Seducing Rachel - Cover

Seducing Rachel

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Stan has two daughters who are both living back home. Tom Land is a good friend of Stan's and he comes by for a visit and finds himself in the middle of a situation where seduction is rife with possibility.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

Bethany left her parents' house where she'd found Tom and Rachel fucking, and left again to find some party action. She'd seriously thought about letting Tom and Rachel know she'd accidentally come in and found them fucking, but decided not to do that. Now she wished she'd gone ahead and taken a chance. Heck, she might even be getting Tom's cock now while Rachel played with herself or something. Bethany was normally always horny and normally looking for some guys to have sex with her.

In almost no time at all, Bethany had met her girlfriend, Robin, and they rendezvoused with Robin's boyfriend, Adam. Adam had an apartment with another guy, but he was out of town for the weekend. Bethany, Adam, and Robin went inside and they quickly agreed that what all of them wanted was some fucking and sucking action. Robin and Bethany got naked while Adam got his clothes off. The two sexy girls quickly started licking on his horny cock, and he soon had a huge hardon, but they weren't going to suck him off until after he'd given both of the horny babes a feel of his big hardon in their wet lusty pussies. Thus, a hot lusty evening of unbridled sex began.

Adam got Bethany and Robin situated side by side in the middle of the large bed, and then he spent the next twenty minutes sliding his cock first in one hot smoothly shaved cunt and then in the other. Adam didn't know what he'd done right to deserve such a sexy threesome with two gorgeous women both letting him fuck them, and he wasn't totally sure why his girlfriend, Robin, was allowing him to have some of Bethany's pussy as well as hers, but he wasn't going to ask questions. Both Robin and Bethany had large sexy D-cup breasts and were beautiful from head to foot.

After Adam got to switch back and forth between fucking Robin and Bethany, he finally laid down on the bed and Robin took his hard cock in her mouth and sucked him to a full hardon while Bethany moved her naked pussy up over his face. Adam loved to eat pussy, and he started licking and kissing Bethany's horny wet cunt as she soon started cumming and spurted female pussy juices hotly into Adam's mouth. With Bethany letting him eat her horny cunt, Robin resisted sucking Adam to a strong ejaculation and she moved up over Adam's crotch, his cock jutting hotly from between his legs, and guided the head of his hardon straight up into her pussy and began riding his cock slowly and deliberately up and down. He knew it wouldn't be too long before he'd shoot his first cum load deep into his girlfriend's hot pussy at the rate she and Bethany were working him.

Adam was right. It only took a few minutes of having Robin's tight pussy sliding firmly up and down on the engorged length of his cock and he knew he was about to cum inside her pussy. He really wanted to blast a big cumload into Bethany's pussy, but since Robin was his girlfriend, he'd better take care of the home front first. Robin continued to ride his cock and as Adam brought Bethany off with his mouth, he heard Robin moaning hotly in her cum as he moaned and his cum-filled balls shot his first jism load straight up into her horny pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.