Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 21: Wellington, NZ

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Wellington, NZ - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

FRANK KNEW THAT he didn't have to be at the airport until 3:45pm, as he had chosen to go on the late flight rather than having to be out there before 6am. But he had arranged to pick Sharon up at 2:30pm, so that they could spend some time in the Qantas First Class Lounge, seeing he was now a platinum frequent flyer.

Consequentially, he didn't have to leave the hotel until 1:45pm. He knew that late checkout would be no problem for him, considering how good a customer he was at this hotel.

But Beth had to be at university lectures by 10am, so they couldn't sleep in too late. Nevertheless, he wanted to avoid any lovemaking this morning, already feeling rather jaded after making love to Beth five times in the past 36 hours, not that he was complaining, but he wanted to be able to enjoy Sharon during their forthcoming week together. Of course, that was not likely to happen today with Sharon because they wouldn't be in their apartment until at least 1am and possibly much later.

Notwithstanding, he kissed Beth good morning and got up for his shower. She wandered into the bathroom and joined him under the steaming hot water, so he fooled around with her for a while, soaping her petite body and loving the feel of her skin under his soapy hands.

Frank managed to ensure that she enjoyed an orgasm from his attentions. But because she was standing up when the wave of pleasure washed across her, he had to support her, once he felt her legs buckle from under her causing her to fall against him.

"Wow, that was nice" she told him, as she reached to reciprocate, but he slipped out of her grasp and out of the shower, laughing and saying he was too exhausted for that.

They went down to the dining room for breakfast, and as they ate, Beth reminded him of her offer to spend a week with him, so he confirmed that he would ring her when he got back from New Zealand.

Frank insisted that she accept a lift in the limousine, but begged off going with her as he had to pack. He didn't tell her that he actually had all morning free, because he wanted to put some space between them so that he could think.

His time with Beth had been unbelievable, he thought, remembering her delightful tiny body and the way she used it. She was a more than willing bed partner and clearly she would let him do anything he wanted to her. Would I be able to last twelve months with her, he laughed to himself, knowing that he couldn't keep that sort of pace up for long.

More important, he knew, was how would he enjoy his time with her when they were not in bed? Clearly she would not be overawed or out of place in posh environments. Her dress and deportment were definitely first class. What about conversation, he asked himself? Would he weary of her voice or would he get to understand her better? She obviously was well educated and had travelled internationally. More thought required was his decision.

Right on 2:30pm Frank was knocking on Sharon's door, which was quickly opened. She was ready, her bag packed and waiting to go. Check-in, immigration and security were all dispensed with in a reasonable time considering the number of people at the busy airport, consequently it was just after 4:15pm when they stepped into the First Class Lounge.

Sharon couldn't believe the luxury that Frank was exposing her to. He had told her not to have much to eat for lunch and she hadn't, but this was partly because she was a bit too nervous and excited about the trip to eat.

Now he took her to the dining area, ordered them French champagne while they studied the menu. The food, when it came, was definitely of good restaurant standard and the wine Frank chose to drink with it was equally good. Sharon was very happy, bubbling away with enthusiasm, telling him how much she was looking forward to spending the week with him.

Once on the plane, she was even more excited, looking around, examining everything, exclaiming how comfortable the seats were, and impressed as the hostess offered them a drink before take-off.

It was only a bit over three hours flying time, but Sharon enjoyed the whole trip. She held Frank's hand during take-off and landing, but didn't try and talk too much, especially when she saw Frank reading or watching the movie.

By the time they were settled in their luxury apartment and were getting into bed it was 1:30am, albeit that was really only 11:30pm as far as their bodies were concerned, having had to put their watches forward two hours to be on New Zealand time. Consequentially, all Frank did was take Sharon in his arms, cuddle and kiss her before then saying goodnight to her.


It was almost 9am when Frank rolled over and looked at the clock. Fortunately there was nothing they had to do, so he just rolled back over and cuddled her. Sharon soon stirred and snuggled into him.

Twenty minutes later he was exploding inside her and she was telling him what a good lover he was. He had certainly enjoyed the experience, albeit straight forward, conventional sex, which surprised him a little after what he and Beth had done in the previous couple of days.

After showering and dressing, Frank and Sharon made their way down to a harbour side café to enjoy a rather late breakfast, probably closer to lunch, he thought.

The next item on the agenda was shopping for supplies as Frank was keen to do some cooking and be able to eat in their apartment, where they could enjoy the wonderful views of the harbour while dining.

The afternoon was spent walking around all the shops, browsing, but they also did the tour of parliament house and the Beehive. On the way back Frank bought them the richest hot chocolate Sharon had ever tasted at a shop that specialised in making and selling chocolates. It was absolutely delicious.

"You know the way to a girl's heart" she told him "all you have to do is keep bringing me back here. Mind you I would probably put on 30 kilos if you did" she laughed.

Frank also called into the visitor information centre to get a few brochures and make a booking for a day's tour to the wineries.

Back in their apartment before 5pm, Frank opened a bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and both enjoyed a couple of glasses, sitting out on their balcony watching the glorious harbour. Frank decided that he should start dinner.

"Can I help?" she asked, but he declined her offer.

