Stealing Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Adiemus Bacchante

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bit of fan fiction in the Worst Witch universe. Ethel Hallow has some sexually nefarious plans for her young rival Mildred Hubble, but Enid Nightshade has plans of her own.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Voyeurism   School  

The two huddled close together in the dark hallway, listening intently for the sounds of footsteps or the creaking of a lantern. But all that reached the pair's ears were the distant sounds of the wind through the trees and the far off hoot of an owl. Moving quickly thought the shadows; they tread barefoot across the stone floor of the castle's Second Years corridor, past the handful of sealed wooden doors.

When at last the two reached the door they sought they paused for a moment, panting breathlessly in their mutual excitement. Together they waited for a long moment, listening and waiting for one of their teachers to come around the corner at any moment. Against all odds, however, the two remained alone outside the door marked with a small removable, rectangular sign that read, "Mildred Hubble."

"I can't believe we're doing this," giggled Drusilla, glancing around nervously as her smile refused to fade and Ethel stood as tall as she could, concentrating on the door.

"Shhh," the auburn haired witch cautioned with a touch of annoyance, holding her hands within a hair's breath of the door, "You don't want to attract HB's attention, do you? Besides, I need to do these spells right. Just keep watch, okay?"

Ethel barely spared her lover a glance as she began to chant the first incantation. "Circumdo obvallo confuto," she whispered, a shimmering wall of light that covered most of the wall and door appearing for a moment before vanishing. Ethel then smiled as she took a step back and pointed two fingers at the door. "Relino addo postis!" the witch commanded in a hushed tone, causing the lock to unlatch before the door swung inwards by itself.

Ethel then sent Drusilla a self-satisfied smile as she held out a small vile of clear liquid to her friend. The girl obediently took it, smiling as they both uncorked the stoppers and downed the contents at the same time.

Drusilla couldn't help but grin with satisfaction as she felt the change again and watched it happen to Ethel. The other girl's body seemed to fade slightly, its proportions visibly altering even as Drusilla's own tingled with the now familiar sensation.

A moment later, and Ethel had appeared to have switched places, and where Drusilla would have been now stood a rather smug looking Maude. "Let's go," ordered Ethel quietly in Maude's always-sweet voice as she pushed the door silently open, slipping on a pair of round, flat- rimmed glasses before leading the way into the darkness of Mildred's room.

Once inside, the two girls went about their plan just as practiced, leaving little to chance. As Drusilla carefully pushed closed the door, Ethel closed the window shutters and turned to her partner. As one they moved swiftly and quietly to the slumbering girl in the bed, quietly lifting and pulling down the blanked that covered her body.

Ethel sneered, distorting Maude's pretty face as she stared contemptuously down at Mildred. 'This'll be your last night at Cackle's, ' the witch thought bitterly, 'I can guarantee you that, Mildred Hubble.'

Drusilla, on the other hand paused a moment, her fingers idly playing with the green second year sash she'd brought to tie one of Mildred's wrists with as she contemplated their victim.

The girl's long dark hair was fanned out behind her as Mildred lay upon her back, her soft, kissable lips slightly parted as the young slumbering witch slept heavily. Mildred didn't even wake as both Drusilla and Ethel took the girl's hands and lifted her arms above her head, holding her thin wrists to the cold metal of the bedposts.

'She's no Ethel or Enid, ' Drusilla mused with a smirk, glancing over at her lover as the girl bound Mildred's wrist unnecessarily tightly, a grim smile crossing the face she wore, 'but I suppose Millie's not that hard to look at. Well, when she's asleep anyway.'

Drusilla giggled softly, binding the girl's other wrist as Ethel went to light a few candles, casting the room in a golden twilight. "Time to wake her up, I guess," Ethel ordered, folding her arms across her chest as she stepped up to the foot of the bed, her eyes still full of contempt.

Drusilla nodded obediently, abandoning her musings and moving to her lover's side, gasping softly in surprise as Ethel slid an arm around her waist, placing a hand upon Drusilla's hip.

"Millie," said Ethel in a stern tone, her voice lacking a portion of its usual authority as Maude's sweet voice filled the room, causing the sleeping girl to frown a little in her sleep, "Mildred, wake up! This is important."

Mildred mumbled something turning her head and making a peculiar face as she tried to move her hand. "M, Maude?" she murmured sleepily, forcing her eyes open just enough to see, squinting at the light of the candles, "Is that you?"

