Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 06

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 06 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Taking a Slave

While we’re leaving I’ve an arm around Dawn and Lia. I move over beside George and Alison, smile, and ask, “Alison, how about you and George pop up for a visit on Monday night for a special treat. I’ll show him how to do you real deep after we give you some good old fashioned double penetration and a double ender.”

George turns to look at Alison, leaving it up to her, she says, “Damn, that sounds like it might be fun, but I’m not sure I could take you both in a DP, because he’s as bad as you are in that department.”

I smile, “See you after dinner on Monday night.”

When I turn away from them I notice Williams the Fifth watching me with an open mouth, he seems to find it a bit hard to accept I’ve two lovely girls in my arms. I smile, and nod to him when we go by. We ride the hotel’s courtesy mini-bus back to the hotel, Jerry phoned for it when we started tidying up to leave. In the bus Dad sits with Candy, this is the first time I’ve seen him pay attention to a woman since he and Mum split up, so I’m very happy about it.

At the hotel we meet trouble when we walk in the door. Mrs Stein is standing at the desk, and glaring at me with my arm around Lia. She stands upright from the desk, so I say, “Lia, you stay here and help Sharon for a while, please. Dad, take Candice and the girls upstairs, and get them settled in the spa, please.” I stride over to Ellen Stein, and take her by the arm, “Jerry, Ellen, we need to have a talk in the office.” She’s stunned by my actions and orders, so I just drag her into Jerry’s office. Jerry follows us in, closes, and locks the door. I look at her, “Ellen, this is your first and final warning, leave Lia alone, and stop picking on her about her association with me. One more complaint or bit of trouble and you’ve had it. Understand?” I let go of her arm.

She spins round, “Like hell will I take orders from you. I’ll do as I want, and Lia better stop seeing you or she’ll be punished, severely punished. Jerry, I want him thrown out of the hotel right now.”

Jerry says, “I can’t throw a paying guest out because you want it.”

I laugh at her, and step right up to her while I reach out to grab her face between my hands. Turning her to look right into my face at as close to point blank range as possible; she’s got the biggest breasts I’ve seen in real life, so I’m a bit back, despite having her chest pushed into mine. I say, “Want me to prove I’m in control, do you? Bad mistake, a very bad mistake.” I see the fear start to form in her eyes when she finally realises she’s dealing with a much more than average teenage boy. “I knew you instinctively saw me as a problem with your control of Lia, I can deal with that. But I won’t have you hurting Lia again.” She’s struggling to get free of my grip, “So I’ll end your interference, right now!”

I apply all the command authority and power I can to the task at hand while I issue commands to her. “You’re now my absolute slave who’ll give me instant obedience! Your mind, body, and soul are mine, you may add your heart to the mix whenever you like, but I don’t care about it. You’re mine to do with as I please. You’ll no longer tell Lia or Jerry what to do. Understand?”

In a soft voice she begs, “Please.”

I smile, “Ah, a bit of spirit left, but no more. No more discussion, you’re mine. This is my body to do with as I please. Acknowledge that.”

She seems to collapse within herself, like most bullies do, and says, in a soft voice, “Yes, Master, I’m yours to use as you wish.”

Jerry gasps, and I add, “Slave program orders. You’ll obey me in all things. You’ll apply your intelligence to orders to see they’re done to the best of your ability while they achieve the maximum intended results. You’ll obey the orders of those I put in authority over you. These things sexually arouse you: the sight of my nude body, my touch on your skin, my voice speaking to you softly or in loving words, the sight of another slave nude, my calling you slave, and you calling me master. These things increase your sexual arousal more: my touch on your breasts or genitals or arse, the touch of another slave on your arse or breasts or genitals. These things bring you close, but not quite, to an orgasm: the feel of my dick in your mouth or your arse or your cunt, the feel of another slave’s tongue on or in your arse or cunt. These things will make you have an orgasm: the feel of me coming while in your mouth or cunt or arse, the normal feeling you have while having a sexual encounter with another female, and whenever I order you to have an orgasm or say the word coomb while speaking to you. All sensations you receive while I’m in you will be felt as pleasure, the stronger the sensation the greater the pleasure. You’ll always tell me the truth and nothing but the truth, and you’ll always tell me the whole truth when I ask you a question, this also applies to those I place in authority over you. Do you understand your orders, Slave?”

She shivers, “Yes, Master,” and shivers again.

“Why are you here so early?”

“I’m usually late back from the office because I spend an hour or two with my regular lover, she also works there. She had a call and had to go to the hospital to check on and collect her eldest child. With nothing to keep me at the office I thought to come back early to take Lia home. I felt she’s now ready to be taught to please me in bed, and I wished to get her training started tonight.” Jerry gasps while I smile. “I felt she’d lose interest in you after I trained her to be my submissive lover.”

“Take off your clothes, Slave.” She shivers, and starts undressing.

