My Sexual Advisor
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An older man teaches a teenage couple how to enjoy sex

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

The next afternoon I picked Karen up and we drove out to our favourite secluded parking spot. We didn't speak as we drove there, both silent with our thoughts. As we pulled up, I got the rug out of the car and we walked to where we liked to sit and cuddle.

"Are you upset with me, Jim? Did I let things go too far with Fred last night?" she implored me and I could see tears welling in her eyes.

Immediately I took her into my arms and kissed her as I assured her that as far as I was concerned last night had been fantastic and I just hoped that she had enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Do you really mean that, sweetheart?" she cried, hopefully.

"Of course I do and I'm really looking forward to the next five weeks, nearly as much as I am to the end of that period when it will be me that can make love to you" I responded.

"You know I don't make love to Fred. I had sex with him and let him teach us how to do it, but I'll only make love to you, my darling. You do understand that, don't you?" she asked plaintively.

"Of course I do, sweetheart. I understand the difference and believe me; I can't wait until you and I can make love to each other" I told her.

"So do you still want us to go back to Fred's place next week?" she whispered, clearly still concerned with my reaction to what had happened last night.

"Yes, I do, but only if you promise to enjoy it. If you don't want to I'll understand, but he's going to take you to his doctor and get the pill prescribed for you next week, isn't he? That way you will be able start it as soon as your next period is finished, won't you?" I reminded her.

Karen nodded her agreement, seemingly happier with my reassurances, so we continued with what we had started. Soon I was between her legs, licking and fingering her, but not before I had spent considerable time shown appropriate homage to her wonderful breasts. After she climaxed from my attentions to her sex, she reciprocated, sucking me, ensuring that I exploded in her mouth before she smiled at me and then swallowed my offering.


From my perspective the week seemed to drag, even though I was very busy at work. I seemed to be getting more successful as a salesman and Fred was more than happy to encourage me as we were both making good money. I worked quite long hours, knocking off on time only on Wednesday, so I could go to Karen's place for dinner with her parents.

Eventually, however, Friday came around again and we once more stood outside Fred's front door and rang the bell.

Karen seemed to be a bit nervous, but assured me she was looking forward to the night, providing I still wanted her to be intimate with Fred. I had reassured her several times on our drive over that I was more than happy for us to continue letting him teach us all he could so that we could maximise our future sexual relations. We both felt good about learning about love making this way.

As we stepped into the house, Fred welcomed me with a handshake and then took Karen into his arms for a fairly passionate kiss, before leading us into the lounge room. We sat in our customary configuration: me on the single lounge chair and Fred and Karen on the two-seater. Fred immediately put one arm around her and she cuddled close to him, smiling shyly at me as she did so.

It wasn't long before Fred was kissing Karen and she was responding, sighing as their kiss ended and Fred was massaging her wonderful breasts. But she quickly looked at me, a quizzical expression clearly visible on her face, as she sought confirmation from me that I was happy with what she was doing. Naturally, I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Why don't we go upstairs to my bedroom for a practice session before dinner?" Fred asked us.

Karen looked at me, so I responded, saying "sounds like a good idea to me."

Fifteen minutes later, after Fred and I had ensured that Karen was suitably aroused and he had shown me several more erogenous zones that I should kiss and touch and lick, he buried his penis buried deep inside her vagina. Then he rolled her over, so that she was on top and instructed her to sit up, turn around, roll over onto their sides, then took her from behind. He explained each of the different positions, some of their advantages and disadvantages. All the while, Karen was getting more and more turned on and so was I.

Eventually, he reached his climax, but not before she had enjoyed at least two orgasms from him. When he pulled out of her, I could see his seed seeping out of her sex. She looked so desirable.

"Why don't you use your tongue and see if you can give her another climax" Fred suggested to me, adding "girls really like to be licked and sucked after sex."

