Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 5: The First Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The First Night - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

WHEN FRANK WALKED out into the waiting area, Sandy stood up and went upstairs with him.

"Wow, what a great setup" she exclaimed as she walked into the lounge area of his suite.

"The bathroom is off the bedroom through there" he pointed, adding "you're welcome to use the bathroom first and then I'll quickly get changed."

"Thanks" she replied as she disappeared into the bedroom, leaving the door open, but shutting the bathroom door when she went in. Apart from using the toilet, Sandy just wanted to wash her face and hands and reapply her make up, so it was only five minutes later when she came out to join Frank who, she was pleased to see, had remained in the lounge room.

"Doesn't take long to make me beautiful" she joked.

"You are right about that and the results look fantastic" he told her.

"Thanks, but you are too kind, sir" she said flippantly to his disappearing back as he walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Frank stripped off his coat and shirt, had a quick wash before putting on some deodorant and after shave cream to freshen him up, then dressed in a long sleeve polo shirt and grabbed a sport jacket. He decided against having a second shower for the day. After all, he had been in an air-conditioned environment all day.

"You don't scrub up too bad yourself" Sandy said admiringly.

"Well thank you, young lady; that deserves a drink, so let's go and have one" he said, taking her arm and leading her to the lift.

"What would you like to drink?" Frank asked her when they got to the bar.

"I better not drink much as I've got to dance tonight and I don't want to be sick. But I would like to have a glass of wine with dinner, if that's alright. Perhaps something light, um, maybe a long Campari and soda. Would that be OK?" she replied.

Frank ordered her Campari and soda and a Scotch with a splash water for himself and then took the drinks to a table. As Sandy sat down, Frank said "I'll just go and change the dinner reservation. Be right back."

Five minutes later, Frank was back, assuring her that they could have dinner at 6:30pm as he sat down and pleasantly chatted with her for the next hour.

Although they spent a little time talking about the trip, it wasn't really the right environment as there were other people around. He enjoyed being able to discuss a number of topical things with her.

Dinner was extra special for Frank as he took a lot of pleasure from seeing her reaction to the menu, the service and the way the food was presented, not to mention the taste. They shared a very good bottle of white wine with dinner, although Sandy only had a glass and a half, conscious of the fact that she would be vigorously dancing very soon.

Finally, it was time to leave the dining room and catch a taxi to her strip club. Sandy insisted that he not pay to get in but told him that he should buy $20 worth of the 'funny money' as he would need it for tips. She led him to a vacant stool along the runway and sat with him for a while, as she explained how things operated, especially in relation to tipping and no touching. Soon, however, she had to leave him to go and get ready for her performance.


When they got back to the hotel from her club, Frank said "would you like a drink at the bar or would you prefer one in my room where we can talk quietly?"

"Your room sounds best, if that's alright" she replied straightforwardly, but then added "do you know this is the first time I have ever gone home with somebody from the club?"

"Well I am honoured to be the first. Would you like some champagne?" Frank asked as they walked back into his suite.

"Thanks, that sounds great, but do you mind if I have a shower first? The facilities at the club are not crash hot, so I prefer to wait until I get home to get cleaned properly" she replied.

"Of course you can. You know where the bathroom is and there are plenty of towels. I'll order room service while you are showering" he told her as she walked into the bedroom then into the bathroom, again only closing the bathroom door.

Frank rang for room service, ordering a bowl of fresh strawberries to have with the champers. He then went into the bedroom and hung up his coat. He could hear the shower running as he turned and went back out to the lounge room to wait for both room service and Sandy. As it turned out, room service arrived first.

"Just leave it, thanks, I'll open it when I'm ready for it" he told the waiter as he gave him as small tip and signed the bill.

Moments later, he looked up as he heard the bathroom door open and was a little amazed to see Sandy walk out, clad in one of the luxurious bath robes that were hanging in the bathroom.

"Hope this is alright for me to put on. That way I can keep my clothes to wear home in the morning or am I being too forward?" Sandy asked with an almost timid smile on her face.

"You look great and of course I am more than happy for you to stay tonight. In fact I will be very glad of your company, as long as you realise that this doesn't mean the selection process is over. Not that it will hurt your cause any I hasten to add" Frank told her with a smile.

"There is one minor problem. I hope you have protection as I'm not on the Pill?" she added.

"Well, as a matter of fact, as much as I hate wearing them, I do always keep a couple for emergencies. I guess that brings us to something I would have mentioned at a later stage. I expect both of us to have blood tests and for you to go on the Pill if we are going to be together. I'm certainly not going to wear condoms for twelve months" he explained, adding "I think it is only fair that both of us have full medicals to prove that we are free from disease and from that point on swear that we will be faithful to each other while we are together" he told her.

"That sounds fair enough, and I will be happy to comply. I don't particularly like condoms either, and readily went on the Pill while I was in a long-term relationship, but stopped taking it when we broke up. Couldn't afford to waste money if I wasn't having sex and that is something I would normally only do it as part of a relationship. Even at the beginning I would insist on my partner wearing condoms, however, until I could be reasonably certain that I wasn't going to catch anything" she replied.

"That sounds eminently sensible. Why don't we have this drink first, though" he said as he opened the champagne, pouring them both a glass.

Sandy sat down next to Frank on the lounge and for the next hour or so, while drinking the champagne and eating the strawberries, they chatted, learning more about each other, talking about what each wanted out of the forthcoming year.

But then Sandy asked "so how come that was your first time in a strip club? You don't seem at all like a prude and most straight guys, I thought, enjoy watching girls take their clothes off?"

"Well when I was at university I couldn't afford it and by the time I graduated I was engaged and married soon after. I guess then the opportunity never arose after that" he replied.

"Didn't you even have a buck's night with a stripper?" she asked incredulously, thinking all guys did that, didn't they.

"Well yes, but it wasn't at a strip club. My mates booked a private room in a hotel and engaged a stripper to entertain us. I didn't say I had never seen a stripper, just never went to a strip club. Mind you, that was the only time, because I didn't get to go to my mates buck's nights, as I'd moved away and was married" he told her.

"So what did you get up to with the stripper?" she asked mischievously.

"Nothing I can assure you, although she did try to make me strip, but I wouldn't be in it. I think the guys were expecting me to entertain them by having sex with her in front of them, but no way. Not in private either" he replied.

It was midnight by the time Sandy stood up and suggested bed, going to the bathroom first. While she was there, Frank undressed; just leaving his boxer shorts on. He went into the bathroom as she came out to do his ablutions and got his two condoms out of his toilet bag. They had been there for some months, so he hoped they were alright. A quick inspection of the packaging seemed to indicate that they would be.

When he came out of the bathroom, he noticed the robe Sandy had been wearing was lying on the chair near the bed and she was under the sheets.

As he started to get into bed, she said "you are not wearing those to bed are you?"

Frank paused, and then took his shorts off, slipping quickly under the sheets where he was met by that beautiful naked body that he had seen on the stage earlier tonight. But this was definitely far superior being in bed with her rather than in the club atmosphere.

His arms went straight around her and pulled her against him as he gently kissed her on each cheek before raining little kisses over all of her face until finally he was kissing the corners of her mouth then softly on her lips.

Sandy slowly parted her lips, opening her mouth to receive Frank's kiss, letting her tongue explore his mouth and intertwine with his tongue. Their kiss got deeper and more passionate, and almost immediately after it ended, another deep kiss started. Frank's arms tightened around her, pulling her body closer to his, crushing her beasts against his chest until he could feel the hard points of her erect nipples pressing into him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.