Ethel sighed impatiently, channeling her displeasure and using it to her own advantage. "Yes, Mildred, it's me," Ethel said as sternly as she could, pulling Drusilla closer, causing the girl to blush slightly as she smiled smugly, "Now wake up already. I have something very important to tell you."

Mildred opened her eyes fully and blinked in confusion at the sight of Ethel and Maude with their arms around each other. "M, Maude, what's going on?" the girl stammered, trying to sit up and frowning as she yanked at her arms, a sense of growing alarm coming over the young witch as Mildred pulled at the green cloth that bound her to the bed, "What- What's this all about?!"

Ethel grinned at her nemesis' plight before tuning to Drusilla and running a hand affectionately across her double's cheek, for a moment feeling a sense of smug satisfaction that the girl's soft skin was as silky feeling to another's touch as she'd hoped it would be.

"Well, you see, Millie," she replied, glancing back at the stricken looking Mildred, her tone becoming serious, "It's like this. All this time that I've spent with you, it's been a mistake."

"A- A mistake-?!" stammered Mildred, leaning upwards, straining against the binds, "Maude, I-!"

Ethel shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry, Millie," she said as sweetly as possible, forming a sad look across Maude's soft features, "but I just can't afford to get into any more trouble. If I get thrown out of school because of you, I'll have to go to one of those mundane schools, and I just can't do that being from a witch family."

Mildred shook her head in disbelief, tears welling up in her eyes as the girl she saw as Ethel grinned and quietly kissed Maude atop the head. "You!" Mildred accusingly to Drusilla, "You, you've done something terrible to Maude, haven't you? She- She's my best friend! Maude'd never turn against me!"

Ethel sighed wearily, shaking her head in dismay at the bound girl. "Poor, poor, Millie," the girl said sadly, holding up her hand and staring fondly at one of the pictures she had taken for a moment, "No, I'm afraid that Ethel hasn't done anything to me at all. Nothing except give me the things that you can't, Millie."

"This- This has to be some kind of sick joke!" Mildred protested, hot tears flowing from her eyes as she strained against the restraints, "Maude, please! Tell me this is just a sick joke! I-! I love you Maude, you can't do this to me! At least not- Not with her..."

Ethel's feeling of smug satisfaction deepened as she turned to Drusilla and quickly wetted her lips in anticipation. "Oh, Millie," she said as though speaking to a slow child, "I guess you'll just have to be given a more graphic demonstration."

It felt strange to Ethel for a moment, kissing her own lips as she kissed Drusilla firmly and fully, imagining the look on Mildred's face as she watched her best friend passionately kissing her worst enemy. Ethel smiled inwardly as she let out an exaggerated moan pleasure, her tongue slipping into Drusilla's mouth, tasting her own tongue and getting a strange thrill from the act.

'Maybe I'll turn Drusilla into me again once I have Maude, ' the girl mused, arching her back and leaning her head back as Drusilla kissed her neck hungrily, 'It may be a bit narcissistic, but this is fun!'

"No!" Mildred shouted in denial, her body shaking as she watched Ethel's hands move down Maude's back to give the girl's round bottom a firm squeeze, "No, I won't believe it! Maude! You- You told me you loved me! How can you do this?!"

Ethel tilted her head in her nemesis' direction and smirked, biting her lip for a moment as Drusilla nibbled her earlobe. "Oh, poor little Millie," she muttered, shivering a little in pleasure as Drusilla's tongue traced a line down her neck, "I guess you just need some hard evidence."

Drusilla did her best not to appear disappointed as Ethel pushed her away and muttered a short conjuration spell, a small stack of pictures appearing in the witch's hand where once there had been but one. 'This should be good, ' Drusilla chuckled inwardly, smirking as Ethel sighed, shaking her head as she flipped through them.

"Oh, now here's a good one," Ethel commented with a cruel streak to her tone as she held up one of the pictures to the light, "You'll like this one Millie."

Mildred shook her head slowly, whimpering as the girl she perceived as Maude turned the photo around. The sobbing witch's eyes widened as she saw it, her breath catching in her throat as Mildred stared disbelievingly at the picture of sweet, little Maude Moonshine, bent over and tied to the bed with Ethel Hallow using a magical strap- on dildo on her.

"M-Maude no!" Mildred cried, on the verge of panic as her tears fell in a torrent, "You- You promised me! You ... You said you loved me, and that you'd never do anything like that with anyone else!"

