Ted and His Best Mate - Cover

Ted and His Best Mate

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An engaged couple and a friend turn their relationship into a ménage a trois

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

You've never seen two guys move so quickly and the drive back to his flat was very quiet. No one seemed to want to talk. Chrissie sat in the front next to Arthur, as we were in his car and I sat behind her. I reached around and placed a hand on her breast, now covered by her T-shirt and she let me fondle her, but I saw her move her hand across and place it on Arthur's thigh on the inside, not far from his groin. Just close enough to tease him and keep his interest high, not that I thought he would need too much encouragement.

She turned her head to me so that I could kiss her, which she took as approval for her actions. But it was awkward and in fact dangerous what I was doing, so reluctantly I let go of my darling and put my seat belt on. She continued to hold her hand on his thigh, squeezing lightly occasionally as we sped back to his flat.

It seemed to take forever, but eventually we were inside and she immediately turned to me and kissed me lovingly, then turned to Arthur and went into his arms, as they exchanged a very long passionate kiss. When the kiss finally ended, she extricated herself from his arms, stepped back, and watching my face, slowly undressed. I picked her up and carried her to Arthur's bed, a place that she and I had made love on numerous occasions, but this time Arthur was going to participate, not just lend us his bed.

Arthur quickly pulled the doona and top sheet back, allowing me to place her on the bottom sheet. I stepped back and undressed, encouraging Arthur to do the same. Soon we were back in the same position as we had been out in the bush, lying side by side with Chrissie in the middle. The main difference now, however was that we were all naked, although clearly none of us had lost any of our arousal.

We resumed our attentions on her body, but this time I spent ages enjoying licking and sucking her clitoris while fingering her vagina until I could tell she was about to experience yet another orgasm. As soon as her throbbing had subsided, I moved back to her face to allow Arthur another turn between her legs.

"Do you want to make love to me first, my love, or would you rather watch Arthur first?" she whispered so softly and sexily in my ear.

"I think I'd rather watch first, if you don't mind my darling? I'm so excited and happy, but I just hope you are. I want so much for you to enjoy this too" I whispered back to her as I realised just how much I meant what I'd told her.

"I think Arthur should be first too, but I just want so much to please you Ted, dear. But don't worry about me enjoying it because, if I'm certain that this is what you want, then I know I'm really going to enjoy it too" she whispered back and then pulled her head away so that she could look me in the eye as she smiled lovingly at me.

I could only whisper "I love you so much, you are so wonderful and generous" as I smiled back at her.

Arthur moved back up toward us after he made given Chrissie yet another small orgasm. She reached for him, grasping his penis for the first time, stoking it gently until it was rock hard and then said to him almost breathlessly "please, Arthur, I want you inside me."

Feeling extraordinarily lucky and very happy, Arthur allowed her to guide his erection between her vaginal lips and he slowly pushed it inside her warm and welcoming tunnel of love, aroused as never before from the constant attention of two men for so long. He let out a loving groan of contentment as he slid all the way inside her.

Chrissie wrapped arms and legs around him pulling, him hard against her. I knew how wonderful Arthur must be feeling because I knew just how good it felt inside her. I'd been there many times before but now I was getting a different pleasure. Yes, it was a bit voyeuristic, but it was more. It was the joy of sharing my woman with my best friend. It was the joy I got from seeing her pleasure and knowing that a lot of that pleasure was coming from doing this to please me.

Arthur was soon thrusting hard and vigorously into her. I knew it had been a long time since he had experienced the pleasure of making love to a woman instead of his hand; Mrs Palm and her five daughters he always called it. Consequentially I was not surprised that this wasn't going to take very long.

Far too soon from everyone's point of view, Arthur moaned almost as much from frustration as pleasure as he exploded inside her.

"I'm sorry Chrissie, you deserved better than that. It's just that it's been too long for me and you not only look exceptionally good but you felt extraordinarily wonderful" he told her, not caring by this stage that I could hear him too. Clearly he had enjoyed it, but wished he could have made the experience last. But what he said made Chrissie smile with pleasure.

"Better luck next time" I laughed gently as I took his place. The feeling of sliding my very erect penis into her warm, wet and sticky vagina was unbelievable. I didn't realise how good it would feel to enter a woman's body immediately after she had enjoyed sex with another man. It was incredible.

"What do you mean next time" she whispered softly in my ear once I was entrenched inside her and her arms were wrapped around me.

"Well I was sort of hoping you'd let us have seconds after we recover" I whispered back to her.

"Yes I guess if that's what you want I could happily agree to that" she whispered back, but then we concentrated on what I was doing.

