Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 9: Helen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Helen - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

HELEN WAS FLOATING on a high as she entered the front door. She was still tingling from his kiss. Her mother was sitting there watching TV, waiting for her, as she expected that she would be.

"So how was the date? Was he a gentleman?" her mum asked.

"Oh yes, mum, he was wonderful" she sighed and then proceeded to tell her mum how impressed she had been sitting in the cocktail lounge on the top floor and how fantastic the view was.

She went on the tell her in detail about the meal and how Frank had let her have a couple of sips of his really expensive white wine and how good it all tasted. She told her about tasting her first oysters and how Frank had made her actually chew them and how surprised she was that it actually tasted quite nice. The thing she liked most though, was the salted crab, but she thought it was extremely posh having eaten lobster, although decided that it wasn't as good as it was cracked up to be.

Dawn was quite pleased that her daughter had enjoyed herself, but still asked with parental concern "did he try any thing with you dear?"

"No mum, I was the one that initiated holding hands in the car and I gave him a kiss and a quick cuddle as we got home, although he did respond very willingly I must say. But then he did invite me out again next Friday night and if that goes well, I hope that I will get to go away with him for four nights, if that's alright" she replied.

"Just so long as you are happy, dear, that's all that matters. I don't want you to do something you don't want to do just to get money. So where are you meeting him? Is he picking you up here?" Dawn said with concern, worried that she was doing the right thing by her daughter.

"No, he offered to but I told him I would meet him in the cocktail lounge, because that's easier. I just loved it there and wanted to see it again. But he will bring me home, I promise. Did you see the posh limo and a chauffeur as well?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, I couldn't help peeking out the window and was very impressed, especially when the chauffeur got out and opened the door for you" her mum answered.

Helen lay in bed that night thinking about how her day had gone. She realised that Frank had been a lot younger than she expected, but even so, he was far too old for her. On the other hand, she rationalised, she did actually like him and really wanted to at least get that $5,000 he had offered. What's more, she told herself, it would be rather cool to lose one's virginity to a mature man, someone who would really know how to make love to her.

She hadn't told the full truth when she said that she hadn't had any boyfriends. She had enjoyed kissing and cuddling with several boys, but she was still remained a virgin. She certainly hadn't let anyone get their hands inside her pants, nor much else for that matter. Not that they didn't try. She knew that she was fairly attractive to the boys, even though she didn't flirt or flaunt herself. She was concerned about getting a reputation if she went too far, especially with any of her school mates, so although she dated it was usually with several others and tried not to be alone with a boy.

Except for one boy, she remembered. Four months ago she got very passionate with Tony. Fortunately he was going to university, so none of her friends knew him. He had met her at the beach and she agreed to meet him again which she did two days later as it was school holidays. He had a car, so over the holidays, while her mum was at work, she went out with him in the day several times.

At first it was innocent flirting but on the third date as they sat in the car at the beach, she let him take her top off and enjoyed the attention he gave her breasts. She wouldn't let him go any further though.

Several outings later, he took her to a deserted beach. They lay their towels down behind a sand dune and straight away engaged in passionate kissing. Soon he had her bikini bra off and spent ages fondling and kissing her breasts, teasing her nipples and running his hands all over her body. But she still wouldn't let him put his hand inside her bikini bottom. Nevertheless, she was fairly aroused and didn't resist as he guided her hand to his groin and she could feel his erect penis through the cloth of his swimmers.

Suddenly his swimmers were off, she didn't even realise he had taken them off, and her hand was holding his naked penis. He was very aroused and thrusting against her hand, still trying to get his hand inside her pants. When he gently but firmly pushed her head towards his penis, she realised that this might be the safest way to ensure she remained a virgin, which she was determined to do, by giving him the relief he so obviously needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.