Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

Earl returned the next day as he'd planned, and again made a special request to be with Lynn. This time Lynn had let the hostess know she was expecting a request customer so he didn't have a lengthy wait. About a half hour after he'd arrived, Lynn came out to the waiting area and walked over to Earl.

Lynn was wearing an outfit equally as sexy as the black negligee, bra, and thong she'd worn the day before. Today she was wearing black thigh high stockings, a pushup bra, and matching lace thong that showed her sexy body off to its best advantage, and made his cock start growing hard in anticipation. Over those she was wearing a very revealing black see-through wrap that only came down to about the level of her groin.

"Hi, Earl, how are you doing today?" Lynn asked as she took his hand and they walked through the door. They walked to her room, and when they were inside, Lynn opened her arms in a very warm and loving embrace, and hugged Earl as he wrapped his strong arms around her.

"Mmmmm, it's so good to see you again. Thanks for coming to visit me," Lynn said as she thought to herself how wonderful their two fucks had been the day before. She held his body close to her nearly naked figure, and their lips soon met in a mutually loving and caring kiss.

"Your kisses are so sexy and sweet, Earl," Lynn said as she broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "Really, thank you for coming back today. It means so much to see a wonderful caring face from back home. I knew when I came out here that you'd probably make a trip to Vegas, but I can't tell you how special it was to see you there in the waiting room."

Let's play, are you ready?" she asked, as she took Earl's credit card and went down the hallway to get him set up for a $500 session. When she returned to her room, like the day before, Earl was naked and his cock was already jutting hard and very thick out of his crotch.

Lynn washed Earl's cock and balls with the antiseptic solution, and then she stood in front of him, and slipped the black wrap off of her shoulders, and then enjoyed standing there in front of Earl, teasing him and letting him enjoy how she was dressed. Then she reached down between her B-cup breasts and unfastened the front closure to her sexy bra. Lynn already knew from the day before and from times at home when she'd caught him looking, that Earl found her very desirable and sexy. She seen him occasionally checking out her breasts and now she was enjoying giving him a full view of things he'd previously had to sneak glances of. In her pre-Paradise Ranch life, Lynn would never brazenly show off her body, leaving men to see and admire her or not; that was up to them. She wanted badly to be honest with him and let him know that it had turned her on to see him checking her out when she'd be out in the yard or when he and Ted would be having a beer together. Now, in her new life working at Paradise Ranch, she was keying off of Earl's reaction and playing his desire for all it was worth to what was about to happen between them. She could tell by watching Earl that he found her sexy B-cup breasts sexy, tipped with their dark brown nipples. She finished getting undressed when she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her black thong and quickly had it off and dropped it nearby.

"I'm going to break a lot of rules with you today, Earl, so I hope you don't tell anyone," Lynn said, acting jokingly like she was afraid he might report her. She knew better. "First, no condoms, OK? " Lynn said, knowing she would not hear any objections from him. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began stroking his thick shaft up and down as she helped him get fully aroused and hard. She knew from their time together the day before that he didn't need much help getting hard there alone with Lynn. Lynn quickly followed her stroking of Earl's already hard cock with her mouth, and she determined to really give him good head. Lynn licked Earl's engorged cockhead as she stroked him, and he began to moan from the hotness of having her working his horny cock.

Lynn wanted to suck Earl off until he ejaculated in her mouth and she could swallow his cum, but she knew that was not in the plan for this time together. Maybe some other day, some other place. She didn't know what the future held in store for her or for Earl. Right now was all she could control and she wanted to make it very special for her, but most of all, for Earl.

Lynn loved sucking cock, and having Earl naked with his hardon in her mouth nearly brought her to the point of orgasm. She began to really stroke his hardness and she was kneading his large cum-filled balls and sliding her wet mouth and lips up and down over his cockhead and much of the shaft. He was loving it and that made it all that much sexier for Lynn. Before she sucked him so much that he orgasmed, she took her mouth off his cock and asked him how he wanted to fuck her.

"Lynn, can we begin fucking doggy style? I've fantasized about fucking you from behind like that so many times; I would love to start that way," Earl said.

"Me too, Earl," Lynn answered and before she moved onto the bed on her hands and knees, she wrapped her arms around Earl's naked body in a loving embrace.

Earl loved the feeling of Lynn's naked body against his, and he especially love the feel of her breasts against his chest and his hardon pressed against her pussy mound. Earl wanted to pinch himself and make sure this wasn't a deliciously hot wet dream. It wasn't a wet dream; being there naked with Lynn at that moment was totally reality. An even hotter reality was that he was about to mount her doggy style and fuck her until he exploded inside her pussy.

They broke their embrace and Lynn lifted her face to Earl, kissing him passionately. Their kisses lingered and Earl let his hands slide up over Lynn's breasts, squeezing and feeling them as their tongues flashed out in a hot French kiss. Then, Lynn turned to the bed and climbed up on it, positioning herself so he could approach from behind and mount her.

Earl's cock flinched in anticipation; he had jacked off countless times back home in Portland imagining that he was doing this very thing with sexy neighbor, Lynn Martin. Before he moved his body up behind Lynn's bent over in front of him, Earl bent over and buried his face in Lynn's naked pussy. He flicked his tongue out, sliding it up and down over Lynn's wet aroused pussy lips and she moaned from the hotness of the unexpected pussy kiss and from the intensity of his tongue in her horny cunt.

Earl loved the sexy view of Lynn's naked body there waiting for him, and he slid his right hand up and down through her wet pussy lips, getting them wet and then he transferred the pussy juices to the tip of his cockhead. He lubed his cock up good, then moved up close behind Lynn, and guided the hard tip of his cock straight into her waiting pussy lips. Lynn moaned deeply when she felt Earl mounting her, and she eagerly pushed back towards him, causing his cock to enter and penetrate her tight cunt several inches on his first thrust inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssssss, fuck me, Earl, yes, yes, give me all of your big hard cock, honey," Lynn moaned and she felt herself beginning to cum the moment he pulled his cock out and then slid it nearly all the way back inside her pussy. Earl loved to fuck doggy style, and now he was burying his hard cock inside one of the sexiest young women he'd ever known.

As soon as Earl had his cock in Lynn and was thrusting back and forth, he bent over her naked body and cupped both of her sexy young breasts in his hands, holding her tits and squeezing them hotly as he continued to lustily fuck her. Lynn continued to orgasm with the hotness of Earl being inside her and their bodies joined together like horny male and female dogs in heat. She thought to herself, "There's no like to it; Earl and I are in heat, and we're doing what comes naturally."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.