Last Man Standing
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The committee was sitting around drinking coffee and watching closed circuit TV of the four girls who had agreed to be caned. They were standing miserably in a row outside the room where the caning benches were, and where they had earlier witnessed the canings of Mrs Chapman, Stacey and Melinda. They had not been told when they would be called in for their turns, nor in what order they would be summoned, nor on which of the three frames they would be placed. They didn't even know for sure how many strokes each was to receive, because they had been told extra strokes could be awarded for making too much fuss.

Sam was enjoying making them wait, watching the fear on their faces, and hearing the whispered conversations. It was fun knowing that none of the girls was wearing panties. Their panties were laid out neatly on the conference table, each inscribed with the sentence the girl had been given.

"So, it seems that a significant number, even a majority, of teenage girls will volunteer to take a caning, in return for points being added to their family's score. These kids must be really eager to get into the finals! Question is, how do we exploit that enthusiasm with all the girls we have on call, to make good television?"

"Fuck the television, let's just cane the little darlings," said Finance with a chuckle. "Starting with these four!"

Sandra glared at him, but that wasn't enough to dampen his enthusiasm. He had loved watching the video of the three demonstration canings, and the repeated close-up views of the watching girls. Now he was itching to see young Janey, the tall teenage blonde, taking her twelve strokes. He was remembering Stacey, doing sixty nine with him on his office floor, her on her back, her knees up under his armpits so he could lick the welts from her caning while she sucked his cock. He wasn't sure if she was doing it willingly and eagerly, or whether she was only doing it for the promise of more points. But he really didn't care. And yes, she had done it so nicely that he had awarded her family some 'discretionary bonus' points for her performance, and let her sit beside him while he typed the award into her file on the website. She was so excited she had turned to kiss him, and slid to the floor and took his cock back in her mouth! Before she left she had offered to come and see him again, and to do sixty nine again, if he would give the family a few more points. Like Sam, he wanted to delay the finals of Last Man Standing as long as possible. This was all just too much fun!

"Well guys, we can't make them wait forever. How about we have the first one in?"

"Which should we choose?"

"The one due to get the least strokes. And make sure the girls outside can hear each one. Sandra, who is that?"

Sandra had the four pairs of panties on the table in front of her, and she made a show of arranging them in order of the number of strokes marked on each, and announced the name of the one getting least strokes, just nine. She stood up and opened the door. "Fiona, come in please. Place yourself over the desk."

The girl came in, visibly terrified, looked at the assembled group of people, obviously shocked to have such a large audience, but reluctantly bent forward over the desk. "Lift your skirt up over your back, Fiona."

On the wall above and behind the girl a monitor showed the view of the camera mounted low in the wall behind her, a perfect firm smooth unblemished bottom, her thighs just wide enough apart to expose her private bits.

"Sir, this is Fiona, she has volunteered to take nine strokes."

"Is that true, Fiona? You have agreed to this?"

"Yes sir," the girl panted.

"You know you can say stop at any time, but you will lose the bonus points and suffer a small penalty loss of points?"

"Yes sir, no please give me the full set."

"Very well. You saw how the other girls took their canings? So you know the routine?"

"Yes sir. Please may I have my caning sir."

"Sandra, bring one of the other girls in to count the strokes."

Janey appeared, face pale, biting her lip. As the cane sliced in the first time, she winced, then said with a shaking voice, "One sir."

Fiona squirmed and flexed her bum cheeks for a while then muttered, "Thank you sir please may I have the next stroke."

When Fiona finally stood up, she was pale and sweating and looked utterly delicious. She was put against the wall and told to count for Janey, who was to get twelve.

Same routine, twelve strokes this time. The last two girls both got thirteen. When the last stroke had landed and the girl stood, Sam addressed the four girls now standing rubbing their bottoms along the wall.

"Well done, girls, I am very impressed. You have all earned the points we originally offered. Sandra, Annabelle, would you leave us for a while please?"

When the four girls were the only females in the room, Sam invited them to earn additional bonus points by giving head to the members of the committee. "You don't have to, it's entirely up to you," he said, very confident that at least one girl would volunteer. In fact of course all four did, which reduced the workload for the girls. Not just because the girls were only doing a quarter of the committee, but also because the men found it much more exciting to watch the three welted bottoms of the other girls while they were receiving their blow job, and that meant they came much faster.

The four girls were then sent home to their families, flushed with the evidence on the website of their success, bonus points, without specific details of what they had done to earn them.

Now the committee had to decide what to do with the two hundred or so families competing for the finals. The idea of making girls volunteer to be caned was attractive, but Legal had doubts about it. He felt there was a real danger the authorities might object to girls effectively selling their bums in exchange for bonus points in the competition. "It really could be seen as a form of prostitution," he explained, which made everyone think again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.