Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 13: Another Round of Dates

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Another Round of Dates - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

THAT NIGHT FRANK rang Helen and asked her had she spoken to her mother about going to Hobart. She assured him that her mother had agreed.

"I'll be in Sydney on Saturday" he told her "so would it be convenient for me to come out and see you and your mother around 11am with the legal agreement to cover your payment for that trip, mainly to satisfy your mum?"

"Hang on and I'll check" she replied and he could her hear yell out to her mother, asking if she would be home at 11am on Saturday because Frank wanted to bring around some papers for her to look at and sign.

"That will be fine, Frank, look forward to seeing you then" Helen came back to him.

Not long after he had finished his call, the phone rang - it was Katherine.

"Hi Frank, got back OK?"

"Hello Katherine, yes, had a good trip. Just got off the phone organising to see Helen and Dawn on Saturday morning. How did you go?" he asked.

"I've arranged for Beth to meet you in the rooftop cocktail lounge of your hotel at 6:30pm on Saturday. You can take it from there I assume?"

"Thanks that will be fine. I'll call you next Monday and let you know where I go from there" Frank stated.


The next day he made his reservations at the hotel, booked in for dinner on all three nights. He decided that this weekend he would take the three girls for the same date to help him compare his and their enjoyment so that he could make a fair decision.

Suddenly, he had an awful thought. He knew that the age of consent was 16 in New South Wales, but was it the same in all states in Australia? He quickly went on line to find out what age was applicable in Tasmania. He was a bit surprised when he looked at the Australian national table that he found, which summarised age of consent in each state and territory. Apparently it was 16 everywhere except Tasmania and South Australia where it was 17. Helen just made it.

However, he was glad he wasn't taking her to Queensland, because there the age for anal sex was 18 and he wouldn't be surprised if at some stage they didn't try that, because she had said she wanted to try everything. He thought that having the age set at 18 for anal sex was really a bit discriminatory, as it was clearly aimed at gay people.

The same night he rang Sharon and asked her if she would mind meeting him in his hotel at the Rooftop Cocktail Lounge. He promised to take her home and told her he would pay for her taxi. He used the excuse of flights which wouldn't give him enough time to check-in and then come and get her, but she seemed more than happy.


The week dragged slowly, although there was a lot to do, trying to finalise a few projects he had on the go, writing a few references for some of his key staff that had asked him if he would mind doing it before he left and sorting out his papers, both personal and work. He also had to brief his temporary replacement.

His SES colleagues organised a farewell dinner for him on the following Monday and on the next day, which was to be his last day, his branch were going out to lunch with him.


On Friday he drove to work with his bag packed and mid afternoon he drove out to the airport, leaving his car in the long stay car park. He didn't bother about booking the limousine at Sydney airport; rather he just caught a taxi to his hotel.

He was there in plenty of time to unpack, shower and change into comfortable casual clothes for his date. When he checked in he collected the envelope that Katherine had left for him and he had a quick glance through it. Just after 6:15pm he went up to the cocktail lounge to wait for Sharon.

Right on the dot of 6:30 Sharon walked in, saw him and came over to his table – the same one he had been at with Helen. After standing up and exchanging greetings, which included a small kiss on the lips, Sharon exclaimed her delight at the surroundings, especially the view.

Once cocktails were ordered, she asked for a Whisky Sour while he stayed with his Dry Martini, she toasted to a good evening with a hopefully even better future, letting him know that she was still more than keen for him to select her for his travelling companion.

Frank found himself relaxing and enjoying her company as they chattered about a wide range of topics. He could tell that she was fairly intelligent and wondered how her life might have turned out if she had come from a family with money and could have afforded to study whatever she chose. Would she have been a doctor, he wondered?

She indicated that she liked nursing and medicine and might have studied to be a doctor if money was no object, but at the same time, she also doubted, modestly, whether she was good enough.

Soon they were in the dining room enjoying the usual high quality food that was served here and a nice bottle of red wine. Although she told him that she hadn't been into places like this before, she seemed far less overawed than Helen or even Sandy for that matter.

After dinner he asked if she wanted to go back to the cocktail lounge or sit on the balcony of his suite with a different view where they could have a more private conversation.

She seemed to readily accept the latter option, and especially the offer of a bottle of French champagne to drink while they talked.

