Seducing Rachel - Cover

Seducing Rachel

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Stan has two daughters who are both living back home. Tom Land is a good friend of Stan's and he comes by for a visit and finds himself in the middle of a situation where seduction is rife with possibility.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

Bethany returned from where she'd been fucking with her best girlfriend and her lover, and found the downstairs couch at home empty. She quietly made her way up to Rachel's bedroom and gently pushed the door open to find her dad's friend, Tom Land, laying on top of her naked sister Rachel with his cock buried balls deep inside Rachel 's horny wet MILF cunt. Bethany loved that her older sister was a MILF, and Bethany wondered when and if she'd ever have her first baby and become a MILF like Rachel was.

Bethany felt herself getting turned on again as she stood there watching Tom kissing and caressing Rachel's sexy naked breasts. She didn't think either her sister or Tom knew she was standing there watching them. As Bethany watched the other two, it was obvious Tom's cock was still hard even though he'd apparently just fucked her sister to orgasm. Tom was beginning to slide his cock in and out of Rachel's tight wet cunt again as he would lick and suck on one nipple and then he'd switch to the other one and suckle it, too. Bethany could tell Tom Land was a very skillful lover and he was making her sister feel very attractive and very sexy again. Bethany knew Rachel needed a horny well-hung man to show her physical and lusty attentions just like this older guy was doing.

"Mmmm, yes, ohhhh, mmmm," Rachel moaned. Bethany loved watching other people having sex and seeing Rachel start to encourage Tom to do her again was very sexy. Bethany wanted some of that luscious hard cock stuffed inside her horny cunt, too, but for a few moments she'd watch and see how Rachel got herself fucked. Rachel also loved how sexy and nicely formed Rachel's tits were, even though she'd already had a baby. Bethany hoped her D-cup tits still looked as hot after she'd been pregnant and nursed a newborn child.

Bethany could quickly hear the very erotic sounds of a hard cock sliding in and out of the wet lubrication of a tight wet pussy, and she watched as Tom's tight muscular ass flinched when he began to drive his hardon into Rachel's tightly clasping cunt.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Rachel moaned as Tom began to pick up the rhythm of his thrusting in and out of her cunt as he slammed in and out between her legs. As Tom began to hotly fuck her older sister again, Bethany quietly slipped out of her clothes and was standing there in the shadows, diddling her own pussy and bring herself off to an orgasm from just watching Rachel and Tom getting it on together. Tom had quickly gotten his cock seated in Rachel's horny young pussy, and now he was reaching down to grab her ankles and pull her legs up on each side of his body as he was hotly thrusting his large thick cock in and out of Rachel 's sexy young cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss, mmmmmmm," Rachel moaned as Tom's cock was hotly filling her tight horny MILF cunt and bringing her to sexy strong orgasms like she hadn't felt for many months. Her husband hadn't been meeting her sexual needs very well, but Tom was showing Rachel how special it could be when she had a real man between her legs. Tom loved fucking younger women and especially MILFs. He always loved fucking a MILF whose husband was falling down on his job as a lover. Tom already knew he was showing Rachel a lot more sexual attention and care for her as a sexy young woman than her husband probably was.

As Bethany watched and played with her pussy and her naked C-cup sized breasts, she wanted some of what she was watching Tom give to her older sister. She wanted some of the same male attention badly. Bethany could tell that Rachel and Tom were both orgasming and she knew maybe she could get some of Tom's cock next.

Bethany allowed Tom and Rachel to wind down from their hot lusty climaxes and then she pushed the door open and said, "Do you guys mind if I get some of this action?"

"Bethany! How long have you been standing there watching us?" Rachel asked, as Bethany could tell she wasn't really mad at her for watching them in bed together.

"Bethany, come on over here," Tom said, "and I bet Rachel will let you get a little bit of this, too." Tom pulled his semi-hard cock out of Rachel's tight pussy that he'd just finished fucking. "But, I warn you, Bethany, your sister is a pretty tough act to follow. Rachel's just fucked my brains out," Tom laughed as he leaned over and kissed both of Rachel's sexy nipples.

"Do I have to share you with my younger sister?" Rachel asked, acting like she was reluctant to let Bethany have fun with Tom.

"Well, Rachel, it's up to you. You and I could let Bethany watch and maybe she'd learn something," Tom laughed.

Tom turned on his side, his cock already beginning to grow fully hard again as he looked at Bethany standing there totally naked. Tom loved how sexy both Rachel and Bethany were.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.