Last Man Standing
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The network had invited all the channels and representatives of national and international media to attend the conference, without telling them what it was about. Interest in Last Man Standing was enough to ensure a good proportion of them sent representatives and cameras.

Sam stepped onto the stage in front of the closed curtains, and explained to the journalists that plans were evolving for the Last Man Standing competition, but that it had been decided to make some changes to the format. The first major change was that the women would not be in just their undies, not at first. The show would start with the women wearing normal clothes. He was delighted by the surprised looks on the faces peering up at him from below. Just the reaction he wanted.

"Let me introduce a typical family. Guys, raise the curtains, please."

Overnight his props department had erected a stage backdrop of a 'living room' and two 'bedrooms', and the Newalls were waiting nervously on sofas and chairs around the stage, all dressed in expensive tasteful clothing from a well known agency. Simon and Eddie wore shirts and trousers, the girls all dresses or skirts and blouses.

"These are the Newalls, they have been training for Last Man Standing for some time now. Please give a big welcome to them. First the parents, Eddie and his wife Nancy."

There was polite applause as the pair stood up and walked over to join Sam, but it was clear that people were confused, why had the network made such a silly change?

"And these are their four lovely children, Simon, Emily, Natalie and Judy."

More half hearted applause, sure the kids looked cute, but why weren't they in their undies? The four kids stood each side of Sam and their parents.

Sam called Debbie onto the stage and asked her to describe the clothes they were each wearing, and as she talked advertisements for the suppliers ran across TV screens around the world. A big digital display screen was wheeled on beside Debbie, which began showing the websites and the internet ordering details for each item of clothing that Debbie described, and the relevant Newall girl modeled it by stepping forward and turning around for the cameras, then going back and sitting in the row of sofas and chairs of the mock living room.

Sam was delighted to notice that the news people were getting restless, they were thinking this was just a stupid clothes advertising gimmick and they were being suckered into presenting free advertising to the clothing suppliers.

Sam judged the moment perfectly. As some of the press were considering packing up and leaving, he drew Emily over to him, and asked how she was feeling. "A bit nervous," she said with a delightful little giggle.

"Have you ever taken your clothes off in public before?"

"No."

"Just start by unbuttoning that blouse for me, okay?"

The press fell absolutely silent! All cameras focused on the cute shy teenager as she slowly unbuttoned her top. Debbie, off to the side, announced the maker of the bra that she was wearing, explaining that Emily was a 34 D cup. Sam waited while the TV cameras slowly panned down and up over Emily's delicious front and back up to her lovely face, where she was biting her lip.

"Are you okay, standing like that, Emily? Showing everyone your underwear?"

"It's a bit scary, but I know I have to get used to doing it."

"Yes indeed. You look very pretty, you have lovely breasts. Thank you Emily, you can go back and sit down again. Nancy, come here please." Emily, as instructed before the show, sat with her blouse open and her legs together. "Hello Nancy, tell everyone what underwear you are wearing."

Nancy was blushing prettily as she described the bra, the garter belt, the stockings, and the panties that she had on under her blouse and skirt.

"Your bra size?"

"36B."

"Show us, please."

Someone was heard to mutter, "Dear God," as Nancy, looking deliciously embarrassed, slowly removed her blouse and waited while Debbie explained how the audience could purchase her bra, then she slipped her skirt down and stood facing the cameras in her sexy matching underwear ensemble. Another pause while the internet addresses were explained, but none of the press corps was listening. They were looking in awe at this actually fairly ordinary middle aged lady standing in her undies. It would be a long time before they asked themselves why it had seemed so exciting.

"You picked a really pretty red ruffle dress from Victoria's Secret, didn't you, Nancy? Would you like to put it on for us?" Nancy went off to the stage bedroom, opened the wardrobe, took out the dress, and stepped into it, then walked slowly forward to stand beside Sam.

"How are you enjoying the training program, Nancy?"

"It's um well ah interesting."

Nancy had spent the night with Sam in the flat, spending a lot of time working on his cock with her hand and mouth, as well as taking it in her cunt and up her ass. Her husband had been with Stephanie at Stephanie's rented house. Sam had told her to let Eddie fuck her in the ass, but he hadn't yet heard if he had done so. "Is Eddie improving?"

"Well, let's say he is training hard, getting lots of practice." She blushed prettily as she said it. One of the cameras happened to be focused on Judy's face as her mom said that, and it caught Judy as she grinned and nudged her older sister. That became a very popular scene on U-tube!

"The family are all doing their bit? For him and for Simon?"

"Yeah. We do training several times each day."

"Want to tell the audience what the training involves?"

She looked gorgeously pathetic as she asked, "Must I?" and Sam said no, not if it embarrassed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.