Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 11: Sharon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sharon - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

SHARON GLIDED SILKILY into her flat. The night had exceeded her wildest expectations in every respect. From the moment he picked her up to when he dropped her, Frank had behaved like a real gentleman. She was impressed with so many things; the limousine with it's the French champagne, the interesting drive where she not only enjoyed the view but also the scintillating conversion with Frank, the restaurant that produced a meal better than anything she had ever tasted or ever expected to taste and the wines that were unbelievably good, all with faultless service.

Then, to top it off, Frank had asked her out again and she was now hoping that this might lead to stage two, the short holiday, where she could, she hoped, demonstrate her suitability as a lover and companion. She actually found she was looking forward to being his lover.

She lay in bed that night too excited to go to sleep but not worried as she knew that in the morning she could sleep in seeing she didn't start work until tomorrow afternoon. Her mind wandered back to her teenage years, where she had little to do with boys while she was at school. Too busy studying, trying to get good results so that she could win some sort of scholarship and get a tertiary education, which would enable her to leave behind the poverty and small town she had been brought up in.

It wasn't that she didn't love her family and certainly didn't blame them for their financial situation, but she did hope to be able to live a better life herself. The only way forward that she could see was through education.

It had been the happiest day of her life when she received the news that she was off to Sydney to do a nursing degree. Again, especially in the first couple of years, there was little opportunity for more than an occasional date. She was still studying hard, determined to do well.

She was 22 before she had her first regular boyfriend and some three months later she consummated their relationship in a motel when she went away with him for a weekend. She found that she quite enjoyed sex and was happy to sleep with him when ever the opportunity arose. She even went on the Pill to make it both safer and more enjoyable.

Unfortunately, six months later he founds someone younger and prettier, so he moved on. She was heartbroken but realistic and tried to get on with her life. She had a number of dates, none of which led to sexual relations, but it was almost a year before she found Terry. They seemed to hit it off straight away and within three months she moved in with him.

He was a fairly experience lover and taught her to enjoy a variety of positions and was keen on mutual oral sex. She found that she really enjoyed this, loving the feeling that his tongue and lips gave her as they sucked on her clitoris while his fingers drove into her vagina. She also learned to enjoy taking him deep into her mouth surprising herself by actually liking the taste of him.

He introduced a couple of simple toys into their love play, and she especially enjoyed what he would do to her with a vibrator.

Terry gave her a pair of Smartballs that he inserted in her vagina and told her to keep them in for several hours. Made of silicon, which felt soft and silky, they were two hard plastic balls with smaller solid balls inside them tied together with a cord. The heavier balls rocked around as she moved.

The instructions told her to place them in the vagina and clench and relax her muscles. They actually felt rather wonderful when Terry also used clitoral stimulation with a vibrator while they were inside her.

Every time she moved she could feel a vibrating experience and when he made love to her while they were still inside her, she experienced a fantastic orgasm. He often got her to put them in while she went shopping, so that when she came home she was more than ready for him to make love to her.

He had also given her a set of flexible anal beads, just over thirty centimetres long. They were made of soft medical grade silicon and were very easy to clean in hot water. He would place lubricant at the entrance to her anus and slowly insert the beads, pushing them right up into her anus, leaving the end of the string just outside her. He would then ever so slowly pull on the string and they would pop out one after the other, and it felt very pleasant.

Sometimes he would put the Smartballs into her vagina and the anal beads inside her anus and make her walk around the house, naked of course, as she got more and more stimulated. She had to admit the sex that followed was always pretty intense.

He even got her into mild bondage, tying her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, blindfolding her and then using the vibrator on her. He would rub ice cubes over her nipples, belly button and between her thighs or tickle her with the feather duster. She remembered the delicious cold as he slipped the ice cube into her vagina.

The last few times, he got a little rough, biting and tweaking her nipples while twisting the lips of her sex. Once he tied her face down and then, when he had inserted the vibrator into her vagina, he started fondling the cheeks of her bottom, squeezing them hard and smacking her with his open hand. She moaned, she remembered, as much from pleasure as pain, but then he grabbed a belt and started hitting her hard on the bottom.

She had cried out for him to stop, but he hit her several more times, before lying on top of her, removing the vibrator and driving his very hard erection deep into her vagina. He only seemed to plunge into her a few times, but each thrust hurt as he made contact with her sore bottom. Fortunately he quickly exploded deep inside her and rolled off, telling her how good it had been and how much pleasure she had given him.

When he untied her, he gently rubbed some cream onto the cheeks of her bottom which soothed the pain. She was pleased that she had given him so much pleasure, but made him promise not to hit her with a belt or anything else again, because it hurt too much. She told him she didn't mind him smacking her gently with his open hand, but nothing else and he agreed. He even told her he was sorry, but admitted he was glad he had done it once because it had really turned him on.

It was only a few weeks later when he again persuaded her to let him tie her up, but promised not to belt her again. This time he had her kneeling on the bed, her face on the pillow but her bottom high in the air, as he tied her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. But he also used straps wrapped around her legs just below her knees that went to each side of the bed, forcing her knees well apart. He blindfolded her and then commenced kissing her all over, lying under her at first and then behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.