"Anything like what, Millie?" Ethel inquired casually, tossing the picture over her shoulder and flipping around another one, "Anything like this? Look, Mildred, I can't play these games any more. I need a lover who's going places. Someone who's not going to drag me down, and Ethel Hallow's just that girl."

Drusilla blushed a little at the look Ethel gave her, not realizing that the look of intense lust she saw upon Maude's bespectacled face was more for herself than for Drusilla. "She's right, Mildred," the faux Ethel said with a smug grin, folding her arms and glancing down at her nose at the bound witch, "You may have been a pleasant distraction for a time, but now, Maude Moonshine belongs to me. You got that?"

Mildred closed her eyes, sobbing heavily and not noticing as the door handle turned slowly all the way to the right. "But, but I love you..." the girl sobbed, not even her tormentors noticing as a small figure slipped into the room and carefully closed the door.

"Too bad, so sad!" said Ethel with a smirk just as Drusilla turned and gasped.

"Hey, no one told me there was a party tonight!" laughed the voice of Enid Nightshade, causing all present to look in her direction with a variety of expressions, "Gee, Millie, the least you could've done is invite me!"

Drusilla glanced at Ethel in sudden panic, only to see the girl immediately attempt to take care of the situation. It then came as a shock to everyone in the room as Ethel/Maude grabbed Enid, and pressed her lips firmly against the surprised girl's, moaning softly into her mouth.

Enid responded with equal passion, throwing her arms around Maude and hugging the girl's soft, warm body lovingly as Enid tilted her head to one side and slid her tongue into Maude's mouth. The girl then let out a surprised little giggle, Ethel's plan working better than she thought as Mildred let out a shocked gasp, and Drusilla stood paralyzed, shaking all over as her heart sank in her chest.

Enid opened an eyes a moment later and smiled around Maude's lips as she saw Mildred, her nipples hardening as they rubbed against Maude's fuller breasts and she took in the sight of Mildred Hubble tied helplessly to the bed. Without hesitation, Enid's hands moved down Maude's back her fingers pressing harder as they reached the girl's bottom before slowly bunching up the hem of Maude's drab gray nightgown.

Drusilla resisted the urge to say something, instead staring stupidly at the two lovers, her mouth agape as Mildred looked on as well, only far more scandalized by the total-seeming betrayal. 'N-No... ' Drusilla thought inwardly, watching as Ethel stole away her little fantasy right before her eyes, devouring Enid Nightshade's kisses hungrily as Ethel's nightgown was lifted to reveal the fact that the girl had neglected to wear anything underneath.

Mildred gasped as she saw Maude's round, pale-skinned bottom come into view, Enid's darker fingers sliding across it before squeezing the firm flesh fondly, causing Maude to throw her head back and let out a long, desperate moan.

"No! Not you too, Enid!" Mildred cried as Drusilla finally stopped her body from shaking and walked boldly over to the two girls with a stern look upon her face.

"I think that'll be quite enough, Enid Nightshade," said Drusilla, trying to copy Ethel's stern tone, but letting her voice slip slightly as the real Ethel turned to look at her and glowered.

But as Ethel was about to tell the girl where to go, Enid looked at Drusilla and grinned mischievously, grabbing the girl's hand and dragging her closer. "And just what are you going to do about it?" the mischievous witch inquired challengingly, causing Drusilla's pulse to race at both Enid's tone, and due to the kiss Enid suddenly planted upon her lips.

Drusilla all but melted as Enid kissed her, her knees buckling as Enid's hand pulled at hers, placing the girl's hand between Ethel/Maude's legs where already the beginnings Ethel's desire was evident.

"She's wet, isn't she?" teased Enid, breaking their kiss and leaving Drusilla breathless as she gave Ethel another quick kiss, playfully licking the girl's lips before smiling mischievously at both of them.

"Y- yes..." Drusilla responded breathlessly as Ethel stared at Enid in surprise, for once uncertain of how to react, "so very wet."

Enid smirked as she suddenly stepped away from the two, confidently brushing her beautiful dark chestnut locks over her shoulders and sighing wearily. "So tell me," the girl said with a hint of amusement, glancing over at the weeping Mildred for brief second before meeting the real Ethel's eyes, "Where'd you find the essence of albino newt for the potion of polymorph, Ethel? It's rather hard to import it all the way from Germany, you know."

Ethel stared at Enid for a moment, her body shaking a little as she tried to stammer out a reply, the girl's sudden anger at being so easily found out giving way to curiosity. "H- How-?!" was all that the witch could manage, causing Enid to smirk.

