Pam and Her Friends - Cover

Pam and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pam, a twenty-something woman, is addicted to older men, the age of her own father, who she regularly fucks, and his male friends. She cannot get enough of their attention and their cocks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Father   Oral Sex  

Pam's expectations that her father, Steve, might make a nocturnal visit to her bedroom had been exactly right. At about 2:00 a.m., her father came into her room, and he was hard as a rock and ready to fuck her again when he climbed into her bed.

"Pam, I'm so horny, baby, that I can't wait until you wake up in the morning. Give me some of your hot pussy now," he said as he reached over, touching Pam's naked body. He cupped her naked C-cup breasts and then his hand moved down to her shaved pussy and he was sliding two fingers up and down over her wet pussy and then he let his middle finger slip up inside Pam's hot cunt and started working her pussy that way.

"Mmmmm, yes, Daddy, you're such a horndog, baby," Pam said. She spread her thighs and placed her hand over his as he finger fucked her. "Mmmm, oh yes, make me hot, Daddy, get me hot for you," Pam moaned.

Pam rolled over onto her side, reaching down and finding her father's hardon jutting from his groin. She loved his big thick cock, and she began stroking his hardon. In a couple of minutes, she had him breathing hard, and he rolled over on top of Pam, spreading her legs so he could mount her. Steve aimed his full hard cockhead straight into Pam's cunt lips as she opened her thighs for him. He quickly slid his big dick inside her and felt the hot tightness of her wet pussy grasping him as he began to fuck in and out of her body.

"Mmmmmm, fuck me, baby," Steve moaned, as he felt Pam moving in unison with his rutting thrusts. Pam really enjoyed middle of the night fuck sessions and she knew it happened more times than not when she slept in her parents' house. She threw her shapely legs up over her father's body, pulling him deep inside her pussy on each inward thrust he made.

"Give me your seed, Daddy; you know I'm not on birth control. Fuck me, Daddy, and give me a baby," Pam moaned, knowing that such vivid references to her unprotected fertility always got her father and his friends really hot and made them fuck her like they were on a mission. She, like all of the females in the swap group, were not on birth control, so conception was always a distinct possibility, even a probability if the right time of month and the right male came together.

Pam really wanted a hard cock to suck off, but she knew getting fucked during the night hours was the best, and she'd have to wait until morning so she could suck her Daddy off or go home and give her hubby a blowjob before heading out to work. She laughed when she thought she might do both.

Steve loved fucking his sexy daughter, Pam, and he took every advantage to get his cock in her mouth or pussy. He and her mother had brought her up right, and he knew Pam was literally a cum-slut and she loved it in every hole she could get it. Steve humped Pam, feeling her pussy so well lubed not only from the natural wetness of a woman's pussy in the nighttime, but also the cumloads that were still in her pussy from her fucks the evening before.

Pam's reminder that she was always vulnerable to being knocked up since she was not on birth control was always an aphrodisiac to Steve and most of the adult men in the swap group and among his friends who loved the unspoken truth that when they fucked Pam and the other young women, they might be unloading babymaking sperm inside her pussy. Steve, especially, was a big horndog, and he loved sharing his sperm in every pussy he could get the chance. He knew there'd been a number of abortions resulting from swap group fucks, but he also knew there'd been a lot of new babies born among the females in the group, too.

Steve finally realized he was going to cum, and Pam had already had three orgasms from when he'd slid his cock up inside her pussy and started fucking her. He thrust in and out four more times and then buried his cock deep inside her, and held it there while his balls pumped another load deep into his own daughter's horny cunt. Steve stayed inside Pam's pussy until his cock went flaccid and then he rolled over and went to sleep beside her there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.