He realised that they had already consumed two cocktails, half a bottle of red wine and a glass of dessert wine each. By the time she was on her second glass of champagne, while she was by no means intoxicated, she started to open up and relax with him. He was pleased to see that she could enjoy several drinks without going over the top and becoming loud or obnoxious, though. A bit like him, he thought, she just seemed to get a bit more talkative after a few drinks.

To her amazement, she found herself telling him about many intimate things, including some of the slightly kinky things her boyfriend encouraged her to do with him, even admitting that she had enjoyed most of it, although she wasn't too keen on being tied up and beaten. She even told him why her last relationship broke up.

Frank was quite amazed too, but for a different reason. He had thought she might be a little prudish and conservative. He remembered his initial assessment of her after their first date - lovely but a bit reserved and probably not as sexy as the others. Now he was starting to think otherwise.

She went on to tell him that, being a nurse, she was of course immediately concerned about what she may have caught from the stranger, so was able to get herself tested at the hospital. Fortunately everything was clear and she had not had any sexual relationships since then, although she admitted she still took the Pill as a precautionary, not knowing when she might end up in bed with someone, voluntarily or otherwise, in this day and age.

Frank had still made no move towards her; both were sitting on the chairs out on the balcony as they sipped their drinks. The bottle lasted a long time because they were drinking slowly and talking a lot, especially after what they had both consumed earlier.

Finally, however, when the bottle was finished and their glasses empty, Frank asked "what would you like to do now? Go to a nightclub, go home, have another drink here or something else?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm not much of a nightclub person, I think I've had more than enough to drink, but unless you want me to, I don't really want to go home yet, so something else sounds fine. Would it be too forward of me to suggest that possibly you might like to show me how comfortable your bed is?" she replied softly with an almost embarrassed smile.

Frank didn't reply, simply stood up, held out his hands to help her up and drew her to him, taking her in his arms and gently kissing her. She responded warmly, kissing him back firmly allowing his tongue into her mouth and reciprocating with hers.

He led her back into the bedroom, inviting her to use the bathroom first. Ten minutes later she came out wrapped in a big wide towel as he went in to use the toilet and shower. He came back out nude, saw her already in bed, the towel lying on the floor beside her, as he joined her.

She immediately came into his arms and once again they were exchanging passionate kisses. He brought his hand up to cup and caress one breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making it hard and erect before dipping his head to suck on her now engorged nipple.

Sharon's hands held his head against her breast as she enjoyed the sensations his tongue and mouth were giving her very sensitive breasts, telling him how good it felt, but then she shivered with delight as he scraped his teeth gently along the nipple.

Frank didn't believe in discrimination, so made sure her other breast received an equal amount of the same treatment, which was fine by Sharon. She continued to moan and tell him how good it felt.

Soon, however, he felt it was time to go exploring, his lips following his fingers as they traced a path down to her belly button, pausing to tease and tickle her there, before moving further down to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Frank ran his fingers through the fine curly hairs, pulling them very gently as he caught them between his fingers, but this was merely a prelude before reaching his goal.

He cupped her mound with his palm, his fingers exploring the lips of her sex as he brought his tongue into play, teasing and licking her clitoris. After several minutes of this, Sharon was lifting her buttocks, pushing herself hard against his mouth, her hands going behind his head to pull him deeper into her as his fingers explored and thrust into her vagina.

By this stage, Frank was kneeling along side her, his knees near her shoulders, so she reached with one hand to grasp and fondle his penis, which was rapidly reaching its maximum size. She leaned towards him and lifted her head up so that she could kiss the end of his penis and lick it, while still fondling him.

Frank didn't want too much of that treatment or he would not be able to fulfil his main goal, so he withdrew his erection from her mouth, turned around so that he could lie between her legs and, as she was still holding onto it, she guided his penis to the mouth of her vagina. He pushed into her slowly, sliding it inside until his erection was buried completely within her.

Sharon opened her legs wide apart and wrapped them around his back, her heels pressing against his bottom, forcing him deeper into her. She sighed with pleasure as he thrust faster and faster into her, while one of his hands fondled and pulled a breast and the other was under her bottom, squeezing her cheeks, the tip of his middle finger just tickling the entrance to her anus.

He held back his climax as long as he could, striving to make her come. Just when he knew that he couldn't hold out any longer, he felt her sweet surrender. She raked her fingers up his back, squeezed him more tightly with her knees and cried out in ecstasy. Frank exploded deep inside her, completely sated.

