Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 07

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 07 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Saturday

The alarm goes off, and Sharon is still sleepy when she gets up. She has her shower, and comes back to get dressed. I tell her, “Sharon, take four fifties out of my wallet so you can take a taxi to and from your home today. You’re too tired for me to be happy with you driving.”

“Master, my car’s at home, and I’ll need to drive it back.”

“Offer the removal men bringing your stuff back here a fifty dollar tip each if one will drive you back in your car. He can follow the van back. I don’t want you driving today. Understand?” She nods yes. “If they can’t do it, leave it there and we’ll get one of the hotel drivers to bring it back later.” Again she nods while she opens my wallet to take the money. I watch when her eyes go wide on seeing how much cash I carry around with me. Sometimes you can save a lot by paying cash.

I go back to sleep when she leaves after resetting the alarm for me. I’m still a bit tired, and I need a couple of more hours rest.

A little later I half wake up when I feel someone climb into bed with me then move my hands around to cup their naked breasts. I smile while I give them a light fondle before going back to sleep. I feel safe with the hotel security because you need two sets of codes to get in. So it’s either one of the girls here, Diane is a probability, or someone let in by senior hotel staff. That probable choice is Lia. Both are welcome bedmates, and I enjoy the warmth of their body snuggled up against mine.

Morning

Sometime later I’m well rested, and wake up to the feel of my bedmate playing with my morning woody. I open my eyes, and tell it’s Lia by the hair colour. I smile at her attempt to speed things up. “Lia love, if you really, really want my dick in you today it goes in the back hole.” I pull back to have my dick slide down and move it to rest against her rectum.

She gulps, and says, “Ah, no, I think I can wait, after all.” I grin. We get up and have a shower together. It’s ten thirty, so I ring down to Room Service to let them know we’re ready for breakfast for the eight of us. I wake the rest of my crew, and send them to the showers before I knock on Dad’s door to let him know he has time for a quick shower before breakfast arrives. I get a grunt, which is a common response of his.

Twenty minutes later I let Room Service in, and they set up breakfast while everyone wanders in wearing robes. A few are surprised to see Lia there in a robe. We sit down to a nice breakfast, and a general chat.

When we finish I mention I’m taking all of the ladies out shopping about noon, but in the meantime I’ve got to catch up on some work matters and my homework. Dad mentions he has some paperwork to do too, and it should only take an hour or so. We should both be finished at the same time, so I suggest we all go shopping together. That meets with a general approval.

I look across the table, and say, “Lia, as my senior official girlfriend you’re in charge of my slaves while I’m in my office working. If you need anything to nibble on or drink just call Room Service for it and have it charged to the room. Otherwise keep them happy and out of my hair in one of the bedrooms, or watching television until noon. I expect Sharon to be back about then, too.” Lia smiles while she looks at El. “Play nice. This isn’t the time to try a game of payback, understand?” She gives me a guilty look, and nods her acknowledgement. I smile back.

A little later I lean over to Diane, and whisper, “Maybe teaching Dee the lessons everyone learned last night will be a fun way to pass the time. There’s a couple of good dildos in the drawer of the bedroom you girls were in last night,” I’d got them for my other visitors. She smiles at me.

I leave Lia to supervise the clean up by Room Service, she likes the idea of being in charge, while I head to my computer. I soon learn I’ve got about a hundred emails needing attention. Most are very quick for me to deal with, and the rest don’t take too long, either.

Doing Business

My corporate empire works quite well without me, especially for the daily things. It’s just the major policy issues I worry about.

The real big item is from Bryce. He has a flat company structure for me to look at. Every company now reports to AREA Trust, and he has them listed in groups within their best specialities. I spend about half an hour studying the lists while making many notes. The main intent is to remove all competition from between my companies, and to have them grouped into divisions. For example, the Security Group consists of seven companies at present, and I want that reduced. Terra Security will be the barrier and border company to look after alarms, system designs, and security systems advice plus computer security with all of the similar operations in the other companies to be transferred over to them. Strong Security will be the people company providing security guards, night watchmen, bodyguards, etc. with all the similar services to be transferred there. White Security will conduct corporate investigations; this isn’t general private investigator work, but background checks and audits of accounts and security systems. The other companies will be folded into these three as regional operations because some have a good market in their regions where their name is well known. The same types of changes will be applied to all the companies. The end result will see twenty-seven companies cease being companies in their own right when they become branches of the others. In most cases I’ll keep the company name for the local branch because they’ve a high level of goodwill in the local area.

My instructions include the requirement no waged staff are to be cut in any of the changes. If there are too many in one area we’ll pay to have volunteers move house or to be retrained. The management pyramid is to change to a five to ten for one ratio which means each manager is to have between five to ten managers or supervisors who report to them, six or seven is preferred. Branches under each manager to have a good work basis to be grouped together. This may mean some units will have less managers between them and the Division Head than others. If an area is specialised then they can put forward a case for consideration as a special situation. The cuts in managers is to be managed through the natural attrition of people retiring, resigning, or contracts ending. With expiring contracts there won’t be any automatic renewals or endings, but each will be reviewed on their performance with good performers being kept on while the poor performers are let go. Even if this means we have to carry some poor managers until their contracts are up. All of the company board positions are voided as of right now. New and smaller boards are to be selected for each Group by Bryce and myself.

