My Sexual Advisor - Cover

My Sexual Advisor

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An older man teaches a teenage couple how to enjoy sex

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Karen was fifteen when I started dating her; she was just fourteen months younger than me. She was my first girlfriend and apparently, unbelievably, I was her first boyfriend.

I say unbelievably because she was so pretty and so nice. She was 165 centimetres tall with a perfect figure and a face to match, framed with soft auburn hair down to her shoulders. Her eyes were striking, but it was her smile that made me and many other guys melt. Long, shaped and athletic legs that moved smoothly and quickly when needed, led to a small firm bottom. Her waist was tiny, tummy flat and small round breasts with, I found out later, delicious long nipples.

Of course she grew a little over the next two years, but retained her petite body and beauty.

I, on the other hand, was a little gangly at sixteen, but filled out a slightly by the time I was seventeen. Now I stood 182 centimetres tall and was quite athletic. I loved sport and would play anything I could. But I could never describe myself as anything other than ordinary looking, so I was amazed that Karen not only became being my first girlfriend, but she stayed with me.

While we were both at school, we went to the movies, holding hands to and from and then sitting in the back row if we could, cuddling and even kissing a little, especially if the movie wasn't that interesting.

By the time I had walked her home, during the first year of our courtship, I would kiss her at the front door, our mouths firmly closed and our bodies barely touching below the waist. But she would press her chest against mine and occasionally I was even able to squeeze her breasts through her blouse and bra. In those days she always wore a bra, even though she had small, firm breasts that didn't need any support.

After we had been going together for a year, by which stage Karen was 16 years old, we sometimes were able to be by ourselves, in the lounge room of her parents place, down in the park or by the river. Then she let me put my hand inside her bra and fondle those delightful breasts. I couldn't call them beautiful at this point, because I still hadn't seen them, but I loved touching them. It felt incredibly sexy to me just to be able to have my hand touching the flesh of her wonderful breasts.

Some months later I finished college and was lucky to get a job with an insurance company. It was a fairly small agency and the guy who owned it was a very successful salesman, who had done very well. He took me under his wing, training me to sell for him, but mostly I did office work, helping him prepare some of his quotes and presentations.

Now I had money coming in regularly and saved up enough to buy a small second hand car. Karen, of course, was still at school, having just started year eleven. I had graduated two years ahead of her, even though I was only fourteen months older, because I had been able to start school early and managed to be put up to the next year every time, even though I had been warned I was probably too young.

But at least being by ourselves was now easier, especially as Karen's parents, by this stage, had accepted me as their daughter's boyfriend. Providing I encouraged her to do well at school, they told me they were happy for me to see her fairly regularly and usually invited me for dinner most Wednesdays, but I had to leave soon after the meal was finished. Weekends we almost had carte blanc, while school days we rarely saw each other except briefly after I finished work until her dinner time, except on those Wednesdays. But that worked out fine for us both.

Even though we might be away by ourselves somewhere quiet in the bush, we still didn't take our passion very far. But finally, one day as we were lying on a blanket near a waterhole far from anyone else, Karen let me take her blouse and her bra off. Kissing those glorious globes, finally revealed to my eyes for the first time was an absolute delight. I must have spent an hour just kissing and sucking them.

Laying there, both just wearing shorts, with my bare chest pressing on her naked breasts was a dream to me. Karen had her arms wrapped around my back as we kissed, seemingly for ever. Nothing in my life to date had felt so good.

By this stage our kisses had graduated to slightly open lips that allowed our tongues to touch, but we hadn't yet discovered the joys of open mouth kissing. We were both fairly naïve, coming from very conservative, religious families, where sex was never discussed and sexual literature almost non-existent.

Karen turned seventeen a couple of months before she finished year eleven. During her school holidays we were able to spend more time together, although she was able to get a job over the Christmas school holidays, working for my boss, Fred, in the office. This freed me up to do a bit more of the selling, while the other two salesmen had their annual leave.

With school finished for the year early in December for Karen, she had been able to get three weeks work before Christmas and Fred had promised her another four weeks in January. We were closed between Christmas and New Year.

After work on the Friday before Christmas, Fred had a few drinks in the office with a number of good customers and a few friends. He had previously invited Karen and me, as the only staff still there, to come around to his place for dinner and a few drinks afterwards.

Karen had gone home and got changed into a spaghetti strap summer dress that was thin and light and she was clearly braless. She look absolutely gorgeous and I was looking forward to having a kiss and cuddle with her later.

Neither Karen nor I drank much, in fact she virtually never drank and I only an occasional beer. Back at his home, where he lived by himself, being childless and a widower for the past two years, he opened a very good bottle of French champagne and poured us all a drink so we could celebrate the end of a very successful year.

I should point out that Fred, although 45 years old, was a very fit man, almost a fitness fanatic and I guess you would describe him as reasonably good looking. He lived by himself in a rather posh home, luxury such that neither Karen nor I had ever seen before.

After our first glass of champagne, Fred served us a dozen oysters naturale each and then we had a lobster salad. Finally he gave us a very rich chocolate mousse. During the whole meal he had opened a second bottle of the wonderful champagne and I guess we were both, but especially Karen, feeling just a little tipsy, but we were certainly happy and merry.

When we adjourned to the lounge, Fred sat on the two-seater. Karen sat next to him and I sat on the single lounge chair opposite.

"I almost forgot to give you this, kids" he said producing two envelopes and giving one to each of us.

Karen had hers open first and squealed, turned to him and said "oh Fred thanks so much. That's wonderful" and gave him a kiss on the mouth, she was so excited.

Then she turned to me and told me that he had given her a cash bonus of $200, more than her week's wage. I opened mine and found a thousand dollars in the envelope and said "wow, a thousand dollars, Fred? That's a fantastic bonus. Do I have to give you a kiss too?"

"I hope not" Karen said before Fred had a chance to answer then added "would you like me to give him a kiss from you instead?"

"That sounds like a better idea, so let me give it to you so you can pass it on" I said, jokingly but knowing that I was going to give her a nice kiss.

I got up and walked across to where she was sitting and gave her the most passionate kiss I could, so excited about the unexpected amount of money I now had.

As she got her breath back and I walked back to my seat, Karen turned to Fred and asked softly "do you want Jim's kiss?"

"Mmmh, yes please" Fred said, clearly happy to be getting a second kiss from my darling Karen.

I watched, not feeling jealous, just happy, as Karen allowed Fred to kiss her and it seemed to me that she was giving him that same kiss I had given her, which I couldn't complain about, seeing that I had told her to pass it on.

Fred had his arm around her as they kissed and when they came up for air, he left his arm around her shoulders and she sank back against him in the lounge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.