Ellen Stein is a tall woman, my height in her bare feet, and a bit taller in the high heeled shoes she’d worn in. She’s very good looking for a woman in her mid-thirties. Her most prominent features are her breasts, and I check her bra size when she takes it off, 40F. Standing behind her I reach around to place both hands on the one breast, and I still leave a lot of it uncovered. She has the type of hourglass figure many people rave about, I don’t bother to ask her other measurements, and she has no fat to pinch at her waist or hips. Her face is very nice to look at too. The real surprise is her arse; she’s got a nicer and tighter arse than most of the girls at school. I now know where Lia gets her good looks from.

I turn to look at Jerry, and see he’s very angry. “Forget it, Jerry. She’s under my control now, so Lia is safe.” He sighs, and relaxes. “Please find me a carry bag for El to put her clothes in. Oh, Lia can come in now, if she wants.” He leaves, and is soon back with a bag and Lia.

Lia sees her mother standing there nude while I fondle her breasts, and stops with her mouth open. I say, “Lia love, like my new slave, El?” I feel El tremble at me calling her a slave, and I smile. Lia walks up, and smiles while she takes a slow walk around her nude mother. I let El go, and back off. Lia is smiling while El is expressionless, but going red.

I take the bag, and place all of El’s clothes and handbag in it. I tell Jerry, “El is staying here from now on. On Sunday I’ll need you to take her home to gather the rest of her personal things to bring back here. I’ll decide about her work once I see what it’s like. But you can organise for a live in girlfriend any time you want, El won’t mind. Tomorrow I’m taking my girls shopping. Please have Lia here by noon so she can join us. I’d like for her to be able to stay overnight tomorrow, if that’s OK with you?”

He smiles, and nods agreement, because that means he can have the night out if he wants, or have someone over all night.

Dinner had gone from seven forty to just on nine, and it’s now near nine thirty. Jerry’s shift ends at ten, so Lia needs to get ready to go home with him. I smile at her, and give her a kiss before giving El her bag of things to carry while saying, “Goodnight, Lia. Follow me, El.”

Leaving the office I go to the desk, and I tell Sharon we’ll want five of the food trays with five bottles of Coke on ice in buckets at ten, and to call me when they’re ready, because we’ll help carry them. She nods yes while she smiles at the very red faced and nude El standing beside me. Everyone in the foyer is staring at the tall well-endowed nude lady. All the men have erections, and one mid-teen boy has a damp patch forming at the front of his pants. I turn, and go to the lift. El follows, and we’re soon in the penthouse.

I smile on finding everyone sitting nude in the spa while chatting. Dad has Candy sitting on his lap while he fondles her breasts. I strip, and join them while I order El to get in the spa.

Night

Once in the spa we chat about a lot of things while just getting to know each other better. I get a few odd looks when I tell them about El being my absolute slave now, even Dad goes a bit wide-eyed.

Dad asks, “Al, what’s the situation with Dee?” I give him an odd look because I don’t know who he’s talking about. “Candice, she doesn’t like Candy, and I don’t like Candice or Dice, so it’s Dee.”

I nod, “She’s here for this weekend as my slave as payment for her daughters’ special requests. I’d included her to up the ante on the bid, but they covered my bet. I’m quite happy to release her if you want to spend time with her yourself.” He smiles, and nods yes. I turn to her, “You can choose. Spend time with Dad or spend time with me as a slave.”

She smiles, “I like your Dad, so I think I’ll spend the time getting to know him better. If all goes well we may end up dating, something I’ve not done since the girls’ father left us.” I smile while I wave my hand like a magician with a magic wand, and they both laugh. This is good because Dad hasn’t been out with a woman since he split with Mum, and he hasn’t dated since they married. We go back to general talk.

At five to ten Sharon calls to let me know the food and drinks are ready. So I gather my slaves, and we dry off. I tell Dad and Dee they should put on robes. I put one on, and lead my naked beauties down to get the food. There’s a few blushes when we get in the lift, but when we reach the lobby they all strut out of it like queens. Sharon and my four naked ladies all grab a tray each, as per my directions, and I grab one of the buckets of drinks. Two of the Room Service workers, both young men, grab the other four buckets of drinks, and join us in the elevator. It’s not squishy, but comfortably close with some contact between us all.

While we go up in the lift I watch the Room Service workers enjoy the scenery, and I wonder if I should be paying them a tip this time, because they seem to like the view a lot. As soon as we arrive I’ve a tray put at the lounge where Dad and Dee are watching a movie, and the rest are put in the spa room. I give the guys a five dollar tip each while explain it’s low due to the visual bonus, they both have wide grins.

After seeing them back to the lift I get Dad and Dee an ice bucket with a bottle of Bollinger. I tell Dad, “Help yourself to the Bollinger when you want some, just make sure you watch the intake when you’re likely to drive etcetera, OK!” He smiles, and nods his thanks.

