A Little Problem
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A small endowed man begins to have problems with his wife and mother in law and ends up becoming a cuckold to a black monster cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Alan was confused emotionally by this big black cock now rubbing against his face, he desperately wanted to make it go away but at the same time wanted so much to taste it, to actually feel it pressing against the back of his throat and have it forced its way deep inside him. Because of this conflict going off inside him he did not react straight away, Eduardo took this as a sign of further submission and used it to his advantage. He made Alan stand up and begin to stroke his own cock. This was embarrassing enough but to make matters worse he had to tell everyone present that he was stroking his poor excuse for a cock as he thought about this large proud member before him.

Once again Alan was humiliated as no apparent reason he suddenly began shooting his spunk all over the floor, much to howls of laughter from Eduardo and Brenda as an annoyed Sally demanded he now lick up his own mess. Both Brenda and Sally made him get down and they literally rubbed his nose in the pools of cooling spunk, before they took it in turns to spank his arse. Alan was begging forgiveness by the time they had finished and much to Eduardo's delight he was promising to do whatever he was told.

As if to prove the point of Alan's subjugation, Eduardo now insisted that Alan now prepare Eduardo's massive black cock in readiness for it splitting Alan's wife's almost virgin cunt in two. Faking hesitation so that no one would realise that he actually wanted to suck this black man's cock, Alan risked further punishment by slowly getting down on his knees, his head and his heart were desperately keen to feel the heat of this black mamba. Once on his knees, Alan prepared for the moment when he would be almost forced to swallow this cock.

Eduardo took hold of his prick near the base which still left nearly 8 inches of cock showing and advanced towards Alan. To be honest Alan had no idea what a cock would taste like, in his mind me imagined it would be foul tasting, hard as iron and thoroughly disgusting, now in the reality of doing it he found that it hardly had any taste, was velvet in the feel and quite delightful in the experience.

Suddenly Alan found himself actively sucking on another man's prick with great gusto, not only that but Alan also found it a challenge in trying to get the full 10 inches into his mouth. Somewhere in the back of his mind, one nagging thought prevailed and that was this monster cock would soon be ploughing a furrow into his beloved wife's extremely tight cunt. Now Alan didn't have time to analyse his thoughts or feelings and therefore he had mixed feelings about the actual moment when his wife would be blacked for the first time. For Alan was still not aware that his dearest darling wife had been not only sucking a black cock but also taking it up both her holes and it had been going on now for six months.

Brenda leaned over with her camera and began taking pictures of this black cock going in and out of this wimp's mouth and even took the time to chastise him for being a cock loving small pricked useless wanker. Sally joined in by stressing to Alan that she was really looking forward to being properly fucked by real cock owned by a real man. Suddenly Eduardo grabbed the back of Alan's head and thrust his cock deep into his throat, instantly panic overtook Alan as he felt himself gagging and he began spluttering much to everyone's amusement.

After what seemed like ages to Alan, Eduardo pulled his cock back out till only the head remained inside Alan's mouth and thus allowing him to breathe normally, before giving the cock few short sharp thrusts, Alan quickly adjusted to these and the panic went away. If the truth be known Alan was now reluctant to stop sucking on this cock. So you can imagine his disappointment when the cock was forcefully pulled from his mouth and his precious wife actually got down on her hands and knees ready to take it doggy style.

Even worse was to follow, for Eduardo instructed Alan to take hold at the base of his Black prick and then had him place the cock head at the entrance to his own wife's cunt. Alan was a little taken aback when suddenly Sally thrust backwards onto the hard cock, but in doing so she trapped Alan's hand between Eduardo's body and her own arse. Despite him struggling to try and pull his hand free, Alan was actually stuck and he had to wait until Sally had adjusted to the size of the cock now embedded in her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.