I was soon empathising with Arthur, however, as I realised what we had done this afternoon and then watching him make love to my darling, had me so aroused that I knew I wasn't going to last all that much longer than he did. But fortunately, partly by building on what he'd started, I was able to ensure that Chrissie was crying out with joy as she experienced a strong orgasm. She too was aroused by the experience of two men making love to her. Although both men felt different, both had been nice and she was very happy.

Crying out my rapture, I experienced the pleasure of adding my ejaculate into her vagina. I groaned as my whole body stiffened and I felt totally satisfied, or at least for a little while, because I was definitely looking forward to another session, hopefully fairly soon.

I lay on top of her for a few moments, keeping my weight off her body with my arms and legs, as I kissed her and told her how wonderful she was.

"Did you really enjoy it, all of it I mean?" she whispered, but clearly still with some concern.

"Yes, darling, yes. I love you and I'm so proud of you. You can't believe how happy I am, that's why I was so quick as well. I was so aroused and then it felt so good entering you after you had just made love that I really hope you'll let me experience it again. And I'm proud of the way you gave Arthur so much pleasure as well" I whispered back to her, as I gently kissed her eyelids.

"I'm so pleased you said that, about giving Arthur pleasure I mean. I'm so glad I was able to even if it is only this one day, but I'm happy to let him make love to me again when you're ready if you are still sure that's what you want" she breathed quietly to me. Arthur by this stage had left us alone, so we were able to talk to each other.

"Yes I'm very sure, but please don't do it just to make me happy. I really want you to enjoy it too and get a lot of pleasure from it" I implored her, genuinely wanting her to enjoy making love to Arthur.

"Don't worry, my darling, I enjoyed him a while ago and I know I'm going to enjoy him making love to me again, especially now I can see that you genuinely want that. I was still a little worried the first time, but this time I can relax and fully enjoy it knowing that's what you want. It's what I want too, darling, to give Arthur some pleasure, knowing that you'll enjoy it and so will I" she smiled lovingly at me as she told me and I just smiled back.

"Knock, knock, am I disturbing anything?" Arthur said as he came back into the bedroom, carrying three glasses of bubbly, one for each of us.

"Of course not, Arthur dear, come and sit beside me" Chrissie said gently to him holding out her hand to him.

Arthur had remained naked, hoping that he would need to be naked again shortly. He was really hoping for an opportunity to not only show that he could make love better than his first attempt, which had been so brief, but he was looking forward to being able to enjoy it much longer now that his first seeds had been fired. He passed a glass to Chrissie and me and then sat down beside her, as she held his hand.

"Thanks for the drink" she said as she leaned towards him and kissed him lightly, letting him know that she was still available.

We sat on the bed with our backs against the bed head, Chrissie obviously in the middle. She took his arm and placed it around her back, then pulled that hand around until she could place it on her breast. She made sure there was no doubt in his mind about what was going to happen next. But we all realised that there was no point in rushing. We still had plenty of time before I had to get Chrissie home.

She must have read my mind, because she suddenly suggested "why don't I ring mum and tell her I'm not coming home for dinner and that I'll be there late tonight. Would you like me to do that?"

Naturally we both said yes almost simultaneously, but we agreed to finish our drink first. Arthur suddenly had the brainwave to place his glass so that her nipple was inside it and he tipped it until the bubbly was on her breast. Then he took his glass away carefully before quickly bringing his mouth down to suck the liquid from her nipple and breast.

"Now that's a pleasant way to drink bubbly" he told us as he repeated the trick with Chrissie's assistance. I decided that I should try it too, so soon we were alternating and then simultaneously drinking bubbly from her breast.

"Now I think it's not fair that you boys get all the pleasure. It must be my turn" she cried and to my amazement, she took her glass down to Arthur's by this stage slightly tumid penis and put it in her glass. As soon as she withdrew her glass, she bent down and licked his penis. Naturally it rapidly became harder, which made it a bit difficult for her to get into her glass the second time but she did and this time she sucked all the bubbly off it while, after passing her glass to me, she held the base of his penis with one hand and fondled his testicles with the other.

I decided that I should take this game a step further, while there was an opportunity, because I didn't think it would be long before Chrissie and Arthur found another use for that erection.

So I poured a little into her belly button and licked it up. Then I poured some between her vaginal lips and quickly sucked that too, before repeating it, licking slower this time as the liquid didn't run away.

Chrissie stopped what she was doing, to Arthur's disappointment, but I figured he'd soon work out what to do with the massive erection he was now sporting. She lay on her back with her legs apart enabling me to pour more bubbly onto her sex and drink it.

"Can I try that too" Arthur asked huskily.

"Be my guest, I'm sure Chrissie won't mind, will you dear?" I replied.

