Homemade Movies Are Best - Cover

Homemade Movies Are Best

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

On the Sunday Tom met up with Grandpa Joe and showed him into the study where the computer was already set up and running. Pulling a chair beside him, Tom invited him to sit and watch as he began the long process of editing the films, the first thing he did was to take the individual clips from the separate cameras and remove any unusable footage. Eventually he was left with six film files, and it was his next job with to mix these film files together to produce the finished DVD.

They began by first of all viewing the footage of Brenda and Angie getting changed, they were quite amused to see there was lots of touchy-feely between the two women and whilst they were naked the passionate kiss between the pair of them left nothing to the imagination. Tom cropped the film at the point where the two parted from their kiss and then skipped to where Agnes entered the room, as Joe and Tom watched they began to become sexually excited as the two naked women now began to undress Agnes. Once completed and in full colour on the screen in front of them they watched as the three women played with each other.

Hoping not to be noticed Tom kept stealing glances sideways at the tent forming in Joe's pants; however Joe was well aware not only of Tom's glances but also the similar tent forming in Tom's trousers. Hoping to push this a little further Joe slowly and deliberately began to unzip his trousers knowing that Tom would be watching his every move. No sooner had Joe exposed is rock hard cock than he had his hand wrapped around it and was slowly stroking it. Seeing this Tom immediately began to expose his own cock and similarly began stroking it almost in time with Joe.

As the film on the screen reached the point where Tom wanted to cut the rest of the footage, he released his cock and in order to click on the mouse. He was a little taken aback when he felt Joe take his cock in his hand and continue where Tom had left off, but the friendly smile from Joe reassured him all was well. Now John began editing the second of the six films and work was in the process of locating the start position he wanted the film to begin at when he felt his chair being pushed away from the computer desk and he then felt something warm and wet on the end of his cock. Glancing down Tom now found his wife's grandfather's head in his lap and his cock in Joe's mouth.

Joe lovingly bathed Toms cock with his tongue as he attempted to swallow with the full 7 1/2 inches into the back of his mouth. Tom felt the sensation was so good that he closed his eyes and leaned back allowing his grandfather in law even more room to manipulate his cock. The first he realised that his grandfather in law was intent on taking it further was when he was probing his anal ring with his finger; Joe had managed to bury two thirds of his index finger inside the puckered anal opening. To be honest Tom loved the sensation and pressed is backside harder down onto the finger.

They both quickly agreed that it would be better to make themselves more comfortable, so they headed to the master bedroom of course the cameras were still primed to run and therefore was likely to capture all the action on film. As they entered the master bedroom Joe began to undress his granddaughter's husband slowly and shocked Tom when he kissed him full on the mouth not like one would kiss a relation kiss but very much a kiss between two lovers. Once they were both naked they moved onto the bed and manoeuvred themselves into a 69 position, once in place they literally devoured each other's cocks as if there was no tomorrow and both used the opportunity to finger each other's anal rings. Whether by design or misjudgement Tom had not locked the front door and although his wife was not expected back from visiting her mom, dad and the grandmother for the next two hours or so; now busy on the bed they were oblivious to the arrival of a pair of watching eyes.

For stood in the doorway of the master bedroom watching all their activity was Cindy, and so turned on was she that she already had her hand buried inside her panties and at least two fingers plumbing the depths of her cunt. Her free hand was struggling to undo the buttons on her blouse in order to release her unfettered tits and to free her nipples were already like bullets. As quietly as she could she decided to undress but made sure not to miss one single second of the action on the bed, and no sooner were she naked when she entered the room quietly.

The first the men knew of her presence was when they felt movement on the bed and she quickly join them, both men look surprised but quickly recovered inviting her to join them. Joe lay on his back and helped guide Cindy on top of him before easing his rigid prick into were soaking wet inviting cunt, Tom quickly move behind her and began to rub his cock against the juices being produced by her cunt from the attention of her grandfather's cock. Cindy turned her head and begged for Tom to slide it into her arse, now whether Tom intended to or not only he knows but whatever the case, he slammed his cock against her and it ended up sliding in beside her granddad's.

Cindy had never even heard of taking two cocks up a cunt at once let alone thought about doing it, the initial pain of having two rather fat cocks stretching her cunt muscles was quickly replaced by an overwhelming feeling of being full up. This was even overtaken by a feeling of being a real dirty slut not only taking two cocks but two together up her baby making chute.

For both Tom and Joe it was also strange to actually feel each other's cock trapped in a single cunt, as Joe pulled his cock slowly out of her cunt Tom held is firmly buried to the hilt. Now as Joe slowly pushed his one back in Tom slowly pulled his one out, now together they began to work up the speed as they alternatively slammed their cock into her accommodating cunt. The friction of cock skin against cock skin was a feeling neither men would forget in a hurry as it was like having a wank with a constant slick source of lubricant flowing freely around each prick. Suddenly Cindy began screaming like a banshee as her orgasm ripped through her body and inside her head fireworks and bright flashing lights went off as if she was in another world. The two men continued to pound her body and her orgasms merged into one continuous high plateau and her body became like a rag doll.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.