He laid still, his penis remaining inside her, holding her close and kissing her softly on the eye lids, the nose, her cheeks and lips, nibbling her ear lobes while whispering to her how good it had been.

For her part, she was overwhelmed that the first time they made love, had been so good. At the same time, she was now definitely hoping that it wouldn't be the last. It had been too long since the last time she had made love.

Frank got off her and rolled her over so that he could cuddle her from behind, one arm wrapped around her with the hand cupping her breast, his favourite sleeping position. She brought her hand to cover his, holding him tightly against her breast. He kissed her cheek and whispered goodnight as he tried to go to sleep.

He realised, however, that tonight had simply complicated the issue. Before he had been fairly certain this would be the last time he would see her, even though she was nice.

Frank wanted more than just nice on his big holiday, he also was also hoping to be able to enjoy some passion and didn't think he would be getting that from Sharon. But she had surprised him, not just with what she had told him, but also by initiating and then delivering a truly satisfying lovemaking session.

Sharon fell asleep, enjoying Frank's arm around her and the feel of his body next to hers, his limp penis pressing gently against her bottom. She no longer considered him an older man, just a good lover and hopefully a travelling companion next year.


She woke first, still enjoying the feel of Frank against her. She turned around so that she could face him, waking him with her movement and said "sorry, didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to look at you."

He kissed her, assuring her he was happy to be waking up seeing that she was there next to him. Her hand slid down between their bodies, firmly grasping his penis and rubbing it gently which quickly made it hard and erect. She rolled over and straddled him, putting him into her vagina, already aroused with anticipation.

Sharon sat up, putting her hands behind her and lifted her hips up and down, so that his penis almost withdrew from her before she forced him deep inside her each time she lowered her bottom onto him.

Frank lifted both hands up to fondle her beautiful small breasts with just the slightest amount of fall as she was leaning slightly forward. They were really very firm and felt lovely to touch. She bent further enabling him to take first one then the other nipple into his mouth, sucking and gently biting them causing her to moan from the delicious agony he was delivering to her super sensitive nipples.

After many wonderful minutes, Frank decided it was time for him to go into action, rolling her over so that he could pound away inside her until he felt her body stiffen and her muscles contract as she was seized by her orgasm. This was the signal for him to work even harder and all too soon he too experienced that glorious feeling as his climax was ejaculated deep inside her.

"Now that's what I call a nice way to wake up" Frank said, continuing "I'm going for a shower. Do you want breakfast in bed or down in the dining room?"

"Do you have to go anywhere this morning Frank?" she enquired by way of reply.

"Oh yes, sorry, I have a meeting at 11am, so I'll have to leave no later than 10:15" he explained.

"Then in that case I may as well get up and when we're ready we can go down to the dining room" Sharon told him, adding "sorry, I'll just have to wear lasts nights clothes. Hope that doesn't embarrass you, especially if anyone realises that I haven't changed, so must have stayed the night with you."

"On the contrary, I'll be proud if anyone thinks that a beautiful girl like you wanted to sleep with me" he replied, realising that he actually meant it.

By 9am they were enjoying eggs Benedict and coffee and at 9:45 they were back in his suite.

Frank asked her what shifts she was on next week and made arrangements to ring her on Wednesday night, as she was on morning shift that day. Sharon was pleased that he was concerned enough to fit in with her schedule.

"I'm assuming if last night and this morning was anything to go by, you are still interested in going away with me next year?" he asked with a gentle smile on his face.

"You assume correct and even more so now that I know what a good lover you are. Maybe I should be paying you?" she laughed.

"Well that's a good idea, but if you can get six or seven days off, why don't you think about where and when you might like me to take you for a holiday? Have you been to Hamilton Island or Wellington in New Zealand or would you prefer to go to the Great Barrier Reef or perhaps Ayres Rock or some where else? Decide where ever you fancy and then you can let me know when I ring" he suggested, before adding "by the way, if you are ready to go, I can drive you home now. It's not that far out of the way and I have plenty of time."

"Thanks, that would be nice and yes, I am ready" was her reply.

Frank rang down to make sure the limousine was ready and waiting. It was, so they walked down to the foyer and out to where the limousine was waiting, the chauffeur standing by holding the door open, greeted them deferentially, which really impressed Sharon.

As they sat in the limo enjoying the ride, he suggested that he would be available any time after Sunday the 25th of October for their time away together. He had a few things on between now and then, he told her, but would be able to fit another date or possibly two in before then if she was interested.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.