Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Tuesday

I wake to the alarm, and we get up for a fun shower before sitting down to breakfast. Rob details today’s security arrangements, and I talk to Debbie and Jon, making sure they’ll be staying in the penthouse. The security control centre is up and running, and it’ll be finished today. I ask Sharon to do research about getting a heliport put on the roof for use by only the penthouse occupants, and to speak to Jerry about it. Rob promises to have the security people look into covering it as well. We’re soon off to our work and schools.

The morning goes well. Entering the cafeteria for lunch I see Emily Wallace, so I stop to ask after her sister. She says, “She’s stable, and the doctors are hopeful of a full recovery. Dad was all set to sue about the field operation until the hospital’s senior doctor said she’d be dead if they had to wait to get her to the hospital first. Now he wants to thank the medical team. I’m told you called them, how come?”

“They’re my emergency medical service people. When I saw how bad she was I called them in, because I knew they’d arrive quicker and have better resources on hand. I hope to be able to get reimbursed for the costs of the call from the school’s insurance, but I’m not concerned if I can’t. The two hundred thousand dollars is worth it to save her life, even if she isn’t on friendly terms with me.” Emily’s eyes go wide at the mention of the cost of the call-out fee. Heck, the helicopter is worth many millions by itself, plus the cost of having the people sitting around all day, and the fuel to fly the thing isn’t cheap, either.

Football practice after school goes well, and the coach is happy with how I’m doing. The team is developing well. With Williams and his two closest friends now out of the squad, it’s a lot friendlier with the players working together as a team. Again I spend time receiving kick-offs.

I get home to find a large pile of boxes in my office stacked under the tables out of the way. Jeff stole a march, and he printed the first of the omnibus set. He’s shipped me five hundred with a note to sign and return one hundred, these are packed only ten to a box, because they’re thicker while the boxes are the usual size. He also shipped me another hundred of the latest book.

I go to talk to Lia, and I notice she’s not there. Debbie, Kath, and Jon are missing too. I go to ask about their absence, then I remember I didn’t see Robert at the front desk on my way through, either. I suspect they’re off recording. I check for the manuscripts, and I find them gone. Sighing, I call my girls in, and we get organised to do some paid work.

Tora lifts the boxes up to the desk beside mine, and cuts them open. Belle takes the books out, and places them before me with the flyleaf open. I sign them with the dedication Jeff wants. Liz packs them in the empty box, we’ve one box load sitting to the side to provide an empty box for us to do this with. Diane takes the full box, and seals it up, ready for Denise to stack in the main room. Nadia writes out the labels, and sticks them on the boxes. Kira supervises the unpacking while Dawn supervises the packing. Makha and Mayu act as gophers for drinks and tape, etc.

We soon have two hundred of the omnibus books ready to ship back to Jeff with another forty of the latest book. I do twenty of the omnibus for Mr Nagumi, with the same names as before. I wrote them down at the time, to make sure I had them right before putting them in the book, and I kept the list. I do these first, and I have Tora write the dedication out in Japanese kanji before I sign them. Two of the omnibus books go into a satchel to Silver Top, one for Kayla and one for the centre. A box of ten omnibus books goes to each of the city’s hospitals’ children’s wards, and a box to the Make a Wish Foundation; all with suitable dedications. Two omnibus books are for Rob’s nieces, and one for each of my girls.

When I start they’re surprised to see me writing the dedications and signing the books. They soon get over it, then they giggle about my deceiving them earlier. The girls’ ones we do last, so the rest are ready to go first. Dawn insists on not giving Dee hers, but to leave it on the bedside table for her. We like the idea, so we do the same for Kath, Lia, Debbie, Jon, and Sharon. I ring Rob to get the boxes and satchels taken downstairs for DHL to collect.

When Sharon rings to tell me the others are back we all climb into the spa with a copy of the omnibus book, and we wait to see their reaction when they walk in. Rob had taken receipt of the books during the day, and the girls had taken off without knowing they were here.

We all have a good laugh at the collective eye popping on seeing us with the new books. In seconds we’re joined by them with their books. In deference to Jon, Amy, and Fred we’re all wearing legal swimsuits. After a nice thirty minute soak we get out, dry off, and do homework. When we do it together it goes a lot better; slower, but better, because we talk things over and help each other.

Randy turns up with a pile of papers for signature just as we finish our homework, so we sign them. Credit card applications on an account of mine for the girls, legal forms to give me authority to sign things for the girls, power of attorney papers for the adults, land sale contract, documents about the security company, documents about a registered charity I asked Randy to set up so I can give it money and get tax breaks when I use it to help others, and a whole pile of other papers he’d been busy sorting out for many days. We spend about half an hour signing various documents. Dad arrives just after we finish with all of the papers for Randy, so we all go to dinner in the hotel dining room.

After dinner I go visit Sensei Yuuma so I can get in some practice of my martial arts. A couple of his students are Yakuza members in their mid-twenties, and they’re very surprised when Mr Tadao comes down to say hello and watch. I spend an hour practising with a senior instructor while we use bokuto for katas and practice moves. The students are very surprised when Sensei Yuuma spends twenty minutes competition style fighting with me, and I score more points than he does.

Evening Duties

Feeling much better after training I get home to find Mai leading everyone in a Tai Chi class. So I stand behind them, and join in. When they finish we get in the spa. About nine thirty I get out, and I take Makha and Mayu with me to my bedroom.

I close the door when I enter the bedroom after waving them in. They turn around with shy smiles as I drop my swimmers, and put on a dick clamp. They both know I’m about to make love to them, and they want it, but they’re also a bit scared. It’s clear they don’t know to believe what the girls at school say, or what my other slaves and lovers say, about sex.

