Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The first Regionals were a great success. The competition part of it was held in front of a large live audience, and watched by millions on live television. Each event comprised two families competing against each other in a knockout, the winner to go to the next round, the whole family on stage although only the parents and the oldest son and daughter took part in the actual races.

The two families sat in a line, from four to seven in each family. On either side of them were two windowless rooms, inside which were a chair, a stool, and three television cameras. First off, the husbands went inside, removed their trousers and underpants, and sat on the higher and more comfortable chair. One television camera went live showing his face. Another camera, seen only by the network people, showed his cock, and although both males were invariably erect in anticipation at first, after a while with nothing happening they would flag. The event was sometimes held until both cocks were flaccid, although if one guy wouldn't go down then sometimes the guy who was down had his girl sent in and his clock started early.

The oldest daughter of the other family went into the room and sat on the other seat, between the man's wide open thighs. The third camera showed her face.

For the first round, the girl stayed fully dressed. For quarter finals, the girl removed her dress and hung it on a hook outside before entering the room, and the audience saw her in her undies as she opened the door, and saw the look of interest on the man's face as she stepped inside. For the semi-finals, the girl would also remove her bra and hang that up too. For the finals the girl left her panties also on the hook outside and walked in naked.

The clock started from when the girl entered the room. She had to keep looking into the face of the man, while she could do what she liked with her hands. Usually the girls would cup the man's testicles with one hand and stroke the shaft with the other hand, although once they had him erect girls often used both hands on the shaft. The man was allowed to look down, although that was not a good move if trying to delay getting excited.

When the network people observed the man spunking, that clock was stopped. When both men had spunked, the times were announced and the competitors dressed and returned to their families. The man dressed inside the room, out of sight, while the girl dressed in full view of the audience and the television cameras.

Of course nobody knew, but everyone suspected, that the girl had semen on her, but they couldn't clearly see it with her up on stage, and the cameras very carefully did not go down there. Then the oldest son was sent into the room, and the wife of the other family went in to work on him. Same rules.

Everyone loved the program, and across the nation, indeed across the world, boys and girls started playing Secret Stroking, as the game became known. Some played it in restaurants, with four or more diners playing, the girls going under the table and the guys trying to look normal and last as long as possible, ideally without other diners or the waiters noticing and getting them thrown out. Videos of both above the table and under started appearing on YouTube. Most of the girls involved weren't aware that modern phone cameras record the location where the video or photo is taken, so some restaurants got some great free publicity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.