Brother Cucks Brother: or Does He?
Chapter 3: Halloween 2007

Copyright© 2010 by scouries

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3: Halloween 2007 - Two brothers who love one girl. She chooses one but then eventually the couple find his sperm can't impregnate her. Adopt? Or go the Artificial Insemination route? Or use the brother's? Will there be consequences of this rash act? And what will the second brother's new wife think of the whole arrangement?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy  

"Are you sure? Both of you?" I asked. We were on our way to the clinic; it was my day to donate some pure, undiluted, one hundred percent Montgomery sperm. I didn't know about them but I definitely wasn't sure.

"We've discussed it a hundred times," came from my brother behind the wheel. I knew he was as nervous as I.

"I want to," Caitlyn added but without any real conviction in her voice.

"All you gotta do is jerk off, how tough is that?" my brother said with a grin, trying to make light of what we were doing. But I could hear the questions and doubt in his voice.

"ADAM!" Caitlyn cautioned.

"They'll give you a magazine or something to help you get it up--"

"Fuck you!" I answered. We all broke out into nervous laughs. But I was silently asking myself, what the fuck are you doing you idiot?

But I still pumped my sperm into a sterile glass container the clinic provided and then handed it to the waiting medical technician. And after they'd done whatever they do to prepare it, a doctor, sitting on a stool between my sister-in-laws stirruped legs, pushed yours truly's baby making cream deep up inside her.

What the fuck had we done?

But that night, lying in bed and thinking of what we'd done that day, I'd realized something else. I realized I was happy Caitlyn was going to have my baby. I was happy it was my sperm that had been pumped inside her. I was secretly proud that for once it was the younger brother who was better than his big brother at something.

I loved him but I couldn't stop the feeling that washed over me. I was the man with the sperm. Not him. He'd needed me and my sperm to have a baby.

I jacked off three times that night and each time as I did it I was wishing I'd delivered the sperm without the middleman...


"Hey you. Trick or treat?"

"Hey you," I answered back as I looked up at my sister-in-law standing in my bedroom door. It was ten thirty at night. I was leaving for Florida the next morning. She had two Halloween masks in her hand. And an uncorked bottle of wine.

"Your front door was open," I nodded yes. "Car packed?" I nodded again. "When are you going?" she asked.

"Six, six-thirty."

"I just wanted to say goodbye," she said as she sat down next to me on the bed. Then she leaned over and pulled one of the masks down over my head. A second later she'd masked herself. "Happy Halloween."

"Thanks, you too," I answered as I hugged her.

"You know you don't have to worry about any of this," she said as she waved her hand at the roomful of furniture, "Adam and I got it under control."

"I know."

"He won't be back tonight."

"I know, he called," I answered.

"I think he was afraid he'd break into tears or something." I smiled back. The same thought had crossed my mind. According to dad's philosophy, Montgomery men weren't supposed to cry.

And then we just sat side by side without talking. Each thinking our own thoughts. She took a sip from the bottle. Then she handed it to me. I took a slug.

"I'll miss you, both of us will," Caitlyn finally whispered to the room.

"You know I'll miss you," I said as I pulled her against me in a brotherly hug. Again we fell into a comfortable silence.

"We love you." I hugged her even tighter in response. "You don't regret it do you?" came softly from her a minute or two later. I knew exactly what 'it' she was talking about.

"I don't know." And I didn't. I leaned my head against hers. And couldn't help but inhale the scent that was unmistakably Caitlyn.

"It was so weird. When the doctor pushed it up into me. I didn't know what to think." There was a sad regret in her voice.

What could I say?

"I was trying to think of Adam. Of you. It was cold when it went in."

"They didn't heat it or something?" I asked stupidly. My mind was on the vision of Caitlyn on her back, legs up and spread, her pussy open and waiting. My cock twitched in my pants.

"No," she answered with a sad laugh. We hadn't talked of the actual process the day it had happened.

"What did he do?"

"Sometimes they use frozen and thawed sperm, in my case they used fresh."

"Mine," I interrupted. I stroked my sister-in-laws hair as she continued.

"Yeah yours, except they washed it somehow first. They used a syringe. Pushed it deep into my cervix."

"Jesus." Where the fuck's the cervix I wondered to myself even as I felt my cock hardening.

"Then he pushed the plunger." My hand had slipped from Caitlyn's soft tresses down onto her shoulder and then down onto her bare arm. A finger brushed the edge of her tit. "It felt different ... I mean different than when Adam's--". She didn't finish the thought but I did in my head, 'different than when Adam's penis spurts out its load'.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.