I'm an Old Cowhand
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake is a growing young boy trying to make himself a cowhand at his parent's ranch. When his father makes a fuckup and lets a bull gore his horse and then get him on the ground for more of the same what is Jake to do. What the hell, he always admired his mother's looks from the start.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Slow  

Jeff Blanton, the foreman, straightened right up, but he wasn't the only one with an opinion of who should be taking over. I noticed Carl Blankenship seemed to think he ought to be running things now.

Sooner than later we got into an argument and I guess Carl thought he was the fastest one on the draw on our ranch now. We were arguing over which cows to move next and when I put my foot down and told him no he finally bucked up his nerve and went for his revolver.

I'd been paying close attention and I shot him right at the bottom of his breastbone before he'd cleared leather. Carl was very surprised and several of the other hands were too. In fact his best friend on the ranch, Jal Carter, went for his sidearm too and I gave him a dose of the same thing. Soon enough both he and Carl were on the ground bleeding out their last.

I calmly reloaded the two spent cartridges, re-holstered my revolver, and called all the men up close for a little talk.

"I guess I was wrong thinking you guys could catch on without me having to explain things to you. My father's will left this place to my mother and me, and I'm going to be he head man around here no matter what you want.

"If any of you want to quit over it be my guest, but if you're riding one of our horses you'll leave walking. Make up your mind now and lets get this over with. If any of the rest of you want to try me go ahead now and let's get it over with," I told them, and I was a little surprised when Jake Carlton went for his revolver too.

I was mostly surprised by how slow he seemed but he was the one who was supposed to know what he could do. We all knew now he could die over it and he did soon enough. I went ahead and told the others to knock off and we'd have a funeral. I was pleasantly surprised when the others dismounted and threw Carl, Jal, and Jake over their horses' saddle and took the reins to lead them back.

I sent Jeff into town to fetch the undertaker and a preacher. He was back about two hours later and he drafted a couple of men to dig holes in the cemetery for planting our deceased. I noticed the county Sheriff had come out to look things over.

He got me off to the side and asked me how things had gone and then he talked to all the others, one at a time, to get their stories. He came up to me when he was done and told me he couldn't see a thing I'd done wrong and then he mounted his horse and went back to town.

The undertaker didn't do a lot to the dead men, but he did lay them out nicely on some boards Jeff had found and he helped us lower them into the holes. The preacher said a miniature sermon over them and then a longish prayer.

Of course I'd told mother all about it when we first got back with the dead men and she, my sisters, and the hired girls fixed a big meal and we ate it and took the rest of the day off.

About an hour after the meal was over three of our hands came up to talk to me. They were disturbed over the killings and acted like they wanted me to apologize and promise I wouldn't do it again.

"I don't know what you think I could have done other than let them shoot me. If that's the best you can figure things out you might as well head on into town. Gather your things and I'll get Rastus to take you to town in the wagon."

"We can just ride our horses," Frank Tolbert said.

"Where are you keeping your horses Frank? I've only seen you riding ranch horses and you ain't taking them with you." I said.

He acted like he wanted to argue for a minute and I saw him moving his gun hand around near his holster.

"You'd better get your hand away from that sidearm if you want to go anywhere except to a hold in the cemetery." I told him, and it surprised him since he jerked his hand away.

"Most ranches let a man take the horse he's been using with him when they fire him," Frank said.

"And if I'd fired you I would too. You decided you wanted to leave on your own and quit. I ain't heard of any ranches giving their horses away just because a man wants to leave. You're welcome to a ride into town unless you want to walk, but that's as far as it goes." I said.

"Well, I just won't quit then," he said.

"You've done quit Frank. The only way you'll ever work another day here is if I hire you again. I wouldn't count on that happening if I were you. In fact, you ain't even welcome to your next meal here.

You three have done quit and if you stand around jawing you're gonna miss your ride into town. If you'd rather have a ride to the cemetery just go for your gun now," I said, and it was damned lucky I was watching Bill Johnson and Fred Calhoun when I did it since they went for their sidearm and I was damned nearly late getting mine out to take care of them.