"Come, come now, Ms. Hallow," Enid replied in good humor, folding her arms across her chest as she stood a little taller, casting Drusilla a glance that made the girl blush and quickly retrieve her fingers, "Firstly, the real Maude Moonshine is waiting in my room, and secondly, what do you think I got thrown out of my old school for?"

"Enid!" exclaimed Mildred suddenly, hope filling her heart as her friend cast her a reassuring wink and Ethel glowered at Enid darkly.

"Fine, so you've seen through my little disguise," the girl muttered bitterly, waving her hand and conjuring two vials of the antidote potion, needing no incantation due to her anger, "But as long as I have access to the ingredients, there's no way that Mildred Hubble will ever be able to trust you, Moonface, or any of her friends so long as she remains at Cackles!"

Ethel sneered as she handed Drusilla the second vial and knocked back her own dose, the two girl's quickly reverting to their normal guises as Enid smiled, nodding knowingly.

"Oh, I dunno know about that," Enid said with a mischievous grin, glancing at Mildred and quickly muttering, "Deligo, conligo cohibeo!"

As the words slipped past Enid's lips, the green second year sashes that bound Mildred's wrists came free, suddenly flying across the room as the witch looked from the girl on the bed to Ethel. Before the other young witch could react, though, the two strips of cloth attacked. One winding quickly around her ankles, as the other grabbed Ethel's wrists and held them behind her back, soon forcing the girl to fall to the floor with a panicked shriek and curse.

"No! You can't do this to me!" Ethel exclaimed angrily, glaring up at Enid as Drusilla looked on in surprise, her expression showing the inner conflict she felt, "D- Drusilla! Stop her! Turn Enid into a toad or something!"

Enid glanced up at Drusilla with an amused smile, her gleaming dark eyes showing far more mischief than the girl's innocent expression hid. "So, what's it going to be?" she inquired as Mildred rubbed her wrists, "Are you going to be a good little girl, or do I have to tie you up like Millie and Ethel here?"

Drusilla blushed deeply at the words, her pale complexion becoming almost as crimson as her shoulder-length hair. "I- I..." the girl stammered, bowing her head in uncharacteristic shyness as Ethel gritted her teeth and seethed in the girl's direction.

"You?" Enid coaxed, leaning forward and looking up into Drusilla's eyes, her innocent expression hardly fading despite her tone.

"I'd like if you did," Drusilla confessed, closing her eyes and covering her face as Enid laughed and turned as the door slid open once again.

For a fraction of a moment, there was a looming sense of dread as everyone expected to see one of their teachers walk into the room, but instead there was a great sense of relief as instead in walked in Maude Moonshine, her expression cautiously curious.

"What the-?" the girl began as Mildred leapt off the bed and threw her arms around the girl.

"Maude!" she exclaimed happily, hugging the girl tightly as Enid quickly closed the door, making a bit of a face as she shuddered at the thought of any sound escaping.

"Um, hi, Millie," Maude began, only to have Mildred's lips press against her own, the girl moaning helplessly as she squeezed tighter.

"Oh, Maude, I love you so much!" Mildred, whimpered softly, rocking them both as they stood by the door, "I- I'm so sorry I doubted you!"

Enid smirked as she turned back to the two. "You owe me, Millie," she promised, taking a few steps closer and running a gentle hand over the girl's face to brush Mildred's hair from her eyes.

"I know," the witch replied happily, her smile becoming a look of confusion as Enid's fingers slipped around the back of her head and pulled her closer.

"Enid!" Maude exclaimed indignantly as Enid's lips pressed against Mildred's, the girl sighing softly as she found just how soft and kissable they really were.

"Don't worry," chuckled Drusilla shyly from across the room, glancing up at the real Maude Moonshine and blushing as she remembered her time mimicking the girl, "There's a lot of this sort of thing going around lately.

"You!" Maude said angrily, twisting easily from Mildred's embrace, allowing Enid's arms wrap about her best friend, tilting her head to make things easier, "this is your doing, isn't it?!"

Drusilla smirked and gave a short nod to the bound and indignant looking girl on the floor. "Actually, it was Ethel's," the witch explained a little more confidently, suddenly coming to a decision, "If you want to blame someone, blame her."

Ethel glowered darkly up at her former friend, gritting her teeth as she silently cursed Drusilla's name, vowing to never forgive her. But as Drusilla glanced back up at Maude, the witch's eyes widened with sudden fear, a thought crossing Ethel's mind as she caught the look in Drusilla's eyes that made Ethel's heart sink in her chest.