Looking at the information supplied I figure the restructure will cost about ten to twelve million before it settles down over the next eighteen months. The bulk of that cost will be recovered by the savings in board member payments plus the related costs for the same period. Once the new corporate structures shake down we should see savings of about twenty million a year from lower management costs, and operational changes will create more savings I can’t value yet.

Once I’ve got this all worked out I print it out and take it to talk to Dad. If the way I’ve handled the security companies is right, then I’m sure I’ve handled the others right, too. I know Bryce will check it all out as well, when he gets it.

Dad goes over it, and he likes the major shuffles, but points out we’ll need to keep an eye on the transfers because some of the people involved will try to hold on to their little empires. Bryce and I are aware of that, and we’ll be designating most of the people and positions to shift, based on their current duties and their suitability for those duties.

“Thanks for checking this for me, Dad. Now that you know how rich I am I hope you’ll stop worrying about spending my money when I tell you to.” He smiles, and agrees. “Good, when I get my own place I’ll need my own security staff. Can you recommend a way to get in touch with suitable combat veterans? I don’t care about the insurance restrictions the regular security companies have to abide by.”

“I’ll have some of my people put the word out in the Vets’ groups, and I’ll check applications for good people we had to turn down.”

I thank him, and head back to my room to send the email to Bryce to get things started. I also send Jeff a message to send me two more boxes of books because I’m handing out a lot of complimentary ones. He’ll like that, because he always claims I don’t hand out enough promotional copies. Having another thought I send another email asking him to add another two boxes to the order. I’ll sign them and send them back for him to hand out as special sales or promotional items.

It only takes me about twenty-five minutes to finish my homework, because I do a lot of it in the taxi on the way home each school day.

Locking my computer I leave the room, and I find Sharon in the main room laughing her head off. Waiting until she calms down I ask what’s up. She says, “I got back a couple of minutes ago and started looking for everyone. I found Lia totally in charge while she puts all the others through their paces while she tests how well they learned last night’s lessons. A fourteen year old girl critiquing her mother’s cock sucking while she tries to deep-throat a large dildo is very funny, however you care to look at it.” I agree, and laugh too. “The removal guys weren’t happy to bring my car over until I pointed out I was offering them fifty dollars each to bring it over, so neither would feel the other got an extra they didn’t. It’s in the hotel long term parking now. And my few boxes of things are in one of the other bedrooms, for the moment.”

I smile, “Good. Go chase that lot of hedonists in to have showers so we can go out for our lunch and shopping.” She smiles, and goes into the bedroom with the shut door while I head for the office Dad has.

Dad has finished the work he had, and he’s ready to go. He’s just reading a story on the Internet while waiting. The story looks good, so I make a note to check out Rough Diamond on storiesonline.net later.

Eight minutes later we’re all dressed, and ready to go out. The hotel dining room’s almost empty, so I decide we’ll have lunch here. It’s a nice meal with quick service. We’re walking out the door by one fifteen. The main place I want to go is only a twenty minute walk away.

Shopping

Soon after entering the nearby mall I selected we run into Melissa and company. Melissa looks like she’s been crying, and Bill is angry. I think he’s been at her about us again, the two faced bastard. I’m very angry when I go over to them to grab his arm, and push him against the wall between two shops just behind them.

In a command tone of steel I ask, “Have you been harassing Melissa about her behaviour again?” He gulps, and nods yes to show he has. I put all the power and authority I can into my voice. “That’s it, you bastard. From this moment on your primary goal in life is to make Melissa happy, her happiness and welfare comes before your own. You’ll do the best you can at work in order to have the money to care for her better, but you won’t put work ahead of her to her detriment. You’ll obey her in all things, and love her and all her children with your whole heart. No more affairs with other staff, no more casual fucks with women you meet. Melissa is the only female you’ll have sex with from now on, except when she tells you to have sex with another person in her presence. Do you understand?” He shivers, and nods yes when I let him go.

I turn around to find Melissa, Beverley, Alison, Harry, Denise, Dee, Dawn, and Lia staring at me in shock. Dad, El, and Sharon smile and nod while George is wide-eyed when he says, “That’s a hell of an attitude adjustment you want there.” Bill steps over to Melissa, and cuddles her while apologising and asking for forgiveness. They all turn to stare at me when George adds, “Fucking hell, and he got it, too. You’d make a fortune on the ‘Give Up Smoking Now’ hypnosis circuit.”

I smile at him, “Why should I trouble myself with such a small thing as that? Hell, I’m earning thousands of dollars just by standing around. Let’s go spend some money on nice ladies clothes.”

When we walk off George gives me an odd look, and moves closer. I say, “I took over control of Evans Publishing about seven months ago when my grandfather died. The board is now just me as the Chairman with the Managing Director. Have a look at its performance in the last two quarters, when you can. That’s all due to my operational changes.”

A few shops away I stop to have the girls enter a beauty shop. I’ve a quick word with the manageress, and they all go into the back room. The simple treatment they get is soon done, and we walk out.

Swimwear

We all enter a top line swimwear shop where I tell the girls I’m buying them all new bikinis. They smile. I add, “Being Australian I wish to see the promotion of Australian swimsuits. I know this store carries one of the best brands made in Australia.” Dad smiles, because he knows what I’m talking about as it’s the only brand Mum and Aunt Betty would buy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.