"You just sit there looking beautiful which will get me aroused so that I can ravish you" he told her.

"I'll do my best and look forward to the ravishing" she replied joining in his laughter.

"You'll have to wait for that though. I need to eat to get my strength up first" he joked.

Frank pan fried two lovely pieces of fillet steak, cooking mushrooms in butter on the side then deglazing the pan with red wine and adding the juices from the resting steaks to make a sauce to pour over the meat. He had separately made a garlic mash to sit the steaks on and cooked minted peas in the microwave.

"This meal is absolutely delicious. As good as any we've had in those posh restaurants" she told him, thinking that if this is the standard of his cooking I hope we eat in every night.

He had also produced a good bottle of Shiraz that he had been able to buy, which went exceptionally well with their meal, although he had used half a cup in the sauce.

Sharon insisted on cleaning up and doing the dishes, making him sit and enjoy another glass of red wine while he watched her working.

But it was still relatively early when Sharon suggested bed, used the bathroom before undressing and getting between the sheets. Frank didn't waste too much time in joining her, looking forward to enjoying more experiences with her delightful body.

He spent ages kissing her and licking her and biting her and fingering her until she was writhing in ecstasy, moaning as she experienced what was to be the first of four glorious orgasms for the night. Her second came some time later brought on by the spirited way he used the large vibrator on her and she had her third soon after he entered her with his penis, and managed a small fourth one just as he exploded deep inside her vagina.

Frank thought that it had been a most satisfactory love making session. He kissed her passionately as he told her so, before taking her into his arms and cuddling her to sleep.


In the morning Frank enjoyed cuddling and kissing her, but felt no need or desire to make love. He just enjoyed her body firmly resting against his.

Sharon got up first and made them breakfast, cooking a ham and cheese omelette, having already brought him a glass of orange juice to have before he got up. She offered tea or coffee, but he told her he would prefer a coffee after he had eaten.

"This tastes real good. You're in charge of breakfast for the week" he told her after eating the omelette.

When they were ready, Frank told her it was time for a bus ride. He had discovered that one of the best ways to see Wellington was on the public transport. Not only was it cheap, costing only $5 each for a day ticket, but they could go anywhere. In the morning they went around the harbour to the prison and back seeing lots of different house styles as well as many boats on the harbour, not to mention a series of magnificent views.

After a short lunch back in their apartment it was back on a bus again, this time right to the top of Mount Victoria, where the views were unbelievably good. They could see clear across to the airport and watched a few planes taking off and landing. On the way up, the driver pointed out where a lot of the filming for the Lord of the Rings was done.

The weather that afternoon had been remarkably kind to them, the sky sunny and the wind minimal. They had been rather lucky, Frank realised by the end of the week, as it was windy most days and overcast a lot. Fortunately the weather didn't interfere with their holiday, however.

Dinner that night was a rack of lamb that was every bit as good as the previous night's dinner Sharon told him and the New Zealand Pinot Noir that he served was perfect with it. It was another new experience for her.

After dinner, while they were enjoying their coffee, Frank told her "I've got a little present for you" as he handed her the Smartballs all wrapped up.

She opened the package and exclaimed "I've used these before, but how did you know that I liked them?"

Frank reminded her that she had told him about some of the sexual experiences she had enjoyed with her ex, causing her to blush, but he reassured her, telling her he was glad she had told him about it and told her he wanted to experience everything she liked and hoped that she would try different things with him.

Although she was at first embarrassed, with a little urging from him, she lifted her skirt, took off her panties inserted the balls into her vagina and sat there a little nervously, hoping that he wasn't disgusted with her. But he wasn't of course and told her she was making him happy and hoped she would keep them in, at least until after he had made love to her.

Sharon felt strange at first before finally relaxing and enjoying the vibrating feeling inside her vagina, especially when she got up and walked into the kitchen to get them a second cup of coffee.

As she sat down again, Frank asked "why don't you lift your skirt up again or better still take it off, so that I can see you?"

Sharon only paused for a moment, before standing up again, taking her skirt and blouse off and sitting back down fully naked, enjoying the admiration she could see in his eyes.

"I'm not very observant, am I?" he stated.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well I've only just realised that you have now removed all your pubic hair" he replied.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, very much so" he told her, as he ran his hand briefly over the area her pubic hair would have been and cupped her mound for a few moments.

"So smooth, I really like it like that" he said softly, before taking his hand away and just looked at her, enjoying what he saw.

They chatted for at least a further hour, Sharon gradually relaxing, even forgetting she was sitting there naked with the Smartballs inside her until she moved slightly and then was reminded of their presence by the vibrations she felt.

Finally, Frank stood up and suggested bed, which she was very much ready for, feeling extremely aroused, not only from the Smartballs, but also from being naked in his presence.

Sharon didn't need much foreplay to be ready for him, but he wanted it anyway and spent ages licking and sucking her lovely breasts, before sliding his mouth down over her smooth mound and then licked the lips of her sex, pushing his tongue deep into her before licking her clitoris. His attentions coupled with the vibrations inside her soon had her exploding into a delicious orgasm.

