I'm an Old Cowhand - Cover

I'm an Old Cowhand

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake is a growing young boy trying to make himself a cowhand at his parent's ranch. When his father makes a fuckup and lets a bull gore his horse and then get him on the ground for more of the same what is Jake to do. What the hell, he always admired his mother's looks from the start.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Slow  

I farted around with my new toys most of the afternoon. When suppertime came I wasn't late to the table though and mother and the girls made it worth my while to show up. We had big steaks with baked potatoes and green beans and after I finished mine mother put a peach cobbler on the table and started dishing up bowls of it for desert. It went down well with plenty of Arbuckle's coffee.

I had nearly stuffed myself too full, but thankfully I didn't go hog wild. Mother, Susan, and Sally headed for bed as soon as the dishes were clean and with nothing much to do I went with them. They all teased me about wanting to get a show but I just teased back and helped them getting out of their clothes. Soon we were all naked and in the bed. Mother took pride of place for the first ride and I was on my back with her lowering her sweet snatch down around my pole.

I felt like I was in hog heaven since this position left her titties in a handy spot for exploration with my hands. After a little while I released them though and put both hands to her ass cheeks to hold on. She gave me a real workout but I tried the clitty-tickling trick on her and she went off before I spunked her.

No matter though, Susan and Sally helped her lie down beside me and then Sally settled onto her place. Naturally she was tighter than mother and even though she hadn't learned to squeeze my pole with her insides yet she was plenty snug around it anyway. Things got too good for me shortly and no matter how much I tickled her button I still went off when she did.

Susan was quick to help her down onto the bed and then she showed me she knew all about kissing and sucking on my dick. It was back in shape in no time and Susan mounted up for her ride as soon as it was. After my excellent work the edge was off my urgency and I took my time to slow lope between Susan's legs and it was an excellent trip. It was a little strange to me since it seemed they should all fell the same when we were doing it, but they didn't. They each had their own way of shaking their asses with my dick up them and even though they were all wonderful they were all different. I guess it was true. Variety was the spice of life.

They'd put me through my paces last night and I never even wiggled when they got out of bed, dressed, and left the next morning. It was the smell of bacon frying that finally got my attention and after I got up, tended to business, and then dragged on my clothes I headed for the kitchen where a big cup of coffee was waiting for me. Before quick could get ready a plate of bacon, eggs, and biscuits hit the table in front of me. It suddenly hit me I was as hungry as a bitch wolf sucking nine cubs and so I set to my job of making breakfast disappear.

When I was done I hated to leave the table and the coffee, not to mention my young harem, but after a few kisses for each of them and some nice hand work on their asses I dragged myself outside.

Finally I went outside and Jeff was the first one I saw. He mentioned the upcoming sale right off the bat. Several cattle buyers were coming to town and they would be buying cattle to ship out, mostly back east and a lot of them would probably head toward Chicago.

I'll admit I wasn't so worried about the money right now since there had been a lot of money in the bank when Dad died and we hadn't really spent much since then and I had gained the box of double eagles via the spaceman trade. Still, this was a cattle ranch and it would be stupid to miss out on the sale.

I chose up sides for a gather and got the men started right away. Hell, I even went with them to do my part.

We were hard at it for nearly a week and after we had them rounded up we had some sorting out to do. I needed Jeff and the other hands still with us for this since I wanted to keep the best cows we had and sell all the steers and any cows, which weren't producing more calves. I knew the men were familiar with them and so I told them to get rid of everything that wouldn't do anything for us as far as increasing went.

I also went to town to send off a few telegrams. I wanted to know what meat on the hoof was selling for in other places. In fact, now that I thought about it we should do better than normal since the Ft Worth stockyards had opened last year and they were now buying and slaughtering beef there too. It only made sense for the cattle to bring more here where they could be sold and processed so close to where they were raised.

It was a hard week gathering and sorting out the stock and I'll admit I was usually to worn out for a good round of fucking every night. My mother and sisters didn't complain though but they did get to be a caution at flashing their assets around naked, especially as bedtime came around. I ended up pacing myself but doing my best for them once they got started.

