Related by Desire

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was sixteen, living with my dad and his trophy wife, my stepmom, when we became much closer to each other. Then I also got much closer with her best friend, our next door neighbor, Erin, who was an important doctor's young wife. Just as close as you can get.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

My mom died when I was three and my father married a woman quite a lot younger than he was; she was, actually, just out of college. Dad is a businessman, owns a company involved in designing and building new plants to make plastic containers, and we live in a very nice house in a gated neighborhood. We have a nice pool, a sauna and a hot tub along with a game room with pinball machines, a pool table, darts, you name it. So, it's all pretty nice.

The woman Dad married is Cassie, short for Cassandra, and her short name sometimes gets confused with mine, Casey. Casey, Cassie. Well, anyway, Dad married a real looker, lots younger than him, he's sixty-three, she's thirty-six and I'm sixteen. Even my birth mom was somewhat younger than Dad so I guess he's always liked the younger ones.

Now, Cassie came to live here a few months before they got married and it's been almost ten years now. So, we're used to each other and, I must say, we get along pretty well. Better than my father and I do, sometimes.

One thing is for sure, my step-mother is easy to look at. Remember, I'm sixteen and she's really pretty. Just about my height, five-seven or so, trim, nice ass, oh, you should see her in a bikini, she fills out the top, too, ash blonde wavy hair down past her shoulders, nice, tanned legs.

We both use the pool a lot during the summer and she has a collection of bikinis that I have memorized completely. She looks like she could be in Playboy. Enough said, right?

My dad does travel a fair amount and the Sunday evening that I want to tell you about, I was in our media room watching a movie when Cassie came in wearing just a short, thin nighty and a pair of thong panties and asked what I was watching.

I actually stuttered a moment, she had never before dressed this scantily before. Now, she did dress as you would expect a pretty, young woman to dress, but this was new. And, did she look good.

"Um, just a movie, it's..."

"Well, how about something a bit more grown-up, Casey, you're sixteen now, let's get something more adult to watch" and she pulled a book down from a high shelf and out came a DVD which she put in the player.

As it started, there were several warnings and she sat herself down next to me and we were soon watching a naked pool party which quickly went right into sucking and fucking.

"This better?" she asked as she snuggled close into me.

"Yeah, I didn't quite expect something like this."

"Or maybe this either," she said as she reached her hands across and pulled off her nighty.

Well, remember, I'm sixteen. And, she's beautiful, stunning, really. Her breasts were just perfect, round, firm, pink nipples that stuck out, she looked so good.

"No, um, but I sure like it."

She took my hand and brought it to her breast. So soft and my heart was beating madly as I gently felt those wonderful breasts that I had looked at so often out by the pool.

"They love being kissed and sucked," she said smiling at me as I bent down to take one in my mouth.

I knew then, as soon as her nipple entered my mouth, that I would be hungry for breasts the rest of my life. My hand went up to fondle her other breast as I sucked. Then, there it was. Her hand gently rested on the bulge in my shorts. She was feeling my dick. I almost forgot to keep breathing.

"Mmm, what have we got, here, Casey? Something for me? Something I can play with while you play with my boobs? Would you take your shorts off for me?"

Well, I wasted no time and pulled them off and flipped them away with my foot. Then off came my briefs, after all, I knew what she wanted, right?

Her fingers wrapping around my dick sent my heart rate soaring. Then, she started doing what I so often did to my cock. Oh, but it felt so much better then she did it. I moaned as I sucked on and on.

She moved so I could nestle in her arm and suck as she jacked me up and down. I was in heaven. This was perfect happiness.

"Feel good?" she cooed.

"Mmm, mmm," I mumbled with a mouth full of wonderful breast. I lay there totally enjoying every stroke, every suck, when I felt my dick tingle and that wonderful sensation spread outward as my body froze, my hips jerked up and fountains of cum went spurting up out of my cock. I was engulfed in the most wonderful sexual feeling of my life. So far.

"Oh, I'll bet that felt good, look at all your cum, Casey. Here, let's see what it tastes like," and she wipes up a glob and puts it right in her mouth.

"Mmm, nice. You'll be fun to suck off."

Suck off? Oh, she did say that, yes she did. So, this isn't just a one time thing, she's planning on more, doing more.

"As soon as we can get you nice and hard, maybe you'd like to fuck your stepmom? Think you'd like to do that?"

"Oh, would I, you're so beautiful, I'd love to, just when?"

"Well, stand up, mmm, yeah, right there," and she slid her lips down over the end of my dick and started sucking me as her hand played with my balls underneath.

She slid her mouth off me, then took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, swept the covers back, pulled off her panties and fell onto the mattress spreading her legs wide, pulling me up onto the bed. I got between her legs, nervous and excited, and put my dick right up to her pussy's slit and pushed.

The feeling from my dick as it slid inside her was phenomenal, it was just so smooth and slippery and luscious, then as I began going back and forth, I almost thought my heart would stop.

"Oh, this is the best thing I've ever felt. I hope you want me to do this more than just this once, it feels so good."

"Well, Casey, if you want to, you and I can do things a whole lot differently from now on. Would you like to be my lover, my secret lover?"

