Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Jackie went home that night after her meeting with the principal, Mr. Young, and found herself overwhelmed by how things had gone. She'd worried about her meeting with him, but never thought it would turn out as it had. Jackie truly thought the morning she found out she was pregnant a second time that she was finished as a school teacher.

When she arrived home with her little girl, Jackie went to her bedroom, took her clothes off, and headed straight to her bathroom to take a shower. She was so tired emotionally, physically, and mentally. It seemed like her life was crashing in around her all over again. She didn't know what to do, and after her meeting with Mr. Young, she feared what the future might hold for her.

Jackie knew she should be getting changed into her after-school clothes and fixing her young daughter supper, but she was feeling so unsure and one thing that always helped bring things back to center for her was a couple of good orgasms. She'd made sure her daughter was occupied with some books and games, and then Jackie went to her bedroom and stripped off the clothes she'd worn to school that day. When she unfastened her bra and pulled her bikini panties off, Jackie headed straight for the bathroom.

Before climbing in the shower, Jackie stopped in front of the large mirror to look at her body. She noticed that there were no noticeable signs yet that she was knocked up again; no baby bump showing yet, and her breasts hadn't started getting bigger. Truthfully, Jackie thought to herself, she could hardly wait until those changes in her body began. What she did see reflected in her bathroom mirror was a body and a face that she knew were very pretty and sexy. She liked the size and shape of her nice full C-cup breasts and her shapely figure. Jackie loved the sexy changes that carrying a baby in her belly the first time had created in her body: larger breasts, darker nipples, and she especially loved how pretty and sexy she thought she looked as her growing baby gave her that sexy bump in her belly until the very day she went into labor and delivered her little girl. She'd loved being pregnant the first time, and she was pleased she was knocked up again; she just wished it was with a man who was still with her and loved her forever. But those regrets were something she'd had no control over; the guy who'd knocked her up didn't love her and he'd left before she knew he'd gotten her pregnant. She'd just have to go through this pregnancy on her own, making the best of a less than ideal situation.

Jackie finally walked into the shower, and turned the warm water on to help her settle down and consider her future with two babies. The warm water quickly felt very good as it splashed down onto her head and then streamed over her naked body. Normally, Jackie would let the water get her completely wet and then she'd lather up, get washed off clean, wash her hair, and then dry off and get on with the duties of being a young single mom. Today Jackie knew she needed to enjoy the sensual feel of the warm water on her body, and she needed to get off more than once. As the water rushed over body, Jackie cupped both of her full breasts in her hand, squeezing them and enjoying the feel of the touch of hands on her naked tits. She played with her hard nipples, and then one hand slid downward over her belly until it slid over the smoothly shaved lips of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.