"D-Drusilla, don't!" she gasped as the girl smiled at Maude, suddenly taking her by the shoulders and boldly pressing their lips together firmly. "Nooo!" cried Ethel in anguish, horrified to see Drusilla taking something from her that Ethel so desperately wanted, "You- You can't do this! I- I hate you Drusilla! I've always hated you, you useless twit! You- You can't even fetch me off properly! I have fake it all the time because of you!"

"Oh, enough already," laughed Enid, breaking her kiss with Mildred and leaving the girl confused and breathless as Enid pulled open her friend's top drawer and yanked out a pair of frilly undergarments before stuffing them into Ethel's open mouth, "You're ruining the mood!"

"H-Hey!" exclaimed Mildred, suddenly finding Maude partially limp in Drusilla's arms, whimpering softly against the frustrated girl's passionate kiss, "Maude! You-! Don't do that!"

Enid laughed as she snatched up Drusilla's collar and pulled her back, breaking the kiss and leaving Maude to stagger as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh, don't worry, Millie," the girl assured, slipping around to get between the two, smiling up at the slightly taller Drusilla as she spoke, "It's hard to resist a goodie- goodie like Maude. You're just lucky Drusilla got to her first!"

"Enid!" Mildred exclaimed in distress, running over to Maude and turning the girl around before holding her close, "You had no right to- to..."

"To kiss you?" Enid inquired, glancing over her shoulder at her friend and smiling innocently, "Oh, come on, Millie. You have those wonderfully kissable lips that I can barely bring myself to resist. Isn't that right, Maude?"

Maude blinked several times and gave her head a shake to steady herself and unscramble her thoughts before looking up at Mildred and smiling. "It's actually very difficult, Millie," she said in her softest, sweetest tone, blushing as she smiled softly up at her best friend, "It's the first thing that flashed into my mind when I first met you."

Mildred blushed as caught her own surprised expression in the reflection off Maude's glasses, bowing her head and nodding. "Okay then. I forgive you Enid. And you Maude," she replied quietly, glancing up at the girl shyly, "Still friends?"

"Always, Millie," Maude assured her, the girl's arms wrapping around Mildred's waist as she leaned up to kiss her softly, "But, I love you as well, and I, um..."

"She's trying to say she wants to sleep with you, Mil," Enid said rather blatantly, laughing at the looks she got before turning back to Drusilla, "So, what do you think we should do about little miss high and mighty here? To punish her, I mean."

The redhead's eyes went wide at the girl's words, holding Enid closer as her body quivered. "Oh, I can think of a few things," Drusilla ventured, bowing her head a little before pressing her lips close to Enid's, whispering out her shy words, "so long as she's not the only one to get a little punishment."

Enid grinned broadly in surprise, pushing the girl back a bit and holding her at arms length. "Drusilla Paddock!" Enid exclaimed with a laugh, causing the girl to shrink down a bit in her embarrassment, "Why, I never would have guessed! You'd like that, though, wouldn't you... ?"

Drusilla glanced at the angrily shaking Ethel on the floor, shaking her head and practically gnawing at the gag in her mouth. "Yes," the redhead confessed softly, turning back to Enid and pulling the girl closer, her lips moving to kiss the witch's neck, "I'd like that very much ... I, I want you to do all the things to me that Ethel wouldn't, and then, we'll punish her together. Okay?"

Enid sighed happily, tilting her head to one side as Drusilla's lips kissed along her neck a few times before the girl's teeth gently nipped her skin, sending chills down Enid's spine. "Oh, I'd say that sounds like a splendid idea," she replied at last, catching Ethel's eye and grinning broadly at the look of betrayal upon the snooty witch's face, "What do you think, Millie?"

"Huh? What?" came Mildred's reply as she sat near the foot of the bed with Maude, holding the girl's small hand, lovingly kissing her knuckles one at a time.

"Oh, nothing," assured Enid with a chuckle, "just keep doing what you're doing!"

Drusilla raised an eyebrow as Enid turned back to her and grinned mischievously. "I'll need your help," said Enid, slipping away and taking with her the warmth Drusilla had longed for all her life.

The girl could only nod in reply, following Enid in a bit of a daze as the witch pulled out Mildred's chair and set it up across the room from the bed. She then glanced down at Ethel and scowled thoughtfully. "Hm. I'm going to need some help with this one," commented Enid, making Drusilla chuckle softly at the thought.