"Oh, I'd give anything, yes, oh, you really mean it?"

"Yes, we could be lovers, we could do this as much as you want. Every day, even more."

"I'd give anything to do this. Anything," I answered as I fucked in and out of her. I had dreamed about my first time to have sex with a girl and here I was, with a grown woman, a beautiful, grown woman, my own stepmother, wow, I couldn't believe it. This was incredible.

"If you want to, we can just be naked all the time we're home together, would you like that?"

"Oh, man, this is making me so hard. Yes, all the time, you, with no clothes on? Oh, wow, that's my idea of heaven."

"And, you can fuck me any time you want, Casey, or if you want me to suck you, or if you want to make me feel good licking my pussy, I'd love it."

"I just hope I'm not dreaming. Oh, it feels like ... uuh, UUH, UUH, UHN, uh, mmm, ooh, ooh, wow, that's so good," and I slumped down over Cassie as she put her legs around by back, locked her ankles together and began bucking up and down.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, mmm, that's it, yes, UUUH, UUUH, MMM, MMM, oh, yes, mmm," and she covered my face with kisses.

"Wasn't that nice? We can do that as much as you want."

"I'd love nothing better. Look, I think I could do it again."

"Was that your first time, I'm thinking maybe it was?"

"Yeah, I'd never done it before, it was just wonderful. I can't believe how wonderful this is with you all naked like this and letting me, well, this."

"I'm glad I was your first, Casey. It's something I'll always remember. Now, do you think you could fuck me again, I'm really wanting you."

I was hard, how could I not be when I'm with this naked goddess. She is the MILF of all MILFs. And, yes, I wanted to fuck her again.

She lay back, patted her pussy and I got up and pushed back inside her and began, oh, those wonderful feelings again.

"Did you mean it when you said we could be naked every day together, even in the pool?"

"Sure, the neighbors can't see in, I've been in the pool late at night, skinny-dipping and couldn't see any lights from our neighbors. So, sure, as long as your father is at work or traveling, we'll be here all nice and naked."

"And we can do this a lot?"

"As much as you want. And, we have the rest of the week and three days of next week. Even when your dad's in town, we have every day."

That thought did it, I shoved into her and began spurting more cum into my stepmom. There would be much more in the days ahead.

We slept together than night, she let me fuck her sometime in the middle of the night, probably around three, and then I had her again before we got up the next morning.

Sure as she said, my stepmom and I were naked with each other the rest of the week. Every time she saw that I was hard, she asked me what I wanted from her, a fuck or a blowjob. I was also a good stepson and gave her all the licking her pussy could stand. It turned out that I just loved giving oral sex to her and would be a lifelong devotee of cunnilingus.

Cassie also constantly teased me sexually by taking hold of my cock and playing with it, sitting with her legs open, often rubbing a finger in the groove of her slit as I watched, then tasting her finger, oh, she kept me hard the whole time.

I really lost count of the times we fucked, they were so numerous, we both seemed to want each other all the time. She had told me that my dad hadn't had sex with her in over five years and she finally thought I was old enough, so that's how it all came about.

She also gave me a bottle of those pills you see on television all the time, the one for older men to give them good hard-ons. I really didn't think I needed them but after I'd fucked her three times one morning, I took one and, well, they're not just for old men, I can tell you. So, I, too, was taking the 'little blue pill' and fucking my stepmom even more than before.

I had her shave her pussy which I helped do, then she shaved me around my cock. Her pussy was pretty and plump, it just called out for my mouth and tongue whenever I saw it and I saw it all the time.

We would often sit watching a movie or a porn DVD with her slowly masturbating me and her with her legs apart with my finger rubbing around her clit as she would squirm and enjoy every second.

I did have a part-time job that summer with a pool construction company, so I was in pretty good shape and had a nice tan.

My tan got better with some mornings or afternoons spent at our pool in the nude. I did have to warn my stepmom that we wouldn't ever want my dad to see my tanned cock with a woman's fingers around it in a paler hue. We laughed about that.

She also often had me sit between her legs when we watched TV or movies or porn. She would pull her legs up onto the sofa, her feet next to my hips and rub her pussy and clit against my back as she reached around to play with my hard cock.

She also kissed and licked my back and shoulders which also kept me hard.

I had also found out that, while I was just sixteen, I did have only a finite amount of semen. There was no way I could match my super-horny stepmother and began limiting the amount of arousal she would give me by hand and even mouth so I could fuck her as much as we both wanted.

This wasn't all bad, either, as I found that I could sometimes just fuck her on and on and on, sometimes until I literally just collapsed in exhaustion. I learned that you could just never wear out a pussy or its desire, I always gave out first.

But, I gave her fuckings that had her screaming to the rooftops. There were times I would climax and there wasn't any fluid that would come out. It still felt pretty good and I could get Cassie off several times before I did. So, she was very happy with everything.

I had fallen into paradise with a horny, gorgeous, sexy, insatiable goddess of a stepmother. We fucked at least four or five times a day, really spending most of our waking hours together in some form of sexual liaison.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.