"Of course not, but when you have had enough to drink, Arthur dear, I think you better find somewhere to hide that erection of yours. Perhaps where you are drinking?" she suggested.

Arthur had poured some bubbly between her lower lips and started drinking as soon as I had given him the go ahead, but after what Chrissie just said, he was suddenly no longer thirsty, so quickly moved between her legs and did as she had suggested. He hid his erection in her vagina.

After he had been thrusting inside her for a couple of minutes, she wrapped arms and legs around his body. I whispered softly into her ear "why don't you get on top darling?"

She quickly rolled him over so that he was lying on his back and she sat up on him then lowered her breasts so that he could suck them one after the other. She put her hands behind her on his thighs and lifted herself slightly then lowered her bottom back down. She repeated this several time and then lay slowly back so that her head was resting on his feet. I could clearly see his erection moving in and out of her welcoming sex.

Then she sat back up and, without letting him slip out of her, she turned around so that she was facing his feet. Now she slowly lay backwards until her back was on his chest. She grasped both of his hands and brought them around to clasp and fondle her breast.

Chrissie looked at me and smiled, then slowly opened her legs wide apart. She looked back at me and saw me looking at her face, so she quickly glanced down at her sex then back to my face. I got the message, she wanted me to look at her and I was glad I did. Now I could easily see Arthur's penis as it slid in and out of her, but just to make sure, she reached down and grasped the lips of her sex and pulled them wide apart. She wanted me to be able to see right inside her.

"Do you like it darling, does it look good?" she asked me huskily.

"Oh yes" I replied the excitement clear in my croaky voice "does it feel good?"

"Very" she replied simply as she smiled at me, enjoying the look of total arousal on my face.

Arthur was starting to get rather turned on himself, especially by Chrissie's last statement. He wanted her to enjoy it even more. He hoped that if he gave her enough pleasure there would be another session after dinner and better still, if he could convince her that she really did enjoy it, there might be another occasion for us to have a threesome.

He rolled her onto her side, lifted her top leg placing it on top of his, with her leg bent and grasped her behind the knee to give him plenty of leverage so that he could pound into her wonderful sex.

This action seemed to open her up even more and I was panting with desire and pleasure as I watched fascinated as he pounded and pounded into her. I glanced up at her face and could see that she now had her eyes screwed tightly shut and her face was contorted. I knew that this meant that not only was she really enjoying it but she was about to reach her nirvana and I was right as I heard her cry out loudly, her delight and happiness clearly evident, as she once again exploded in ecstasy.

"Oh Arthur it feels so good, please don't stop. Harder, please do it harder, yes, more yes more, it's so fantastic. Yes Arthur you're wonderful. Please more, I want more Arthur, more, oh yesssssssss" she screamed, not caring that I was right there listening and watching. In fact I was sure she wanted me to know how much pleasure she was getting from what he was doing to her, because of what I had said to her earlier about how I wanted her to enjoy it.

Arthur couldn't believe his ears. He was even a little bit worried, I found out later, as he knew I was listening while my girlfriend was telling him how much she wanted him to make love to her. But this didn't prevent him from pounding into even harder and moving his hand down to manipulate her little hard bud, teasing and rubbing it.

This just put Chrissie over the top and I couldn't believe how loud her orgasm was nor how visible. I had never seen her turned on or aroused so much.

This in turn caused Arthur to reach his pinnacle as he exploded inside her and I could see his erection as it pulsed and throbbed inside her. He brought his hands to her breasts. Squeezing both hard, almost painfully, but she just turned her head around and kissed him biting his tongue and lip as she held his head to hers.

Eventually, he fell out of her and I quickly laid her on her back and simply thrust my throbbing erection into her. There was no way I could be restrained or care about her pleasure. What I'd seen and heard had driven me over the top and the second I was inside her I thrust as hard and as quickly as I could, time and time again. Not only that, but the way her vagina felt, all hot and sticky and quivering and open just felt unbelievably good.

She sensed my mood and extreme arousal as she wrapped her legs around me with her heels on my bottom driving me hard and deep into her. Her arms were around my back and her nails were digging into me as after just a few minutes of vigorous and rapid pounding I had the most massive orgasm I had ever experienced. I just collapsed on top of her, all my weight on her delicate frame, but she didn't care, she just clung to me.

By this stage, Arthur had left the room, even shutting the door behind him to give us a few moments of privacy as he sensed that we might want to talk. Clearly he was worried by what Chrissie had said during their lovemaking.

"I love you so much, my darling" I said adding "I'm sorry I couldn't last long that time, but I was just so aroused by watching and listening to you that all I wanted was to explode inside you".

