Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

A month later, competition was really hotting up. The LMS website was receiving unprecedented numbers of hits every day, and viewers were voting in their tens of thousands for their favorite families and girls. The only problem the project was facing was how to maintain this level of interest before holding the finals. Everyone agreed that the finals would be world beating television but Sam was very aware that when the winner was finally announced that would be the end of it. And he did not want it to end!

At the moment he had literally all the women he could want, at his beck and call. Almost every day a car would arrive bringing some new female that Sam hadn't yet fucked. She would be brought to his office, or she and her family would be taken onto the stage, and subjected so some humiliation or pleasure, at his absolute discretion. He simply checked the website and told his people which girl, woman, or family to bring to him next! He had even arranged a small symbol to be put on the photographs of females he had fucked, so he didn't, by mistake, summon a girl for a second go. Of course, sometimes he wanted a second go with a girl, and to his delight she would always docilely get in the company transport that was sent for her, and present herself for his repeat use. He didn't even have to keep records of what he had done to her, he just asked the girl to remind him!

So, yes, the game had to be prolonged as long as possible, but that meant public interest had to be maintained without offending the censors so much they shut the project down. He could delay the start of the main event just by holding more and more regional events and other 'specials' that would be broadcast world-wide, generating more fabulous media attention, but each new 'special' had to be exciting and different.

His staff worked on ideas, but it was very often Phil and Sandra who came up with the best. Today though, the idea being put to the committee was Sam's. The families were all now earning points, and their scores were displayed on the website, so the whole world could see which families were in the lead, and which were failing. But by offering bonus points for doing things, families could leapfrog up the scoreboard. The trick was to find things that were so daunting not many families would be willing to volunteer. Sam had this delicious idea that he was sure would go great on television.

"I suggest we invite the children of a family to volunteer to be caned by parents. Parents of another family, whose kids, in turn, will be caned by the first family's parents. Does that make sense?"

"It does, except why on earth would kids volunteer for that?"

"Just for the points. We offer a big bonus to whichever family the public votes to have taken their beatings the best."

"And it's the kids who have to volunteer? Not the parents?"

"Absolutely. I'm sure there are lots of dads who would love to cane someone else's kids, and would happily sacrifice their own kids' bums in return for that. The whole idea here is that kids have to be brave enough to volunteer, and then brave enough to put on a good showing during the subsequent caning. And we film them at every stage, as they wait nervously beforehand, as they prepare for it, bend for it, and take it."

"Who actually volunteers, the son or the daughter or both?"

"The daughter. Some boys would volunteer just for the macho thrill of it."

"So the girl is both offering herself to be beaten, and offering her brother for the same."

"Yeah. Great television, don't you think?"

"We could actually interview some daughters as the competition is being announced. Imagine the camera focused on the girl's face as she is asked if she wants to volunteer, with the chance to earn big points in return for taking a severe spanking. Specifically, a caning. Should be interesting watching her eyes, her face."

"Let's get a girl in, see how she responds. Someone about 15, 16, in a family that's way down in the ratings. Get me three or four of them, for tomorrow morning."

"Not many of them will have any idea what a caning is like. Perhaps we should show them?"

"Oh dear me yes, great idea. But not by letting them experience it. I suggest we lay on a demonstration, sort of a Judicial Caning ceremony, like we will be using at the village. So yeah get me one or two other girls who are well up on the ratings but who look to be nicely caneable. But I want the family girls to experience their first canings in front of the television cameras. Yes, get three girls for the demonstrations. Two teenagers and a mother. And let's have six girls as the guinea pigs. Tell all of them to be wearing dresses. No jeans and no skirts."

"Shall I get in some dads, to do the caning?"

"No, don't bother. I think I can probably manage to do all the demonstration canings myself. We need to maintain a consistent standard." Sam was grinning as he said this, and Sandra cringed, knowing only too well how he enjoyed hurting girls!

So it was that eight girls and one older woman were assembled in a conference room a few days later, none having any idea why they were there other than that it was part of the Last Man Standing competition. None of them knew any of the other girls, nor did they know how the other families were placed on the ranking lists. Six of the girls knew their families were near the bottom of the rankings, and had been told by their parents to do their best to earn bonus points, whatever they had to do. Two of the girls and the middle aged lady knew their families were doing well in the rankings, and were hoping to earn some more bonus points to get them firmly into the running for the finals.

Sam entered the room with Phil and Sandra and already his cock was rock hard. He tried not to let it show as he walked around the room giving each girl a friendly hug and a paternal pat on the backside. Finally he sat at the head of the table and told them all to sit.

"Okay ladies as you know the final selections for the Last Man Standing competition are approaching, and six of you are well down in the rankings, with frankly little chance of being selected. So today I am offering you a chance to earn some bonus points, by undergoing a little test. If it goes well, then the test will be opened up to all the girls in the contest, that's over 200 girls, and some very large bonuses will be up for grabs. By getting a go first, so you know what's involved, you will obviously be better placed than the other girls to get those big bonuses."

Anyone watching would have been able to tell which were the six he was talking about, by the eager but nervous looks on their faces. They knew they needed all the points they could get, and were going to do their darndest to earn them. None wanted to go home to their family and admit they didn't complete the trial, didn't earn any points.