Apparently they weren't too out of shape over it since they started in on me finding a wife. Hell, even if it can't tend to all the pussy available my dick put in its vote for a wife too. At least I blamed the dreams I'd been having of Jenna Jamison on my dick. Jenna was the daughter of Jed Jamison, the man who owned the ranch nearest us. He was a cattleman too and he had quite a herd built up on his place too. I was happy for more than one reason when he invited me to come over for supper the next night. He hinted he wanted to have a little talk about the upcoming sale.

My mother and sisters didn't mind a bit and they went to work on my clothes and finally decided I didn't have anything fit to wear so they went through Dad's things and picked out the best one they thought they could alter to fit me. I spent two full days being a dress dummy, or at least a suit dummy. They didn't have time to get the clothes ready before I was due for super at the Jamison house, but they were able to cobble up an outfit that at least looked decent and they had their minds made up to get me into good shape for later wear.

I left in my fixed up finery for supper and I got a whale of a surprise when I arrived. I'd known Jenna's mother had died last winter of an ague, but I didn't have any notion Mr. Jamison had remarried. Jenna was the star of the show when I made it to their place, what with her black hair, blue eyes, and her goodly portion of titties to top of her spectacular ass. Her new stepmother was a caution too though. She was about Jenna's height and appeared to be only a year or two older than Jenna. She had an equal allotment of titty and there was nothing wrong with her ass either.

We had a wonderful meal but I had trouble paying it proper attention with my dick throbbing so. After we'd eaten Sam Jamison invited me to sit out on the porch with him to smoke a cigar.

He wanted to talk business and we got some things lined out. He was suspicious of the buyers who were coming to the sale and after he told me I took up that notion myself. He said he was only going to send about five hundred head to the sale to see what they brought and he hinted I should do the same. I told him I would and then he went back in the house and Jenna came out to sit in the swing with me.

Jenna was a treat to look at and when she came out to swing with me I noticed she was very happy I was there. Of course I gave her a kiss and she seemed like she was all for it. In fact she even let me handle the titties she was carrying and my hard dick only got harder as we went along. I knew there was no chance to get into her panties out on the porch swing, but as we went along she did allow my hand up under her dress and I made it within her panties thickness of heaven. Hell, while we were talking in between gropes she was even good to talk too and she let me know she'd welcome other visits from me.

I guess it was only natural. Sam Jamison and I had the biggest two ranches anywhere near and Jenna was getting up around marrying age. I guess my looks were as good as any man's and I was damned sure the only boy her age who was able to keep her up in the style she'd become accustomed to. Hell, she was raised to it.

When I rode home it was with a hard dick and my mother and sisters weren't slow to notice. I gave them two good goings over and of course they figured out what had my motor running. As far as they were concerned it was a done deal already and the next morning after breakfast when I went out to tend to business they all retired to the sewing room to devote more time to making sure I had decent sparking clothes.

When the sale got off the ground I found out Sam Jamison had been exactly right. The stock didn't bring shit. Hell, I only brought five hundred head to give it a try and I didn't even sell them. I had plenty of men to take my stock right back home and they'd only gain weight waiting around. Sam did the same thing and some of the others didn't sell all their stock either. The buyers had tried to take advantage of us for real and it pissed me off since via the telegraph I'd learned beef was bring more than it ever had in Chicago

Two of the main buyers fished around while talking to me and got an invite out to the house saying they wanted to look my stock over more carefully. When they dropped by a couple of days later I knew from the start they only wanted to try buying them again and they were even offering less now.

"Hell, y'all must think I'm broke out here. I've got some news for you though, I ain't. Just to make sure I've got plenty of cash I'm going to drive three hundred cows up to Ft. Worth and sell them. Hell, if the market is better there I'll drive 'em all up there, if it ain't I'll just hold them until it is better. I'm going to talk to Sam too and see if he wants to send any up there with me. I noticed he took all his stock back home too. If y'all keep thinking you can get our stock for nothing we may have a trail beat out pretty well to Ft. Worth before long," I told them and they didn't appreciate what I said.

I knew they wouldn't when I said it and I didn't give a shit what they thought. I excused myself from out talk and went to take a bath and get ready to head over to Sam's house. Jenna was expecting me for supper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.