"Don't be sorry darling, you gave me just what I wanted and needed. Arthur had given me so many orgasms that I just wanted you to take me roughly, to pound into me just as you did. I love you so much, but this afternoon has been a most incredible experience. I hope you don't regret anything and I hope you are not upset that I got a bit carried away making love to Arthur just now. It was good and I really enjoyed it and what's more I hope you'll want to do it again after dinner, but it is you that I love" she told me softly, her voice portraying her concern that I may have thought she'd gone too far.

"I'm so glad you really did enjoy it and I too hope that we can do it again later tonight. I know you are a bit worried about what I'll say tomorrow though, aren't you?" I replied trying to reassure her.

"Yes" she whispered, almost whimpered.

"I can guarantee that what I will say to you is just how much I love you and hope that you enjoyed today and hope that you'll let us all enjoy you again. I hope that this isn't the last threesome we have with Arthur either" I told her.

"Well I can only dream that will be the gist of our conversation tomorrow when you've had the night to sleep on it and reconsider what happened" she breathed a little more relaxed.

"Does that mean you'll agree to more threesomes?" I asked hopefully.

"I think that should wait until tomorrow, unless you are asking about later tonight in which case the answer is a very definite yes. I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to having you both again" she told me.

"I can't believe how lucky I am. You are one incredibly lovely girl and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you" I told her realising that I was virtually proposing to her.

But Chrissie decided that a comment like that in the heat of battle should be taken as a compliment not a marriage proposal, so just told me again that she loved me as she kissed me tenderly and lovingly.

Chrissie went and had a shower, Arthur having had his while we had our little post sex talk.

"Everything alright" Arthur asked with concern that things hadn't got out of hand. He knew how much I loved Chrissie and I also knew that he wouldn't deliberately do anything that might cause a rift between us.

"Yes, it's perfect. We're both looking forward to a repeat later if you're up to it" I said with a laugh.

"I can assure you that I am more than up to it. Your girl is someone special and I'm sure you know that I really like her. But I still can't believe how lucky I am that not only were you willing to share her with me today, but she seemed to enjoy it and gave me so much pleasure. Thanks mate, I really do appreciate it and just wanted to make sure you weren't upset or that I let it go too far" he sought assurance from me.

"No mate, it was an incredible experience I grant you and I won't be too unhappy if it occurs again, although it would have to be something that was kept for special and not too often. Yes I was amazed too at how wonderful Chrissie was to us both. You realise that she did this mainly to please me but I told her to make sure she enjoyed it too, so don't be worried about how she got a bit carried away with you, it was partially for my benefit, but I can assure you that you really did give her a lot of pleasure and I'm glad" I explained, before adding "but I also hope you realise that this won't happen with anyone else. It's only because you are my best mate and Chrissie really likes you as well".

When Chrissie came out of the shower, still naked as she had seen that Arthur had remained that way after his shower, she said "I better call my folks, assuming you two want me to stay?"

"Yes please" we yelled in unison.

"Why don't I go and get some Chinese take-away for dinner?" Arthur suggested and when we both agreed, he got dressed while I went for my shower. Chrissie went to the phone to ring her parents and let them know she would be home late tonight and was staying with us for dinner.

When I came out, I was pleased to see Chrissie sitting in the lounge, still in the nude. I joined her dressed the same, or rather undressed the same. As soon as I sat next to her she leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder as my arm came around and cuddled her. She took my hand and held it against her breast.

"I love you very much, you know darling Ted. I'll do anything to make you happy, but right now I couldn't be happier. I have had a wonderful afternoon. I've experienced incredibly wonderful love from two special men, one whom I love more than life itself" she told me softly and with a deep felt passion that I had not experienced with her before. I realised that this was a turning point in our lives, one I hoped that would lead us down a path of pleasure and happiness.

I didn't rush in with the first thing I thought of. I also decided that the mood was too serious for a flippant joke like 'I hope the one is me' when I knew so very clearly it was.

"Thank you darling for making me the happiest man in the world and I might add for giving Arthur more pleasure than he thought he would ever experience. He was worried that he allowed things to go too far, but I assured him that we were both looking forward to a repeat later tonight...".

"Yes, I know we both are" she interrupted.

"You know that I would never have allowed this to happen with anyone else don't you?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, I know that Arthur is special and we have been close friends for some time now, so I'm not too unhappy that we've taken the next step. But if you really do want it to happen again another day, then I would prefer that it is something we do only on a really special occasions. I don't think we should spoil the relationship that you and I have by doing it every week" she said simply.

"I couldn't agree more and you'll make me so happy if you agree to that. Do you know what would make me even happier?" I asked, wondering what her response would be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.