At first I was a bit put off by the suggestion, knowing I would be tasting his ejaculate as well as hers, but then I realised that I was happy for Karen to use her mouth on our penises and let us both conclude in her mouth, so what was the difference? So I swallowed and took a deep breath, then went between her legs and licked her sex.

I was surprised that it didn't taste too bad and I could tell that Karen was really enjoying what I was doing to her. Fred told me to turn around so that she could take my penis into her mouth at the same time. As I was rather aroused from watching Fred and her having sex, it wasn't long before I was climaxing in her mouth and she was moaning from the pleasure I was giving her at the same time.

We all got cleaned up and went down for dinner and a few glasses of wine. It was very pleasant and I was pleased we were all so relaxed and enjoying the social aspect of the evening as well. Karen kept smiling at me and when Fred left the room to go back to the kitchen, she asked me "are you OK? Are you happy with what we are doing?"

I reassured her and told her that I was looking forward to going back upstairs after dinner for more 'practice' and she smiled at me and told me how much she loved me.


The next day Karen and I reminisced about the previous night and we both agreed how much we had enjoyed everything. Karen was particularly happy about how good it felt when I had oral sex with her after Fred had made love to her, but she was keen to make sure that I was happy to do it, concerned that I might be put off by tasting their combined juices.

I assured her I was more than happy and actually enjoyed doing it to her. We then spent lots of time enjoying more mutual oral sex, interposed with lots of cuddling and kissing, before it was time for me to take her home. Sunday I was hoping to spend a couple more hours with her in our favourite parking spot and enjoying much of the same, but Karen told me that her period had started last night. That didn't deter her from giving me pleasure though and I was still able to spend considerable time kissing and fondling her beautiful breasts.

"At least that means I can start taking the pill in a few days and then in another month it will be you making love to me" Karen shyly told me, something I was very much looking forward to and I told her just that.

Again, although I was busy at work during the next week and making very good money, time seemed to drag but only because once again I was looking forward to more lessons from Fred.

At lunch on Friday, Fred and I were sitting together in his office, when he passed me a small tube of lubricant and told me "tonight, when I am inside your lovely Karen, I want you to use this."

"What do I do with it?" I asked him, slightly puzzled.

"Place a small amount on your middle finger and slowly insert it into her bottom. Don't push hard, do it very gently and pause for a moment each time you go a bit further into her. Once she seems comfortable with it in all the way, slowly move it in and out of her a few times and then withdraw it completely, add some more lubricant on a second finger and slowly repeat what you just did but this time using two fingers" he told me, adding "don't say anything to her before. Let it be a surprise for her."

That night, both times Fred was thrusting inside Karen's sex, I did what he had described. The second time it seemed a bit easier and Karen seemed to really like it, especially coupled with what Fred was doing to her. As we were leaving, he gave me the tube and told us to practise whenever we could.

Karen and I were both more than happy to do what he said whenever we could get together, which was only Saturday and Sunday, and I would use my mouth and one hand on her sex, while I was using my lubricated fingers on her bottom. I didn't miss out either, as Karen was more than happy to ensure I enjoyed orgasms in her lovely mouth.

I still had dinner with Karen and her folks every Wednesday night. They made me very welcome and treated me like a son. But there was never an opportunity for more than a simple goodnight kiss. Karen still had college and study, albeit it was her last year. She had decided that university wasn't for her and she hoped that she might be able to work for Fred in each of the coming school holidays and then either get a full-time job with him or in an office else where in town.

Fred had assured me that I was doing very well and he saw me as part of his long-term team, so I was happy. I had started doing a part time course so that I could eventually get my Financial Adviser's licence, which would help in our work.

When the next Friday rolled around, the first time Fred was inside Karen, he got me to finger her bottom with first one and then two fingers and then got me using a third finger, which Karen seemed to have no difficulty accepting. She actually seemed to enjoy feeling my fingers inside her anus, especially with what Fred was doing to her vagina as he thrust deep and hard inside her. She certainly enjoyed more than one orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.