I take my time to kiss them, and caress their bodies when I undress them before taking my time to make love to them. My aim is to see they really enjoy the preliminaries by giving them several orgasms before engaging in full sex, followed by seeing they enjoy the full sex contact. I take Makha to the peak of pleasure first. When she’s too tired I do the same for Mayu. While I do I compare tonight with the first afternoon with Beverley, Melissa, and Alison, and I think on the many differences in my approaches and attitudes; and why they’ve changed so much in such a short time. I reach no conclusions beyond being aware they’ve changed. I make the sleeping sisters comfortable in the bed, and I place a cover on them. Smiling, I slip a robe on, and go looking for Tora.

Tora

I find most of the crowd in the spa, so I snag El and Tora, leaving Sharon to have an after work snack while chatting. They all grin while we leave, even Fred and Amy. I lead them to the bedroom. El smiles at the two girls on the bed. Tora stares, wondering what I did to them to put them in that condition, and wondering if I’ll be doing the same to her.

I undo her bikini while saying, “Tora, am I right in thinking you’re taking a year off your studies at the moment?”

“Yes, Master, I’ve finished the college course I was doing, and I’m taking a year’s break from studies before deciding what to do next. Father was planning on getting a lot of my training done during this time.”

“I’ll spend some of the time improving your training, but I want you to do some part-time studies until after the baby’s weaned, and we sort things out for your future. What do you use for contraception? And how experienced are you?”

It’s clear what I intend. “I use an IUD, Master, and not had much experience, but I’m not a virgin, either. This is my fertile time.”

El says, “I know how to remove an IUD, and I’ve a device to do so. I’ll go get it. I take it you want my help in noise reduction, Master.”

I nod, “Yes, when we get that far. Now get the IUD out of the way.” El dashes off, and is soon back. A few minutes later the IUD is removed.

I trust Tora, but I do need to strengthen her bond to me. I know that a woman bonds closer to a man when they’re trying to have a baby, and I’ve noticed my girls all seem to bond closer to me after we’ve made love. So I’m hoping this will make Tora’s bonding as close as Sharon’s.

I slip the robe off, take Tora in my arms, and kiss her. I break the kiss, and move her to the table at the side of the room; it’s just big enough to lay her down on it. On seeing me move that way El grabs a couple of towels and a pillow, placing them on the table to soften the surface, and to raise Tora’s hips. I smile, and nod at her forethought. After I lay Tora on the table I caress her body, “Tora, first I’ll make love to you. Then I’ll give you what the girls are calling an Al Fuck. When I get to that stage El will have to help hold you down, because the very start of it hurts when the tip of my dick opens your cervix a little. After that I’m told you’ll be too busy having an orgasm to hurt. It does greatly increase the chances of pregnancy, that’s why I use it.” Her eyes go wide at the news. “Don’t worry, by the time we get that far you’ll be very well fucked, and happy about it.” She grins at that news.

I kiss her and fondle her body when I work my way down her body while I caress her and make love to her. She has many orgasms before I enter her, and many more after I do. She soon tires, and she’s ready for the next stage of tonight’s agenda. I make a noise to get El’s attention, and nod at Tora. El smiles, and leans down to play tonsil hockey with Tora. I wait until they’re well engaged before I slow right down, and slide into Tora with great care for what I feel. Realising my dick is at the entrance to her cervix I grab her waist, and pull her toward me while I thrust upward. Her body goes stiff, her arms wave, and her eyes pop open wide. She’s like that for a second or two, then her body is shaking when her cunt starts to squeeze and release my dick in a very rapid pulsing action. El breaks the kiss, and Tora’s head thrashes from side to side while she gasps for air. Her eyes glaze over then come back into focus; she looks at me, pleading for a release from this pleasure and pain sensation taking full control of her body. Due to her training she hates not having a measure of control. I smile when I reach down to release the dick clamp.

I almost sag down when I shoot my semen into her, the rush of coming so hard after being held back for so long is good. Her pussy milks my dick dry, and I go limp. My dick is soon slipping back out of her, and I withdraw. Moving up beside her I run a hand over her body while she just lies there unable to move. I smile at her, then tap El on the head, and point at my dick. She rushes around to suck my dick clean before moving to eat Tora’s pussy clean. I let her do that for about ten minutes while I gather my strength.

Picking Tora up I carry her to the bed, and place her on it. I pick up Mayu, and lay between Tora and Makha before arranging Mayu on my chest. El helps me position Tora and Makha to rest with their heads on my shoulders, and puts a cushion under Mayu’s head on my chest. El pulls the covers up over us. The girls don’t move or wake up, and I’m asleep before El turns the light off when she leaves.

Wednesday

I wake up to see Mayu staring at my face with that glint in her eye, the one I’m starting to associate with my slaves deeper bonding to me, because it appears only after we’ve made love. I didn’t see it in Sharon’s eyes when we first had sex. But after I made love to her it was there when she next looked at me. I smile, and kiss Mayu’s forehead before turning to look at Makha, to see the same smile and glint. I use my arm around her to pull her closer to kiss her forehead, and turn to look at Tora for a repeat. I wonder how long each has been awake, and silently waiting for me to wake up. I nudge Makha, and she slips out of bed, allowing me to roll Mayu off while Tora slips out of bed. In a moment we’re all in having a shower together. Ten minutes later I’m dressing while the girls head to the rooms with their clothes in them so they can get dressed.

I turn off the alarm since we woke early, and I leave the room for the office. A quick check of emails, and a few replies. Jeff is very happy with all of the signed books, and my report of sending some to the hospitals etc. He loves that sort of public relations stuff. We always do some, but we keep it mixed up so no one can get ideas about what to expect from us. It also allows us to control where and how we do publicity activities, so we can better control the media involvement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.