A Little Problem
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A small endowed man begins to have problems with his wife and mother in law and ends up becoming a cuckold to a black monster cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was some two weeks since Alan had been used as a human toilet and if anything things had gone really quiet. He had not been humiliated or spanked by his mother in law for over a week and even his wife, Sandra had gone easy on him allowing him to dress normal.

He arrived home from work, and as was the norm now he went to the bathroom and shaved, not just his face but also he shaved his balls and cock and even self-administered the after shave on to his privates which stung like mad but he quietly endured it. Just then Cathy his daughter entered the bathroom and without so much as a hello she dropped her panties and squatted over the toilet.

Alan began to head for the door when his own daughter ordered him back and made him watch as her golden piss flowed freely from her wet cunt and splashed down into the pan. When the torrent of flow began to subside she ordered her own father to lick her cunt clean; which he dutifully did without hesitation. As was usually the case when Alan licked any female's cunt his cock grew stiff and hard and this brought ribald burst of laughter from his daughter as she mocked him for his pencil thin excuse for a cock.

During this burst of laughter Alan did not hear the bathroom door open and his wife Sandra enter, in fact the first he knew of it was when he felt the full force of her kick aimed at his balls. Wincing and yelping like a stray dog he now cowered beside the bath; Wimp his wife yelled I am sick and tired of your poor excuse of a cock rearing its ugly disgusting head just because you have to use your tongue on our superior sex orgasms; so from now on you will wear this until one of us releases you; with that she held out a clear plastic contraption which had one noticeable feature, a heavy padlock secured one end.

Quickly mother and daughter encase his cock into the clear tube and Sandra delighted in snapping the lock closed trapping his balls tight against the plastic cylinder. As Alan looked down he saw a tiny hole in the end of the cycler which had manage to align itself to the pee hole of his cock. Cathy smiled as she saw what Alan was looking at and said, Imagine father of mine, I could easily catheterise you without having to unlock your cock from its camber and I bet you did not know but catheters can work both ways, not only to empty a bladder but also to fill it too with all sorts of wonderful liquids.

Alan now shocked and somewhat scared simply nodded as he stared at the floor. Eduardo is coming tonight and he has a surprise for you; you worthless wimp; Sandra snarled. Just then Cathy laughed out loud as she chipped in, Oh yes what a surprise it is and it could be a double surprise for you too.

Alan was ordered to go to his bedroom and put on the uniform that had been laid out for him; He had long since been relegated to the spare bedroom as being unworthy of sleeping in the master bed. In fact his bed was simply an old single mattress on the floor without any blankets and close to the four anchor points fastened into the skirting board at the base of the wall. He scurried off hoping it was going to be his favourite French maids dress because the frilly under skirts tickled him as she walked but he was soon disappointed for the clothes he was to put on consisted of a child's trainer bra, a short skirt and sheer silk nylons; the type that were self-supporting so he did not even get to enjoy wearing a suspender belt. In no time at all he was dressed as ordered and he sat on the edge of the mattress knowing that to come out of his room without permission would be just the excuse they would like in order to punish him severely.

An hour later he heard Brenda, his mother in law, calling him and responding quickly he answered the call as he was supposed to; immediately he approached her and knelt down, reached forward until he could kiss her feet and answered, here I am mistress, your wimp of a son in law is ready to do as he is instructed. Brenda smiled but inwardly thought shit, I was hoping he would mess that up and I could punish him, but never the less I am sure I will be doing so before the night is out.

Follow me she ordered and led him into the living room, where he was confronted by the three main females in his life, Brenda, his mother in law; Sandra, his wife and Cathy, his eldest daughter. Each of them pointed to a wooden bench in the centre of the floor; without any more being said, Alan moved and sat straddling the bench. Cathy and Brenda then secured his ankles to each side of the bench; while Sandra moved to his head and slipped handcuffs on to his wrists.

Alan expected to have his hands bound to the bench in front of him, so he was taken aback when he had his hands dragged over his head and fastened to a leash attached to his ankle ties. Now he was helpless and vulnerable as his small cock was openly on display and he knew they could do anything and he would have to endure it all in silence.

Just then out of the corner of his eye he spotted Eduardo, in the corner by the door. How he had failed to see him when he had entered he could not explain; neither could he explain how he had missed his youngest daughter Tracy standing behind him. Now Eduardo brought Tracy forward and pointing to her father said, See I have not lied to you, your father is a spineless wimp who has become the plaything of all of us present in the room and as if to demonstrate this he ordered Cathy to have the wimp lick her arse.

Cathy moved to Alan's head and facing away from him she lower her arse to just above his mouth, Alan then had to stretch up pulling hard on his arms and legs to get his tongue anywhere close to his daughter's anal ring. Tracy blushed as she saw her beloved father behaving like this without a word of complaint; but even more she was fascinated by the thing which covered his cock. With a nod from Eduardo Brenda moved to Alan's side and taking a thin rubber pipe she began to feed it into the tube's little hole and similarly into the pee hole of Alan's cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.