Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Ed and Jackie had just finished their first fuck, and he was standing there beside his large king-size bed with his cock buried deep inside Jackie's hot pussy. Ed could believe that he had just fucked his young daughter's school teacher; what he could not bring himself to believe was how beautiful and sexy Jackie was, especially now that she was lying there with her top pulled up to her neck, her skirt to her waist, and his cock was deep inside her horny young cunt. Ed found himself wondering what the other class parents would think, especially the fathers, if they knew Ed had just buried his hardon in Miss Jackie and fucked her to multi-orgasms. Ed knew he didn't really care what anyone else thought—he was single and so was Jackie, even if she did have one child.

Ed pulled his cock out, and looked down to see the condom wet with Jackie's wet pussy juices and the tip of the condom was filled with a large load of his thick white jism. Ed knew he was hooked because Jackie was obviously a very sexy young woman who needed a lot of sex to keep her satisified. He wondered if he could be the one to fill that need for her.

Ed leaned over, cupping both of Jackie's breasts in his hads and he gently squeezed one while he lowered his lips to the nipple of the other and sucked it firmly, bringing a hot moan of lusty response from the sexy teacher. Ed's cock grew harder again as he realized Jackie needed a lot more hard cock and a lot more serious fucking. Her breasts were so hot, their C-cup size just right on her petite figure and they were a very hot handful as he groped and felt her up. Jackie's hand pressed Ed's face firmly against her naked breast and she moaned that his lips felt so good on her tit. Ed switched back and forth, licking first one hard nipple and then the other until they were both fully engorged and telling him Jackie was more than ready for another go with his hard cock. Ed didn't even ask if she wanted to fuck again; he lifted her in his arms and turned her onto the bed, laying her head on his pillow. He lifted her up momentarily and pulled her top off over her head and then he unfastened the waistband of her short skirt and slipped it down and off her body. Ed then stood there admiring Jackie's naked beauty, and he loved the sight of her large dark nipples and the smoothly shaved pussy lips topped by a small sexy strip of pussy hair.

"Jackie, I cannot tell you what a delight it is to be with you and know you in this way," Ed said. "I know a lot of the fathers at school who have students in your class think you are very attractive and very sexy, but none of them have any idea. No way."

"Thank you, Ed. I appreciate your telling me that; I know a lot of the parents and in some ways I don't know hardly any of them," Jackie said. "I certainly don't know any of them like you and I know each other now," Jackie laughed.

"And like we're going to know each other again, Jackie," Ed said as he climbed on the bed with her, his cock fully hard again and jutting up hotly from his groin. Jackie loved being with a sexy man, and she was like any hot woman who loved it when a man showed how much she turend him on. Before he mounted Jackie again to fuck her, Ed pulled the used condom off of his large thick cock and pulled a fresh packet out of his nightstand. He was about to rip the packet open, when Jackie said, "Ed, you don't need to do that. I appreciate the thought but I have to tell you that I am already pregnant."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.