A Little Problem - Cover

A Little Problem

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A small endowed man begins to have problems with his wife and mother in law and ends up becoming a cuckold to a black monster cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was now some six months since the fateful day that Alan became a cuckold wimp to Eduardo's black cock; his wife Sandy heavily pregnant with Eduardo's child was bitching more than usual about her unlucky fate at being married to a weedy cocked wimp and his mother in law Brenda had if anything become more sadistic towards him delighting in whipping his arse daily.

For Alan it had become not so much as unbearable as much as undeniably the highlight of his day, he strangely began to look forward to being chastised by his mother in law and humiliated by his wife and her frequent lover Eduardo. By now he had obtained a fairly extensive collection of female clothing and wigs and even allowed his wife to make up his face with brightest of reds in lipstick and rouge.

He even began responding to being called Alana instead of Alan. He loved nothing more than to wear the false tits and his pride and joy a typical French maids outfit witgh low cut top and lots of frilly petticoats always though he had no panties on and frequently had his cock bound usually in the erect state and his balls often appeared blue from the tight bindings which prevented him cumming.

He was dressed in this fashion and as usual he began by being on his knees with his wife's lover's black cock sticking in his mouth and loving the feel of it plunging into his throat, when suddenly the living room door burst open wide.

Cathy his eldest daughter had come home from university that night unexpectedly and caught her dad sucking on Eduardo's cock. She was firstly disgusted that a man would suck another man's cock but that disgust turned to wonderment as it seemed to her like an endless black cock was being pulled from her father's mouth. Instantly her cunt flooded with horny juices as she gasped, "Wow how fucking big is that thing?"

Eduardo delighted in telling her it was three times the size of her weedy father's poor excuse of a cock and almost six times as fat. Everyone present was a little alarmed by what happened next as almost in a trance Cathy stepped forward and slide her hand around the black cock, not quite managing to close her fingers around it. Sandy was just about to tell Cathy to get out of the room when a scornful look by Eduardo made her rethink her plan.

Eduardo demanded Cathy undress and she was half way to undoing her blouse when she suddenly thought that her father and mother were in the room, but a quick word from Eduardo had her mother telling her it was alright and she should do everything Eduardo told her to do. Alan was not even consulted and he was instructed to go undress his pregnant wife, before sucking on her black bastard carrying cunt.

Pretty soon Cathy was naked as was her mother and Eduardo made verbal comparisons between the two of them, along the lines of he remembered when Sandy's tits were this firm and ripe and now look at them heavy with milk for the cuckold child she carried, he even laughed as he hinted that maybe he should make the daughter pregnant and have wimpy cocked Alan bring up another of his bastard kids.

Alan pretended not to hear this as he was busy slurping away at his wife's wet snatch and tried very hard not to show any interest in his naked daughter, but Eduardo had other ideas and he ordered him to prepare Cathy's cunt for his cock by licking her and making her wet enough to be stretched by his mother fucking massive cock. Knowing to refuse would cause him severe pain, Alan scurried between his daughter's legs and for the first time in his life looked up close at her already aroused cunt. He gulped as his tongue made first contact with his precious first born daughter's cunt and then he was lost in himself in the thought that it was just another cunt to be licked having already smashed through the taboo subject of incest with his mother in law he felt no pangs there.

Further ridicule followed as Eduardo insisted on instructing Alan exactly how to lick his own daughter's cunt and always putting Alan down as he did so. Then in front of his beloved Cathy he was made to suck Eduardo's massive cock until it was fully erect before having to tell everyone present how this superior black cock was more than a match for his own poor excuse for a cock. The hardest thing Alan had to then endure was taking hold of the black cock and feed it into the well stretched cunt of his daughter.

Cathy screamed out in pain as the black cock head pressed into her cunt entrance and she felt it was tearing her poor cunt wide open until almost with an audible plop it entered the stretched cunt lips. Then almost miraculously the pain was gone and a feeling of sheer lust and deep filling swamped her over worked senses. Now she wanted all of Eduardo's cock inside her cunt and visibly thrust back onto it even yelling obscenities at her own father when his hand got in the way of the last two inches of the cock she was intent on plummeting into her already well stuffed cunt.

How Cathy frantically rode the black mamba and screamed her way through several orgasms as she watched her own mother looking with sheer lust at the daughter taking this pounding. Alan tried to shut out the moans and screams coming from his eldest daughter when suddenly in walked Brenda his mother in law and immediately she froze as she watched her granddaughter being skewered by the big black cock and then she saw her daughter stark naked and fingering her own cunt like her life depended upon it.

The Brenda saw her French maid of a son in law, before turning her attention fully back to the red hot action taking place involving her Granddaughter. Eduardo demanded that Alan tell everyone just who was the master of this household and when Alan began by saying, "Eduardo is the master of this household!" he suddenly felt the full force of Eduardo's fist making contact with the side of his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.