When he felt her spasms subside, he knelt between her legs and guided his penis into her vagina. He too could feel the gentle vibration from the Smartballs as his penis drove in and out of her and it was giving him nearly as much pleasure as it was her.

All too soon he was exploding inside her as she held him tightly to her.


"What's on the agenda today?" she asked him when he awoke.

"Well we should catch the Cable Car up to the top and then spend an hour or so wandering around the Botanical Gardens and then we have a three kilometre walk to where we are having lunch, then it will be a long walk back down through the university. We are going to get a lot of exercise today, so make sure you are wearing good walking shoes" he replied, then added "but first I hope that you are going to make me a nice breakfast again."

Some time later, Sharon was enjoying the short ride in the cable car and the view when they got to the top. She thought that was wonderful, but she enjoyed the gardens even more. She kept telling Frank at almost every different garden bed, "oh look at those, aren't they beautiful?"

Frank made her walk on almost every path in the gardens and it ended up taking them an hour and a half, but it was time well spent. During the walk to the café, Sharon chatted almost non stop about what she had enjoyed, but then said "sorry Frank I know I'm rambling a bit. I'll just shut up, but I really have enjoyed the gardens."

"Don't be silly, love, I'm really glad you are enjoying yourself. It certainly was very beautiful, but even so, the gardens still don't compare with your beauty" he told her graciously.

Sharon blushed, thanked him, denying she was beautiful but was quiet for a while reflecting in his compliment, even if he wasn't serious as she knew he couldn't be.

Frank thought that she was rather perceptive, seeming to know when to chatter and when to just enjoy the peace and tranquillity. Funnily enough, he had been enjoying listening to her, but just when he started to think that a time of quiet would be nice, she suddenly tells him she's sorry for babbling and shuts up.

Lunch turned out to be delightful and they enjoyed a nice bottle of white wine with it. Frank assured her that they had done enough exercise to indulge themselves at lunch time.

They both found it was interesting walking through the university, with young people all over the place. Even Sharon felt old compared to most of them. The land slopped down fairly steeply and Frank was amazed at the number of students walking up the steep slope. They must keep fit, he commented to Sharon, going up and down that every day carrying their books.

When they got back to the apartment, Frank produced the proposed itinerary for next year and the next two hours were spent discussing it, recommending both deletions and additions. Sharon made a number of good suggestions that Frank readily agreed to and she seemed to be interested in many of the things he wanted to do as well.

It was nearly 5pm when Sharon proposed that he should make love to her. Frank's response was "I think that it is time you entertained me."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'd like to watch you pleasure yourself" he told her.

"What are you suggesting?" she asked, fearing that she knew the answer and was highly embarrassed.

"I want to watch you masturbate for at least half an hour and what's more, I expect you to give yourself at least three orgasms before you are allowed to stop. You can use this vibrator, too" Frank said softly as he passed the double vibrator he had bought for the trip to her.

Sharon thought there was no way; she just couldn't, she told him. She had never done that in front of anyone else. She would be so ashamed. Nevertheless, half an hour and four orgasms later she said "oh Frank, I'm so exhausted that I don't think I could possible enjoy any more. Is that enough my love?"

"Come here, beautiful" he commanded, took her in his arms and cuddled, kissing her and telling her how wonderful she was and how much he enjoyed watching her. Then he told her "after dinner I'll show you how much."

Sharon went to the bathroom, showered and dressed while Frank started dinner. As lunch had been reasonably substantial, he opted for a simple meal, bangers and mash, but the sausages he had bought were gourmet and the meal very tasty. They washed it down with a couple of glasses of red wine, but didn't finish the bottle, even though it tasted rather nice.

Sharon cleaned up, and when both had finished their drinks, she said "now I seem to remember you were going to show me something."

Frank watched as Sharon removed her clothes and got on the bed, waiting for him. He slowly undressed, took a big breath and joined her. He started at her toes and licked and kissed every square inch of the front of her body and then rolled her over and continued on the areas now exposed to his mouth. He must have spent almost 30 minutes kissing and sucking and licking her, before he rolled her back over and got serious about kissing and fingering her sex.

Once she had experienced her second orgasm, the first having occurred soon after he started on her clitoris and vagina, he rolled over onto his back and told her it was her turn.

She kissed him all over finishing with his testicles, which she sucked one at a time in her mouth and then his penis, which once she took it in her mouth, she didn't relinquish until he exploded deep into her throat, as he cried out with pleasure and told her how good it had been.

Then she moved up and kissed him and lay on top of him while he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her close. They lay like that for around 15 minutes before they both dozed off.


As Frank woke up he realised that yesterday he hadn't made love to Sharon properly at all, so set about rectifying that as soon as she woke up. When he thought that she was ready for him, after paying considerable attention to her body, he reach into his bedside draw and pulled out the stretchable ring ornament and slid it onto his erect penis, hiding it from her so she didn't know what he was doing.

Once his penis was halfway inside her vagina, he slid his hand down and pressed the button that turned the vibrating part of the ring on. When he pushed all the way into her, it made contact with her clitoris and provided unexpected and extremely pleasurable stimulation to her very sensitive area.

"What's that?" she exclaimed as she felt it press against her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.