"Now, let's get some things clear. In order to take part in this trial you must agree, in advance, to complete the trial. If you back out after agreeing, your family will be penalized heavily. So, before we go any further, do you all agree? You can say no now without any penalty. But once you agree then it's either complete the trial or go home to your families in disgrace. I will give you five minutes to decide."

He sat silently while they considered this, his eyes wandering over the pretty faces and the flushed cheeks and the curving bosoms, he desperately wanted to masturbate and contemplated leaving the room to fuck Annabelle or someone, but he knew that he would be getting sexual relief soon, one way or another, and it was such fun making himself wait.

"So, does anyone want to leave now? No penalty involved, you will just not get any bonus points." Nobody moved. "Okay so you all agree to take part?" They all nodded, some enthusiastically, some nervously.

"Mrs Chapman, Stacey, and Melinda, please go with Sandra. The rest of you wait here, and no talking, please." Sandra held the door open for the three victims.

Sam followed them out and shut the door, leaving Phil in charge of the other six girls. In the room next door there were three very different punishment benches waiting, a table, a spanking frame, and a flat bed.

Sandra walked over to the table, then turned and beckoned to the older woman. "Please come here, Mrs Chapman, and stand up against the edge of the table." Mrs Chapman, an attractive lady, 42 years old, a rather larger body but firm and nicely curved, with what Sam had seen from the videos of her was a decidedly caneable bottom. Mrs Chapman was panting as she took her position, obviously suddenly very clear what was about to happen.

Sandra's voice was calm and casual. "Please lie down over the edge of the table, Mrs Chapman, and reach across to the other side." When the woman had done so, Sandra calmly attached leather straps around her wrists, clamping them firmly to the table. She rucked the woman's skirt up, and hitched her fingers in the red panties that this exposed. Sam approved of the lady's choice of underwear, she must have known they would be exposed during this visit to the LSM headquarters, but probably never imagined it would be in this situation.

As Sandra drew the woman's knickers down and off her feet, Mrs Chapman hissed, "Please what is going to happen?"

Sandra looked at Sam to see if she was meant to say anything. Sam gestured for her to continue strapping the woman to the punishment table. While Sandra drew her left leg out to the side and strapped it to the table leg, Sam walked around to the other end of the table, so the woman could see him. He smiled down at her. "I am going to cane you, Mrs Chapman. Same with Stacey and Melinda. I will be using the three of you to demonstrate to the other girls what it is like to be caned. You will see why in a few minutes."

By now Mrs Chapman's legs were securely strapped, wide apart. Her bottom was nicely curved and stretched, and Sam walked back to that end of the table and ran his hand down over the bum cheeks as he smiled at the two scared looking teenagers. "Okay Sandra, Stacey next please."

The spanking frame allowed the girl to keep her legs closed as she knelt on a padded shelf, but the top of the frame was sloped down quite steeply so Stacey's head was lower than her knees. After strapping her arms to the sides of the frame, Sandra drew the shivering girl's panties down to mid thigh then ran a single strap around her thighs, pinning them tightly to the bench but leaving the girl able to kick her feet. A final strap went over the girl's back, pressing her down tightly onto the frame.

Sam couldn't help rubbing his hand down the front of his trousers, his cock was almost ready to explode. Sandra invited Melinda to remove her dress and her panties before having her lie down on the bed in just her bra, and strapping her wrists and ankles out to the four corners of the bed.

Sam couldn't wait any more. He moved around in front where the three tightly secured girls could see him, then unzipped, and had Sandra kneel and take his cock in her mouth. When he had spunked and put himself away, he sent Sandra to fetch the other six girls. Sam loved the way their faces changed as they walked in, and saw the three females posed ready for punishment. Suddenly they were all pale and nervous, although of course they still didn't realize they would soon be replacing these three on the punishment benches. He waited until they were all standing around the room able to see clearly what was about to happen.

"Okay girls, here is the thing. You can see that these three girls are in position to be caned, and they will be in just a moment. I want you to watch their caning, and think about it. Then you will be given the opportunity to volunteer to be caned yourselves. If you volunteer, you will get bonus points, if you don't then, as I said before, you will lose points. This is just an experiment. The idea is that, if this test goes okay, we are going to invite all the daughters of all the families competing for places in LMS to volunteer to take a caning."

"Hands up any of you who have already felt the cane on your backsides?"

Nobody had. Sam actually already knew this, because all the girls had been quizzed on such things in detail at the initial interviews and since, and these girls, and the mother, had all been chosen because they had not even been spanked before.

"As I said earlier, only the six of you are taking the test. You will be invited to volunteer for the cane, but you don't have to. We just want to see how keen you are to get selected for the finals." Six girls shuddered and bit their lips and showed other delicious signs of distress, that Sam knew would look fabulous on the television screens of the world.

"As you can see, these other three, that's Mrs Chapman and Stacey and Melinda, were not given the choice. You three will get the same bonus points as the girls who volunteer for the cane, so you are really getting the easiest part to play. I am now going to cane each of you first, so the other girls can see what is involved." The three reluctant canees were looking really unhappy! Deliciously unhappy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.