Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 7: Day Two Interviews

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Day Two Interviews - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

KATHERINE ASKED HIM "had a good night did we? You certainly look very happy?" smiling at him, as he joined her in the interview room. Frank not only had a big smile on his face, but his whole physical movements had much more bounce than yesterday.

"Well yes" he said a little sheepishly before adding "I am starting to believe that this whole process is going to work and I am going to find a compatible travelling companion. I have to confess I have had my doubts about what I am trying to do, but now I am quite confident."

Frank studied the next application Katherine had given him. It was from Beth, a 22 year old girl whose photo depicted a girl with a strong Asian appearance, although clearly some European blood as well. She had a particularly pretty face, which really appealed to him, but he couldn't tell much about her figure from the picture.

As Katherine brought her in and introduced her to him, he noted as he expected, she was very petite and fairly short, about 150 centimetres tall. She had a very slim build, her figure trim with small breasts all quite well presented in her stylish clothes.

When she spoke, Frank detected his first negative thought about her – a very strong Asian accent that made it difficult for him to easily understand her. Clearly English was her second language and he was not keen on the idea of having to struggle to understand her, although perhaps he would get used to her pronunciations after a while. It wasn't her 'foreignness' that concerned him, as he had no prejudices at all in that regard. It was simply that he found it hard to understand her when she spoke and he didn't want to have to spend the next year concentrating whenever she spoke so he could understand her.

But the way the interview went it was almost the only negative vibe he felt. She too was a university student, although in her final year of study, expecting to graduate at the end of the year.

"What are you studying?" he asked her after he had explained the concept and reasons behind the trip and what he expected from his companion as well as the selection process.

"I'm doing an honours degree in economics" she replied proudly.

"So what do you plan to do when you get your degree?" Frank wanted to know.

"Well I always planned to take a year off and travel, before settling down to a new career. This opportunity would fit perfectly with my plans, providing me with the opportunity to see the world without having to backpack, hoping to get casual work all over the world" she replied enthusiastically.

Katherine asked the question that Frank was a bit too scared to ask "do you mind telling us about your heritage?"

"Not at all, I was born in Thailand. My mother is a mixture of northern Thai and hill tribe, while my father is half French and half Vietnamese. They both live in Chiang Mai, where my father operates a fairly successful business. He has been able to pay for me to attend university full time" Beth replied.

"How do you think your parents would react to their daughter being the travelling companion for a middle aged man?" Frank asked, concerned about their reaction.

"I think they would both be happy for me to be able to enjoy such a wonderful trip, but I am not certain that I would tell my father what I would be doing at night. I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind though, as long as I am happy and I can assure you, Frank that I would be very happy to go with you as your girlfriend and companion" she stated confidently.

"What about boyfriends? I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you currently have one or have you previously?" Frank quietly asked her.

"Of course I don't mind you asking and I can assure you that I don't. I'm not a virgin, if that's what you want to know, but I also don't sleep around. I have been too busy most of the time with my studies to worry about boys, but in the first couple of years here I did have relationships with a couple of guys at the university" she told them unashamedly.

"And how do you keep fit? Do you enjoy any sport?" Katherine asked.

"I use the university gym most days, as I find exercise is good for the mind when studying hard. I play a little badminton and table tennis, but otherwise I do gym and aerobic classes" she replied adding "I think you'll find I'm pretty fit and would be happy to partake in those mountain hikes and bush walks you mentioned, although if you asked me to choose between a first class cruise on the Mediterranean or hike over a mountain, I would have to vote for the former" she said with a laugh.

They spent several minutes discussing the types of things she would like to see and do on a year long world trip and Frank was surprised at the number of interesting options she was suggesting, some he hadn't thought of but that did appeal to him.

She talked about doing an African safari, going to the Arctic on an ocean liner to see the icebergs and visiting South America to, amongst other things, see how the Aztecs lived. She mentioned a number of other places in South America, as well as Europe and North America. Even mentioned things she would like to do in New Zealand.

"What about food" he asked "likes and dislikes?"

"Well I don't eat rice everyday" she laughed, before going on to say "I'm not a big eater as you can probably tell from my size, but I enjoy my food and basically eat everything, Asian, European, American, anything. Oh and I'm not a vegetarian, but if you are I could survive, but certainly not by choice."

"Do you drink?" he enquired.

"Not a lot, although I do like an occasional glass of wine with my dinner. I can be the designated driver if you want to indulge when we are out together" she laughed again.

"Well thanks for coming. Unless you have any more questions, either I or Katherine will be in touch with you in the next week probably" Frank said adding after Beth had indicated that she didn't want to ask him anything else "will you show Beth out please Katherine?"

"Well how do you feel about Beth, Frank? I got mixed messages from you about her, but I thought she was a reasonably strong candidate for you" Katherine stated when she came back into the interview room.

"Yes you are right. I don't quite know. If her spoken English was just a little easier to understand, I would be much happier and I think she would then easily be in the top two. I really like her sense of fun and am sure that she would be a very warm and caring girlfriend" Frank replied, clearly not clear on how he felt.

They discussed the pros and cons of Beth for some time as they enjoyed the morning tea that had arrived. Frank was no closer to resolving how he felt, indicating that he would have to decide when all the interviews were over.

