Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Sam knocked on the Jessop's door and introduced himself, but of course the family recognized him immediately from when he was instructing them on the rules for the Green Light Disco. They had done pretty well in it, although they weren't in the last group knocked out. They were excited to have Sam visit them! While Jim, the father, hurried off to fetch Sam a beer, Hilary asked him to sit down and yelled for her children to come and meet him. He was pleased to see that Barbara, the youngest, blushed when she saw him, and looked nervous, he assumed that Barbara had not told her parents about her little private session with Sam in his office!

Sam stood up and shook hands with the three children, Rod and Tammy and Barbara, carefully not showing any special interest in the delightful youngster. Tammy also was very gorgeous, he knew from her file that she was 18 years old and 36C. But it was definitely Barbara he had come for.

He had brought in a bag, and after chatting a while with the family he opened it to produce the saddle fucking machine! He loved the look on their faces as he put it down in the middle of their living room carpet, the big pink dildo sticking up vertically. It was a beautifully realistic long and thick simulated male penis with testicles. He asked Rod to plug the power lead into a mains socket, then took the remote control out of the bag and showed that to them all.

"We will be using these things as part of the Last Man Standing competition, and I thought you might like a chance to practice with one. This little box controls it, you can make it move slowly like this." With the speed control fully anticlockwise he clicked the button. He looked around the room at all the earnest faces watching the cock rise and drop, rise and drop. "You can vary the speed." Slowly winding the speed control he loved the pale faces of the three females. He didn't yet want to warn the family that it could be used by males as well!

"You can change the length of the stroke too."

As he demonstrated that feature, Tammy groaned. Sam glanced at Rod, who was grinning hugely. Maybe he would put Rod on it before going home! But no, not with this dildo, it would kill him! He wasn't sure that Barbara would be able to take it in her pussy even. He had fucked her nicely in his office but she had been very tight! He thought it would make great television just to film Barbara trying to deep throat this thing! He switched it off, handed Rod a tube of lubricant and asked him to grease the dildo, then sat sipping his beer happily as the girls watched Rod.

"So, Mrs Jessop, may I call you Hilary?" She nodded reluctantly, still looking at that horrible thing on her carpet, now ready and waiting for the first rider. "How about you take off your dress, and we will start you off on it." Hilary nervously stood up and unzipped her dress and pulled it off. Her underwear was very mediocre, typical midweek housewife things! "Oh dear, really, Mrs Jessop, is that what you still wear for underwear? Haven't you learnt anything from our training material?"

The poor woman looked terribly embarrassed, hearing this said in front of all her family. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you to call."

"Absolutely no excuse. All females in the training program are expected to be attractively dressed at all times, if only to please the men in the family. Tammy, stand up and show us what you are wearing."

Sam couldn't believe that they had originally just had the girls in their undies all the time. So boring! This was much more fun! Tammy was wearing a very cute lacy bra and matching knickers. But the best thing was that she looked shy, standing in them in front of her brother and her dad! If they had persisted with the old plan, the guys would have been bored of the view by now, good for surviving in the village but not at all the reaction he wanted!

"You see what I mean? Tammy is doing what the network expects, but you have let your family down. I want you to come to the network offices tomorrow morning, I intend to punish you for that. Have you ever been caned before?"

Hilary shook her head, near to tears at the thought. "Well, in that case I will just give you twelve strokes on the bare. Do you have a car of your own?"

"Well um no, Jim uses it to get to work."

"Jim, can you drop your wife off at our offices?"

"Well yes but it will be quite early."

"Not a problem. Hilary, when you get there just ask for my secretary Annabelle." The poor wife nodded nervously. "What time would be convenient for you to pick her up, Jim?"

"Um well I ah I suppose about half past five?"

"Okay. Anyway let's move on. Hilary, do you have sexy undies upstairs?"

"Yes, of course."

"Rod, go up with your mother and help her choose something really sexy. Include a garter belt or a waspie or a corset, whatever you like. Dress her, then bring her back downstairs. Actually Hilary I might have one of my people take you shopping tomorrow after your caning. Get you some really nice things."

As Rod walked off with his mother, he looked a bit reluctant to leave the room, he was obviously hoping to see Tammy sit on the saddle! Sam decided to humour him. He would put Tammy to another test and save the saddle for Hilary. And tomorrow he would have her all to himself all day long.

"Take your bra and panties off, Tammy." Tammy unclipped the bra and dropped it on the sofa, then stepped out of her panties. "Have you ever had sex with another girl?" The girl flushed and said no she never had. "Lie down on the carpet please, Tammy. Barbara, take your shirt and skirt off, let's see what you are wearing under them." Barbara looked just delicious! After admiring her for a few moments he made her remove the bra and panties.

"Mr Jessop, please get down on the carpet, between Tammy's legs. In a minute I want Barbara to lick her sister's pussy. But first I want you to show how to do it. Barbara, come over here where you can watch."

With Barbara's face close enough for him to feel her breath on his cheek, Jim lowered his mouth over his oldest daughter's crotch and started to lick her. She twitched deliciously. And as soon as her dad's tongue touched the girl's clit, Tammy groaned. Sam lent close to Barbara and whispered, "Open your legs, girl. Wide."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.