Dee gives us both an odd look, and Dad says, “He’s the millionaire in this family, and he’s paying for the penthouse plus costs. I don’t like to use anything expensive unless I’ve got permission. Al knows this, and he’s giving me permission, in advance, to encourage me to use it.” She gives us both a wide-eyed look. “His mother’s family was rich, and he got it all when they died, I got nothing because we were separated.” I leave them to their fun, and I return to the spa.

Playtime

Walking into the room I take off my robe, and sit on the edge of the spa. I turn to Diane, “Special job for you, suck my dick to full stiffness.” She smiles, and moves quick to suck on my dick. A few minutes later I’m good and stiff, so I stop her to slip on my dick clamp. The girls all look at me while they wonder why I’m doing that when I didn’t use it earlier.

“Ladies, I want you all to pay close attention to what Diane is about to tell you. Diane, tell them your technique for cock sucking. You’re the best cock sucker I’ve met, so I want you to train the rest. After you give them a quick run through you’re to supervise them taking turns to suck on my dick, start with Dawn.” She smiles at being told to tell her older sisters what to do. She likes the idea of being the boss for a change.

We sit there nibbling and drinking while she tells them how to be a great cock sucker. About fifteen minutes later she directs Dawn to take my dick in her mouth, and to start working her tongue on it. It’s very nice because Di gives Dawn fine pointers while she works on my dick.

I call Sharon over to sit beside me. She does, and I say, “Sharon, the other day I said I won’t force you into having sex, and I won’t. I’d like you to practice this with Diane, but you don’t have to. You get to choose if you’ll do this now or not. The others have no choice. If you wish to do this, just move over and start sucking after Denise, as I want El last.”

She looks at me for a moment, and smiles before she moves away to think. After fifteen minutes of instruction Diane has Dawn move away, and Denise takes her place. Fifteen minutes later Denise moves away, and Sharon kneels in front of me to suck my dick. I smile at her, and she smiles back. After another fifteen minutes it’s El’s turn.

They’ve all been doing a good job, so I’ve wanted to come since half way through Dawn’s turn. My balls are starting to ache after nearly an hour of great cock sucking. Diane indicates she’s happy with El’s work. Instead of letting El move away I place my hand on her head, and say, “El slave, keep sucking, and swallow when I come in your mouth.” She smiles around my dick while she shivers. I wait a moment before releasing the dick clamp. The moment the clamp’s open I’m coming in her mouth, and she starts swallowing while her tongue continues to work on my dick and her mouth applies a little bit more suction. As soon as the first spurts hit the back of her throat she starts to shake with her own orgasm as well. She comes for the whole time I’m coming.

Once drained I take my hand off her head, and tell her to suck on my dick until it’s clean. She does so, and sits up with a huge smile when she’s finished. I grin at her, “Slave El, coomb, coomb.” She has two big orgasms. I look at my other slaves, “Coming on command is one good thing about being a very well-conditioned permanent slave.” They all go wide-eyed when they realise the full extent of my control over El. I also see a few smiles appear. It seems some of them like the idea.

“Ladies, I’ve got some work to do. I want you all to have a shower, and retire to one of the spare bedrooms where El will teach you how to eat pussy. She’ll explain first, then eat you to two comes each, in age order. You’re then to take turns eating each other, and those being eaten are to compare the other person’s performance to El’s, so pay attention to what’s done. When I’m finished my work I’ll come to talk to you.”

They all smile while they get out of the spa. I join them for a quick shower as well. They head for one bedroom while I head for my office. I sit at my desk while I prepare the four books for the Phillips females then I put them in a DHL satchel for delivery to me tomorrow.

Street Games

I dress in a dark grey tracksuit, and I leave the suite to take the satchel to DHL tonight. I missed my workout, so a good jog down the street will help with my fitness. A few minutes later I’m handing the satchel over with instructions for its delivery late tomorrow. The guy at the counter looks at the address, and smiles. I’m sure he wonders why I don’t deliver it direct, because it’s just up the road; but he doesn’t mind as long as he’s paid. I suspect he gets a commission on the jobs he accepts.

Soon after I leave the DHL office I cross the end of an alley on the way back to the hotel, there’s three alleys and four streets between the two. When I pass this alley I hear the sounds of feet scuffling, and a cut off yell. Turning, I enter the alley while I look deep into the dark shadows. The only light is the moon plus what’s reflected from the street. The alley runs for about thirty or so paces before turning ninety degrees.

I make no noise when I move while checking out everything on each side of me. I notice a shadow slide around the corner, heading away from me. I’m quick to move to the far wall to slip into a dark shadow on the far side of a large bin. A little later two people walk around the corner then take a slow walk up the lane while looking into the shadows. I smile when they do the usual thing of giving the shadows nearest them less of an examination than those on the side away from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.