Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Sam was lying back on his bed, exhausted after watching Annabelle and Jody performing for him. When they had arrived back at his local pad, Annabelle had still been in her bra and panties, and totally covered with semen, while Jody was all hyped up after gobbling semen off a stranger's spoon. Sam had told Annabelle to lie down on the living room carpet and told Jody to lick the semen off her. She had proved remarkably adept at doing that task so that it not only looked sexy but, judging from Annabelle's delighted response, was sexy!

After Annabelle recovered, he had them change places, and Jody laid back and screamed her delight as the very experienced Annabelle went to work on her. When Jody had cum for the second time, he pulled Annabelle off her and asked how often she had gone down on girls, and Annabelle swore she had only ever done it when required to do so by him. "I'm not really into girls," she said, flushing.

Jody looked quite disappointed. Sam asked her what she thought, and Jody replied, "Well, even if she didn't enjoy doing it, she did it really well. And I thought she was enjoying what I did to her."

'Out of the mouths of babes, ' Sam would think later, remembering.

All the while he had watched them, idly stroking his cock, he had found himself thinking how very sexy girls making love to girls looked. And always after such a thought his mind roved over the commercial possibilities. So far, he realized, most of their activity had been aimed at girls pleasing men. Most of the activities planned for the Last Man Standing competition in the village were basically the same. He needed to change that, provide some variety. 'Girls eat girls' would be a great slogan!

He started to wonder whether skilled girls like Annabelle and Jody could be used to pleasure girls who were not normally into girls but who did have a healthy libido. He needed to find out. He picked up the phone and called Sandra at her flat. Phil answered, and agreed to come over right away bringing Sandra with him.

'About time those two got married, ' Sam thought, and immediately realized the commercial opportunities that would be available from such an event, carried out in front of the cameras as part of Last Man Standing. With full consummation of course, on camera in their wedding bed! He wondered if anyone would believe that Sandra was still a virgin, no, not really possible. Maybe he could have Phil 'marry' Annabelle or Jody! Now that would make great television! But Sandra would be furious. Anyway, forget Phil, today he was concentrating on girls with girls.

When they arrived, he told Sandra to undress and get on the bed, on her back, legs wide apart. "I am going to have Annabelle and Jody try to give you a climax," he said, and Sandra smiled, obviously not too unhappy at that idea. "But I want you to try to resist them, not physically of course, I just mean that I want you to try to last five minutes of their attentions without cumming. And to encourage you in that, the penalty for cumming early will be that you won't be allowed to see Phil for a week.

Sandra gasped, and looked desperately at Phil, then at Sam. "Chief, that's not fair! You know how I feel about Phil, please you can't say that."

Sam chuckled. "Well okay, you can keep seeing him, but instead the penalty for cumming too soon will be that you will wear a chastity belt for a week."

Sandra groaned.

"And one more thing, Sandra, no trying to distract yourself by thinking of other things. So I want you to keep talking to us, telling us what the girls are doing to you, how it feels, what you would like them to do next. Annabelle, you will get a bonus if you and Jody bring Sandra off in time. Jody, your family will get more points toward the final selections." Sam was anyway determined that Jody was going to be in the finals, but he didn't tell her that, he was enjoying making her work for it.

"Get ready girls, you can kneel on the bed but don't start touching her yet." Sam had a timer on the sideboard, and he set it for five minutes then turned it on. "Go to it, girls."

Annabelle went straight for Sandra's crotch, leaving Jody with just her breasts and her lips. Jody bent and gently suckled each nipple in turn then moved up and started kissing Sandra on the mouth, while her hands continued tweaking her nipples. Sandra obediently tried to keep talking, but kept having to stop when Jody pushed her tongue into Sandra's mouth. Phil groaned, and Sam chuckled, when Sandra sobbed, "She's put a finger in my bottom!" Annabelle looked up and grinned at Sam, and had the grace to blush, before wiping her mouth with her unoccupied hand and going back down on Sandra's sopping wet and gaping snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.