your minds were telling you to hate me, because you lost status when your family lost its fight with me. When I ordered you to give me your oaths your bodies responded before your minds realised it. This confused you. During the night you couldn’t work out what or why, but became reconciled to it. This morning I made love to you, and sent your bodies into emotional overload. Your bodies are aware I’m the best alpha male you know, and want you to stay with me to have my children, as it gives the children the best father possible. Your minds haven’t yet caught up with this, and you’re confused.”

The both stare at me while they think on this. A moment later I see Ito has worked out what’s happening, and decides to go with it. She relaxes further into my side. After another minute Emi does the same. “What you don’t realise is my slaves have higher status than you did in your prior positions with your family in the Yakuza. Mister Nagumi sees me as an equal, but he’ll soon learn the truth, and he’ll be thankful I do not push to make him treat me as his superior.” This surprises them. “Hideko knows this deep in her subconscious, which is why she wants me to father her children. Her conscious mind suspects the truth, but doesn’t know it yet.” We lie there and chat for another fifteen minutes.

Afternoon

We get out of bed and shower when El walks in to tell us lunch is on its way up. I wonder what they ordered while I get changed. I laugh when I walk out to see many bucket loads of deep fried chicken spread around the room while everyone helps themselves.

After lunch I retire to the office with Rob and three of the guards who are of Hispanic descent and are skilled in reading and writing the variant used by our recent visitors. I open and go through the boxes one at a time. Documents are given to the guards to read, video discs are viewed by me, data discs are handed over for analysis, money is put in the secure cupboard, so are the diamonds and some bearer bonds.

After copying all of the video discs I sort them into four piles. I read the summaries of the data discs and written records before placing them in five boxes. I pick up the phone, and I call John.

It takes longer than usual to ring. He answers, and I say, “John, we need to talk about some of this stuff face to face. When can I see you?”

“Let me finish this drink and cross the road. I’m nearby, because I’ve stuff in the same category.” I agree, and we hang up.

Leaving the office I send all of the girls to hide in the spa until further notice. They smile while they go in with plenty of food and drink, then Lia closes the door. I send Rob down to meet John while I get Dad.

More Briefings.

Once we’re all in the office I stack the boxes of documents and data discs for John to take with him. We discuss a few items, and he makes a couple of calls about some. Turning to the video discs I hand him one pile while saying, “Have the people noted in these discs spoken to and told the previous owners no longer have them, nothing else.” I hand him a second pile, “The people in these are to be informed they have to resign from all public office and retire within six weeks. If they don’t the material goes public.” Handing over the third pile, I say, “Please check these yourself, and choose between having the material go public or the people die in a painful manner. I want them destroyed. If you don’t manage that within six weeks, I will.” He gulps while he nods yes. Both Rob and Dad are shocked, and they wonder what’s on them. John glances at the fourth pile, but he says nothing. I indicate I’m finished.

“OK, Al, I’ll let you know what I do. The Tanner raid. The local cops are letting all of Tanner’s people go, because the case against them is way too complex to do much with. They’re confiscating and keeping all of the weapons and munitions found. Some details of the raid at the house are being withheld from the media while various authorities look into the affairs of the public officials there. Local authorities are confiscating all of the weapons and contraband found. They can’t find any fingerprints on any weapons used by the attackers, and the weapons all trace back to certain Russian criminals, so they’re getting nowhere there. The man you interrogated first has been spoken to by the authorities, and he caused more confusion; they found him through medical services. He speaks Japanese, and he said the leader spoke fluent Japanese as well as Russian and English, all with an odd accent he hadn’t heard before. He’d guess the leader to be mid to late thirties. His physical description has you being about five inches taller and of a much heavier build. I think you scared him. All of the information that can be passed on to the other law enforcement people is being done via a new informer with a joint agencies force on organised crime. The informer has a guttural accent and calls himself Heinrich. The agencies are very happy with him, because all the information provided so far checks out, and he’s already given them some good arrests. I’ll use this conduit to send them anything else we turn up, since it creates a good blind and we don’t have to explain or justify where the information comes from.” He stops for a moment.

