Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 1: The Pole Dancer

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Pole Dancer - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

FRANK SAT AT the edge of the runway, sipping his beer, while he watched a beautiful young girl swing around the pole on the stage. This was the third girl he had watched performing since he came into the club. By this stage all she had on was a g-string and a single garter into which had been placed a number of 'funny money' two dollar notes.

He hadn't paid the $16 entrance fee as he had been escorted into the club, but was told to buy some of the establishment's 'funny money' which was meant to be given as tips to the girls who entertained the customers by stripping on stage and pole dancing. When he bought his beer he was also given the 'funny money' as change.

There were around 30 blokes as well as two couples in the strip club. A few of the men were around his age, Frank being 46 years old, a couple older still and the rest young men mostly in their early 20s. The two couples, who were clearly together, were of Asian appearance and probably in their 20s too.

The older men were mainly sitting by themselves, while the younger blokes were in small groups or pairs, although obviously not couples as they were enjoying the girls and clearly not into other men. Some, including the two Asian couples, were in the booths behind the single row of stools that were placed on either side of the runway that led from a small stage.

It had been explained to Frank when he came in that those customers who wanted to sit next to the runway were expected to tip each girl at least once or move back to the rear seating.

The girl came down off the pole, dancing briefly in front of each customer sitting along the runway before squatting with her legs well apart, her g-string by this stage between the lips of her sex, exposing the soft flesh. She pushed her large breasts towards the man, shaking them but the strict rule of not touching was well and truly enforced. Just after he had arrived, Frank had seen one inebriated young man reach out with his hands and touch a girl's breasts. He had immediately been evicted.

When the girl came in front of Frank, she indicated to him to put the $2 'funny money' he was holding out to her into his mouth, where upon she pulled his face into her cleavage and removed the note by squeezing her breasts together. This, always initiated by the girl, as well as placing money under her garter belt, was the only touching customers were permitted.

Once the girl had collected all the money she could from those sitting at the runway, she proceeded to each booth, trying to encourage some of them to tip her. She climbed onto the round table in each booth, grabbing the pole that went to the ceiling, spending just a few seconds there unless she was tipped, in which case she would stay there for about a minute.

Finally, she left the room, collecting her clothing from the stage as she went. Almost immediately she was replaced by another girl, this time a tall, leggy blonde with her hair piled on top of her head making her look even taller. She walked in front of Frank and smiled at him before starting her dance. She seemed to spend a lot of time in front of him, as if singling him out of the small crowd for special attention.

Unlike the previous girl, she removed her g-string but kept her knees together when she squatted in front of customers, seeking tips. Frank was given the first opportunity to tip her. He didn't use 'funny money', but instead, he placed a twenty dollar note under her garter, which brought him another big smile and a small kiss on the cheek as she whispered "thanks Frank" before moving around to each customer, pushing her garter towards the customer encouraging them to place their 'funny money' there.

As soon as she had left the room, Frank moved back to an empty booth behind where he had been sitting and ordered another beer, only his second as he had been sipping slowly. Meanwhile, yet another girl had appeared on stage and started her routine.

Ten minutes later, the tall, leggy blonde, now full dressed, but in a rather sexy and revealing outfit, came to Frank's booth and sat down next to him.

"Did you enjoy that, Frank?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes Sandy, I sure did. You are as beautiful as I expected and a very good mover" he replied.

"Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have to do another set in about an hour. But if you are happy to wait until then, I could go home with you if you want me to" she indicated hopefully.

"That would be great, I'd like that. Are you allowed to sit here until then?" he asked.

"Yes, it's up to me what I do when I'm not dancing. Some girls just wait out back, others hustle guys trying to get them to take her for a lap dance, while others are happy to sit and talk and hopefully some guy buys them a drink" she explained to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.