He then spent ten minutes reading the next application from Alice, a 29 year old public servant who had indicated that she was able to take a year off without pay to do this trip of a lifetime as she put it in her application. Frank was looking at a pleasant face staring at him from her photo, realising that she was a little older than the other applicants but still well under the maximum age he was prepared to consider.

She was three quarters of the way through an arts degree that she was doing part time and likely to take her nine years at the rate she was going, but then she was working full time.

Katherine brought her in and introduced to him a lady of average height and build with a pretty face, well dressed as if attending a public service interview, Frank thought having been on both sides of the desk in quite a few of those. However, she presented quite well and spoke fluently in a very pleasing voice.

After Frank had explained the concept and reason behind the trip and what he expected from his companion as well as the selection process, he asked her if she had any questions or reservations, sensing that she may not have been completely comfortable with what he was proposing. He noticed a flicker in her eyes as she realised she would be expected to sleep with him.

"I don't wish to appear a prude" she stated "but I think I would need to go on several dates with you and get to know you much better before I could commit to what you are asking. I can see what you want and understand why and I must admit that I am tempted. But I still think I'd have to get to know you first before I agreed to anything."

"That's a perfectly reasonable attitude" he said, adding "I would hate to set off with someone who found out after a week or two that she didn't really like my company.

"But if you are happy to be still considered, we could discuss a few more likes and dislikes and then if we both want to take it further I would be happy to take you out several times and then if you were still interested perhaps spend a weekend with you and see where we go from there. What do you think?"

"I'll probably regret this, but I think that perhaps I should just withdraw from being considered. You seem nice enough, but, well, I guess unfortunately I didn't really think through the logical conclusion that you were looking for a companion who would also be your live in girlfriend.

"Look, as I said, I understand where you are coming from and I wish you well, but reluctantly I don't think I can be someone's lover so easily. I'm sorry for wasting your time" Alice said as she stood up and held her hand out to Frank.

He shook her hand reassuring her that he understood and wished her all the best, as Katherine escorted her out the door.

"Sorry, Frank, I didn't see that coming" Katherine said when she came back in.

"No problem, it just makes the decision easier, especially as she did seem a possible candidate" Frank replied, adding "why don't we go and eat or do you have a few things to do first?"

"Well I better check in with the office, but I'll join you in 15 minutes, if that's OK" she said.

While he was waiting for Katherine to join him for lunch, Frank reviewed the interviews so far, trying to rate them. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Beth was very close to being equal second with Sharon, while Sandy was probably just in front. Not just because she had slept with him, but rather her whole attitude. So, unless one of the two this afternoon impressed, he might arrange a date with Beth for Friday night next week. That way he would be booked for the three consecutive nights, with the three potential companions. It would not only make comparisons easier, but would also enable him to only have to come back down to Sydney on Thursday morning and then could return home on Sunday.

At this stage, he was planning to check out in the morning and return to Canberra. There were a few business issues that needed his attention on Monday and he would like to join his friends tomorrow night if he could, having been invited to a party at one of his friend's place. He had tentatively accepted, although he had told the host that he wouldn't know for sure until Saturday afternoon. Fortunately that was alright with his friend.

When Katherine joined him at lunch, he told her what he was thinking about the interviews so far and about Beth. She agreed, but advised him to wait until the last two interviews were over before making any final decision.

At 2pm Katherine brought his second last candidate in and introduced her. Kerry was a 24 year old primary school teacher. She was of average height, but a little thickset for Frank's preference, although she did have a pretty face. Certainly well spoken, even if he noted a slight tendency to be slightly condescending in the way she said some things, her teacher experience coming out at times, he guessed.

Once he had explained for the seventh time in two days, the concept and reason behind the trip and what he was looking for from his travelling companion, during which she had interrupted a couple of times to ask questions, he then outlined the selection process. Finally, he asked her if she had any further questions before they asked her about her background and suitability for the position.

"I must say that I was very curious to see what sort of man needed to advertise and pay a girl to be his girlfriend, bribing her with first class travel simply to get her into bed. That is the only reason I am here. I think what you are trying to do is immoral and must surely be illegal. I certainly am not interested in being your whore, you sexual pervert " she said vehemently, glaring at them both, before standing up and striding out, leaving them at first just a little dumbfounded. But both Frank and Katherine quickly burst out laughing as Kerry stormed out, which they agreed later was probably the best put down either of them could have come up with.

Certainly Frank felt no compulsion to bother disabusing her, happy that she had left, saving him time. She certainly hadn't appealed to him even before her outburst.

"Sorry, Frank, I didn't do a good job of screening her, did I?" Katherine said contritely

"I wouldn't get too upset about it. I found it almost amusing. After all, she is the one who wasted her time and effort getting here. It merely wasted an hour of our time and saved me from having to consider her which I would not have done anyway, as she certainly had little going for her" he reassured her, adding "even if the last girl is a no show or a no go, we have three quite suitable ladies for me to chose from, which is more than I was expecting."

They chatted a little between them, before Frank picked up the last application as their afternoon cup of coffee arrived and read through it while enjoying the strong black coffee.

He was a little surprised when he saw her age, Helen was not quite 18 years old, but her photo portrayed an absolutely stunning face. He saw that she was finishing her last year of college and was keen to have a 'gap year', as the young ones called it now, before going on to university. Ideally she wanted to travel overseas during her gap year, backpacking and working her way around the world if necessary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.