As soon as I shot Fred I looked at Frank again and damned if he wasn't going for his sidearm too. I took it easy on him and only shot him in the hand. Others were coming over to see what was going on by then and Jeff took a look at Frank's hand and sent one of the boys after some rags to bandage it up.

"Damn Jake, when did you get so fast with that revolver," Jeff asked while we were standing around.

"I guess you were too busy to notice after I got the revolvers, but I spent about two weeks making sure I could get them into action pronto. I also made sure I could hit what I aimed at with my Henry too." I said.

Talk died down then and I told the others to help Frank pack his things if he wanted them to and that Rastus was taking him into town. I even gave Frank two Double Eagles as severance pay. He didn't really deserve it, but I figured he'd need some money to find a place to stay.

Mother, Susan, and Sally were solicitous over my welfare when I made it into the house and I told them we'd be taking the day off tomorrow and we should probably have another big feed around lunchtime.

"That's good, Jake. Your sisters have been pestering me to let them join us in bed and by the time you tend to us all tonight you'll need some extra rest tomorrow," she said.

It surprised hell out of me but it was happy news. I found out Momma and Daddy had planned for Daddy to break the girls in within a few weeks when Daddy got kilt. Momma was pressing me into service. She told me a few boys in town had been sniffing around the two of them trying to invite them on a buggy ride. The girls had no intention of any such thing, but they did thing it was time for them to find out what it was all about.

Momma had one of the kitchen girls warm me up some bathwater in the kitchen after supper and I was happy to have a bath. I put on the clean clothes after I was out and dry and I discovered Momma, Susan, and Sally were already up in mother's bedroom waiting for me to show up.

The three of them were in bed with the covers turned down when I got there and all three of them were as naked as Jaybirds. They watched closely as I got out of my clothes and then mother called me to her side for the first ride. She said she wanted to relieve the pressure so I could take it easy on the other two.

This wasn't my first rodeo with mother, but it was as good as always. As soon as I had mother moaning and gasping she rolled me over onto Susan and I put my mouth to Susan's titties right away. I must be doing something right because Susan's hands went directly into my hair and she petted and kissed around on my head and all of my face she could reach.

When I moved between her legs mother gave Sally instructions for aiming my pole and soon enough I pushed it up Susan and did away with her hymen. She was a snug fit and I had to count backwards starting with a thousand to keep from shooting off too soon. Susan got into the rhythm right away and soon her legs wrapped around my waist and she was doing a good job of fucking right back up at me

Mother leaned down to whisper in my ear then and she clued me in about the clitoris and about stroking it gently while I pumped. It wasn't much bother to find it via the Braille system and when I gently teased it things got exciting between Susan's legs. Her cooter began squeezing on my dick as I pumped and before long I lost my count and lost my wad too. I don't guess it was a tragedy since Susan went off right with me. She moaned, squealed, and whimpered for a few seconds and then she bragged on me for making it so good for her.

Mother clued Sally in about sucking me back up hard and she was a fast learner. Soon enough I was between her legs with a brand new hardon and she felt delicious too when I parted her pussy lips and burst through her cherry.

Mother had been exactly right about them wearing me out. She took the dick sucking place after Sally and I blasted off and she sucked up another good old big 'en for me to use on her.

They let me slump down among 'em for some rest after I gave them all a second come, but they petted, stroked, and kissed on me until I drifted off to sleep.

I'd imagined I'd sleep soundly after the workout, but it wasn't to be. I was drawn into a dream almost at once and it scared the bejesus out of me at first.

I was in a medium sized room and the walls appeared to be made of metal, which had been shined until it shone nearly like a mirror. There was a desk in the middle of the room with an office type chair at it and two regular seating chairs facing it. I'd only been in there about two or three minutes when a man, or a sort of one, nearly seven feet tall came in and sat in the desk chair.

"Greetings Jake. My name is Alowishus and you can call me Al. I know this is a strange way to meet someone but it was easiest for us and we'd rather you keep any information you gather tonight to yourself. We will try to become useful to you in hopes it will convince you to keep things to yourself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.