Preview

Rapunzel - A Twisted Fairy Tale

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Romantic, First, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: We all learned about how Rapunzel let down her hair so the prince could climb up and see her in her tower. But what did they do once he was up there? Hmmmmm?

Foreword

The fairy tale "Rapunzel," is a grim, mostly unhappy thing, as were many of the stories written by the Grimm brothers. In its time, there was a lesson being taught by the telling of this tale. If you're really interested, the internet will tell you all about that. But for our purposes, I am retelling the story in a much happier way than the original. That is not to say there is not anything grim in my telling. But certain "facts" and circumstances have been altered so that Rapunzel and the prince can have a bit more fun, and suffer less. As twisted tales go, though, this one is only twisted a bit.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.