Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch - Cover

Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

"Have we worn you out yet, Lynn, or are you ready to keep on going, baby?" Earl said as Ted brought his sexy wife to another orgasm and then he powerfully fucked his horny cock into his wife's pussy until he erupted inside her and spurted a big load of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, Earl, you and Ted are two of the most wonderful lovers a girl could ever hope for," Lynn said as she laid there with Ted's cock still inside her pussy. "No, I'm definitely not worn out, and I am more than willing to keep going with you two horny studs as long as you can keep getting it up, OK?" she explained.

"Mmmm, good to hear it, baby. You look so fucking sexy with Ted's cock still inside your cunt," Earl said. "I want to do you again doggy style, Lynn," Earl said as he then watched Ted pull his still-hard cock out, leaving an obvious seeping of their seed out of her pussy lips.

"Damn, Lynn, you are so hot, lady," Earl said as Ted got off the bed and Lynn quickly moved around to her hands and knees in postion for Earl to mount her from behind. Ted's cock was soaked with her pussy juices and his and Earl's cum where he'd just finished fucking her. Lynn reached over, bringing Ted's cock to her mouth and she started licking his hardon like a popsicle and stroking him to hardness again while Earl stroked his fingers up and down through her pussy lips, getting his fingers wet and lubing up his hard cock again to penetrate her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes, Earl, mmmm," Lynn moaned as she briefly quit sucking Ted's cock. Lynn loved how horny and lusty being together with Ted and Earl made her. She almost couldn't remember what life had been like before she'd gone to Paradise Ranch the first time. Lynn realized she had become a wanton married slut; here she and her husband, Ted, were hotly fucking together with their lusty older neighbor, Earl, in the bedroom with them, and taking his turn burying his hardon inside her pussy and fucking her as hotly as she'd fucked any of her customers at the Ranch. Lynn had to laugh – Earl had been one of her paying customers more than once, too, hadn't he?

Just as Lynn's attention was concentrated on sucking Ted's sexy cock after he'd just pulled his slick cock out of her cunt, Earl smoothly placed his hard cock at the mouth of her pussy and pushed inside Lynn's cunt, quickly mounting her for another lusty fuck. Lynn moaned at the feel of having his big thick cock penetrate her pussy and she knew she was in for quite a romp with Earl from past experiences with him. She remembered more than once at Paradise Ranch when Earl had taken her from behind and she'd compare him favorably to any of her customers when it came to fucking her doggy style. Earl might be quite a few years older than her and Ted, but she knew from personal experience that there was nothing old about the way he performed sexually.

Lynn removed Ted's cock from her mouth a moment and moaned, "Ohhh, fuck me good, Earl," and the resumed sucking her husband's cock as Earl began to take her from behind. Even though Earl had already fucked Lynn, he and she both knew that he often fucked her much more lustily when he'd dumped a load of cum down her throat and had maybe even already spurted a generous load his cum into her pussy. Lynn knew Earl was totally virile and she quickly let herself get lost in having him fucking her horny cunt hard and deep from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.