Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 14: Beth

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Beth - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

WHEN BETH CAME out from Frank's hotel, she was just a little disappointed. Sure, she had really enjoyed the evening, but felt that she hadn't quite persuaded Frank that she should be his travelling companion and she really did want to be.

She was actually quite attracted to him, even though he was about 20 years older than her. She had always preferred older men and what she hadn't told Frank was that the two affairs she had enjoyed at university were actually both with older men, one had been her lecturer, almost two years ago, and the second was a mature age student last year.

For six months she had lived with Bill, the mature aged student until he graduated at the end of last year and then moved interstate to take up a job he had won. Bill was 41 years old so almost 20 years older than her.

She wasn't worried either about what her mother would say if she did spend the year effectively as a kept woman. Mum, she remembered had grown up in a very poor family in Chiang Mai where her elder sister was a bar girl and her eldest sister was a prostitute. Mum, or Bhom as she was called, often used to tell her that only a freak accident prevented her from having to go down one of those two paths herself, as there were not many opportunities for girls from poor homes with little education.

At the start of what would normally have been Bhom's last year at school, when she was only 15, she had prevented another girl from being bashed and raped by two very big, young men.

She was walking by the entrance to an alley when she saw what was happening. Apparently the girl had been dragged into the alley by the two men. Bhom had picked up a stray metal bar and bashed one of the attackers on the head as he was kneeling over the other girl and then she had turned to the second man who fled. She had called for help and ensured that the girl got to hospital. She had then stayed with her until the girl's parents arrived.

The next afternoon after school, there was a big black car parked out the front of her school. As she walked past it, the window was wound down and a young girl, the one she had saved, called out to her. Bhom came over and the door of the car opened. She was invited to get in.

The girl's parents wanted to thank her properly, the girl told her, so please do you mind coming home with me she had asked?

Turned out her family was very wealthy and the two girls, who coincidentally were about the same age, became best friends. Frequent anonymous gifts of food used to arrive at Bhom's parents' house and her friend was always giving her clothes she said she didn't want or no longer fitted her, even though it was quite clear that some of them had never even been worn.

Through her friend, she was able to further her education, going with the other girl to her much better school, rather than have to leave at 15 as most girls from poor families did. This school also gave her the opportunity to develop her education far better than where she had been attending.

Bhom had always been a pretty girl, but with the better diet and exercise she received at her new school she positively blossomed and became very beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.

Consequently, when she met the man who was to become her husband and Beth's father through the girl's family as well, he was smitten. He too was a successful businessman, which was how Beth had managed to get to Sydney and study at the university, without having to worry too much about money.

Unlike her mother, Beth had the advantage of a good education from the start and her family lived in a good part of the city, not that far from where Bhom's friend's family lived. The whole environment was conducive to doing well at school and Beth blossomed and developed.

But what Frank was offering was something else again and she warmed to the thought of travelling the world first class. She had initially applied just for fun, but once she had met Frank, she realised that she could easily fall in love with him and even if she didn't, would be more than happy to share his bed for a year, while she lived in the lap of a luxury at a level that even her family couldn't aspire to.

Beth had been a virgin when she arrived in Sydney and may well have stayed one had she not fallen in love with her lecturer. He resisted at first or rather seemed to briefly, but soon found himself falling for her too and their love affair blossomed.

She gave herself to him willingly and although he struggled to overcome her virginity, eventually he was able to break through her hymen and penetrate deep into her very tight vagina. Each time he made love to her for several weeks it still hurt, but gradually the hurt became less and less. In any event, she was determined to see it through so that she could give pleasure to the one she loved.

She had grown up learning a lot about making love, but without doing it of course. Now all her theory became a practical lesson and he was quite an experienced lover. She was happy to learn and found she quite enjoyed having a man in her bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.