I smile, since it’s clear he’s holding the best for last. He says, “We got a good intercept on a conversation between Hernandez and the rest of the cartel leaders. He’s convinced they accidentally crossed paths with the Russian Mafia, and they’ve somehow got the Yakuza to help them. He’s positive this wasn’t a government operation, because they cleaned out all his foreign bank accounts and those of one of ‘their special friends.’ He told them the hit leader spoke perfect Russian, he recognised it as he speaks it too, and Japanese because he used both languages to speak with his lead assassins. He reported the leader speaking English with an odd accent and a European syntax. He also told them how the information on their drug network is already being passed on to the law agencies here; he shouldn’t know that yet, so we must have a leak close to the joint team. His analysis is a combined Russian and Yakuza group are using Schlene for introductions to the influential and powerful people in Washington. He passed on a message to leave Schlene, Frederick, and Maryland alone. He was very strong in stressing they need to do that, and he’s already started closing all of their activities in the state, saying the locals can cross the border to get what they want. That man doesn’t scare easy, but you got to him, big time. He also spoke at length on the very professional trio who made the main hit. He still has no idea on how they penetrated the security of the facility. All were very upset about the losses in the raid. It seems you walked off with their income for the last month or so, as they were storing it locally for him to take back, due to problems with the last outward shipments and the problems with laundering the money here. Overall, one very scared, badly hurt, drug cartel that has no idea on who hit them or why. The authorities also have no idea, but they think their new informer may, and are too happy with him to press for details beyond the information being provided. A very successful case. Except we don’t know how they got so much money and all those records into the rented house in such a short time, or why had the records there.” We chat for thirty minutes more, and John leaves with Rob helping to carry the boxes of records. We all agree the Schlenes are safe now.

Note: Four weeks later another cartel takes over their operation. They’ve no interest in the Schlene family, so the saga ends. The takeover was possible due to the serious losses they suffered with the Schlene discoveries, my raid, and the law enforcement raids from the information gained in my raid.

Evening

Being almost dinner time we all get dressed to go have dinner in the hotel restaurant. Debbie and Jon are happy to be let out of the room and able to move around as normal.

When Debbie and I go to head down in the first lift load Debbie hugs me, and says, “Thank you.” I give her an odd look. “I can read between the lines of the news by myself. The team the news reported as taking out the South American drug group was a Russian female, a Japanese female, and a male of no discernible origin; all that while Tora, Kira, and you are out and about without telling us where. You come back very late and very tense. Now we’re allowed out as if the danger to us is over. I think all of our people put it together, but we haven’t said anything to each other. Thank you.” I just smile, because I thought they might work it out. As long as they don’t discuss it we should be OK.

We have a delightful dinner, and after dinner Debbie asks me to take her to bed. I’d told her I wouldn’t have sex with her until she asked me to, now she’s asking me to. I promise to take her to bed and make love to her after we return from a visit to the hospital and telling Kayla how her daughter is doing.

This time we only take a small group to the hospital, taking the two Hummers. We do stop to load up with tasty treats on the way. The food is welcomed by all. Most of the wounded guards have been sent home, while Mrs Noonan and Jimbo are recovering well.

After that is a short trip to Silver Top to pass along the news on how Mrs Noonan is recovering, and we drop off more of the snacks we bought earlier. The store I wanted to go to was closed, but we found another just about to close. We got a big discount for buying everything they had left. We still have a fair bit left for back at the hotel.

On our way through the lobby we leave some cakes for the staff on duty, and send some up to the floor with our guards. An extra room is kept open as a staff recreational and meeting room, the cakes are placed there for all of the guards to have access to on a first come first fed basis.

Fun Times

Once upstairs we set up the snacks on the bar and tables so all can get at them. I grab a can of drink, a plate of tarts, and nod to Debbie, she grins and grabs a can of drink as well before she follows me to my room. While we head to my bedroom I grab Chie with my eyes, and she joins us for the fun.

After opening my can of Coke I take a sip, and put it down. Both girls do the same. When Debbie turns to put hers down I wrap my arms around her and fondle her breasts while saying, “Now for a really tasty treat.” She grins when I caress her body while I undress her. I take my time to make love to her, giving her many orgasms with my hands and mouth before I enter her and take her to new heights of pleasure. After I place her hips at the right angle I fuck her senseless while she has many orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.