"Not a problem," she assured, each of them moving to either side of Ethel and grabbing the struggling girl under her arms before heaving the bound witch up off the floor.

Ethel made a few unhappy noises as the two deposited her in the chair and began adjusting the strips of green cloth that bound the girl so that Ethel was tied to the chair. All the while the girl scowled, glaring darkly at Mildred and Maude as they sat together, holding hands on the edge of the bed.

"That should do about it," said Enid with a bit of a grunt, tying the sash extra tightly as it held Ethel's wrists to the back of the wooden chair, "Now all we need to do is to punish her for all the problems she's caused us."

"And just how do you propose we do that?" inquired Maude skeptically, casting Drusilla a suspicious glance.

"Easy!" Enid replied cheerily, smiling back at both Maude and Mildred, "All we need to do, is to have you two make love while Ethel watches."

"While she's watching?!" both girls exclaimed, their expressions scandalized as Ethel cast them a suddenly smug look.

"Sure!" chuckled Enid with a sly grin, her arm going around Drusilla who sighed happily and all but melted against her, "Unless you want us to help you get started."

Ethel's eyes seemed to bulge a bit as she shook her head furiously, her muffled voice sounding angry behind Mildred's undergarment even as Mildred blushed, bowing her head and stammering at the thought as Enid glided forward.

"Now, now, Millie," said Enid in a motherly tone, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and patting a spot next to her for Drusilla, "It's not so bad with someone watching. Infact, I'd rather recommend it."

Mildred's eyes went wide as she stared at her friend in embarrassed wonder as Maude bowed her head and tried not to smile. "E-Enid!" Mildred gasped, looking everywhere else in the room besides the girl, "You- You can't be serious!"

"Actually," interrupted Maude, her voice quavering a little as she looked up and glancing over at Mildred, "That doesn't sound like such a bad an idea."

Her friend turned back, gasping and stammering as the girl's cheeks flared red. "You- You can't be serious-!" Mildred began, only to have Maude's small hand grip her behind the head and pull her into a kiss.

Enid grinned down at the two kissing lovers, Mildred letting out a surprised moan as Maude held her face and leaned into her. "Yeah, that's better," chuckled Enid, glancing over at the now seething Ethel, "Wouldn't you agree?"

Ethel's eye narrowed as she glared up at Enid, struggling against her bonds as Maude broke Mildred's kiss and looked up into her lover's eyes with the same shy innocence that always melted more than a few hearts.

"I love you, Millie," the girl said softly, running her hands fondly down Mildred's cheeks, her lips kissing Mildred softly, "No matter what happens, I'll always love you."

Mildred closed her eyes a moment, nodding slowly as Maude's words left her momentarily breathless. "I love you too, Maude," she said softly, tilting her head to one side as her lover placed slow, soft kisses along her cheek all the way to her ear, "so very much."

"Then make love to me, Millie," Maude said softly, her teeth nibbling Mildred's ear, one hand supporting her lover's back as her other slid up the front of the girl's chest, "right here. Right now."

"But- But, Maude!" Mildred stammered, glancing worriedly over at the angry expression on Ethel's face as she was pushed down on the bed, Maude's fingers brushing lightly across her small breast through the thin fabric of Mildred's drab gray nightgown.

"Shhh, it's okay Millie," said Maude sweetly, the tip of her small pink tongue running along the curve of Mildred's earlobe, "Just relax. Let it happen."

"But, but..." the girl stammered looking up at Enid's bemused smile as Maude's nibbling her ear made Mildred's body quiver.

As they watched, Drusilla leaned closer to Enid, her body shaking as she realized her proximity to the girl she was so very much in lust with. With half an eye on the two lovers on the bed, Drusilla inhaled sharply as she noticed Maude's finger squeeze tighter around Mildred's breast, pinching the girl's nipple through her garment and making her gasp out loud.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Enid murmured, pressing her lips to Drusilla's ear, her tongue teasing the girl's skin as she spoke, "Those two've been hot for one another for more than a year now, but they've barely even kissed. This'll be the first time for them."

Drusilla's pale green eyes widened with suddenly renewed interest as she watched the two, almost not noticing as Enid's lips touched her neck, dragging them gently parted upwards to her ear.

"Do you remember your first time, Drusilla?" whispered Enid, her teeth gently nibbling the girl's earlobe before slowly dragging back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.