Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Cast of Characters

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast of Characters - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The ages given are those of the character when they first come into the story, so they’ll be older by the end of it. This is not a complete list, and is made from the list of people and names I had as a memory aid. I’m fairly sure it covers all the important and main players, as well as some others. There are lots of secondary characters who come and go through the story that aren’t listed, like the many security guards.

Akimi - Japanese/American girl that came under Al’s control and is now the happy slave and girlfriend of Randy Manning.

‘Al’ Allyn Robyn Evans Adams - late teens boy, central character and narrator, is very rich, and a skilled martial artist. Also known as Arctic, Archie, Smilodon, and Torao.

Alison Howard - a woman in her late twenties Al befriends at the hotel, and has an affair with. Her husband is George Howard.

‘Belle’ Annabelle Williams - 16 year old sister of Paul Williams and Al’s school mate. She’s very submissive and asks to become Al’s slave.

Bento - the name of a minor Yakuza clan that comes into conflict with Al and it’s leadership is eliminated. The clan merges with Shoji’s clan.

Mr Belling - Al’s main lawyer, he’s located in Australia

Beverley Spinks - a woman in her late twenties Al befriends at the hotel, and has an affair with. Her husband is Harry Spinks.

‘Bobby’ Roberta Miller - 10 year old orphan not wanted by her aunt. Al is asked to take her to the US from Japan on his plane. He’s outraged by the situation and takes her and her sisters into his care as informally adopted daughters.

Bryce Belling - the manager of Al’s trust (AREA Trust) and main business advisor, he’s located in Australia.

Chie - 16 year old Japanese slave girl given to Al by Shoji Kybo as a thank you for his unintentional help in an outstanding business matter which involved Shoji’s business reputation.

Daiki Kondō - a ninja that comes into conflict with Al when he’s lied to. Later Al has to interfere in the internal clan politics when Daiki’s internal enemies try to use his actions with Al against Daiki.

Dawn Phillips - 18 year old who wanted something from Al, and a weekend as his sex slave was the price he asked. She paid the price and found they liked it, so asked to make it permanent. Sister of Denise and Diane, daughter of Dee.

‘Debbie’ Deborah Schlene - 16 year old school mate of Al’s and his No. 3 girlfriend. She’s also hired as a voice actress for the book recordings.

‘Dee’ Candice Phillips - mid-thirties, mother of Dawn, Denise, and Diane. The girls wanted something from Al, and a weekend of the four of them as his sex slave was the price he asked. They paid the price and found they liked it. Dee becomes the senior slave and lover to Al’s father.

Denise Phillips - 17 year old who wanted something from Al, and a weekend as his sex slave was the price he asked. She paid the price and found they liked it, so asked to make it permanent. Sister of Dawn and Diane, daughter of Dee.

‘Di’ Diane Phillips - 16 year old who wanted something from Al, and a weekend as his sex slave was the price he asked. She paid the price and found they liked it, so asked to make it permanent. Sister of Denise and Dawn, daughter of Dee.

‘El’ Ellen Stein - Jerry’s wife and Lia’s mother, in her mid-thirties with huge breasts. A controlling woman who made Al angry when she tried to come between him and Lia, so he made her his slave as her marriage had broken down years ago.

Emi Bento - 17 years old twin sister of Ito. Both became slaves to Al as part of the ending of the Bento leadership of a minor Yakuza clan.

Haruko Kybo - Shoji Kybo’s very wilful 21 year old daughter who wishes to be an unwed mother with Al as the father. She agrees to be his temporary slave to have that child and a couple more.

Hideko Nagumi - the 25 year old daughter of Taiki Nagumi and intended as the next head of Nagumi Enterprises. She’s married and has chosen Al to be the father of her children as the best father for the next generation of Nagumi leadership. She agrees to be his temporary slave.

Ito Bento - 17 years old twin sister of Emi. Both became slaves to Al as part of the ending of the Bento leadership of a minor Yakuza clan.

Jeff - the manager of Evans Publishing, the original business of the AREA Trust business empire, it was started by Al’s grandfather.

Jerry Stein - the manager of the hotel Al’s staying at and the father of Lia Stein, Al’s number one girlfriend.

‘John’ General Johnson - the controlling head of a special operations and activities group within the US government, contacted through the Pentagon. John is his title code-name. Al’s certain he works for the US National Security Council and is connected with the US Secret Service Special Operations Unit. He has access to all sorts of military resources and handles covert intelligence gathering as well as covert corrective action.

‘Jon’ Jonathan Schlene - 15 year old school mate of Al’s and Debbie’s brother. He’s also hired as a voice actor for the book recordings.

‘Kath’ Kathleen Nolan - 16 year old school mate of Al’s and his No. 2 girlfriend. She’s also hired as a voice actress for the book recordings.

Katō - a minor Yakuza clan that comes into conflict with Al and it’s leadership is eliminated. The clan merges with Shoji’s and Takeo’s clan.

Kayla O’Connor - Kath Nolan’s grandmother.

Kazuki Sasaki - the leader of a Japanese Yakuza clan that allies with Al in a subservient position with Al as their Lord.

Kazuma - 24 year old husband of Hideko, he’s a great administrator and organiser, and not happy with Hideko’s planned parenting scheme. He’s very submissive and agrees to be a temporary slave with his wife, and learns to enjoy the situation and some of it’s unexpected benefits.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.